HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Offensive Rankings - Terrible Twelve

Rank Team Rating Comments
1. 8/10Pay attention. The teacher is teaching us how to build an offense.
2.7/10I made this ranking based on all of the pumkin's rookies riding pine this season. Nowhere to go but up from here.
3.7/10You can give me a hard time for this ranking if you want to, but this is where I feel I belong. You can go ahead and hate on players being old if you want to, but just remember you were hating when my offense lights up yours.  cool2
4.7/10A ton of young talent here. I could see the Golddiggers leaping all the way to the head of the pack if some of his guys take that leap.
5.6/10Young talent, old talent, in between talent. This is a talented roster, just not quite as talented as the teams above.
6.6/10A bunch of solid pieces, but it's the guys at the bottom of the group of starters I'm not sold on. A couple more pieces, or a couple guys making a leap, and the Nightmares become a nightmare.
7.5/10A solid group, but not enough top end talent to play along with Rodgers and Calvin.
7.5/10This team is in rebuild mode. There are some quality players at the top, but more starters are needed to make an impact.
9.5/10Who plays running back here? A good one shoots this team up to 6th. Add a guy or two to take a step up and it's top 4.
10.4/10I can't find enough players to field a competitive lineup.
11.4/10Talent is severely lacking here. This team needs at least an additional 5 starters.
12.3/10Average, average, and more average. This offense is just not going to score enough points. Every player is average from top to bottom. Bob needs to hope a handful of these guys make a huge leap this year, or he's going to end up in PINK. Again. Don't go there Bob.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Nice post dude....look forward to someone telling you to go fuck your rankings. laughing

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Nice post dude....look forward to someone telling you to go fuck your rankings.  laughing

That's the whole reason I did them rock on

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Go fuck your rankings!

You appear to have forgotten DD. I try to foster some cross-conference compatriotism here by insisting the the monster matchups are done by someone in the opposite conference but no-one else does it. Apart from Matt who covers both.

Yay Matt. overhead

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:51 pm

You have jinxed me.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Go fuck your rankings!

You appear to have forgotten DD. I try to foster some cross-conference compatriotism here by insisting the the monster matchups are done by someone in the opposite conference but no-one else does it. Apart from Matt who covers both.

Yay Matt. overhead

Yeah ....what he said Mr. Minion!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:04 pm

1st

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:05 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Go fuck your rankings!

Yay Matt. overhead

I rule

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Tough to disagree with your rankings Shawn, except Bob is probably going to be worse than you give him credit for right now. 

cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:43 am

Laughing

Nice rankings. I like the little icons too. Pictures make me happy.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:50 pm

at least I'm not last - one day I'll have more to say - just not today

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:07 pm

The TT owners that liked the rankings...

The TT owners that didn't like the rankings...

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:20 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
1st

Paper tiger.

Hey, 4th Chapter:

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 pm

I'm sorry Matt, I was just pissed that I was up doing homework at that hour and decided to talk shit to the first teacher I saw.

But seriously- 4th Chapter, (and the rest of you in the TT...)

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Nice rankings, but I don't think your offense belongs in the top half of this list.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:11 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
Nice rankings, but I don't think your offense belongs in the top half of this list.

I know. They are all so old and their wheels are all going to fall off in unison.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Tough to disagree with your rankings Shawn, except Bob is probably going to be worse than you give him credit for right now. 

cheers

Yup, have stayed unusually quiet here.

I won't challenge for much, but my team is going to do much better than predicted here.

hehe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:32 pm

wish I could see these rosters to look your assessment
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:06 am

samjudd wrote:
wish I could see these rosters to look your assessment

http://football33.myfantasyleague.com/2015/options?L=29798&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:16 pm

We need DD rankings please......

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Version 2. Updated after Arian Foster injury.

2.7/10I made this ranking based on all of the pumkin's rookies riding pine this season. Nowhere to go but up from here.
3.7/10A ton of young talent here. I could see the Golddiggers leaping all the way to the head of the pack if some of his guys take that leap.
4.6/10Foster is gone, but there is still a lot of talent to go around.
5.6/10Young talent, old talent, in between talent. This is a talented roster, just not quite as talented as the teams above.
6.6/10A bunch of solid pieces, but it's the guys at the bottom of the group of starters I'm not sold on. A couple more pieces, or a couple guys making a leap, and the Nightmares become a nightmare.
7.5/10A solid group, but not enough top end talent to play along with Rodgers and Calvin.
7.5/10This team is in rebuild mode. There are some quality players at the top, but more starters are needed to make an impact.
9.5/10Who plays running back here? A good one shoots this team up to 6th. Add a guy or two to take a step up and it's top 4.
11.4/10Talent is severely lacking here. This team needs at least an additional 5 starters.
12.3/10Average, average, and more average. This offense is just not going to score enough points. Every player is average from top to bottom. Bob needs to hope a handful of these guys make a huge leap this year, or he's going to end up in PINK. Again. Don't go there Bob.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Umm and the Colston trade.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:57 pm

Defense wins championships. Where is the defense rankings?

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Shawn, not that this is a big deal or anything, but you are really kidding yourself if you think you should be ranked ahead of the Nineties on an offensive power list.

Brees/Peyton/Newton vs. Flacco/Palmer

Murray/Randle/Blount vs. Forsett/Freeman(?)/Woodhead(?)

Evans/Watkins/Robinson/Fitzgerald/Colston/Perriman vs. Benjamin/Hilton/Sanders/Roddy/S. Smith/Parker

Gronkowski/Eifert vs. Cameron/Fleener

I could see someone making an argument for your WR's over mine (though I wouldn't trade you my guys for yours), but I destroy you at QB, TE, and now with Foster gone, RB.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Laughing

The guy who writes the rankings makes the list!

FWIW I think Matt did some of the best rankings / analysis that has been done by an owner, ever. Super well put together. (Not that I don't like yours Shawn!)

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/t5325-pigskin-s-completely-biased-positional-power-rankings-offensive-power-rankings

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Shawn, not that this is a big deal or anything, but you are really kidding yourself if you think you should be ranked ahead of the Nineties on an offensive power list.

Evans/Watkins/Robinson/Fitzgerald/Colston/Perriman vs. Benjamin/Hilton/Sanders/Roddy/S. Smith/Parker

I could see someone making an argument for your WR's over mine (though I wouldn't trade you my guys for yours), but I destroy you at QB, TE, and now with Foster gone, RB.

Reading over your post I thought to myself don't care, don't care, don't care aaaaaaaand don't care.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Reading over your post I thought to myself don't care, don't care, don't care aaaaaaaand don't care.

You should update your team's rank to 11/10.

troll

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:04 pm

Might as well put them at #1 with this logic. In his defense, he did tell us up front that these don't matter.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Because I just read the other thread that this references.... lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Because I just read the other thread that this references.... lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2 lol 2

Same. ROFL

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Preseason hype means nothing. Lets get the season started.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:46 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

I lolled.

laughing

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:23 am

The thing is, Mike, I like all 5 of my receivers better than your 5. Sans Mike Evans, but my #1 matches him. I like your other 5 starters more than mine. I actually have us nearly tied, along with the other 6's, and the 5's are right on our heels. The 7's, however, are far superior. Making a large gap between the top 3 and the rest of us. The bottom 3 also have a large gap. Poor guys.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:06 am

Version 3. Updated after Arian Foster and Kelvin Benjamin injuries  Crying or Very sad
Anyone else lose a player (or 2 bang head on wall )?

3.7/10A ton of young talent here. I could see the Golddiggers leaping all the way to the head of the pack if some of his guys take that leap.
4.6/10Young talent, old talent, in between talent. This is a talented roster, just not quite as talented as the teams above.
5.6/10A bunch of solid pieces, but it's the guys at the bottom of the group of starters I'm not sold on. A couple more pieces, or a couple guys making a leap, and the Nightmares become a nightmare.
6.5/10A solid group, but not enough top end talent to play along with Rodgers and Calvin.
6.5/10This team is in rebuild mode. There are some quality players at the top, but more starters are needed to make an impact.
6.5/10With Foster and Benjamin injured, the Minions are now in trouble.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:13 am

Fear Ameer. You're sleeping on the Marauders!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Shit luck Shawn, sorry.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Shit luck Shawn, sorry.

Kelvin was shit luck. Foster was expected.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Shit luck Shawn, sorry.

Kelvin was shit luck.  Foster was expected.

Eh, he usually gives you 6-10 weeks before he breaks your heart. I'm not sure he's even going to be a factor for the fantasy season this year.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Shit luck Shawn, sorry.

Sure is. It's one of the worst things in this game. I can still hang on to unrealistic hopes. Like Woodhead returning to what he once was, or Parker and/or Dorsett have a killer rookie year. Unlikely, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I also feel like I have a defense that can keep me in it.

Seems like every year I feel like my team will be way better with the guys coming back from injury, but then this shit happens. Fuckin season hasn't even started yet. I feel like one more injury to one of my premier players and I'll be out of the hunt.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:51 pm

We should keep track of the record for most guys on IR for a team in our league. It can be one of those situations where things are so bad they become funny.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Sucks Shawn...But when the Fantasy Gods come down hard, you can only smile. Don't give up on Parker...I like his talent with Cooper and White. He was impressing early, and they decided to have the ankle cleaned up. If that's truly all it is, I think he could impress. Not saying he's going to duplicate OBJ, but if he can continue to build chemistry with Tannehill, and not out run his arm, should be fun to watch.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:35 am

If Benjamin was the main reason you felt you had a top 3 offense you were going to be severely disappointing even if he stayed healthy...
beat dead horse #akakickamanwhenhe'sdown

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 pm

I put myself at 4th, just barely ahead of 4 teams below me. Now I tumble, and one more injury and I'll be fighting with Bob sissy fight

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:13 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
If Benjamin was the main reason you felt you had a top 3 offense you were going to be severely disappointing even if he stayed healthy...

This is just the start of the injury bug, there are many many more to come.. I just hope none of my main players catch it...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

It wasn't just Benjamin. It was Benjamin mixed in with a little self-delusion. laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Comparison from the halfway point

# - Ranking - Actual
Notes:
1) I underestimated Gronk smash and Co. Nineties are soaring.
2) Without looking, I honestly can't tell you why the Golddiggers aren't a top threat.
3) Chris Ivory, Leonard Hankerson, Allen Hurns, Charles Clay... So much for the idea that the Slings are in rebuild mode.
4) Bob isn't last Shocked
5) Speaking of last, God help you.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:47 pm

I showed this thread to our offense before the game on thursday as motivation. My three Seahawks who played really came through. Apparently we are afraid to be pink.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:48 pm

cheers

SCOREBOARD BIATCH!!!!!

mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

cheers

SCOREBOARD BIATCH!!!!!

mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock

Oh, Bob you were worse than he gave you credit for. Eric has just been EPICIALLY Bad. He could set the record for worse all play record in RWs history!

surprised

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense   

Back to top Go down

Minion's Rankings that matter - TT Offense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: