HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:03 pm

It is being reported that the Beatniks from Baja/Baza/Haha are currently driving to Minnesota and owner Corey is scheduled to arrive at the headquarters for the Minnesota Eternals this evening over dinner and drinks. Will there be trade negotiations? Will there be heated words? Will the Eternals owner Andrew take advantage of the opportunity to eliminate the competition? hehe

Or is it all a hoax?

Is this the first face to face meeting of two owners since Roster Wars began? Or am I forgetting one? We need more of these that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Wow this is very cool.  Can I come over too?  Wait, Brian never lets us trade.
HAHAHA  Just kidding, Brian!

Dont forget to offer to help with the dishes Corey, even though they will tell you no.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:17 pm

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO OF THE BEATNIKS ARRIVING IN MINNESOTA....

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Ha! I will definitely be staying far away from any staircases. Has the new pool table arrived yet?

I think I remember someone meeting up with Brad when they visited Disney World. Shack maybe? Not sure.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:22 pm

I probably would have met up with Nick, but my wife had to go and fuck it all up by making her appendix rupture.

It would be cool to meet some of you. but not all of you Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:25 pm

In 30 years, when we're all retired, I foresee a live draft on an AARP cruise or something. ROFL

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:32 pm

Why wait so long... Let's hit up Vegas next summer for our draft!

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

I would certainly be up for that. A quarter of our owners are too busy to hit the posting requirement, though, so it's hard to imagine everyone having time for a Vegas trip. I wish!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:

I would certainly be up for that.  A quarter of our owners are too busy to hit the posting requirement, though, so it's hard to imagine everyone having time for a Vegas trip.  I wish!

BOOM

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:00 pm

That pic made me laugh Rob.

Sadly the pool table is not here yet...but the wait should be worth it.

I forgot about Brad and Shack meeting up...knew there was something but no photo evidence so this will be #1.

The Vegas draft idea might work one year but I am confident that we can't pull it off next year...we have well laid out plans to contend with unfortunately.

Oh and Carla, you are welcome to join us but you got like 4 hours to make it happen so grab your keys and start speeding.

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:07 pm

It's like 60 degrees here today....better than last year when we had 2 feet of snow.

Corey...It's Taco Tuesday at the Mettayer household tonight so sorry if you ate Mexican for lunch. I have to leave and take the man to Karate tonight so you will be left alone with Andrew. I cannot guarantee your safety while I am gone so take necessary precautions..Andy can be a real dick...

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:32 pm

Take some pics, preferably flipping the camera off. That's my fav.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Andy can be a real dick...

lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:05 pm

We draft in the summer????

tongue

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:46 am

Well we had a nice visit but ultimately Corey let his guard down at the top of the stairs and I am a man of my word. The road to the playoffs just got a little easier...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:56 am

ROFL

The only way this picture was any better was if you'd gone for the tomato sauce as fake blood on the mat!

Or on the floor so you didn't ruin the mat. We'd never have known...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:00 am

You both need a shave.

Last edited by Kingdom City Growlers 2 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:07 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 am

lmao!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:53 am

Haha I love this thread. Glad you guys got to meet up!

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:13 am

Arguing with Andy in person about league shit was so damn fun and it was cool to meet Mrs. Eternals.  We shot the shit for almost 6 hours and would probably still be going if I didn't have to work early this morning.  Appreciate the hospitality, Valerie and Andy.

Last edited by Baja Beatniks on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:23 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Well we had a nice visit but ultimately Corey let his guard down at the top of the stairs and I am a man of my word.  The road to the playoffs just got a little easier...

I literally nearly spit my coffee out when I saw this. That is awesome. Good that you boys got to meet! laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:47 am

Alright, a couple more photos...

Were the SteelCats spying on us?

Was it really 6 hours? Felt like 2 at most.

There were a couple other pictures but they were blah.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:51 am

rofl

That first picture is hilarious. That's awesome that you guys got to meet and hang out.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Lmao... Down goes the Beatniks! Down goes the Beatniks!

Love the Steel Cats picture too. Bad ass guys. Can't wait to meet up with some of you gentlemen down the road.

A little shocked there isn't more skulls and shit on the walls... Mrs.Eternals must have decorated.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Lmao... Down goes the Beatniks!  Down goes the Beatniks!

Love the Steel Cats picture too.  Bad ass guys.  Can't wait to meet up with some of you gentlemen down the road.

A little shocked there isn't more skulls and shit on the walls... Mrs.Eternals must have decorated.

Right? I woulda put money on them having black walls. metal

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Lmao... Down goes the Beatniks!  Down goes the Beatniks!

Love the Steel Cats picture too.  Bad ass guys.  Can't wait to meet up with some of you gentlemen down the road.

Right? I woulda put money on them having black walls. metal

We are in process of redecorating, the skulls have yet to be added!
And our bedroom will have the black walls, so I guess you guys aren't that far off.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:42 pm

lmao

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Maybe when you're done redecorating the house... You can help Andy redecorate his roster since the Eternals suck this year.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Really dope to see this go down.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:37 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

and there you go...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:14 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

and there you go...

Hahahahahahaha!!! Andy, did you mean to do that? It's cool either way.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Haha good stuff

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Yeah there were more too but Mrs Eternals must have deleted em from my phone before I ever got it back or she wasn't really taking pictures but I went several minutes with my finger in her direction because I knew she was lurking.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:01 am

Yeah there were more too but Mrs Eternals must have deleted em from my phone before I ever got it back or she wasn't really taking pictures but I went several minutes with my finger in her direction because I knew she was lurking.

That is fantastic. Love it!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Priceless

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Cool to see this go down guys! Great to see members of the league meet each other and hang out

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 am

I wanna meet Ms. Eternals someday, If Andy is there fine, but not required. I will wear a black shirt, if I have one.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:01 am

So how were the tacos?

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:52 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
I wanna meet Ms. Eternals someday, If Andy is there fine, but not required.  I will wear a black shirt, if I have one.

Yeah, screw Andy you and me road trip and meet halfway! Why wear black??? I don't even wear black...

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:56 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I wasn't "lurking" I was trying to give them a hint to get off their ass and get a couple of pics taken...they sat in that position at the table for 5.5 hours...I am not exaggerating either...5 AND A HALF HOURS.... I think they only moved a couple of times to get beer.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:55 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I wasn't "lurking" I was trying to give them a hint to get off their ass and get a couple of pics taken...they sat in that position at the table for 5.5 hours...I am not exaggerating either...5 AND A HALF HOURS.... I think they only moved a couple of times to get beer.

I don't see anything wrong with this, in fact, it is implored. cheers

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:49 am

Tacos were great. Normally would have eaten more but yeah, we started talking and never let up. One does not simply squander a chance to pick the brain of the RWP in person. Also made me happy to hear how passionate Valerie was about the league. I guess she would have to be or she may have kicked Andy's ass to the curb somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 years ago. laughing

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Its no secret I have a love-hate relationship with RosterWars. It's a pain in the ass and takes Andy away from family life but I recognize his passion and I am proud of what he has created and all the good people that have come into our lives because of it. Do I wish he spent less time here and more time with me, of course. But what kind of person would I be if I asked him to do away the passion and drive that makes him who he is...So it was decided that RW would become a community and I could be a part of it, like it or not.

Not passionate per say, just opinionated!!!! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Its no secret I have a love-hate relationship with RosterWars. It's a pain in the ass and takes Andy away from family life but I recognize his passion and I am proud of what he has created and all the good people that have come into our lives because of it. Do I wish he spent less time here and more time with me, of course. But what kind of person would I be if I asked him to do away the passion and drive that makes him who he is...So it was decided that RW would become a community and I could be a part of it, like it or not.

Not passionate per say, just opinionated!!!!    vote yes

Working around one's rich sleep schedule is also a hurdle for the record. laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Sounds like a good time was had by ALL; even the cat got in on it! laughing

Appears Andy is a "light weight" Corey is at least one up on him in the photo...Great attitude shown by Mrs. Eternals...May we all be fortunate enough, to have someone like that in our lives.

...Thanks for sharing!!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Appears Andy is a "light weight"  Corey is at least one up on him in the photo...

Shit...I was a sucky host who didn't take Coreys empties but I always ditched mine going for the next beer...I assure you I drank more but Corey had to drive so not entirely a fair contest anyway.

Corey brought me 3 local KC beers too...I just haven't had time to give em a whirl yet...damn work days. Soon and looking forward to it! No idea what they are but I have rarely found beers I didn't get along with.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Did you find the barbecue sass? Don't even remember giving it to you now but the bag definitely isn't in my car anymore.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:55 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Did you find the barbecue sass?  Don't even remember giving it to you now but the bag definitely isn't in my car anymore.

haha....so Valerie found noticed it, took it out of the sack and left it on the counter. I saw it, had no idea where it came from and just assumed she brought it from somewhere as I didn't look at it close. Thanks again and I will have to give it a shot soon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?   

Back to top Go down

Rumor: Beatniks arriving in Minnesota!?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: