:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Bud Dupree DE PIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Bud Dupree DE PIT   Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Boom. Most mocks I had read had him going higher.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree DE PIT   Fri May 01, 2015 4:37 am

Steelers needed this guy. I like it for the team.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree DE PIT   Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:31 pm

Quote :
Steelers placed OLB Bud Dupree (groin) on injured reserve. Analysis: A 2015 first-rounder, Dupree missed most of camp with a groin injury. The fact the Steelers waited until after final cuts to make the transaction suggests they expect him back at some point this season. He is first eligible to return Week 9.

shrug

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree DE PIT   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:20 am

I want to get it on the board, Bud Dupree (LB-Pitt) was taken off team's injry report in mid-week and was a full participant at practie Friday. I put him in lineup since they are going against one-leg Bradford. Post this just in case something changes and he doesn't play. DO NOT WANT ANY MORE FINES!

(RotoWire) Dupree (shoulder) was a full participant in Friday's practice. Analysis: Dupree was unable to play in the team's season opener against the Browns, but it looks like he's put the injury fully behind him. Expect Dupree to be a full go for Sunday's contest against the Vikings. wrote:

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree DE PIT   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:23 am

North Carolina Cobras wrote:
I want to get it on the board, Bud Dupree (LB-Pitt) was taken off team's injry report in mid-week and was a full participant at practie Friday. I put him in lineup since they are going against one-leg Bradford. Post this just in case something changes and he doesn't play. DO NOT WANT ANY MORE FINES!

It's not a fine if he's ruled out on gameday when inactives are announced. Only if its announced at least 24 hours before kickoff

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree DE PIT   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
North Carolina Cobras wrote:

It's not a fine if he's ruled out on gameday when inactives are announced.  Only if its announced at least 24 hours before kickoff

yes I know, but I am crossing all t's and dotting all i's

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bud Dupree DE PIT   

Back to top Go down

Bud Dupree DE PIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: