HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Week 2 Stat Changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Week 2 Stat Changes   Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:20 am

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs

(2nd Qtr, 11:56 remaining. Solo tackle by Barrett)
(4th Qtr, 7:15 remaining. Play changed from a rush to a sack)
Jeremy Maclin: from 2 Rushes for -5 Yards to 1 Rush for -2 Yards.
Chiefs: from 29 Rushes for 144 Yards to 28 Rushes for 147 Yards.
Jeremy Maclin: from 0 Sacks Against to 1 Sack Against for 3 Yards.
David Bruton: from 0 Sacks to 1 Sack for 3 Yards.
David Bruton: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Chris Harris: from 1 to 0 Assists.
Shaq Barrett: from 0 to 1 Tackles.
Shaq Barrett: from 1 to 0 Assists.
Shaq Barrett: from 0 to 1 Tackles For A Loss.
Broncos Defense: from 4 Sacks for 21 Yards to 5 Sacks for 24 Yards.

New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills

(2nd Qtr, 9:18 remaining. Pass intended for McCoy, not Clay)
LeSean McCoy: from 3 to 4 Pass Targets.
Charles Clay: from 6 to 5 Pass Targets.

Houston Texans at Carolina Panthers

(1st Qtr, 8:53 remaining. Tackle by Thompson, not Davis)
(3rd Qtr, 11:19 remaining. Tackle by Tillman, not Benwikere)
(4th Qtr, 15:00. Quarterback hit by Short, not pass defense)
Thomas Davis: from 6 to 5 Tackles.
Shaq Thompson: from 3 to 4 Tackles.
Bene Benwikere: from 4 to 3 Tackles.
Charles Tillman: from 1 to 2 Tackles.
Kawann Short: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.
Kawann Short: from 1 to 0 Passes Defended.

Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings

(2nd Qtr, 6:04 remaining. Quarterback hit by Kyle Van Noy)
(4th Qtr, 7:47 remaining and 3rd Qtr, 6:40 remaining. Tackles by Ihedigbo)
(4th Qtr, 7:47 remaining. Fumble forced by Ihedigbo)
James Ihedigbo: from 1 to 2 Forced Fumbles.
James Ihedigbo: from 7 to 9 Tackles.
Jason Jones: from 1 to 0 Assists.
Haloti Ngata: from 0 to 1 Assists.
Kyle Van Noy: from 0 to 1 Quarterback Hits.

Baltimore Ravens at Oakland Raiders

(4th Qtr, 12:56 remaining. Quarterback hit by Jernigan)
(4th Qtr, 12:56 remaining. Quarterback hit by Mosley)
C.J. Mosley: from 1 to 2 Quarterback Hits.
Timmy Jernigan: from 1 to 2 Quarterback Hits.

Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers

(2nd Qtr, 8:34 remaining. Assist by Perry, not Mulumba)
(4th Qtr, :32 remaining. Fumble forced by Elliott)
Jayrone Elliott: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles.
Jayrone Elliott: from 0 to 1 Tackles.
Nick Perry: from 1 to 2 Assists.
Andy Mulumba: from 1 to 0 Assists.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Stat Changes   Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:21 am

Not sure how Gilchrist didn't get credited for a pass defensed but whatever. It wouldn't have been enough to change my result anyway.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8509

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Stat Changes   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:01 am

sweating

Thank gawd for that. Great game Andy - I'm sure you'll get me next time.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Stat Changes   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:19 am

England Dragons wrote:
sweating

Thank gawd for that. Great game Andy - I'm sure you'll get me next time.

cheers

You have now beat me 6 consecutive times. I am not gonna hold my breath. laughing sad2

The Dragons are who we thought they were...that's why we took the field. They are what we thought they were....and we let them off the hook.


I am going to pout now.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8509

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Stat Changes   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:44 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
sweating

Thank gawd for that. Great game Andy - I'm sure you'll get me next time.

cheers

You have now beat me 6 consecutive times.  I am not gonna hold my breath.  laughing  sad2

The Dragons are who we thought they were...that's why we took the field.  They are what we thought they were....and we let them off the hook.


I am going to pout now.

I did not know that - I remember starting one season 0-2 and I thought you were one of those. Ah well...

You did let me off the hook too so I'm glad to have snuck away with a lucky win.

Apologies to Mrs Eternals for making her fella pout. Don't take it out on the fam!

laughing


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22194

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Stat Changes   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:59 am

England Dragons wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
sweating

Thank gawd for that. Great game Andy - I'm sure you'll get me next time.

cheers

You have now beat me 6 consecutive times.  I am not gonna hold my breath.  laughing  sad2

The Dragons are who we thought they were...that's why we took the field.  They are what we thought they were....and we let them off the hook.


I am going to pout now.

I did not know that - I remember starting one season 0-2 and I thought you were one of those. Ah well...

You did let me off the hook too so I'm glad to have snuck away with a lucky win.

Apologies to Mrs Eternals for making her fella pout. Don't take it out on the fam!

laughing

Yup, I beat you the first time we faced off and you took it so hard you have peeled off 6 in a row since like a dick. surrender


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Stat Changes   

Back to top Go down
 
Week 2 Stat Changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: