HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Random RWP info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Good luck everyone. The season is upon us.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 pm

vote yes rock on vote yes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Yes Tom.

Craig, sent an email to you that has gone unanswered.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:04 pm

THE JUGGERWATT!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:18 pm

FYI: There are folks in this league that seriously suck at the email thing and it's holding up shit around here. That's a YOU problem that I fully intend to deal with so that this time next year I don't have to deal with shit.

Now you know. Unless of course you also are one of those folks that doesn't try to read everything posted on this forum in which case the YOU problem is bigger yet.

no

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Checked back several days...Nothing confused

Am getting notifications of posts to threads I subscribe to here; have been contacted regarding trades; getting updates of roster changes etc.  I'm not very computer literate, but I certainly can handle email...Well, most of the time. frustrated

Sorry Craig/Andy...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Checked back several days...Nothing confused

Am getting notifications of posts to threads I subscribe to here; have been contacted regarding trades; getting updates of roster changes etc.  I'm not very computer literate, but I certainly can handle email...Well, most of the time. frustrated

Sorry Craig/Andy...

He was talking to Craig not you Laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:

He was talking to Craig not you Laughing

frustrated dizzy doh ROTFLMAO cheers

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Yeah, I was like WTF? You're good Tom.

Craig hates me or his email or both.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Post your email's to Craig in the NSFW thread.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:50 am

New England Nineties wrote:
I think maybe I'm stupid. How do we view Trade Baits? I can't find it in the menus.

If you click on ROSTERS up top, the right column by default is trade baits for your conference.

Also, I sent you an email so go look at your inbox guy.

I started writing but then I got to the "What is interesting about you?" and couldn't think of anything and it made me sad. I will do something interesting this weekend, like light a lady's hair on fire or something. THAT'LL SHOW THEM.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 am

I like the new update.  And as a guy that has JJ Watt on 2 of my 3 IDP teams, I fully endorse him being on the front page!

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I like the new update.  And as a guy that has JJ Watt on 2 of my 3 IDP teams, I fully endorse him being on the front page!

Got pretty grossed out watching the Hard Knocks episodes and seeing everyone orgasm whenever they saw him. Yes, he's a beast. No, I don't want an autographed picture of him. Post his stats, not his face!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:48 am

Interesting thing that I noticed today.  One of the fields that you see when you scroll over the flags at the top has the NFL's Play 60 logo.  And it belongs to the Growlers.  Interesting choice of teams to use, rather than a team like the Minions.  Although they do have Homer J Simpson at the center of the field.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Noticed that to and wondered if it was intentional. Shoulda used it in the scavenger hunt.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:26 pm

It looks like Andy's been busy lately with the graphics or I just haven't noticed things before.  Love the new graphics, especially the new (or what I think is new) look of the Muskies and Outlaws.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
and wondered if it was intentional.

Very little about me is unintentional. wink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:03 pm

I think maybe I'm stupid. How do we view Trade Baits? I can't find it in the menus.

If you click on ROSTERS up top, the right column by default is trade baits for your conference.

Also, I sent you an email so go look at your inbox guy.

I started writing but then I got to the "What is interesting about you?" and couldn't think of anything and it made me sad. I will do something interesting this weekend, like light a lady's hair on fire or something. THAT'LL SHOW THEM.

confused

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:55 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Usually like the changes/additions you make to the website Andy, but do I really have to look at JJ WAAAAAAAATTTTT all season?  He single-handedly ended my Superbowl run last year... furious lol3

Am I the only one here that uses the cursor to pick JJ's nose and make him eat it? I also poke his eyes out. raise eyebrow

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:17 pm

If anyone knows a way to get Craig to do the FACES OF THE FRANCHISES task I would really appreciate it. All the jabs and emails and the thread itself have been unsuccessful.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Can I do it for him?

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:33 pm

If anyone knows a way to get Craig to do the FACES OF THE FRANCHISES task I would really appreciate it.  All the jabs and emails and the thread itself have been unsuccessful.

Lock him out of the MFL portion till he does it?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:56 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
If anyone knows a way to get Craig to do the FACES OF THE FRANCHISES task I would really appreciate it.  All the jabs and emails and the thread itself have been unsuccessful.

Lock him out of the MFL portion till he does it?

ahhh...yeah. Well being Sunday I will wait until Mondays game starts and then I will do that. Thanks

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:04 am

The people that should read this probably won't but I'll do it anyway....

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR LINEUPS IN AND THEY ARE VALID. ENSURE YOUR SURVIVOR PICK IS IN AND SAME WITH THE NFL PICK'EM GAME.

DON'T BE THAT GUY WHO FUCKS IT UP.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:45 am

apparently I haven't been here long enough, where can I find the info about when pick-ups open and close and FCFS times???

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:20 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
apparently I haven't been here long enough, where can I find the info about when pick-ups open and close and FCFS times???

In the bylaws, of course. Cool

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:34 am

thank you, apparently I'm very lazy, especially when I'm sick

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:11 am

The Tuesday Takeaway article is postponed until tomorrow.  Bob was having technical issues and the streetlights came on so his old ass had to go to bed.  Well rested, he should be back to figure out this pesky internet thing all you darn kids think is so cool.

wink

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:46 am

Boy I fear the day when I'm that old and confused.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:45 am

You should fear the "young and confused" generation that seems to be everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:16 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
You should fear the "young and confused" generation that seems to be everywhere.

funny post

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Is there a place in MFL anywhere where it tracks total team scoring over the years? Anyone know? I've looked around in the History section, can't find that.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Nevermind, just found it.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Boy I fear the day when I'm that old and confused.

First, Fuck You Very Much.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:16 pm

HAH!

Finally got my FACES OF THE FRANCHISE in.

Thanks for not killing me Andy, I'm a cunt, but it's done.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:32 pm

Lately when it comes to the articles folks put up for us each day I have been trying to make an effort do respond with something more than "Thanks" or "Good job".

These folks pour a lot of time into this things to entertain us and spark some conversation so I challenge everyone to try to do the same. Sometimes you just won't have anything and that's cool but I think the best way for us to show our appreciation is to actually respond.

Just some food for thought.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Good point Boss!

baghead2

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
HAH!

Finally got my FACES OF THE FRANCHISE in.

Thanks for not killing me Andy, I'm a cunt, but it's done.

Where is this - brain freeze m sure but can't find it

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 am

4 people missing on Survivor
2 people missing on NFL Pick'em

tough guy

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:05 am

tough guy

Not me

baghead2

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

tough guy

Not me

baghead2

Me either

shitstorm shitstorm

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Lately when it comes to the articles folks put up for us each day I have been trying to make an effort do respond with something more than "Thanks" or "Good job".

These folks pour a lot of time into this things to entertain us and spark some conversation so I challenge everyone to try to do the same.  Sometimes you just won't have anything and that's cool but I think the best way for us to show our appreciation is to actually respond.

Just some food for thought.
'

FWIW, I liked it much better when these were in the main league forum with different colored titles. That is always my first stop, and it seems I'm always coming to these a day after it's useful. Maybe it's just me though.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:39 pm

I feel similarly. Not a big deal, but I preferred having just one main section with all of the fantasy related content. Sometimes I go to post about the games and there are like three different threads I could do it in. I think it fragments the conversation a little.

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:24 pm

I feel similarly. Not a big deal, but I preferred having just one main section with all of the fantasy related content. Sometimes I go to post about the games and there are like three different threads I could do it in. I think It fragments the conversation a little.

FTFY+ good post

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Gentlemen, there is a reason for there being two sections as opposed to one...whereas there is no real good reason why you and others opt to not pay attention to certain sections/threads. Speaking on behalf of those who read most if not all of what happens here I can confidently say that nothing feels fragmented or like a waste of time.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Gentlemen, there is a reason for there being two sections as opposed to one...whereas there is no real good reason why you and others opt to not pay attention to certain sections/threads.  Speaking on behalf of those who read most if not all of what happens here I can confidently say that nothing feels fragmented or like a waste of time.
clap

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:04 am

Gentlemen, there is a reason for there being two sections as opposed to one...whereas there is no real good reason why you and others opt to not pay attention to certain sections/threads.  Speaking on behalf of those who read most if not all of what happens here I can confidently say that nothing feels fragmented or like a waste of time.

"There is a reason for there being two sections."
"There is a reason I pay more attention to a particular section than the others."

These are facts.

"There is no real good reason why you and others opt to not pay attention to certain sections/threads."
"It was better when the weekly articles were integrated into the leage section; splitting them makes the forum feel fragmented."

These are opinions.

I'm writing this because your post presented your opinions as facts, making you sound like an egotistical asshole. Or, worse, a politician. It is not your fault though, it's mine; I was the egotistical asshole stating opinions as facts when I amended Mike's comment to state - with authority - that the splitting sections fragmented the conversation. You were just responding in kind. I apologize for doing that.

With that said.... why would you assume we feel like any of these things are a waste of time? I wrote my original post because I was lamenting the fact that I forget about the articles being in a different place than they have been for the past three seasons. I'm sure I'll catch on (I've gotten better about it each week sor far.)

This is still the first lineup I set, and the first site I go to when I have a few free minutes. If I felt it were a waste of time, I would not be doing that.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:12 am

Singapore Slings wrote:

"There is a reason for there being two sections."
"There is a reason I pay more attention to a particular section than the others."

These are facts.

"There is no real good reason why you and others opt to not pay attention to certain sections/threads."
"It was better when the weekly articles were integrated into the leage section; splitting them makes the forum feel fragmented."

These are opinions.

I'm writing this because your post presented your opinions as facts, making you sound like an egotistical asshole. Or, worse, a politician. It is not your fault though, it's mine; I was the egotistical asshole stating opinions as facts when I amended Mike's comment to state - with authority - that the splitting sections fragmented the conversation. You were just responding in kind. I apologize for doing that.

With that said.... why would you assume we feel like any of these things are a waste of time? I wrote my original post because I was lamenting the fact that I forget about the articles being in a different place than they have been for the past three seasons. I'm sure I'll catch on (I've gotten better about it each week sor far.)

This is still the first lineup I set, and the first site I go to when I have a few free minutes. If I felt it were a waste of time, I would not be doing that.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:11 am

I vote to not have an argument about what section topics are in. There's better things to argue about. That fish Andy caught is nowhere near as big as Andy said it is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: