x

Share | 

Josh Huff WR PHI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Josh Huff WR PHI   Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:12 am

Quote :
Philly Mag's Sheil Kapadia believes Josh Huff is a "lead candidate" to make a second-year leap. Analysis: The opportunity is certainly there for Huff as he'll only be competing with brutally ineffective Riley Cooper and a likely draft pick for snaps on the outside. The question is if Huff can capitalize on his big chance. He showed some big-time juice on a 44-yard catch against the Cowboys in Week 14 and took a kickoff 107 yards to the house, but also made a series of boneheaded rookie mistakes. Working in his favor is the Oregon product's status as one of Chip Kelly's

I haven't really paid much attention to Huff. Sounds like there's some potential though.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Josh Huff WR PHI   Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:21 pm

He is someone drafted very late in current drafts if at all, but seems to have opportunity. I wouldnt mind him being included in a trade as a "piece" but I think folks would want more for him in a actual trade for him than I could pay until I either see or hear more.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Josh Huff WR PHI   Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Eagles WR Josh Huff was arrested early Tuesday morning on speeding and marijuana charges in Philadelphia.
Quote :
Huff also had a gun. It's unclear if he possessed the proper permit. "We are aware of the incident today involving Josh Huff," the team said in a statement. "At this point, we are gathering more information." The Chip Kelly holdover has 13 catches for 72 yards through six games. His roster spot is likely in danger.

Puff Puff Give.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Huff WR PHI   

Back to top Go down

Josh Huff WR PHI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: