HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:27 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
I wanna meet Ms. Eternals someday, If Andy is there fine, but not required.  I will wear a black shirt, if I have one.

Yeah, screw Andy you and me road trip and meet halfway! Why wear black??? I don't even wear black...

Thank Goodness!

This is something I would really enjoy. I see it happening more than not happening.
(meeting up)

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:19 pm

I don't know if it's because of a long day at work or what but I feel like a lightweight after drinking one of the 3 beers Corey gave me....10.5% ALC...but I am half in the bag and looking to make a lineup or two for DFS now. #NotGonnaEndWell

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Haha, yeah same here, that's all I drink now are high octane beers. ML or BL are water and they can't get me drunk anymore. Is that bad? laughing

By the way, love the Hatebreed hoody. I have seen them 3 times. A BURIAL.... FOR...... THE LIVING!!!!

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:55 am

Great beers from "3 Floyds Brewery" in Indiana. They make an IPA called "Zombie Dust" that is killer, but my favorite is a slightly hoppy wheat beer called "Gumballhead". They put you on your ass too.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:38 pm

The Mrs made chicken sandwiches using the BBQ sauce today and it was awesome!!! Thanks again buddy. With all the working I didn't get into another beer today...yesterday fucked me up. laughing

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! Boulevard makes some more mainstream brews, but those are from what they call the Smokestack series. More time, effort, and ingredients and they definitely pack a punch. One of them is an evening for me and though I like them, aren't daily drinkers.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Glad you said that..I kept forgetting to ask if those were novelty issue or regular local brew and glad to know I am not the huge pussy I thought I was...they definitely pack a punch so the other two are gonna be saved for the right occasion (like when I don't have to work 5 hours after I go to bed).

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:48 pm

I'd have a couple Boulevard beers before... Unfiltered Wheat wasn't bad. 80-acre was decent.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: