I like him better than Flynn already

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   Sat May 02, 2015 7:07 pm

Me too

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   Sat May 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Excellent pick by the Pack!!!! Was sooo excited when I saw his name pop up cool2

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   Sat May 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Excellent pick by the Pack!!!!  Was sooo excited when I saw his name pop up cool2

Terrible place for him to land though...... At least for him... He'll make good trade bait for the pack in a year or two.....

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   Sat May 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Nothing but good things being said about this guy after rookie camp. He's a gym rat that now has a chip on his shoulder about being picked 147th. Hopefully he doesn't have to start to many games for us but I'll enjoy following his career once he moves on.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   Sat May 16, 2015 5:35 pm

I was hoping the Cards or Rams would have taken him. He would have been starting by season end at both places.. Now he has to sit and watch for a few years......

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Quote :
Packers rookie QB Brett Hundley completed 16-of-23 passes for 236 yards and four touchdowns in Thursday night's preseason finale.

He added 12 yards on four scrambles. Hundley's pocket composure has been better than commonly advertised in the exhibition season. He'll wrap up the preseason with a 7:1 TD-to-INT ratio and 129.6 passer rating. Always a good athlete with a hose for an arm, Hundley is looking like a promising prospect for the Packers. Hundley will still be third on the depth chart to begin the season, behind Aaron Rodgers and top backup Scott Tolzien.

I know this was against reserves and some guys who won't make the team, but last week he did it against guys who will make the team. He has impressed so far and I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't end up as the 2 by the end of the season.

I obviously want him to perform high next offseason so he can be trade bait moving forward, but he looks poised in the pocket, makes things happen with his legs, and seems to have a lot of tools to succeed in this league.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:22 am

Already the #2 in my eyes, he'll be a starter within the next 3 yrs, just not with the Packers (God willing). Like you said, he has a natural feel for the pocket to avoid sacks, looks off the safety, makes good decisions, throws a good ball. He looks like he's been in the league 2 or 3 yrs already.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett Hundley QB GB   

Back to top Go down

Brett Hundley QB GB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: