HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Just kidding!

The Cybertron Screamers are no longer an active member of this league. They will not be part of this league in 2016.

More information coming soon!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Sad to see anyone leave. But too many people are waiting to get into a league as awesome as this. Congrats to whoever is next to join us. Good luck Allen.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Say waht!?

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Just kidding!

The Cybertron Screamers are no longer an active member of this league.  They will not be part of this league in 2016.

More information coming soon!

Allen, you are no longer an active member of this league. Your post count has been extremely low, which in some months has been a violation of the bylaws B.1.A and B.1.F. Also you started a couple of players that were deamed OUT this week.

Either way bylaws specifically say on B.4 Reasons for expulsion are failure to pay for club fees or penalties, team abandonment, cheating of any sort, collusion between franchises, failure to fulfill the expectations of owners or anything deemed detrimental to the club by the President.

I do not speak for Andy or anyone besides myself but I am very surprised that you are surprised that Prez would respond in this manner. Either way Allen wish you well man sorry it did not pan out :(

Cybertron activity:

July: 15 new posts
Aug: 31 new posts
Sept: 29 new posts
Oct: 10 new posts

All those months you were in the last three if not last in activity...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:28 pm

I am in communication with Allen via email and I am not posting here to pile on him necessarily but he doesn't agree with my decision and I don't care. Let me post it here so that others may learn something....

Allen is a ghost here.
Stylianos commented fairly about his posting activity above so there is that.

When he was fined the first time, there was an argument because he was "busy" which I find insulting because we are all fucking busy and because we clearly have a policy wherein if you know something is going to be in the way you can give me a heads-up in advance so that we aren't left hanging here.

He went on to get penalized twice more.

Doesn't participate in the pick'em game.

Had a position...an article to write...asked once if someone would take it over and when nobody did, instead of talking about it with me or working harder to find a solution, he just stopped doing it.

I have had multiple complaints about his lack of activity, comments about not even knowing who the guy is behind the robot team.

Allowing an owner like this to stay in this league is not only insulting to those of us who work hard to make RW what it is, but it's detrimental to he league as a whole because to be quite frank it's owner like this that make me want to stop playing FF altogether at times.

Allen is a good dude I am sure and there are millions of leagues out there that will love to have him I am sure. This club has higher expectations is all.

I am still working out the details of how the Screamers franchise will be managed for the remainder of the 2015 season and Allen has options in that regard.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:52 am

I don't think anyone is going to argue with the decision. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:02 am

Yeah sad to say but this is pretty clear cut

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:09 am

Who?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:32 am

Sucks to lose a person in a league, but when the rules aren't followed, I guess a change is in need.  

On that note, good thing I checked my lineup at 10:30 and saw that Grimes was out sweat

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:44 am

Yep never good losing a member, but RW is only what it is because of the activity and guarantees rosters are managed properly.

Good Luck Allen.

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:00 am

Hate to see this and as a league commish it is always difficult to be in this position.

Good luck to Allen and the league moving forward

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:07 am

Yeah, as a commish myself for a couple leagues this is tough. This league sets crazy high standards in activity, which is why I love it and can't wait for some day. But playing guys who are active that week is a must for the integrity of the league. (Did I sound like Goodell?)

Best of luck Allen!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:46 am

wow.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:40 pm

I think if Allen would have done ANYTHING...anything at all, this would not be happening. Hit post count targets, contribute an article, ace your lineups...something. Despite the high standards, Andy has been very forgiving while still enforcing the fines. It sounds like he won't be so forgiving going forward, but give him a sign that you truly give a damn.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Yeah, sad to see Allen go but you've either got to contribute or keep Andy / the league aware of why you can't contribute if it's for a period of time.

We're all busy. The whole point is that this place is worth putting time aside for. If you can't do that, tell Andy when life gets in the way.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:57 pm

It sucks to see an owner go -- even as someone, who being several spots down on the waitlist, won't get to the show unless a few of you leave.  But this is a different type of league.  From what I've seen, everyone here likely does and likely can do well in other leagues and be one of the more active owners.  But this league has set a very high bar for owner participation and involvement.  It appears that, for those that accept the challenge, the rewards are high -- you get an experience like no other league.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
It appears that, for those that accept the challenge, the rewards are high -- you get an experience like no other league.

Yeah you get to see pics of some dude's purple foot. Hard to bear that ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
It appears that, for those that accept the challenge, the rewards are high -- you get an experience like no other league.

Yeah you get to see pics of some dude's purple foot. Hard to bear that ROTFLMAO

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Since this summer we have had an active and growing waitlist of owners who appear more than qualified to take over a franchise... apparently that still wasn't enough motivation to even do the absolute bare minimum... Too bad it had to go this route but its exciting to think that the DD will be getting an upgrade!

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:50 pm

On a positive note now all 12 teams can trade in DD. That was one tough dude to trade with, difficult to get a response. All trade offers just got forwarded to Cybertron Pergatory

Last edited by Muskego Muskies on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
On a positive note now all 12 teams can trade in DD. That was one tough dude to trade with, difficult to get a response. All trade offers just got forwarding to Cybertron Pergatory

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING pisses me off more than sending a trade and getting nothing. If you hate it, send a rejection of tell me why! If it's not that bad, counter!!!!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
On a positive note now all 12 teams can trade in DD. That was one tough dude to trade with, difficult to get a response. All trade offers just got forwarding to Cybertron Pergatory
Agreed

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Am i right in that the Psychos are #1 on the wait list and does he take it over or does Allen ride out the rest of the year with some type of "oversight" of his team from the league?

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Am i right in that the Psychos are #1 on the wait list and does he take it over or does Allen ride out the rest of the year with some type of "oversight" of his team from the league?

Above, Andy said he is still working out the details and that Allen "has options".  Wait and see mode currently.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING pisses me off more than sending a trade and getting nothing. If you hate it, send a rejection of tell me why! If it's not that bad, counter!!!!

Don't join the TT then.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:02 pm

I know some of us are quick to reject, but are there teams who do not respond?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Yup

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Are there teams that do?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Are there teams that do?

I don't even get offers...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:20 pm

I'm only kidding. But I do move the trade window for those I know don't respond within a few days. But trading is scarce in TT.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:30 pm

I always respond, and quickly. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Sorry to see anyone go, but I understand the commitment to the league. I too hate trade offers that just stay out there. I do like emailing the person letting them know you are thinking about it.

As a side note, I am sitting here with my 4 year old daughter and she loves the Minions picture about this post.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
As a side note, I am sitting here with my 4 year old daughter and she loves the Minions picture about this post.

Haha! My 5 year old daughter has seen that as well and always gets interested. Sign her up!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:09 pm

Maybe I need to get in on this then - we can start a 4/5 year old daughter section!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 pm

A little early to feed an addiction. Wait till she's 6 okay. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:30 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:

Haha! My 5 year old daughter has seen that as well and always gets interested. Sign her up!

Same, son and daughter both always want me to stop scrolling when they see the minion team

On Sundays, my kid also says: "I want to cheer for the team that is going to win."

Kids are such fucking front-runners.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:26 am

Haha that's hilarious Tony. My daughter really loves watching football already but we have had many chats about what supporting vs front running means laughing

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:24 am

Minions are awesome.

The yellow guys, not my team. My team is just lucky so far.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (Cybertron Screamers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: