HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

#2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
New England Nineties

PostSubject: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm

His name rhymes with Frairy Carnidge. He's on a one year deal, and he's a prime candidate to be protected through RFA on a team that already has enough players to protect through RFA.

The New England Nineties, the #1 offense in the league, is making Gary Barnidge available for trade. Yes, in the middle of a title run. Shocked

I am, by far, not the #1 defense in the league, so in something that I rarely do, I'm willing to trade an offensive super start for IDP help. I lack a top LB, and am terribly week at DB, and pretty marginal at DE behind Mr. Chandler Jones.

If you are looking for a top TE in a TE premium league for now or moving forward, get at me. announce

Especially if you're like maybe a team based on little yellow people and a top contender with somehow nothing at the tight end position. frustrated

If you don't want the Minions to become an even bigger powerhouse,* don't hesitate! cheers

* - Shawn and I have not discussed Barnidge at all, but I'm anticipating a knock on my door.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Man after that pitch even I want to make offers for him. Will you take opinions on this forum for him, because I don't have a team. laughing Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:54 pm

I will accept 1.1 million Club Credits. So, you have some posting to do.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Lets see if the Minions go for it!

eating popcorn eating popcorn eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
His name rhymes with Frairy Carnidge. He's on a one year deal, and he's a prime candidate to be protected through RFA on a team that already has enough players to protect through RFA.

The New England Nineties, the #1 offense in the league, is making Gary Barnidge available for trade. Yes, in the middle of a title run. Shocked

I am, by far, not the #1 defense in the league, so in something that I rarely do, I'm willing to trade an offensive super start for IDP help. I lack a top LB, and am terribly week at DB, and pretty marginal at DE behind Mr. Chandler Jones.

If you are looking for a top TE in a TE premium league for now or moving forward, get at me. announce

Especially if you're like maybe a team based on little yellow people and a top contender with somehow nothing at the tight end position. frustrated

If you don't want the Minions to become an even bigger powerhouse,* don't hesitate! cheers

* - Shawn and I have not discussed Barnidge at all, but I'm anticipating a knock on my door.

I already have Jordan Cameron. Duh you are crazy

I've been trying to deal Kuechly since week 2. Not a single offer. I think we could make this work.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
New England Nineties wrote:

I already have Jordan Cameron. Duh you are crazy

I've been trying to deal Kuechly since week 2. Not a single offer. I think we could make this work.

I'm kind of an LB snob. I always tell myself I'll find the UFA guy that ends up being a top 20 player. Ellerbe. Jelani Jenkins. Daryl Smith. Worrilow. I seem to hit one every year, and most of the time, I let those guys go in RFA, the only exception from that group in this league is Worrilow.. So I always turn my nose up at trading offensive talent for IDP's, and I'm usually very competitive defensively. Not happening this year.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:10 pm

Yeah imagine if you were in a division (oh let's see... like DD) where the slightest whiff of talent or opportunity gets picked up 2 offseason's before they are relevant... laughing

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:53 pm

No kidding, I probably picked up at least one of those guys after seeing a DD waiver claim and looking into the name.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)   

Back to top Go down

#2 TE in the league available for trade (TT)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: