HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Week Seven Look at Season Long Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Week Seven Look at Season Long Race    Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Sorry I missed last week guys. Oh and FUCK this weeks scores.......

Ok, so if a player has had his bye he has played 54.55% of his games and if not he has played 63.64% of his games.

So every offensive position has one player ahead of the pace (or right on it) except for WR. These scores are getting tight. Would it not be funny if Gronk misses his record by less than a point... mock

It looks like DT, CB, and S are going down. The only question is by whom (or who, I have no fucking clue how to use these words). CB still has like 4 or forty fuckers ahead of the pace, I forget. Jones is the highest scoring S even though he has had a bye. Lets see if he can hold on. LB and DE is slipping off the pace.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Week Seven Look at Season Long Race    Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Thanks Dave!

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Week Seven Look at Season Long Race    Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Good stuff, I remember when I had time to do this shit lol

I do love numbers though

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Week Seven Look at Season Long Race    Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:47 am

Good stuff Dave - very interesting to keep an eye on these scores. Looks like at least 2 or 3 records could be taken down this year.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Week Seven Look at Season Long Race    Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:02 am

Didn't realize what a huge week Short had until seeing this post. I left a nice chunk of money on the table given I didn't start him. And I went back and forth between starting him over Hankins. You're welcome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Seven Look at Season Long Race    

Back to top Go down

Week Seven Look at Season Long Race
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: