Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Having the not last place team in pink is lame IMO. And what happens if 2 or more skip out? We will have the 21st or 22nd team in pink?
You got a better idea twinkle toes?

Go pinkless. Shame the old owner anyway. I'd hate to see a scenario where say a guy like Brad gets pink. Finishes 10th or 11th in the conference, a guy or 2 skips out, and now we have the 6th highest scorer in a conference wearing pink. No fun. That's my 2 cents anyway. Another thing that won't get me in a bother.

Last edited by Morrison Minions on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:56 pm

Rob can stay pink until someone earns the title properly. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Not that there is anything wrong with discussing all of this but it is premature. I think chances are that we wont have to worry about Pink being from DD anyway this year so...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:38 pm

With 2 weeks to go and the log jam that is there....in this case you all have been warned...Screamers have been removed and someone will be wearing PINK. I believe what Shawn is talking about is if a person earns PINK and then quits in which case I am with him that we won't make the next guy wear pink because that makes no sense...if you evade it you evade it. I will deal with that pussified situation if I get to it.

In this case, there is enough time and enough contestants that I don't want to hear any whining about the Screamers being removed. Work with and around it. Ready...Go!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Having the not last place team in pink is lame IMO. And what happens if 2 or more skip out? We will have the 21st or 22nd team in pink?

I agree it is lame. But here are our options:

1) Have no pink.
2) Have the 23rd team be pink.
3) Have a new guy be pink when he didn't earn the pink.

Those options are all lame, and I submit to you that #2 is the least lamest.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:21 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I agree it is lame. But here are our options:

1) Have no pink.
2) Have the 23rd team be pink.
3) Have a new guy be pink when he didn't earn the pink.

Those options are all lame, and I submit to you that #2 is the least lamest.

I like number 1, but number 2 is ok as long as there's enough toilet paper.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:55 am

I figure losing your insurance money if you leave RW when pinkified is sufficient compensation for the league not having a pink so that's my vote. But Bob can just help us out of this potential jam since I doubt he's leaving. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:48 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I figure losing your insurance money if you leave RW when pinkified is sufficient compensation for the league not having a pink so that's my vote. But Bob can just help us out of this potential jam since I doubt he's leaving. Laughing

The terms for the insurance money are solid IMO but yeah we could totally add the "if your ass is scheduled to be PINK and you're leaving you forfeit your insurance money"

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

The terms for the insurance money are solid IMO but yeah we could totally add the "if your ass is scheduled to be PINK and you're leaving you forfeit your insurance money"

Hell yeah!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:05 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

Hell yeah!
DITTO THAT!!!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:23 am

That sounds like a good plan!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Hell yeah!
good idea

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Give it to 23rd ranked team. That particular team sucks anyway. You can't say that wouldn't deserve it.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Give it to 23rd ranked team.  That particular team sucks anyway.  You can't say that wouldn't deserve it.

Yeah but if you go through the whole thing and avoid it...only to get it because some cunt quit.....is weaksauce. We can't do it that way.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Give it to the lowest post count beginning now until the end of the season. Two problems solved.

Next?

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Give it to the team with the lowest total score. By definition, their starting line-up is the shittest and deserves pinkness.

How easy was that?

coffee

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:47 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Give it to the team with the lowest total score. By definition, their starting line-up is the shittest and deserves pinkness.

How easy was that?

coffee

I like this and feel like that's sort of how it should be done every year, regardless. That or the loser of the bottom playoff bracket.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Maybe the worst 5-6 teams in the league every year enter a pink LOTTERY. The worse your team, the higher your chances of getting the Pink. Kinda like the NBA lottery, except winning it would suck. If one of the worst 5-6 teams leaves, it just changes the %'s.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Or lowest all-play?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:27 pm

For fucks sakes....As hard as I try I always forget something....

When I made the announcement I fully intended to include the following (and this will be addd the bylaws this offseason once I figure out proper verbage)

With the Screamers franchise not returning, they are removed from the race for/from PINK.  The other 23 franchises are still competing in this regard.

Along with figuring out bylaw verbage for this shit, I need to come up with a plan for if AFTER earning PINK some pussy quits or whatever.  Roster Wars should have a pink owner every year but clearly that aspect needs to be pondered.

Fuck.

Welcome Nick!

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Rob can stay pink until someone earns the title properly. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Give it to 23rd ranked team.  That particular team sucks anyway.  You can't say that wouldn't deserve it.

Yeah but if you go through the whole thing and avoid it...only to get it because some cunt quit.....is weaksauce.  We can't do it that way.

I'm on the fence for this one... Yea, the 23rd ranked team might have escaped PINK but they still suck. So if Pinkie ever quit the league, there is nothing wrong with the honer going to #23 instead in my opinion. Hell, if I left after earning pink last year and decided to quit... Sty did plenty to earn pink himself since he only beat me via tiebreaker by 4.1 God Damn Points!!! lol

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
For fucks sakes....As hard as I try I always forget something....

When I made the announcement I fully intended to include the following (and this will be addd the bylaws this offseason once I figure out proper verbage)

With the Screamers franchise not returning, they are removed from the race for/from PINK.  The other 23 franchises are still competing in this regard.

Along with figuring out bylaw verbage for this shit, I need to come up with a plan for if AFTER earning PINK some pussy quits or whatever.  Roster Wars should have a pink owner every year but clearly that aspect needs to be pondered.

Fuck.

Welcome Nick!

rofl ROTFLMAO rofl ROTFLMAO rofl ROTFLMAO rofl

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:56 am

Welcome to the bigs Nick!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement   

Back to top Go down

Announcement