Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Appologies to the league and most of all Andy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:51 am

Its been a real real rough month and a half. Bought a new car and shit went down hill from there. Me and the wife are most likely splitting (maybe a good thing, time will tell) My company got bought out by AutoNation and they have me training in dual positions as a Sales Manager and F&I Manager so I've practically lived here for the last 3 weeks. They have firewalls on all the systems so you can't surf the web to sports or fantasy sites. MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS. They have the shit blocked from the router or something cause you can't even access shit from the wireless on a tablet or phone.

And to boot right now I'm recovering from my 2nd neck surgery since 2010 to replace deteriorated discs and possibly have another surgery looming as I guess things were worse then thought once they started. I have a follow up Monday to discuss what if anything needs to be done next.

However with all that said I accept full responsibility for my absence cause I certainly had time to post a note, text or call Andy which I did not do. I got my line-up in each week even with a plethora of injuries and I think I'm still in the mix for the playoffs. I'm 5th in the power rankings and 4th in all-play record so everyone better hope I'm too far back to get in cause if I do its all over.... (coarse I need my players to keep getting healthy)

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize to the masses. I noticed I've been moved down the owner in wait list which I fully understand and accept.

Also, I'll try not to go Psycho on the boards as I read and catch up with whats been going on..... I can't make any promises thought....lol mischieveous

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:59 am

Health and family first man...

Glad to see you back around here.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:02 am

Bro good luck with everything.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:42 am

Sorry to hear about your recent struggles. Hope whatever happens with the marriage is good for you long term and hope the work on your discs is successful and long lasting.

You hit the nail on the head about reaching out to Andy. I've never seen him be anything but understanding when he gets a heads up about an extended absence.

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:45 am

Hope your luck turns soon man

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:27 am

Hope things turn around for you Shawn. Always tough when everything falls apart at once

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Sorry to hear about everything buddy. Glad you are back!

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:53 pm

Shawn,  I hope things get better for you.  Your life sounds like a country song right now.  Keep fighting the good fight.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Sorry to hear about everything. I hope things start looking up for the Psychos

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:49 pm

M husband had neck surgery as well a couple years ago. I know there is a time for recovery for that obviously. See you around here soon when things tame down for you. We will stiil be here.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Shawn,  I hope things get better for you.  Your life sounds like a country song right now.  Keep fighting the good fight.

Good one, on the country song. I felt the only thing missing was a "dog ate my ________." (laptop, homework, I pad, cell phone, etc...)

All the best Shawn, if nothing else at least you have a very cool car.

Cool

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Hope things start looking up.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:07 am

Glad to have you back man. Sorry for the troubles. Hope all gets settled out.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:59 am

Good to hear from you, hope things turn around.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Figured things were rough when you were talking about working in the Middle East. Glad you didn't go that route! Hope you get things turned, and back on track...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Godspeed and good health to you sir

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Good luck with the surgery... and sorry about the family issues, sucks to hear...

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Thanks, to Everyone and I hope everyone has a great Turkey day... Family seems to maybe have taken a turn for the better. Sometimes a good heart to heart talk can fix a lot of issues. Guess its on the good track now since I'm cooking dinner for my wifes entire family tomorrow as I do every year even though they don't want me to cook with my neck and all but I like to cook so onward......

Thanks guys.... Have Blessed Thanksgiving....

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Great to hear Shawn...hope you and the Mrs. have a very special holiday and get things fully on track again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appologies to the league and most of all Andy   

Back to top Go down

Appologies to the league and most of all Andy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: