HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20224

PostSubject: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Saints going after D.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8759

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:05 pm

Saints second-year DE Hau'oli Kikaha suffered a torn ACL and is done for the season.

It's devastating news for both New Orleans and Kikaha. The Saints were counting on 2015 second-round pick Kikaha to spark their pass rush, and Kikaha is now faced with yet another recovery after tearing his ACL twice in college. Already a limited athlete, another knee injury could seriously sidetrack his career. We fully expect the Saints' defense to be a sieve yet again in 2016.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Tom takes a little depth hit. 3 ACL's? Damn.


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Yea, I was really psyched to see him as a DE... Shame


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:08 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tom takes a little depth hit. 3 ACL's? Damn.

The "Mighty" MALOSOS will be just fine, thank you for your concern. wink


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3444

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:27 pm

3!? Yikes that's a lot! If he can come back from that, I would be really shocked. His career might be over


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:35 pm

Are all 3 of those ACL's the same knee? If so, wow, ACL surgeries have come a long way but your knee is never quite the same after even one surgery, let alone 3... Tough break for the kid...


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:06 am

Just put him on IR already...I need those 3 years back. Cool

Quote :
Saints placed DE Hau'oli Kikaha (knee) on the reserve/PUP list.
The oft-injured 2015 second-rounder is expected to miss the entire season. Kikaha has torn his ACL three different times, clouding his future.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5257

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:57 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Just put him on IR already...I need those 3 years back.   Cool

Quote :
 Saints placed DE Hau'oli Kikaha (knee) on the reserve/PUP list.
The oft-injured 2015 second-rounder is expected to miss the entire season. Kikaha has torn his ACL three different times, clouding his future.

You only get one back. announce


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:07 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Just put him on IR already...I need those 3 years back.   Cool

Quote :
 Saints placed DE Hau'oli Kikaha (knee) on the reserve/PUP list.
The oft-injured 2015 second-rounder is expected to miss the entire season. Kikaha has torn his ACL three different times, clouding his future.

You only get one back.  announce

You're so nice. You should have let him think he'd get all 3 voodoo


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:16 am

Doesn't really matter...At this point in the season, I'll 1/2 year. wink


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5257

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:21 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Doesn't really matter...At this point in the season, I'll 1/2 year. wink

Yeah, I'm always 1/2 yearing it too.

Okay, I give up. I've read that like 12x now Tom. What the hell did you mean?


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:44 am

I'll TAKE half a year? shrug


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO   

Back to top Go down
 
Hau'oli Kikaha LB NO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: