:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Dumbass didn't wake up before kickoff and remove Will Allen who was declared out on Firday.  This is the third offense in the past two years so the penalty is $40.  The payment has been sent to V. Mettayer via paypal.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Today's special. 10% discount for calling yourself out. Truly a Vag among men. laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:20 pm

No need for praise. Im just a dumbass. Worked Halloween from 6am to Midnight... Woke up this morning to watch a little of the lions game, updated my lineup following a trade on my phone, so I didn't see the OUT letter. No excuse.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
No need for praise.  Im just a dumbass.  Worked Halloween from 6am to Midnight... Woke up this morning to watch a little of the lions game, updated my lineup following a trade on my phone, so I didn't see the OUT letter.  No excuse.

In all seriousness I really hate the red (OUT) letters. I have a red/green deficiency and cannot tell if its a Q or O, I always have to read the notes or highlight the letter. Good talk.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
No need for praise.  Im just a dumbass.  Worked Halloween from 6am to Midnight... Woke up this morning to watch a little of the lions game, updated my lineup following a trade on my phone, so I didn't see the OUT letter.  No excuse.

In all seriousness I really hate the red (OUT) letters. I have a red/green deficiency and cannot tell if its a Q or O, I always have to read the notes or highlight the letter. Good talk.

what color do you want it to be?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

what color do you want it to be?

Something bright, neon green, or neon orange?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:29 pm

We can't have it green. Green means go. Changing it to ORANGE might be alright.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:35 pm

I think it is a combination of the tiny "dark red" font on the "black" back ground that makes them tough to read. The Q and O look identical until you do simulated cut and paste to highlight the screen area blue to see the lil tail on the Q.

For the record this happens on other sites as well, but the red on black is the common denominator IMO. Different fonts don't make it easier to read, maybe a yellow instead of an orange or red would work better and you can think of it as a "caution" light/sign warning you caution this dumb ass player may not play.

2cents

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:49 pm

RW official statement: The Vag of Degeneres started a player declared OUT on Friday which is a lineup violation (third offense) thus the penalty is $40. Rob has paid the penalty and the progressive pot has been updated.

Thanks for taking care of it man.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:12 pm

No worries. It was my mistake. Sorry to the league for starting two out players this week. Will Allen was declared out Friday and Ellerbe was declared out this morning. Pisses me off that I was up this morning for a little bit but put off checking my lineup and fell back asleep hoping to wake up closer to kickoff. Moving on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:18 pm

No worries.  It was my mistake.  Sorry to the league for starting two out players this week.  Will Allen was declared out Friday and Ellerbe was declared out this morning.  Pisses me off that I was up this morning for a little bit but put off checking my lineup and fell back asleep hoping to wake up closer to kickoff.  Moving on.
You still won so no harm done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates   

Back to top Go down

Owner Penalty - Las Vegas Degenerates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: