HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Jay Ajayi RB MIA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:41 pm

I love the Ajayi top 15 RB prediction. That would be a great little boost to the Tyrants chances of staying away from Pink.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:35 pm

I am not convinced that Ajayi is handed the job if Miller leaves. I think the team is aware of his physical issues and that he is not likely to be around for a long NFL career. I would be shocked if they didn't either draft another RB or sign a free agent to either come in and start ahead of Ajayi or at the very least split time with him...


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:39 am

Oh I'm banking on that. Every RB in the NFL is damn near in a bad time share. I just need 10-12 points a week out of him, is that being greedy?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Quote :
The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Dolphins view Jay Ajayi as a "three-down back."
Jackson reports the Dolphins will add another running back after Lamar Miller bolted in free agency, but it is clear they drafted Ajayi with this possibility in mind. Despite a draft-day fall due to health concerns, Ajayi flashed when given the opportunity last season. If the Dolphins fail to add an impact back in free agency or the draft, Ajayi could flirt with RB2 numbers.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:20 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Dolphins view Jay Ajayi as a "three-down back."
Jackson reports the Dolphins will add another running back after Lamar Miller bolted in free agency, but it is clear they drafted Ajayi with this possibility in mind. Despite a draft-day fall due to health concerns, Ajayi flashed when given the opportunity last season. If the Dolphins fail to add an impact back in free agency or the draft, Ajayi could flirt with RB2 numbers.

I call bullshit


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm the only guy banging the Ajayi drum huh? So that's the way it is. I see.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I'm the only guy banging the Ajayi drum huh? So that's the way it is. I see.

I'm with ya! They just need to give him the chance that they didn't give to Miller.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8759

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:04 pm

If they don't sign another, Damien Williams has some sneaky value.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:42 pm

I would expect another RB to be signed and a RBBC to be implemented not because I don't think Ajayi is talented, but because I think they would want to get the most longevity out of him that they can get. Has everyone forgotten why he fell in the draft? Its because he was so overused in college that his knees are probably not going to hold up to a heavy workload for very long...


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2962

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:39 pm

I think they will sign another RB also. I think they need a big back.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2487

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:39 pm



Going to be put to the test.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Well of course they need another back, any idiot can say that. It's, is he the guy, or is someone else?


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well of course they need another back, any idiot can say that. It's, is he the guy, or is someone else?

Doubt they give him lead back type workload - probably go with a Day 2 back and split the workload 50/50


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:39 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well of course they need another back, any idiot can say that. It's, is he the guy, or is someone else?

Doubt they give him lead back type workload - probably go with a Day 2 back and split the workload 50/50

That's pretty bland. Who? Why?


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:26 pm

I think Ajayi may get the lead role in a 60/40 or 65/35 split... It's just a gut feeling that they will try to extend his stay in the NFL by limiting his overall workload...


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well of course they need another back, any idiot can say that. It's, is he the guy, or is someone else?

Doubt they give him lead back type workload - probably go with a Day 2 back and split the workload 50/50

That's pretty bland. Who? Why?

Who -

  • Alex Collins
  • Howard
  • Booker, maybe


Why -

  1. He was a Round 5 pick.
  2. He fell in the draft due to health concerns about his knee.
  3. In his 3 years as an OC - no RB has had more than a 60%share of touches in Gase's offenses.


So why would Ajayi be any different, especially given health concerns?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Arian Foster was undrafted, banged up his whole life, yet in his 2nd season he was a pro bowler, does 2/3 of your "why" make any sense? Why not Ajayi?



Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Arian Foster was undrafted, banged up his whole life, yet in his 2nd season he was a pro bowler, does 2/3 of your "why" make any sense? Why not Ajayi?


If that's going to be your argument, I have no rebuttal. Sure, Ajayi COULD follow in Foster's footsteps. His career COULD also end in Week 2 when his knees crumble. Lots of outcomes have a non-zero possibility of occurring.

However, I would argue that the probability of Miami turning over the backfield solely to Ajayi is low.


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:47 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Dolphins view Jay Ajayi as a "three-down back."
Jackson reports the Dolphins will add another running back after Lamar Miller bolted in free agency, but it is clear they drafted Ajayi with this possibility in mind. Despite a draft-day fall due to health concerns, Ajayi flashed when given the opportunity last season. If the Dolphins fail to add an impact back in free agency or the draft, Ajayi could flirt with RB2 numbers.

I call bullshit

Me too. I think he's a four down back.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:48 am

He'll get his shot. All I can say.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:48 am

New England Nineties wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports the Dolphins view Jay Ajayi as a "three-down back."
Jackson reports the Dolphins will add another running back after Lamar Miller bolted in free agency, but it is clear they drafted Ajayi with this possibility in mind. Despite a draft-day fall due to health concerns, Ajayi flashed when given the opportunity last season. If the Dolphins fail to add an impact back in free agency or the draft, Ajayi could flirt with RB2 numbers.

I call bullshit

Me too. I think he's a four down back.

pay attention


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:54 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
North Wales Knights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well of course they need another back, any idiot can say that. It's, is he the guy, or is someone else?

Doubt they give him lead back type workload - probably go with a Day 2 back and split the workload 50/50

That's pretty bland. Who? Why?

Who -

  • Alex Collins
  • Howard
  • Booker, maybe


Why -

  1. He was a Round 5 pick.
  2. He fell in the draft due to health concerns about his knee.
  3. In his 3 years as an OC - no RB has had more than a 60%share of touches in Gase's offenses.


So why would Ajayi be any different, especially given health concerns?

He was a Round 5 pick because of his "health concerns" so not sure that should be listed twice.

And his "health concerns" are about the longevity of his knee, it's nothing that impacts him right now. Everyone knows Ajayi isn't going to have a 6-8 year career, so get out of him what you can now.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:27 am

Well, the Dolphins are stupid, so I guess there is reason for this to happen. Hell, maybe he will be better that I think he is, but if I were the Dolphins, I would be looking for an upgrade. He has a very small sample size, but I see 6 out of 9 games with less than 3.4 YPC.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:48 am

He was underwhelming in his playing time last season, true, doesn't mean he is a bust, but it is what it is... And as Shawn alluded to, we can't assume that the Dolphins will pull their head out of their ass until we see it... however, if they are smart, they will bring in another back and run a RBBC to protect their investment in Ajayi and try to maximize his longevity in the league... A full feature back role is a fairly safe bet to cut his career short... besides the fact that he hasn't done anything to earn the starting spot as of yet...


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:48 am

CJ Anderson is visiting them as we speak - many expect an offer sheet to follow. Id prefer CJ stay in Denver for my own selfish reasons. Denver can still match, but obviously they are looking for someone to add.

Quote :
‏@OmarKelly 29 minutes ago
The Dolphins offered CJ Anderson more money than the Bears and Patriots, so now it's just whether or not Denver matches Miami's offer sheet.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu May 12, 2016 1:13 pm

The Miami Herald's Adam Beasley expects the Dolphins to "ride with the hot hand" at running back.
Quote :
Third-round pick Kenyan Drake is viewed more as a complementary back than a lead guy by most, but Beasley believes coach Adam Gase will give both Drake and Jay Ajayi their own possessions early in games before sticking with the "hot hand." While that could be Gase's intention today, Drake was never used as a lead back in college (233 career carries) and did not look comfortable as an inside runner. Ajayi does not have much NFL experience, but he was a workhorse in college and is better suited for an early-down role. Gase called Ajayi his "starter" during the draft, and that will likely continue to be the case all season.

Come on Ajayi! You can do it!


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1665

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Thu May 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
The Miami Herald's Adam Beasley expects the Dolphins to "ride with the hot hand" at running back.
Quote :
Third-round pick Kenyan Drake is viewed more as a complementary back than a lead guy by most, but Beasley believes coach Adam Gase will give both Drake and Jay Ajayi their own possessions early in games before sticking with the "hot hand." While that could be Gase's intention today, Drake was never used as a lead back in college (233 career carries) and did not look comfortable as an inside runner. Ajayi does not have much NFL experience, but he was a workhorse in college and is better suited for an early-down role. Gase called Ajayi his "starter" during the draft, and that will likely continue to be the case all season.

Come on Ajayi! You can do it!

pretty colors you are crazy


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Fri May 20, 2016 9:58 pm

Quote :
Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Jay Ajayi has taken control of the starting running back job.

"He’s been here every day. Done everything right," Gase said. "The rest of that group has done a good job to try and keep up, but obviously he’s kind of separated himself." Ajayi has drawn praise from Gase multiple times this offseason. He’s the odds-on favorite to start and get all early-down carries. Third-rounder Kenyan Drake doesn’t profile for more than a complementary role.

Yes.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Fri May 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Jay Ajayi has taken control of the starting running back job.

"He’s the odds-on favorite to start and get all early-down carries. Third-rounder Kenyan Drake doesn’t profile for more than a complementary role.

Yes.

...Coach speak for, "Drake will get all the goal-line carries..." wink



Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Fri May 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Drake is the opposite of a player who would get goal line carries.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Fri May 20, 2016 11:06 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
Drake is the opposite of a player who would get goal line carries.

Miami just tried to get every available RB in the country to come in for workouts, still may grab Foster...Hello "Red Flag"

At 6'1 210, great hands and works well in space, Drake looks like a good fit in the Miami Offense.  Gase didn't always bang Forte up the middle at the goal line, but used wheel routes/screens to get Forte in space.  He can handle the heavy lifting; but also has great hands, and a quick burst, which creates the type of "options" Gase implements in the Red zone and close to the end-zone.  Perfect complement to Ajai...Looks RBBC to me; nice move to hand-cuff. (Just in "Gase") wink




Last edited by Oaktown Malosos on Sat May 21, 2016 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8759

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sat May 21, 2016 1:29 am

Ajayi is the man until his knees break. So about week 4 or so.

grumpy cat


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sat May 21, 2016 9:21 am

Don't hate on me, Englishman. laughing


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sat May 21, 2016 11:35 am

The Miami RB position has been destined for Ajayi being replaced outright or a RBBC at the very least since the day Miller left... every action the Dolphins have taken proves that they are less than confident is Ajayi being "the guy"... However, nothing really seemed to work out for the Dolphins and now the best case scenario that Ajayi ever could have hoped for is here, without primo or proven competition he has a real chance to grab a majority of the RB touches, maybe 60-40 or even 70-30.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2987

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sun May 22, 2016 1:17 am

I am loving me my third round pick of Kenyan Drake... The reincarnation of Matt Forte for Adam Gase.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sun May 22, 2016 8:41 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
I am loving me my third round pick of Kenyan Drake... The reincarnation of Matt Forte for Adam Gase.

laughing


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Sun May 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Quote :
Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Jay Ajayi has taken control of the starting running back job.

"He’s the odds-on favorite to start and get all early-down carries. Third-rounder Kenyan Drake doesn’t profile for more than a complementary role.

Yes.

Good job winning smthe "starting job" in May when Rookies weren't even allowed to go on the field during mini camp. Still say Ajayi is no better than 50% of these carries.

And doesn't starting just mean 1st one on the field?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:23 am

Dolphins sophomore RB Jay Ajayi said, "I know how great I can be."
Quote :
"That's my mentality coming in, day in and day out," Ajayi continued, "to work, so that when I step out on that field, I can produce the way I know that I can and be the great back that I know I can be." The Dolphins still may add a veteran back, but as it stands Ajayi is set to be the starter. Despite a knee condition which could hurt his longevity, Ajayi has the talent to be a star in the short term. He will have RB2 appeal if he holds onto the starting job.

I know how great you can be to Jay. I know too.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:50 am

Quote :
Arian Foster hasn’t been a Dolphin long, but he’s going to get plenty of work during camp.

According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi is being held out of practice today because of a knee injury. There’s no word yet on the severity of the problem, but Ajayi’s own history will make people raise their eyebrows.

He had knee problems in college, and there were rumors of concern before he was drafted. But while those might have been overblown during the pre-draft lying season, it will become a reference point now.

The Dolphins are curious about how the position will develop, as they hoped to use both Foster and Ajayi. But there are legitimate concerns about how much they’ll be able to stay on the field, so it might take care of itself over time.

Ok, who is the 3rd back in MIA? That's gunna be the one to own.


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:04 am

Drake...Kenyan Drake....he seems to have an injury history too. The RB in Mia to own is the first RB they draft next year...

Quote :
Drake's explosiveness as an all-purpose weapon is somewhat tempered by his injury history. He suffered a broken leg against Ole Miss in 2014, and then fractured his right arm trying to make a tackle on special teams this fall


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6869

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:08 am

We go live to the people surprised that Ajayi hurt his knee:



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:01 am

Not a good week for injury news at Tyrant Headquarters.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Yikes...I knew things weren't going well for the kid, but to not make the trip. surprised

Quote :
Jay Ajayi will not play Sunday after not making the trip to Seattle.
Per beat writer Adam Beasley, Ajayi is going to be inactive because the Dolphins "need their RBs (behind Arian Foster) to play special teams." Foster is shaping up as a workhorse, even in a difficult matchup. One Dolphins player told Beasley that Ajayi was "upset" when he lost the starting job to Foster, and the team decided to leave Ajayi at home instead of bring him on the team flight. Ajayi is barely worth rostering in 12-team leagues.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:38 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Yikes...I knew things weren't going well for the kid, but to not make the trip. surprised

Quote :
Jay Ajayi will not play Sunday after not making the trip to Seattle.
Per beat writer Adam Beasley, Ajayi is going to be inactive because the Dolphins "need their RBs (behind Arian Foster) to play special teams." Foster is shaping up as a workhorse, even in a difficult matchup. One Dolphins player told Beasley that Ajayi was "upset" when he lost the starting job to Foster, and the team decided to leave Ajayi at home instead of bring him on the team flight. Ajayi is barely worth rostering in 12-team leagues.
 

Well, that's not a good way to keep yourself in the RB mix.  Suck it up and work your ass off to re-take the #1 job.  Not throwing a tantrum. vote no


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:43 am

He put this in his locker, hopefully he can perform at a more consistent level moving forward.



Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1665

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
He put this in his locker, hopefully he can perform at a more consistent level moving forward.

That's 2 weeks in a row with a complete dismantling of the opponent.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Yeah, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1665

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Me too, I definately needed an option to step up in the RWTC. I have confidence now that I can start him weekly and not rely heavily on an extra WR or TE.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10418

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Me too, I definately needed an option to step up in the RWTC. I have confidence now that I can start him weekly and not rely heavily on an extra WR or TE.

Yeah, it's a nice little surprise. I thought he would be good in the offseason, and almost traded him and his 4 year contract. Gladly no one gave him any value. Hopefully he will maintain his fire, I know he won't perform at this level, but a consistent 100 would be great.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 pm

With all my RWTC injuries, he was a nice FA pickup for me a while back.  Granted I didn't start him last week and figured I missed the one big game from him.  But with my rookie WR's slacking off, I inserted him in the lineup this week and he may be in there for the long haul now.  Especially now that Matt Jones is starting to worry me.  Hello Ajayi & Gordon backfield.  Who would've saw that coming?


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jay Ajayi RB MIA   

Back to top Go down
 
Jay Ajayi RB MIA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: