The Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:
Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Bottom line is that this auction has big flaws and thankfully we won't have to do this again.

This one I don't care too much for though. I'm having a blast with the auction.

I'm not saying it isn't fun. It just isn't fair to everyone and we are headed into a very big clusterfuck as we get closer to the end. We better do something now to avoid a disaster in the next week or 2.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Once several teams get down to only have like $14 for 14 players, it becomes a race to call out a player first so another team can't bid on him.

I can actually see a valid point here. I am 100% against doing more than 35 players at a time until the later part of the auction. Andy has stated that we will talk about doing this when the time comes near. I think we should start these discussions now. I think the best way is to make a cut off at X amount of total auction dollars left.

Maybe we go to unlimited once there are 100 auction dollars to spend. Maybe 200?

First of all, just picking an arbitrary number of dollars left over doesn't make much sense. What if some team has $500 and 3 teams have $1 to spend. Either way, the team that can sit at the PC with a $1 max bet has a distinct advantage over the other team(s) with a $1 max bet.

Secondly, teams aren't going to have the same amount of money.

And thirdly, there is no reason to pick a number like this. Have a max nomination call out at 3 and have a rule that each team has 24 hours to nominate a player if all their players are off the board. That's it. Simple. Fair is fair for every team REGARDLESS of how much money they have.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Florida Chaetomorpha wrote:
Once several teams get down to only have like $14 for 14 players, it becomes a race to call out a player first so another team can't bid on him.

I can actually see a valid point here. I am 100% against doing more than 35 players at a time until the later part of the auction. Andy has stated that we will talk about doing this when the time comes near. I think we should start these discussions now. I think the best way is to make a cut off at X amount of total auction dollars left.

Maybe we go to unlimited once there are 100 auction dollars to spend. Maybe 200?
I like this compromise, do it when there is 200 auction dollars left between all teams...

Unlimited does not solve the problem guys - if everyone has low $ then whoever nominates a guy wins him so its still a race instead of a balanced distribution of players

Hence the nominations limited in some way per team option

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:18 pm

What if some team has $500 and 3 teams have $1 to spend.

That would be $503. My suggestion was for $100.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:20 pm

So for example. Let's say I call out Matt Forte, Andre Johnson and Patrick Willis. I call them out on the auction. I will then come to my teams nomination thread and post:

1) Matt Forte
2) Andre Johnson
3) Patrick Willis

When Matt Forte gets won by a team I will then call out another player (Tom Brady) and edit my post to look like:

1) Matt Forte- won
2) Andre Johnson
3) Patrick Willis
4) Tom Brady

When Andre Johnson and Willis get won I can edit again, call out another 2 players if I wish and then just keept editing my post:

1) Matt Forte- won
2) Andre Johnson- won
3) Patrick Willis- won
4) Tom Brady
5) Michael Turner

Everything is neat and organized.

And the league can police itself. If someone sees a team with more than 1 player out or if 24 hours has elapsed without a team calling out a player, just make a post on this site and Andy will look into it.

Easy peasy.

This would I could support

I am dead against raising the number of nominations as it changes auction dynamics dramatically ito how much money is tied up at any one time. Reduces liquidity basically

As for when to make a change - I'm torn since its not a big problem now and many are in favor of keeping the original settings which we all planned for, for as long as possible but clearly is hard to decide exactly when a change would be needed

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Unlimited does not solve the problem guys - if everyone has low $ then whoever nominates a guy wins him so its still a race instead of a balanced distribution of players

Ok Racketeer. Ian has helped sway me to your side. I see some reasonable arguments here.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm

What if some team has $500 and 3 teams have $1 to spend.

That would be $503. My suggestion was for $100.

I don't understand what you are getting at.

Please realize that the whole principle of this isn't about the money. That is just 1 factor. The principle of this is that some teams have the ability to sit at the PC and nominate players at their choosing. That is a very big advantage.

Additionally, the players at the end of the draft are just as important as players at the beginning of the draft for some teams, so again, it isn't fair to be laissez faire about the auction at the end.

Third, we still have a problem about teams not declaring when they are done.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Florida Chaetomorpha wrote:

I like this compromise, do it when there is 200 auction dollars left between all teams...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't having more than $1 to bid on these guys at the end solve the problem?

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Can you explain your issue with this - I am not sure why it matters
If you run out of money clearly you are done
If you have less than 40 players you are NOT done
If you have more than 40 players and still have $ left you can choose to bid on someone if you like or not, why does it matter so much?

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
So for example. Let's say I call out Matt Forte, Andre Johnson and Patrick Willis. I call them out on the auction. I will then come to my teams nomination thread and post:

1) Matt Forte
2) Andre Johnson
3) Patrick Willis

When Matt Forte gets won by a team I will then call out another player (Tom Brady) and edit my post to look like:

1) Matt Forte- won
2) Andre Johnson
3) Patrick Willis
4) Tom Brady

When Andre Johnson and Willis get won I can edit again, call out another 2 players if I wish and then just keept editing my post:

1) Matt Forte- won
2) Andre Johnson- won
3) Patrick Willis- won
4) Tom Brady
5) Michael Turner

Everything is neat and organized.

And the league can police itself. If someone sees a team with more than 1 player out or if 24 hours has elapsed without a team calling out a player, just make a post on this site and Andy will look into it.

Easy peasy.

This would I could support

I'm in 4 dynasty auctions and we use this method (actually those leagues only allow 2 players to be called out at a time) and it works flawlessly.

Quote :
I am dead against raising the number of nominations as it changes auction dynamics dramatically ito how much money is tied up at any one time. Reduces liquidity basically

Agreed 100%. Decrease time from 24 hours to 18 hours, but don't increase players available.

Quote :
As for when to make a change - I'm torn since its not a big problem now and many are in favor of keeping the original settings which we all planned for, for as long as possible but clearly is hard to decide exactly when a change would be needed

I think we need to be flexible. I can't think of a reason not to do it now. It doesn't change anything. Things are happening in the draft that people didn't realize could happen. There is a disaster waiting for us in about 12-14 days. I don't see how we can just pick an arbitrary point in time or dollar amount to make a change IMO.

With that said, once the auction is behind us it will be smooth sailing from there. vote yes
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm

I think we need to be flexible. I can't think of a reason not to do it now. It doesn't change anything. Things are happening in the draft that people didn't realize could happen. There is a disaster waiting for us in about 12-14 days. I don't see how we can just pick an arbitrary point in time or dollar amount to make a change IMO.
That seems to make a lot of sense...I can't think of any way in which it would affect anyone's strategy coming into the draft, if this change were to occur...furthermore, if you were to pick a certain point in the draft, or a certain dollar amount to make the change, there will be arguments all over the place about how to do it and how it will affect the draft.

I can say, in defense of the draft setup, that when Andy and I were talking about it (several months ago), the league was not even started. We were worried about finding the most active, and involved owners for this league...so, when speaking of the FCFS process during the initial draft, we thought that it would reward those who were active, and always paying attention. Little did we know, that a group this active would come together, thus making the reward for activity somewhat of a problem....

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 pm

You guys are running in so many directions I just cannot keep up. This is fuckin stupid.

1. I am sorry that MFL has a glitch. I didn't cause it, I can't fix it and even if I tell them it sucks its not like it will get fixed on their end in time to do shit for us.

2. The timer was discussed and decided to be 24 hours. Now I can understand that in the waning hours we can move it up for common sense reasons but moving it up now just says "Andys decisions will be changed whenever someone gets a bug up their ass" and I am not interested in running this league that way.

3. I can see the point that at the end of the draft there may need to be some changes made to make it fair and effective and would love to discuss those options but right now feel buried under 4 different complaints that are sorta tied into it all in such a way that having a rational discussion on this specific aspect is daunting right now.

4. Not everyone is gonna get their way.

Please, if you can, give me some time to isolate the issues, decide a proper order to address them and bring them to you in that order and have you HELP me figure it out calmly and without dragging whatever other bullshit into it if it doesn't need to be. This has turned into a daycare.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Glad to hear change is being considered. I am down with Chitowns ideas except for one thing. I think if the max limit is 3 per team then a team should be allowed to have 2 and still be in good standing. Sometimes timing is everything in these auctions and I am sure this wont be an issue for many. Other than that I am game for his changes cheers

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Can you explain your issue with this - I am not sure why it matters
If you run out of money clearly you are done
If you have less than 40 players you are NOT done
If you have more than 40 players and still have $ left you can choose to bid on someone if you like or not, why does it matter so much?

Because you aren't doing anything but waiting for no reason. Some team can have 80 players and other 40. That is my least favorite rule in this league, but I'm not going to complain about it. It's different. I can live with it. However, with that said, it opens up the ability of teams sitting and doing nothing. They can sit with $50 or they can sit with $200 or $1. The amount of money really doesn't matter. What does matter is that every team should be engaged. Every team should be contributing. When a team stops contributing they should be done. Not waiting for a piece of information from some team OTA to decide to bid on a player or not. Providing a 24 hour window forces a team to make a decision. Continue to nominate players (and risk getting them even if you didn't want them) or stop. It provides an end point, because right now, I can sit with $1 and 40 players and wait until July to nominate a player?

I personally think that every team should be forced to have a 40 man roster at the end of the draft. From there teams can add via trades/FA and future drafts up to 80 (or whatever number you want). But for auction drafting purposes to keep thing equal across the board, having a 40 man roster is good. But I realize that does impact the original rules of the league and will never happen and I'M OKAY WITH THAT. But we need to figure out a way to tell if a team is done or not IMHO.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Glad to hear change is being considered. I am down with Chitowns ideas except for one thing. I think if the max limit is 3 per team then a team should be allowed to have 2 and still be in good standing. Sometimes timing is everything in these auctions and I am sure this wont be an issue for many. Other than that I am game for his changes cheers

It would be a max of 3 but a minimum of 1. As long as there is at least 1 player on the board, it is all good. If 0 players are on the board after 24, hours, then penalty or auction is over.
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

It would be a max of 3 but a minimum of 1. As long as there is at least 1 player on the board, it is all good. If 0 players are on the board after 24, hours, then penalty or auction is over.

Then count me in. But I also understand Andy's desire to meditate on this issue. thinking

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
You guys are running in so many directions I just cannot keep up. This is fuckin stupid.

I'm sorry you feel this way. I never intended to make you feel this way. I was just trying to help address an issue and come up with a solution to ponder.

Quote :
1. I am sorry that MFL has a glitch. I didn't cause it, I can't fix it and even if I tell them it sucks its not like it will get fixed on their end in time to do shit for us.

True. Not much you can do. They absolute only way to get around this is make each team have a 40 man roster. No more. No less. Then expand after the draft. Maybe even have a snake draft from the non-auctioned players. Random draft order. Each team continues to draft players until they don't want anymore. Then they assign years. This would get around the MFL issue and still allow some teams to stay at 40 and others to go to 52 or 60 or whatever.

Quote :
2. The timer was discussed and decided to be 24 hours. Now I can understand that in the waning hours we can move it up for common sense reasons but moving it up now just says "Andys decisions will be changed whenever someone gets a bug up their ass" and I am not interested in running this league that way.

24 hours is fine. No need to worry about this. Only reason to speed it up is if the draft takes too long.

Quote :
3. I can see the point that at the end of the draft there may need to be some changes made to make it fair and effective and would love to discuss those options but right now feel buried under 4 different complaints that are sorta tied into it all in such a way that having a rational discussion on this specific aspect is daunting right now.

I agree there is a lot to absorb. To sum it up: allow teams an equal chance to nominate players. Decide an end point to the draft.

Quote :
Please, if you can, give me some time to isolate the issues, decide a proper order to address them and bring them to you in that order and have you HELP me figure it out calmly and without dragging whatever other bullshit into it if it doesn't need to be. This has turned into a daycare.

Cheer up buttercup! Drinks are on me! cheers beer :pepsi: worship2
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 11:33 pm

I am about to start a couple threads....please wait until my entire decision is up before getting nuts...I talked with Matt on the phone and we distilled all the conversations down and think we have a solid solution which will please most if not everyone. I will reply here when I am done. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Quote :

True. Not much you can do. They absolute only way to get around this is make each team have a 40 man roster. No more. No less. Then expand after the draft. Maybe even have a snake draft from the non-auctioned players. Random draft order. Each team continues to draft players until they don't want anymore. Then they assign years. This would get around the MFL issue and still allow some teams to stay at 40 and others to go to 52 or 60 or whatever.

I can see where you are coming from on a lot of these things. For this item in specific, however, it has been Andy's vision from the beginning that each owner will have his right to run his team how he sees fit. That is the reason behind the flexible roster size. This is one of many reasons Roster Wars is such a great league. MFL has a simple glitch. We are talking about 2 or 3 players that get through the door that aren't supposed to. I don't see that as a big deal at all.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Tue May 01, 2012 11:43 pm

I am about to start a couple threads....please wait until my entire decision is up before getting nuts...I talked with Matt on the phone and we distilled all the conversations down and think we have a solid solution which will please most if not everyone. I will reply here when I am done. Thank you.

Ooops. I was behind your post by a solid 10+ minutes. My bad

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 12:11 am

Please see the OWNERS MEETING section as I have posted my decision on the draft issues. If you fuck up because you do not read shit around here, that is your problem and you may be fined.

All owners absolutely must be reading every post in the upper section of this board.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 12:14 am

Damn i missed a lot. Its a fantasy auction guys, its pretty fun and we don't need to get too picky. cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 12:19 am

I don't want to clutter those threads in the OWNERS MEETING...but for those who had a beef, does our new methods going forward make things good?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 12:25 am

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 12:39 am

I don't want to clutter those threads in the OWNERS MEETING...but for those who had a beef, does our new methods going forward make things good?

Yup. Good calls.

Back to top Go down
New Mexico Mad Clowns

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 1:04 am

How are we going to get this thing started who puts up players 1st???

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 6:25 am

I GUESS Crying or Very sad Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 7:52 am

Got it and it will address the unbalanced issue we had raised for later in the draft

I guess my observations from all this are

1) The passionate input should be taken as nothing other than a sign that we succeeded in assembling a group of engaged and experienced owners

2) We probably shouldn't assume that someone giving passionate input is flipping out and needs to be told to calm down and enjoy things

3) We need to make sure that our passion doesn't come across as undue criticism to those holding the reigns

4) Sometimes unless its really a big deal just let it go

Let the good times roll!

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 am

New Mexico Mad Clowns wrote:

It doesn't really matter. As players come off the board, everyone will have a chance to put up a player in due time. However, it may take 2-3 days for that to happen. Of course Jersey ( tough guy ) has already somehow nominated 3 players again. Thank god he is not allowed to call out anymore players until one of those guys come off the board. That buffer will allow other teams to start calling out players.
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 am

It doesn't really matter. As players come off the board, everyone will have a chance to put up a player in due time. However, it may take 2-3 days for that to happen. Of course Jersey ( tough guy ) has already somehow nominated 3 players again. Thank god he is not allowed to call out anymore players until one of those guys come off the board. That buffer will allow other teams to start calling out players.

incredible skill and dexterity

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:10 am

well, seeing as I didn't walk into a wall of "WTF is this bullshit?" I am guessing everyone can see that this was a needed change. Thanks for being on board.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:13 am

well, seeing as I didn't walk into a wall of "WTF is this bullshit?" I am guessing everyone can see that this was a needed change. Thanks for being on board.

I'm easy like Sunday morning Laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:16 am

I am happy to see Roster Wars peace today. Now its my nature to sit and sulk over not foreseeing this all and starting us this way so it could have been essentially flawless. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:19 am

I am happy to see Roster Wars peace today. Now its my nature to sit and sulk over not foreseeing this all and starting us this way so it could have been essentially flawless. Oh well.

This is how memories are made! Flawless execution is boring!

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:31 am

If you dwell on the past, you cannot enjoy the future. coffee
Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:31 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:

bow
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:

bow

Haha I was ten minutes late to a sales meeting so I could get my third in.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 10:19 am

Lots of good input in there boys. Unfortunately I just skimmed over it and will just read the Owners box to get the final details

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 am

Thanks Andy for handling all of this.

Sorry for those people who want an 18 hour clock but I like 24 hours.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 11:59 am

Yeah just think, in five years we can now look back and laugh at how we were all little bitches about the draft cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Yeah just think, in five years we can now look back and laugh at how we were all little bitches about the draft cheers

You mean look back at how you guys couldn't keep up with THE JERSEY! Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 pm

Woah, wait a minute here... you can call yourself a bitch if you like but don't lump all of us in with you. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Bumping this to show that there was plenty of bitching and moaning in the main league auction 5 years ago.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:03 pm

lol @ Dave's post. He said we should look back on this in five years.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Im going to go out on a limb and say that the minor league bitching will not put Andy in a frenzy this year.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Im going to go out on a limb and say that the minor league bitching will not put Andy in a frenzy this year.

Haha probably not. That had to have been one of the first times most people used MFL.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 pm

I have absolutely zero idea what this thread or it's drama was about. Poor memory has it's advantages. The Minor League bitching has had zero impact on me.

My 12 year old son was bitching today too. I should have pointed him to that thread and walked away. lol3

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:37 pm

I have absolutely zero idea what this thread or it's drama was about.  Poor memory has it's advantages.  The Minor League bitching has had zero impact on me.  

My 12 year old son was bitching today too.  I should have pointed him to that thread and walked away.  lol3

When we started the main draft anyone could nominate someone if there was an open spot. Justin was on it like white on rice nominating almost everyone. Andy then changed it to where we all had a set amount. We were about half way if I remember correctly.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
I am happy to see Roster Wars peace today.  Now its my nature to sit and sulk over not foreseeing this all and starting us this way so it could have been essentially flawless.  Oh well.

Yeah just think, in five years we can now look back and laugh at how we were all little bitches about the draft   cheers

cheers

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:41 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
I have absolutely zero idea what this thread or it's drama was about.  Poor memory has it's advantages.  The Minor League bitching has had zero impact on me.  

My 12 year old son was bitching today too.  I should have pointed him to that thread and walked away.  lol3

When we started the main draft anyone could nominate someone if there was an open spot.  Justin was on it like white on rice nominating almost everyone.  Andy then changed it to where we all had a set amount.  We were about half way if I remember correctly.  

cheers

Yep, that's what I gathered reading pages 9 - 12 of the thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Draft   

Back to top Go down

The Draft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: