HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:53 pm

The California Nightmare started Eric Weddle who was declared OUT on Friday which is a lineup violation.  The penalty is a first time violation so the penalty is $10.  Greg, you have until Friday to take care of this.  Shoot me an email with the email address that I should send the bill to.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Greg took care of his fine yesterday. I just now got a chance to update everything so the progressive pot is at $616 which ya'll should see in the banner.

Thanks for taking care of it Greg.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:36 pm

Just out of curiosity, what is the largest amount that was ever in the progressive pot?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what is the largest amount that was ever in the progressive pot?

Ummm.....I don't remember. I bet if one were to back track its thread it could be figured out since I log every cent that moves in this league. I believe it was in the 800's in Year 2 early on because Year 1 it was locked as we set the bar and then the progressive pot spread her legs for a while as the 1 year old records fell. Now some of the records are gonna be damn tough to beat so the pot should grow every year which was the intent....the total will get rather high and the payouts will be nice and big which coincides with how big of a deal it will be to take down records that are established over 5+ years. If the pot were to grow to $2k for instance, at any time one player could score any one of us $200 for a big performance. That would be an exciting week!

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:13 pm

That does sound pretty cool.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:13 am

I wish the progressive pot was like landing on Free Parking in Monopoly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty (California Nightmare)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: