x

Share | 

Denver Broncos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 am

I kind of felt sad for Peyton. It almost felt that everything he accomplished in the regular season never really existed. Good example of why you shouldn't play it safe though

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote :
Pro Football Weekly‏@ProFootballWkly

Former #Chargers OG Louis Vasquez lands with the #Broncos, per @MikeGarafolo. 4 years, $23.5 million.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Quote :
Broncos Director of Player Personnel Matt Russell was arrested and jailed in Summit County (CO) over the weekend after allegedly crashing his car into two vehicles in two different areas, including a police vehicle. Analysis: Russell is suspected of being initially involved in a car crash in Frisco, and "a few minutes later" rear-ended a police car in Breckenridge with his 2008 Toyota Tundra. "Any time anybody is impaired and hits a fully-marked police car, that person should not have been driving in the first place," said a Colorado state trooper.

Fucking idiocy isn't limited to the players.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Thats how you enter the "Idiot of the Year" contest right there....

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:47 am

Quote :
(FFToday)"Ronnie Hillman was listed as the No. 1 running back, ahead of Montee Ball and Knowshon Moreno." The full depth chart at RB is, "Ronnie Hillman, Montee Ball, Knowshon Moreno, Jacob Hester (FB), Jeremiah Johnson, C.J. Anderson, Lance Ball."

Analysis: Montee Ball was the off season favorite to be the starting RB in Denver but Ronnie Hillman is proving that he's the man to beat in the Broncos backfield. Unless things change it looks like the rookie will have to wait for his big break. There has been no indication of a two back system for Denver, but surely there will be others getting carries for the Broncos. Hillman is the only one with great fantasy value.

Interesting, this will be really fun to watch from a Fantasy perspective.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:35 am

This reeks of RBBC...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 am

So yeah Peyton Manning is awesome and he has great weapons.

But how about that fucking back field? What a god damned disaster. I want NO part of that shit.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:30 am

The Donkos played pretty well,  but my god,  how bad is that Ravens defense!?    They were terrible,   pressure was inconsistent,  tackling was downright pathetic,  they looked slow and were gassed by the 3rd quarter!   They lost some key pieces of talent,  but the biggest thing I think is that they lost their heart and soul and their identity.     Looks like the Ravens are going to have to win some shootouts this year which is going to be tough for them...

And yeah,   the Donkos backfield is a disaster.   Its RBBC with three fairly good (but nothing special) RB's...   It looks like it might be tough to count on anyone for consistent production this season...  In all my leagues I avoided that situation like the plague,  and I am glad I did!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:33 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
So yeah Peyton Manning is awesome and he has great weapons.

But how about that fucking back field?  What a god damned disaster.  I want NO part of that shit.
no doubt. I was anti-Montee Ball all offseason and figured Hillman/Moreno was a cute little play in a local league and I already wish I hadn't fucked with it. John Fox is an absolute dickhole in terms of RB value in fantasy football. I can only assume he hates fantasy football based on the way he operates.

If I can get a backup kicker for either Hillman/Moreno I will take it. Maybe less.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:06 am

Disaster backfield LOL

Quote :
Denver RBs played rock-paper-scissors in 4th quarter to decide who rushed on 1st-and-goal from 1-yard line. Ronnie Hillman won - and scored.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:52 am

I don't see any team in the NFL being able to answer Peyton Manning and the Broncos right now... It will be fun to see the Peyton tear apart the Seattle D...

Only thing I see derailing the Bronco train might be when that winter weather shows up... We shall see.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:23 am

My son, who finally Graduated this winter and got a great job, is taking me to the Broncos/Colts game in 3 weeks on SNF. Great seats, we are in the West End Zone, the one that says "Colts". We will be 8 rows up from the field. I'm taking a "RW" sign. Now, everyone will think it's Reggie Wayne. All of you will know better!

Do I think the Colts win this game? I have hope, just not a lot. It will be a great game to attend.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:01 am

RW!

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 am

I'll be watching for your sign Bob! And I wish the Colts luck, it would be nice to see somebody take the Donkos down!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
My son, who finally Graduated this winter and got a great job, is taking me to the Broncos/Colts game in 3 weeks on SNF. Great seats, we are in the West End Zone, the one that says "Colts". We will be 8 rows up from the field. I'm taking a "RW" sign. Now, everyone will think it's Reggie Wayne. All of you will know better!

Do I think the Colts win this game? I have hope, just not a lot. It will be a great game to attend.
That's so cool he is bringing you to the game. It would be so cool to see the RW sign on television!

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:18 am

BOB just know that i will be flipping you the bird as you look into the camera. And cheering for the RW!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 am

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
BOB just know that i will be flipping you the bird as you look into the camera.  And cheering for the RW!!!!!
If you see the sign, zoom your TV in....

I'll flip it back!!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:58 am

JOHN FOX HAD HEART SURGERY. JACK DEL RIO IS TEMP HEAD COACH

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:00 am

Have you turned into Eric with all the CAPS?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:02 am

England Dragons wrote:

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 am

England Dragons wrote:
Funny, I just asked the same question in another thread

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:39 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Funny, I just asked the same question in another thread
I was going for Ollie the weatherman from Family Guy. Close though Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Quote :
Broncos re-signed DC Jack Del Rio to a two-year contract. Analysis: Del Rio ran one of the best run defenses in the league in 2013 despite several injuries, and posted a 3-1 record as interim head coach during HC John Fox's recovery from heart surgery. The deal will keep Del Rio in Denver for at least another year, but he has already been linked with several head coaching gigs during his time in Denver and figures to field more offers next offseason. Either way, this is a positive move for the Broncos' chances of making another Super Bowl run in 2014.

Good for Jacky boy!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:14 am

Quote :
Broncos owner Pat Bowlen has given up control of the team as he battles Alzheimer's disease. Analysis: The 70-year-old Bowlen has owned the Broncos for 30 years, establishing himself as one of the game's iconic executives while going to the Super Bowl six times and winning twice. "It's a really, really sad day," said team president Joe Ellis, who is taking assuming control of the Broncos. "It's sad for his family, his wife and his seven children. It's sad for everyone in the organization. And it's sad for all the Bronco fans who know what Pat Bowlen meant to them as an owner.

The most terrifying disease in the world to me.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:43 pm

That is sad.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Entire coaching staff given permission to look for other jobs after John Fox let go.

The Fox removal was rumored yesterday but it was pretty much felt that Adam Gase would take over. Appears not to be the case...

scratch

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Entire coaching staff given permission to look for other jobs after John Fox let go.

The Fox removal was rumored yesterday but it was pretty much felt that Adam Gase would take over. Appears not to be the case...

scratch

Hopefully the donkeys bring in all new coaches.
Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Quote :
Fox owns a 46-18 record with the Broncos, who went 12-4 this season. They were 13-3 in 2012 -- Manning's first season with the franchise -- but were upset in the divisional round by the eventual champion Ravens at home in double overtime. Despite reaching the Super Bowl last season for the first time in 15 years, Denver was blown out by 35 points by Seattle in Super Bowl XLVIII.

Yup. He should be fired.

I'll say it before Chris does. He has the King of One and Done Playoff QB's.

Manning is among the greatest to have ever played, except in the Playoffs. I think Elway is blaming Fox for Manning's age, build up of injuries, etc. Maybe it's time to admit that Manning needs to retire.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :
Fox owns a 46-18 record with the Broncos, who went 12-4 this season. They were 13-3 in 2012 -- Manning's first season with the franchise -- but were upset in the divisional round by the eventual champion Ravens at home in double overtime. Despite reaching the Super Bowl last season for the first time in 15 years, Denver was blown out by 35 points by Seattle in Super Bowl XLVIII.

Yup. He should be fired.

Manning is among the greatest to have ever played, except in the Playoffs. I think Elway is blaming Fox for Manning's age, build up of injuries, etc. Maybe it's time to admit that Manning needs to retire.

I will just say that while that might be true, I think Fox just may have benefited from having Peyton Manning, D. Thomas, Julius Thomas,Wes Welker and Elway who then went out and bought up Talib, Ware, Sanders and whoever else...

I know very little about the situation but I don't for a second think that John Fox was even one of the top 5 reasons why this team has been so good the last few years.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

Yup. He should be fired.

I will just say that while that might be true, I think Fox just may have benefited from having Peyton Manning, D. Thomas, Julius Thomas,Wes Welker and Elway who then went out and bought up Talib, Ware, Sanders and whoever else...

I know very little about the situation but I don't for a second think that John Fox was even one of the top 5 reasons why this team has been so good the last few years.

I can't believe I agree with you for once.

I was never excited with the Fox hiring. He's way too vanilla for my taste.

Denver radio has always used audio cuts of his interviews. "Uuuhhhh buuhhh uuhhh you know uhh buhh duhh." doh
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:21 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Well, you may like being wrong most of the time but clearly being right once in a while is good for you. Welcome to the right side. tongue

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Well, you may like being wrong most of the time but clearly being right once in a while is good for you.  Welcome to the right side.  tongue

It feels so dark over here.
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:43 am

I wonder if Adam Gase is going to get the head coaching job for the Donkeys now??  That is the supposed rumor in the Denver media right now.  If that happens I would be shocked if Manning doesn't come back for 1 more year, because I guess he has an excellent friendship with Gase

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:46 am

hearing Elway may not think he's ready

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:04 am

I'd think they'd rather hire him a year too early than a year too late? Or maybe the sting of Josh McDaniels is still fresh???

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:09 am

actually forget who it was but I heard the guy the interimed after mcdumbuels may get a shot, cant remember his name right now but think he is the rb coach

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:10 am

not saying I agree - just something I heard

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:54 pm

@AdamSchefter wrote:
Gary Kubiak has agreed to become the head coach of the Denver Broncos, per league source.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Good. I would like to watch the Broncos eat shit for a few years and Kubiak is just the guy for the job. Enjoy Denver fans...Kubiak and Osweiler...what could go wrong? lol 2

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Good.  I would like to watch the Broncos eat shit for a few years and Kubiak is just the guy for the job.  Enjoy Denver fans...Kubiak and Osweiler...what could go wrong?  lol 2
Word...   I would like nothing more than some humble pie for the fucking spoiled rotten brats that are the Donko fan base...  they deserve it!   tongue

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:58 pm

I like the Kubiak hire. He will need a good QB to make any success, but I think he can be a good coach.

He needs to shake that losing atmosphere that he created in Houston though.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:54 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
I like the Kubiak hire. He will need a good QB to make any success, but I think he can be a good coach.

He needs to shake that losing atmosphere that he created in Houston though.

The key words there are "he created" so what gives you the warm fuzzy feeling when you see the hire?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:12 am

Any coach sucks without a QB. And this guy was tied to Matt Schaub. It's hard to tell if the lack of success there was more on the coach or the GM? There was never much talent there for him to work with.

There also aren't a lot of options out there for Head coach. Anything has to beat Jon Fox.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:35 am

So everyone is assuming that Peyton is done?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:51 am

I think Peyton returns for 1 more year.  I'm not sure Kubiak is the guy to take them to the promise land, but I think Peyton will come back and go all in for 1 more year.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I think Peyton returns for 1 more year.  I'm not sure Kubiak is the guy to take them to the promise land, but I think Peyton will come back and go all in for 1 more year.

I think he's done. I think the Fox move was probably the end for him.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

No chance in hell. Manning can't quit. It's not in him.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:34 am

Agree with Justin on this. Peyton is too stubborn to call it quits yet.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Thu May 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Quote :
Broncos Pro Bowl LT Ryan Clady tore his left ACL during practice Wednesday and is likely to miss the 2015 season, a league source told ESPN.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   Thu May 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

BTW I told you so you bitch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denver Broncos   

Back to top Go down

Denver Broncos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: