Password:
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:07 am

In accordance with bylaw section B.1.F, the Decatur Freakshow franchise has been penalized $20 (second violation) for having exceeded 15 days without a post.  no

Needs to be taken care of by 11:59PM CT this Friday 8/28/15

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Go ahead and take it from my bank.

Although, I feel I did say I would be in and out quite a bit this summer.

Sometimes work and real life must win, whether I like it or not.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:10 am

I reached out to Bob today to figure out what had happened here because it's not like him to disappear for over a week and not participate to this degree. So Bob emailed me quite a while back and let me know about how this summer was gona shake out but somewhere in that conversation I deleted the email and as I do...I forgot about it. I knew he was busy and away before but when he returned on the 8th and was posting I think I just thought it was done and he was back but that wasn't the case.

Long story short, he did tell me about this so I can't turn around and penalize him for something he gave me a heads-up about did in fact happen.

That said, I have told him that in the future if work or whatever goes nuts (even on a moments notice) that he needs to double-check that his personal thread clearly has his last post indicating that he will be away from X to Y so that when I inevitably forget and since we know that is where I go first to see if I forgot something that I will find his post setting me straight.

Bob is hoping to be returning at full strength very soon and I look forward to that very much.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:40 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I reached out to Bob today to figure out what had happened here because it's not like him to disappear for over a week and not participate to this degree.  So Bob emailed me quite a while back and let me know about how this summer was gona shake out but somewhere in that conversation I deleted the email and as I do...I forgot about it.  I knew he was busy and away before but when he returned on the 8th and was posting I think I just thought it was done and he was back but that wasn't the case.  

Long story short, he did tell me about this so I can't turn around and penalize him for something he gave me a heads-up about did in fact happen.

That said, I have told him that in the future if work or whatever goes nuts (even on a moments notice) that he needs to double-check that his personal thread clearly has his last post indicating that he will be away from X to Y so that when I inevitably forget and since we know that is where I go first to see if I forgot something that I will find his post setting me straight.

Bob is hoping to be returning at full strength very soon and I look forward to that very much.
:goodposting:

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:45 am

Notice or not, we need some kind of compensation for having to be without Bob for this long. Foot massages or something.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:48 am

Who is Bob?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:53 am

Nah, sorry. Fine must stand.

On my phone, so typing is challenging to say the least.

I didn't mean to come across as against the fine. Although I feel I did. I deserve it no matter what. As I said I. My post, I'm a grumpy old man right now.

Sorry for the confusion.

All that being said, if things don't change in real life, someone is going to get hurt........

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:59 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

I didn't mean to come across as against the fine. Although I feel I did. I deserve it no matter what. As I said I. My post, I'm a grumpy old man right now.

Sorry for the confusion.

All that being said, if things don't change in real life, someone is going to get hurt........

pay attention

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

Have you tried going to work dressed as Twisty the Clown?

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

Glad I don't work in the same building as you brother.....lol AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Glad I don't work in the same building as you brother.....lol  AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing

I bet he wished he got to work in a building. Any building that was the same everyday.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:29 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

Glad I don't work in the same building as you brother.....lol  AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing AR15 firing

Psycho this is serious... Goooaaaad! Are you ever serious? Gooooooaaaaaad!

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

I am being serious.... He sounds like he's one dropped letter from going full out postal... I certainly don't want to be around when that letter hits the floor do you??????? no! no! no! no! no!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:55 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

This post scares me  scared

tongue

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

Psychos and Redknights in a cage match of seriousness would be pretty entertaining. lol3

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Sorry for the confusion.

Psychos and Redknights in a cage match of seriousness would be pretty entertaining.  lol3

I can be serious... Its just not as entertaining is all...

Though I am a bit serous about not working in the same building as stated above. His last comment seemed like he might be almost over the edge... scared

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 pm

They may have avoided the Wrath.....

For now...........................

You just can't teach fucking stupid.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

How did you learn? Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:

How did you learn? Evil laugh

Well, by not being stupid, silly......

Are you able to follow along??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner penalty (Decatur Freakshow) - cancelled   

Back to top Go down