:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Shane Ray LB DEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:39 am

Missouri edge rusher Shane Ray was arrested Monday morning for possession of marijuana in Cooper County, Mo.
What a bonehead move by Ray, who was later released from county jail. His stock was already crashing some because of a foot/toe issue that may require surgery and force him to miss rookie minicamp. Early in the pre-draft process, Ray was talked about as a possible top-three pick. Now, he may find himself lasting until day two. Ray (6'3/249) has a high motor but lacks ideal athleticism.

What a doofus.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 am

tard

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:27 am

And it has come out that he had a positive test for marijuana while at Mizzou.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 am

Moron.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:40 am

Idiot

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:41 am

This doesn't surprise me with professional athletes anymore.  Have a chance to make a Shit load of money and throw it away for drugs  doh

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:22 am

Just another very good Missu DE that would have been a bust in the NFL...  I would have felt sorry for any team that would have taken him in the first 2 rounds...

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:52 am

f'n asshole, hope they find more and he doesn't get drafted and instead plays in Canada...

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
f'n asshole, hope they find more and he doesn't get drafted and instead plays in Canada...

He'd be a bust in Canada also....

Just as I say that watch the Vikings take a flyer on him in the 3rd round.....  I will freak...... frustrated frustrated frustrated

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:09 pm

I still think he goes in the first round... yeah, I know people are saying 3rd or 4th round, but it's friggin pot and who knows how much it was... Talent is going to win out. Watch the Pats grab him with the last pick in the first.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:19 am

I wish we could fucking legalize weed already! In reality smoking some weed is no different that drinking a few beers! Hell, it is actually probably safer and better for you... This damn country is so fucked up in so many ways...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
I wish we could fucking legalize weed already!    In reality smoking some weed is no different that drinking a few beers!   Hell,  it is actually probably safer and better for you...   This damn country is so fucked up in so many ways...

..and if for no other reason than we could stop talking about it. We don't carry on and on and on when a guy has a few beers two days before a game but here we are with weed.

What I am curious about....Would the weed smokers that can't shut the fuck up about weed all day every day finally shut up if it were legal? I mean right now they have to obsess about it and explain how it's safe and yada yada yada but if it's made legal doesn't all of that go away? Has anyone seen this in Colorado? I mean if you knew a guy who talked incessantly about Budweiser you would know the guy has a problem. By legalizing weed (and even now if you ask me), if a guy does nothing but talk about it, has his world evolve around it and such we should address that asshole like we do an alcoholic. The end.

Wow, I am on a soapbox today...sheesh...I should go outside.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 am

Yes. It is the end of the story here. There are the few that kick and scream every now and then, but overall I think it is best to let it be legal. On the other hand, if you want to make it illegal, then alcohol and cigarettes need to be as well.

It's time to end all of the fuss. I'm sure it will be legal everywhere within a few years.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:58 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Yes. It is the end of the story here. There are the few that kick and scream every now and then, but overall I think it is best to let it be legal. On the other hand, if you want to make it illegal, then alcohol and cigarettes need to be as well.

It's time to end all of the fuss. I'm sure it will be legal everywhere within a few years.

...and then we'll be down to probably just a mere 40 more years of arguing over gay marriage. I wonder what we would do as a species if we actually had real problems to sort out? Oh yeah...we already do. Apparently we ignore that shit and focus on weed and gay marriage. #lessonlearned

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

...and then we'll be down to probably just a mere 40 more years of arguing over gay marriage.  I wonder what we would do as a species if we actually had real problems to sort out?  Oh yeah...we already do.  Apparently we ignore that shit and focus on weed and gay marriage.  #lessonlearned

You're about to turn Shane Rey into a gay marriage debate nono

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

...and then we'll be down to probably just a mere 40 more years of arguing over gay marriage.  I wonder what we would do as a species if we actually had real problems to sort out?  Oh yeah...we already do.  Apparently we ignore that shit and focus on weed and gay marriage.  #lessonlearned

You're about to turn Shane Rey into a gay marriage debate nono

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:36 pm

I don't even smoke weed myself, tried it a couple times, not my thing... but I am intelligent enough to know that it is basically harmless, much more so than drinking alcohol (which is legal)...

I am frustrated by it being illegal for many reasons, mainly it pisses me off that people get in trouble for no good reason, and the wrench it throws into fantasy football for obvious reasons is just so frustrating... Oh and also, the amount of our tax money wasted on arresting and jailing people for weed is fucking astounding, not too mention people's lives are scarred or ruined for no reason... its just such a waste all around...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Wow. Didn't fall out of the first.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Fri May 01, 2015 8:32 am

I thoughtnhe would fall to the 3rd round before teams put him back on their draft board.

Hes on joint away from a suspension... Not to mention Michael Sam is a better DE...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Fri May 01, 2015 8:44 am

Your second point may be a stretch there.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Fri May 01, 2015 3:47 pm

I'd almost be willing to bet cold hard cash that he's a bust.....

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 pm

His talent is as advertised. He's showing well in preseason game number one. I hope the Broncos find a way to get him on the field often, even with Von and Ware.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 pm

MFL has him listed as a Linebacker?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
MFL has him listed as a Linebacker?

He is a LB.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:46 am

Thanks Shawn...My bad thought he was a DE.  Are they only using him in the nickel?  Just wondering if his "roll" may expand. wink

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Thanks Shawn...My bad thought he was a DE.  Are they only using him in the nickel?  Just wondering if his "roll" may expand. wink

Unknown. Right now he seems like he will spell Ware. But Ware will probably Ware down by the end of the season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shane Ray LB DEN   

Back to top Go down

Shane Ray LB DEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: