x

Share | 

Seattle Seahawks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 am

Looks like they might make a serious run for Peyton.

Quote :

Rich Cimini
@RichCimini

Hearing from a league source the Seahawks will come out, checkbook blazing, for Manning

They've also released Marcus Trufant.

Quote :

Trufant was released by Seattle on Wednesday after nine seasons as a
constant in the Seahawks' secondary, but was saddled with back problems
the last few years.
"Out of respect for Marcus and his family,
we've decided to release him today so that he has an opportunity to
explore the full window of unrestricted free agency and the options that
go along with it," Seahawks general manager John Schneider said in a
statement. "Marcus has done so much for this organization, but because
of the changing landscape of the NFL, tough decisions have to be made
and this is the correct thing to do at this time."
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm

With the addition of Flynn, I think the Seahawks will push the 49ers for the division title this season. They are still missing some crucial pieces, but I like what Carol is doing there. Hopefully he continues his trend of good drafts.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm

I actually think the arrow is pointing up on every team in the NFC West - division only gonna get tougher over the next few I think

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
I actually think the arrow is pointing up on every team in the NFC West - division only gonna get tougher over the next few I think

Except the Niners. If they lose Smith and miss on Manning they'll be SOL.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Except the Niners. If they lose Smith and miss on Manning they'll be SOL.

I think they could just grab whatever fan is sitting in seat number 42G and get Alex Smith production weekly. Evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Or pickup Tebow...

Back to top Go down
DownUnder Mayhem!

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 am

Smith will come crawling back to SF after all, once Manning signs with Denver or Titans. Its his best chance to at least start. I reckon if he went to Miami, Moore would beat him out.

DownUnder Mayhem!
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:58 am

DownUnder Mayhem! wrote:

Smith will come crawling back to SF after all, once Manning signs with Denver or Titans. Its his best chance to at least start. I reckon if he went to Miami, Moore would beat him out.

DownUnder Mayhem!

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm not sure Alex Smith is any better than Matt Moore. Not sure why the Dolphins want Smith, except to say "Hey everybody (Dolphins Fanbase), look we signed a QB."
Smiths best year is still only "okay" and not even in the good or above average range. He is a faster running version of Trent Dilfer. A decent game manager type.
Back to top Go down
Omega City Legends

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 am

You guys disrespect Alex Smith sooo much.....i hate it when people put him in hte Trent Dilfer category. If you look at his progression throughout his career and pair it up with the facts you begin to realize that his development was delayed by multiple things. Staff changes, injuries, no weapons, and terrible coaching....seriously? I always ask people this question when it comes to Alex Smith....name one stud, or even decent QB that has had as much inconsistency throughout the entire organization from year to year from players all the way up to management, and have been successful in spite of it.........I cant think of one. If you can just tell me. The way I see it this year was basically the 3rd year in Alex Smith's development even though he has been in the league for 7 years (longer than any current 49er I believe).

Its funny because people want to say Alex Smith was the reason they were bad for so long, yet they were successful this year and now he isnt given much of any credit. If anything this year showed that it was the organization around Smith that was keeping them from being successful. So now that the 49ers organization seem to have their crap together now I think would be the most fair time to start really judging Alex Smith. Other than that you cant truly say he is a game manager because he has never really had an opportunity to develop into anything else but a game manager. Look at Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, and even Eli Manning they were all game managing types to start off and now they've developed..Alex Smith has not had that opportunity to develop. Thats all im saying.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 am

thread jacked

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Draft recap from Bleacher Report:

Quote :
Draft Picks:

Round 1: DE/OLB Bruce Irvin (West Virginia)

Round 2: OLB Bobby Wagner (Utah State)

Round 3: QB Russell Wilson (Wisconsin)

Round 4: RB Robert Turbin (Utah State), DT Jaye Howard (Florida)

Round 5: OLB Korey Toomer (Idaho)

Round 6: CB Jeremy Lane (Northwestern State), S Winston Guy (Kentucky)

Round 7: DT Justin Sweezy (North Carolina State), DT Greg Scruggs (Louisville)

Grade: D

Summary:

The Seahawks' received our lowest Round 1 grade for their reach to grab Bruce Irvin at No. 15 overall. They messed up again in Round 3 with Russell Wilson after having signed Matt Flynn this offseason. Neither pick makes much sense to us.

Bobby Wagner and Robert Turbin saved the Seattle draft, but two of their first three picks were just bad.

Another lame draft. Annoyed because I own Turbin and had him pegged as a solid sleeper but I doubt he sees much time, if any, locked behind Lynch who just got a long deal.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 pm

I am always nervous to pile in on so called reaches so will be interested to see how they pan out

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu May 10, 2012 7:31 am

I like Turbin.

Quote :
The Seattle Seahawks would like to cut down on the number of carries RB Marshawn Lynch gets this season because they want to keep him healthy throughout the season. Lynch received a career-high 285 carries in 2011.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Quote :
NEW YORK (AP) The NFL has punished the Seattle Seahawks for excessive offseason workouts.

The league's management council and the players' union determined that Seattle violated the collective bargaining agreement's offseason workout rules by having live contact during one of the club's organized team activities (OTAs).

As punishment, the Seahawks will forfeit scheduled OTA practices Wednesday and Thursday, plus a workout day Friday. Players are prohibited from being at the facility on those days, but will be paid for the sessions.

Seattle cannot reschedule the canceled days.

''We've had great practices, our guys have met every expectation, they have worked like crazy,'' coach Pete Carroll said. ''We have talked all the talk throughout the time about taking care of one another, working to make it safe, playing within the guidelines, and we probably have stretched this limit, obviously by this indication.''

Carroll said he wasn't surprised when the league notified the Seahawks about the violations.

''We are as competitive as can be, we have a very young football team,'' Carroll said. ''Most of these guys have never been in an OTA practice, so this is their first time to get a smell of it. As we go through it, we learn.''

Carroll added that it was not a series of plays that stood out, but just a few of them. He hopes the NFL sends out some guidelines on exactly what is permitted in the offseason workouts.

''Our guys will miss these two days, we'll come back with minicamp next week and it will be really important to us to do really well there,'' he said. ''We will be that much smarter about how we can do things right and will continue to work with our young guys to make sure they understand ...''

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:13 pm

I find it retarded that teams can't practice as much as they want to...fuckin RETARDED.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm

Quote :
Coach Pete Carroll said that Tarvaris Jackson currently has his nose in front of Matt Flynn for the starting quarterback job.

Wow if Flynn can't beat out Jackson...

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Coach Pete Carroll said that Tarvaris Jackson currently has his nose in front of Matt Flynn for the starting quarterback job.

Wow if Flynn can't beat out Jackson...

It will be Flynn's job by time training camp is over. That nose lead Jackson has is the fact that he was there last year and has a year experience under Carrol and knows the playbook better.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 pm

I agree but it's disappointing he's not head and shoulders better than Tavaris Jackson... vote no

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 pm

England Dragons wrote:
I agree but it's disappointing he's not head and shoulders better than Tavaris Jackson... vote no

good post

Exactly what I was thinking. Rex Grossman knows the playbook better than RGIII but there's no question who's starting there.

Just seems silly.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Coach speak bullshit.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Looks like Flynn is finally taking the lead for the job!

Quote :
In handicapping Seattle's quarterback competition, the Tacoma News Tribune has Matt Flynn as the frontrunner. Analysis: The Tribune points to Tarvaris Jackson's big arm and athleticism as advantages, but Flynn has shown much better timing and accuracy. Rookie Russell Wilson has been impressive, but is a "wild card" until he sees live action. This battle figures to go well into the preseason.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Seahawks just released Big Mike Williams. Opens the door for some of those younger WR's on that team in my opinion.

Also Baldwin just jumped in the rankings a few notches

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Quote :
Coach Pete Carroll announced that Matt Flynn will take first-team reps the rest of the week in preparation for the start in Seattle's first preseason game.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Monday that Flynn had emerged as the favorite to win the starting job, and this appears to be confirmation. Tarvaris Jackson had taken the first reps in offseason practices and training camp, so this could be a changing of the guard. Flynn will play the entire first half, with rookie Russell Wilson coming on for the second half. The coaching staff already knows what it has in incumbent Jackson.

If the Seahawks had a legit QB1 they would be a very good football team.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Just for Styles

Quote :
Confirmed: Seahawks release TE Kellen Winslow

Posted by Danny O'Neil
Tight end Kellen Winslow has been released by the Seattle Seahawks, his first season with the team ending before it began.

Winslow's release was first reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN.com and subsequently confirmed by the team.

Winslow was acquired by Seattle in a trade back with Tampa Bay back in May. It's believed the Seahawks gave up a seventh-round pick to acquire him.

Winslow averaged more than 70 receptions the past three seasons in Tampa Bay, and only two tight ends have more receptions than Winslow from 2007 through 2011.

His knee requires his practice regimen be monitored, but he played in the final three exhibition games, catching three passes for 34 yards.

Winslow's contract called for him to make $3.3 million per season. He declined to take a pay cut to remain on the team.

The Seahawks expected to use him in plenty of two-tight end formations with starter Zach Miller. It's believed the Seahawks had been discussing a potential paycut with Winslow since acquiring him in the trade.

Third-year tight end Anthony McCoy played well in August, leading the Seahawks with 106 receiving yards over the exhibition games.

Why would Seattle make this move at this time? Well, Seattle has never hesitated to make a move if it sees an upgrade or chance to improve at a position.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 pm

They signed Evan Moore also...

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Zach Miller's value just shot straight up

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 am

Quote :
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner will play in Week 13 against the Chicago Bears while their appeals for four-game suspensions are heard by the league.

I love that one of their defenses is that it was an accident.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 pm

I bet everyone who appeals a PED suspension says the same things:
1) had a doctor's prescription
2) supplement X did not list that ingredient
3) sample wasn't handled properly

I wish the CBA would be changed so that the substance was disclosed. Maybe not on failure but only if the player decided to appeal.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Quote :
Seahawks placed G James Carpenter on reserve/non-football illness list and waived/injured WR Braylon Edwards.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 pm

WTF? what is with the seahawks and all these DE's

"Seahawks agreed to terms with DE Michael Bennett. Seattle can now trot out Bennett, Avril, and Bruce Irvin without skipping a beat while Chris Clemons recovers from his torn ACL."

apparently they want to be able to rush the passer

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Eroc11 wrote:
WTF? what is with the seahawks and all these DE's

"Seahawks agreed to terms with DE Michael Bennett. Seattle can now trot out Bennett, Avril, and Bruce Irvin without skipping a beat while Chris Clemons recovers from his torn ACL."

apparently they want to be able to rush the passer

Important in the NFL today

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Wed May 04, 2016 10:04 pm

OK, no ones raised up this team and its now pretty crowded Backfield.

Has Rawls become Fantasy irrelavent overnight?

Adding Procise AND Collins makes this a BIG RBBC. Training camp will be awesome to watch and see who comes out as the starter. I love Procise, but now I struggle with his draft grade because of his situation.

Never saw this coming. I think both of them are good RB's, and, paired with Rawls, that ground game game could be great. Just not from a FF view, IMHO.

Chris, you've shocked me with no posts or thoughts on this one!

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Wed May 04, 2016 10:10 pm

I don't think very highly of Collins and seem him as merely depth and a role player to push CMike. Prosise will be the 3rd down/COP back to start but has the talent tpo have the situation become a RBBC.

This is all assuming Rawls comes back healthy and continues his good play.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Wed May 04, 2016 10:11 pm

Possibly, but I don't think its a death sentence. They could also just be replacing Fred Jackson and Christine Michael with those backs. But yeah I think more bodies are obviously never good in a backfield for a lead backs value...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Wed May 04, 2016 10:21 pm

I own no shares of Rawls, so I am hoping they eat into his snaps and production. Procise is a player I like a lot. Rawls health to start the season will be a big headline in this, but I believe it's his job to lose. Let's just hope he's not a bellcow.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Wed May 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Right now, to many chefs in the kitchen...may sort out by kickoff; but SEA run game is a "stay away" for me. Funny to say that, as I rode "skittles" for years...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu May 05, 2016 12:49 am

First of all... Rawls was never handed the "lead back" role by the Seahawks, he was anointed by so-called fantasy experts and overzealous dynasty owners... He filled in admirably last season before getting injured, but that is just because he was the best backup they had at the time...

I was expecting a RB or maybe two, but was fairly surprised that they took 4, they drafted 3 and picked up Tre Madden as an UDFA... That is an absolute indictment of both Rawls and Michael and their situation on the roster, there is simply no other way to view it...

I think Prosise has a fair chance of earning the lead back role actually... He is NOT a 3rd down change of pace guy, not sure where that came from... He is 6'-0" and 220 lbs and he is capable of being a 3 down RB. Collins I am not a fan of, he isn't very dynamic... Could be a big mixed up RBBC as well... Who knows right now, the only thing that is for certain is that Rawls dynasty value has now been reduced SIGNIFICANTLY...

I won't be surprised if Michael doesn't make the final roster... that is experiment that has run its course and just needs to be over...

There Bob, you happy now?! laughing

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu May 05, 2016 2:11 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
First of all...  Rawls was never handed the "lead back" role by the Seahawks,   he was anointed by so-called fantasy experts and overzealous dynasty owners...   He filled in admirably last season before getting injured,  but that is just because he was the best backup they had at the time...

I was expecting a RB or maybe two,   but was fairly surprised that they took 4,   they drafted 3 and picked up Tre Madden as an UDFA...    That is an absolute indictment of both Rawls and Michael and their situation on the roster,  there is simply no other way to view it...

I think Prosise has a fair chance of earning the lead back role actually...    He is NOT a 3rd down change of pace guy,  not sure where that came from...  He is 6'-0" and 220 lbs and he is capable of being a 3 down RB.    Collins I am not a fan of,  he isn't very dynamic...    Could be a big mixed up RBBC as well...   Who knows right now,   the only thing that is for certain is that Rawls dynasty value has now been reduced SIGNIFICANTLY...

I won't be surprised if Michael doesn't make the final roster...  that is experiment that has run its course and just needs to be over...

There Bob,   you happy now?!  laughing

YES! Yes I am!

The even scarier part? I agree 100% with you!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:11 pm

NFL flexing it's muscle...Fine, AND a pick.

Quote :
The NFL has fined the Seahawks $400,000 and stripped them of a 2017 fifth-round pick for "excessive off-season workouts."
The violation occurred at OTAs on June 6 when the Seahawks used "excessive on-field contact," which is against the NFL and NFLPA's collective bargaining agreement. Coach Pete Carroll has also been hit with a $200,000 fine while the Seahawks will forfeit a week of OTAs (three practices) next offseason. The Seahawks obviously didn't learn their lesson after essentially committing the same violation two years ago. That time they were docked $300,000 while OTAs was cut short by two days.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:20 pm

Pete the Cheat at it again! Should take a higher draft pick!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Yet another time caught cheating.

Quote :
Pete Carroll admits to injury-reporting violation

Posted by Mike Florio on January 16, 2017, 8:19 PM EST
SEATTLE, WA - JANUARY 07: National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell (L) talks with head coach Pete Carroll of the Seattle Seahawks before the NFC Wild Card game between the Seattle Seahawks and the Detroit Lions at CenturyLink Field on January 7, 2017 in Seattle, Washington. (Photo by Steve Dykes/Getty Images)
Getty Images
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll accidentally wandered into quicksand on Monday during a radio appearance, admitting that cornerback Richard Sherman played for much of the year with an MCL injury to his knee that never was disclosed. At his end-of-season press conference conducted later in the day, Carroll admitted to the violation.

“I didn’t realize that we hadn’t even revealed it,” Carroll told reporters, via the transcript generated by the team. “I don’t even remember what game it was, it was somewhere in the middle, he was fine about it, he didn’t miss anything. Same with Russell [Wilson], he was fine about it. I don’t know how they do that, but they did.”

Carroll seems to believe that, because Carroll never missed practice or game time due to the injury, the injury didn’t need to be disclosed.

“He never missed anything, just like Russell [Wilson], Russell never missed anything and Tyler [Lockett], they all had it during the course of the season and they just made it through it,” Carroll said, overlooking the fact that Russell’s MCL injury was properly disclosed. “They never complained, they didn’t want to miss a practice and they basically didn’t miss anything but they were legit, it was legit injury, it showed up and the whole thing. That’s a challenge for anyone. Guys over the league are going through the same thing, our guys just happen to be doing it as well.”

None of this changes the fact that the Seahawks failed to disclose the injury.

“I’m feeling like I screwed that up with not telling you that,” Carroll eventually conceded. “He was OK, so I don’t know, he never missed anything I guess is probably why.”

Still, that’s not the standard. Plenty of players who never miss practice or games nevertheless are disclosed on the injury report. While the league rarely slaps a team for violating the rules, the league rarely has such clear evidence of a violation fall into its lap.

Coupled with a pair of offseason workout violations from the past three offseason, the NFL could be inclined to take potentially significant action against a team that has developed a pattern of breaking the rules. Or, perhaps more accurately given the prevalence of cheating in the NFL, that the Seahawks have developed a pattern of getting caught.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Carroll is an idiot. Every team does this but most manage not to admit it in media interviews...

laughing

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:16 am

I get that it is a violation, but if the player never missed practice and was never in danger of missing a game, I am not sure I understand why the NFL requires teams to divulge that kind of information.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:15 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Carroll is an idiot. Every team does this but most manage not to admit it in media interviews...

laughing

yes   Yup...For obvious reasons, no player wants an injury disclosed if they are "playing" in the game.  Just don't admit it dumb-ass. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:12 pm

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Seattle may lose 2nd-round pick in 2017 draft as a result of season-long failure to disclose knee injury to Richard Sherman, per @mortreport

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  2m2 minutes ago
Seattle may lose 2nd-round pick in 2017 draft as a result of season-long failure to disclose knee injury to Richard Sherman, per @mortreport

Make it a 1st for multiple times caught breaking the rules!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 pm

A second is no joke and may actually have an impact on them, even if it is a back end second.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:29 pm

that's a little much, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

They have been caught cheating several times, they are repeat offenders and unless you make them pay it will happen over and over again.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

They have been caught cheating several times, they are repeat offenders and unless you make them pay it will happen over and over again.

point taken

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Seahawks   

Back to top Go down

Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: