Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
O yeah,

And I have the coolest looking Avatar in Roster Wars.....  Biatches....

Eh, it's alright for an 8 year old the is mediocre at fantasy.   rofl

We need to fix your broken English speaking brother.  That or your spelling is just worse then mine..... doh

What are you talking about? Quit changing my words! wink   laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:17 pm

I do not think of myself as a big poster, but I am sure i have never failed to get to get to 30... Not sure though. I would have no problem if it became the rule.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:38 pm

I think 30 posts is ok for a floor. I'm a firm believer that just because you post more doesn't mean you have anything to say. I'm always going to be in that 40-80 range, I generally post about players, teams and some smack, when there is a lot of activity in those areas than I'm on the higher end of that.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:52 pm

I like 30 being a firm minimum. No mulligans. Everyone should be able to get 30 in a month.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:27 am

I can assure you that 30 will be the floor come January....it is now too but I see now that I need to make that super clear.

I want to make it also clear this isn't all about post counts...it's about effort and lack thereof.

It just so happens that those with issues in the post count department seem to be the same folks who have trouble with communication and participation in other areas. I am not making things up about anyone...if your name continues to show up then there is a reason.

I want everyone to stay here, get their shit together and participate. I intend to address specific issues with people privately when it makes sense and hopefully this will be a blip on an otherwise very impressive track record around here.

All I am asking is people be honest with themselves and examine what they are bringing to the table. We only want folks here who give a shit.

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:50 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
O yeah,

Shiiiit, you don't even have the coolest new avatar in Roster Wars... that title belongs to Lil' Mac.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:56 am

Singapore Slings wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
O yeah,

Shiiiit, you don't even have the coolest new avatar in Roster Wars... that title belongs to Lil' Mac.
good post

Back to top Go down
Melbourne Maulers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:32 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
The Malosos, Brawlers, Tyrants and Maulers got logos today as well but as prospects they have not yet earned their colors.

One step closer gentlemen...

Looks great! Much appreciated and good work!

Back to top Go down
Melbourne Maulers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:42 am

Also perfectly fine with the post floor at 30....I'm not a huge poster generally but if you visit the site every day or two I'm not sure how you could ever not reach that target.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:06 am

During the season, just saying "hey thanks!" to the guys who write rankings, forecast, and recap articles will launch you past 30. Then if not a single thing interests you here beyond football, chiming in with news or commentary in a player thread or two can easily double you up.

Good to see you back, Brandon.

Back to top Go down
Melbourne Maulers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:29 am

On the forums I do frequent....Bear ones or what not I lurk but rarely post but I'll work on pitching in and pulling my weight :)

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:04 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
During the season, just saying "hey thanks!" to the guys who write rankings, forecast, and recap articles will launch you past 30.  Then if not a single thing interests you here beyond football, chiming in with  news or commentary in a player thread or two can easily double you up.

g

I really appreciate all the articles and work people do, I really really do but in my opinion that's not "activity" that is worthy of RW. We're all adults I don't feel the need to pat someone on the back after every article. A lot of the post that people do are just worthless fodder to pad numbers but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:
During the season, just saying "hey thanks!" to the guys who write rankings, forecast, and recap articles will launch you past 30.  Then if not a single thing interests you here beyond football, chiming in with  news or commentary in a player thread or two can easily double you up.

g

I really appreciate all the articles and work people do, I really really do but in my opinion that's not "activity" that is worthy of RW. We're all adults I don't feel the need to pat someone on the back after every article. A lot of the post that people do are just worthless fodder to pad numbers but whatever floats your boat I guess.

My comment was in regards to how easy it is to clear 30 posts a month. No one is padding post counts. We post what we care to post, but I agree that not everyone can match the significance of your posts.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:

g

My comment was in regards to how easy it is to clear 30 posts a month.  No one is padding post counts.  We post what we care to post, but I agree that not everyone can match the significance of your posts.  

At least we agree on that

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:

g

funny post

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:12 pm

I think what he meant to say is that members of this community often discuss topics that he is not interested in.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
I think what he meant to say is that members of this community often discuss topics that he is not interested in.  
I going to take a little extra pleasure whooping on the Beatniks this year Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 pm

I am near the bottom in terms of post count and have probably missed the 30 post mark some month(s) but I agree that it's not that hard. Sadly post count is only a "poor" proxy for what we want out of our owners. But I don't have a better way to track activity.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:37 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:
I going to take a little extra pleasure whooping on the Beatniks this year  Evil laugh

Looking forward to the new competition in Chapter 3. Between you, the co-owned team, and trying to make sure I don't lose to the Vag...I'll have my hands full. Fun times!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:38 pm

I badly want in, and I am already more nervous about taking last in this league than any of my others. A vagina with a face in it! laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:10 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I badly want in, and I am already more nervous about taking last in this league than any of my others. A vagina with a face in it! laughing

They'll certainly have a lot of fun replacing that thunderbolt.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:17 am

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I am near the bottom in terms of post count and have probably missed the 30 post mark some month(s) but I agree that it's not that hard. Sadly post count is only a "poor" proxy for what we want out of our owners. But I don't have a better way to track activity.

It's a good thing that the guy who ultimately judges all of that sort of stuff can differentiate between someone like you and someone who just isn't trying to contribute. I like that you agree that reaching 30 is not that hard. Good news: I am working on something in terms of tracking activity beyond post counts but that doesn't mean the post count part is going away either.

Back to top Go down
Melbourne Maulers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:21 am

Big brother is always tracking us!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:25 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

...and he's bored! lol3

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:47 am

I thought you were afraid of getting a vagina in your face. You might be in the wrong league.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:50 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
I thought you were afraid of getting a vagina in your face.  You might be in the wrong league.

HAHA, no I am a big fan of that, but I don't want vagina's with faces on my sig. What a nightmare!

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:33 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:

It's a good thing that the guy who ultimately judges all of that sort of stuff can differentiate between someone like you and someone who just isn't trying to contribute.  I like that you agree that reaching 30 is not that hard.  Good news: I am working on something in terms of tracking activity beyond post counts but that doesn't mean the post count part is going away either.

I wonder if there a way to log someones scroll activity....

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 pm

30 is not hard, especially as the season gets rolling. Not that there was nothing to do... but the battle is now begining...

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:
30 is not hard, especially as the season gets rolling. Not that there was nothing to do... but the battle is now begining...

And I am so fucking far behind..............................................

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:52 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Singapore Slings wrote:

And I am so fucking far behind..............................................

Oh I'm sure I'm last or very near it. It has been a busy few months for me and my posts are down. I took the semester off of school because I had too much on my plate with how insane work has been, so I will be posting more now as we get into the season.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 pm

This is the last week of summer vacation for my son so I will be spending as much time with him as I can...next week I will be back to full-time RWP duties.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:15 pm

This is the last week of summer vacation for my son so I will be spending as much time with him as I can...next week I will be back to full-time RWP duties.

In the absence of the RWP, the RWVP will assume temporary control of the RWP's roster. (Maybe he will sell Dez for less than you Evil laugh )

Focus on family and rest up for the coming frenzy of the season. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:

In the absence of the RWP, the RWVP will assume temporary control of the RWP's roster.  (Maybe he will sell Dez for less than you Evil laugh )

Focus on family and rest up for the coming frenzy of the season. vote yes

Sweet, cause then the RWP might return the favor and sell Dez off of the RWVP team even cheaper!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Alright, just enjoyed the last day of summer that my son and I get together. Sure it ended with some X-rays for the boy at Urgent Care and sure it stemmed from me picking him up and throwing his ass but you know what? We golfed, we swam, had Subway for lunch and played video games and shit so let's not act like I am some dickbag. I said zip it cunts.

I work the next horrible three days but then I am shipping this kid off to school and getting back to whipping all of you slack-ass motherfuckers into acceptable Roster Wars shape so start doing pushups pussies.

Put down your freshly squeezed lemonades and stop getting manicures and pedicures you giant candyass bitches.

The cunt is back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:12 am

Alright, just enjoyed the last day of summer that my son and I get together.  Sure it ended with some X-rays for the boy at Urgent Care and sure it stemmed from me picking him up and throwing his ass but you know what?  We golfed, we swam, had Subway for lunch and played video games and shit so let's not act like I am some dickbag.  I said zip it cunts.

I work the next horrible three days but then I am shipping this kid off to school and getting back to whipping all of you slack-ass motherfuckers into acceptable Roster Wars shape so start doing pushups pussies.

Put down your freshly squeezed lemonades and stop getting manicures and pedicures you giant candyass bitches.

The cunt is back.
lol3 :goodposting: lol3

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:05 am

Welcome back.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 am

Andy, don't sell yourself short. You are tremendous dickbag.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:05 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
Andy, don't sell yourself short.  You are tremendous dickbag.

Thank you sir.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
 Andy, don't sell yourself short.  You are tremendous dickbag.
vote yes

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Alright, just enjoyed the last day of summer that my son and I get together.  Sure it ended with some X-rays for the boy at Urgent Care and sure it stemmed from me picking him up and throwing his ass but you know what?  We golfed, we swam, had Subway for lunch and played video games and shit so let's not act like I am some dickbag.  I said zip it cunts.

The cunt is back.

I thought I smelled something. The faint smell of victory (only a week away) but mostly Northwoods cunt.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:48 pm

...getting back to whipping all of you slack-ass motherfuckers into acceptable Roster Wars shape so start doing pushups pussies.

The cunt is back.

Whew!! Glad to see things are getting back to normal around here!! lol3

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:

The cunt is back.

I thought I smelled something. The faint smell of victory (only a week away) but mostly Northwoods cunt.

How can you win? After all there was the trade. How can I lose?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 pm

Oh yeah, Watt will have like 4 TD's week 1. That's the way it always works out in these trades.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Huh, I didn't even miss you.

You are a Cunt. I looked it up in the Dictionary an d your picture was there as an example of slang usage.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:09 pm

I think maybe I'm stupid. How do we view Trade Baits? I can't find it in the menus.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:12 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
I think maybe I'm stupid. How do we view Trade Baits? I can't find it in the menus.

Edit trade bait

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:21 pm

New England Nineties wrote:

If you click on ROSTERS up top, the right column by default is trade baits for your conference.

Also, I sent you an email so go look at your inbox guy.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:55 pm

In the Menu up top....

MY TEAM

There are 3 items in the left column under MY CHECKLIST.

In this league, there is no reason anyone should drop the ball. Participate!!!!!!!!

There are lineups that are not right too so would be advisable for you to double check since some have set improper ones.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Usually like the changes/additions you make to the website Andy, but do I really have to look at JJ WAAAAAAAATTTTT all season? He single-handedly ended my Superbowl run last year... furious lol3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: