Share | 

Mason Foster LB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:10 pm

England Dragons wrote:
I tried to turn it back to Mason Foster. I failed.

end it

Jon,

You suck at bringing this thread back to Foster.....Good job you 5 year old dick of an asshole!!!!

poking

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Wow there you go calling Shawn a dickhead again... And how you also called him a 5 year old?!? OMG man stop while you are ahead... ohh.... wait you are never ahead 7-17

Well Sty,   in the GLDL league you are 7-21...  where I have a winning record and have won more money than you,   or what about the 2 leagues where I won the championship in last year...  or how about my team put up more than 200 IDP points more than yours last season in the GLDL?  

You really sure you want to play that card,  when it cuts both ways!   It's a silly childish argument that has nothing to do with anyones ability as a fantasy owner or IDP evaluator...   but seriously,  work on that reading comprehension!

Chris I wasn't counting shit leagues that don't really get much more then 10 minutes a day attention from me. Only league I consider worthy is Roster Wars, all my other leagues are just filler. So ya wasn't counting those. Ohh and dont feel bad im in one of Coin Flip's (Rich) leagues as well. When it comes to fantasy football I dont even count my 200 dollar a year league all I care about and spend my time on is this ONE league here. So your "facts" about GLDL only brings one response from me. GLDwhat? Heck I have no idea when the draft/rfa or anything is for that...

So,  I guess I will take that as your resignation from both the GLDL  and the RBDL,  then?..    I can certainly find another owner who cares enough to at least try.    

Sure Chris you know my league safe account info feel free to do what you want I won't lose any sleep over it. Let me know when my money is in my account.

I am asking you if that is what you want?    It kind of sounds like it,  since you basically just took a dump all over me and my leagues for no reason and basically said it was filler and that you don't give two shits about them...    If that is truly how you feel and truly a reflection of the effort you put into GLDL then maybe it would be better if you left...   choice is yours...
Chris you obviously are the smartest guy in This thread. So I shouldn't have to spell things out for you but I will. Do whatever the fuck you want. I didn't ask to leave your leagues and I always pay on time. You are the one with the threats of "my resignation". You decide what you want to do. If you decide to kick me out then pay my funds back into my account. If not then I will continue just like I always have in an active way.  But this is roster wars so don't bring up inferior leagues trying to justify an argument. Yes... Inferior... Leagues... No league is equal to this one and no commish is equal to this one. If you are butt hurt and want to kick me out fine. Otherwise be a man and be able to argue without threats.

Don't try to turn this back on me...   I didn't threaten you with kicking you out of anything,   I asked if I am to consider your comments as your resignation?   You know the comments where you shit on me and my leagues and call them filler...   You were the one that turned it to a personal attack...    being quirky on these boards and referring to people as aholes and that sort of behavior is one thing,   but belittling me and my other leagues (that you are in) is something different entirely...  

If you want to spin this and say I am trying to kick out then so be it,   but unless you expressly tell me otherwise  I am taking this as your resignation from my inferior shitty little leagues...
when I get the notice that my funds are back in my leaguesafe account and the $15 for the graphics work that I sent you on paypal is return I will know your decision. It's a wonderful world bro! You get to decide who you want in your leagues! Balls in your court I never resigned but I will accept you removing me if that is what you want. I'm good either way.
Just make your decision and email me back. Don't think anyone here cares anymore and hate wasting Roster Wars space with crap.  Heck this whole thread is crap lmao!
I await your email

You know what, I went for a short walk to calm down, becuase I don't want to make a rash decision out of anger... but you know what man, the anger subsided but that absolute lack of respect that I am feeling regarding how you spoke of my league (and by extension, me) is just not going to sit well with me, you have essentially called my leagues crap and made sure to let me know that they are nothing more than filler to you. You know what, I work hard on those leagues and I try to do the best job I can do as a commissioner, I am not perfect but most owners appreciate my efforts and I would like to think that my low turnover rate is a sign that for most of the other owners, the GLDL is a little more than just "filler".

So, if you want to consider this me kicking you out, then so be it, I don't care at this point... But I can't move forward with you as an owner who thinks so little of my leagues as to berate them and call them inferior on a public forum... In the bylaws one of the few requirements I ask of owners is to act with the best interest of the league in mind, I am pretty sure that your public comments are the absolute opposite of that... As a matter of fact if I made those comments directly to Andy on a message board, I would expect that he would wast no time in showing me the door! So whatever... I might feel differently if I felt you had an ounce of respect for me as a commissioner or my "inferior" leagues, but that ship has sailed man...

You can go on Leaguesafe and get refunded your $150 fee for the RBDL because we haven't passed the payment deadline yet. I will return your $15 Paypal fee for graphics. And I will return your $100 for GLDL but because we are passed the payment date it gets a little more complicated, it would be easier to have the new owner pay me by Paypal and then I will return your $100 back to you via Paypal... Either way you will be refunded in full before this week is up...

This is the last thing I expected to come from a disagreement about Mason Foster! But I am glad to know your true feelings about my leagues, so I am going to fix that problem and bring in someone off my waiting lists who I think will really appreciate the opportunity...

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:08 pm

unsure

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Wow there you go calling Shawn a dickhead again... And how you also called him a 5 year old?!? OMG man stop while you are ahead... ohh.... wait you are never ahead 7-17

Well Sty,   in the GLDL league you are 7-21...  where I have a winning record and have won more money than you,   or what about the 2 leagues where I won the championship in last year...  or how about my team put up more than 200 IDP points more than yours last season in the GLDL?  

You really sure you want to play that card,  when it cuts both ways!   It's a silly childish argument that has nothing to do with anyones ability as a fantasy owner or IDP evaluator...   but seriously,  work on that reading comprehension!

Chris I wasn't counting shit leagues that don't really get much more then 10 minutes a day attention from me. Only league I consider worthy is Roster Wars, all my other leagues are just filler. So ya wasn't counting those. Ohh and dont feel bad im in one of Coin Flip's (Rich) leagues as well. When it comes to fantasy football I dont even count my 200 dollar a year league all I care about and spend my time on is this ONE league here. So your "facts" about GLDL only brings one response from me. GLDwhat? Heck I have no idea when the draft/rfa or anything is for that...

So,  I guess I will take that as your resignation from both the GLDL  and the RBDL,  then?..    I can certainly find another owner who cares enough to at least try.    

Sure Chris you know my league safe account info feel free to do what you want I won't lose any sleep over it. Let me know when my money is in my account.

I am asking you if that is what you want?    It kind of sounds like it,  since you basically just took a dump all over me and my leagues for no reason and basically said it was filler and that you don't give two shits about them...    If that is truly how you feel and truly a reflection of the effort you put into GLDL then maybe it would be better if you left...   choice is yours...
Chris you obviously are the smartest guy in This thread. So I shouldn't have to spell things out for you but I will. Do whatever the fuck you want. I didn't ask to leave your leagues and I always pay on time. You are the one with the threats of "my resignation". You decide what you want to do. If you decide to kick me out then pay my funds back into my account. If not then I will continue just like I always have in an active way.  But this is roster wars so don't bring up inferior leagues trying to justify an argument. Yes... Inferior... Leagues... No league is equal to this one and no commish is equal to this one. If you are butt hurt and want to kick me out fine. Otherwise be a man and be able to argue without threats.

Don't try to turn this back on me...   I didn't threaten you with kicking you out of anything,   I asked if I am to consider your comments as your resignation?   You know the comments where you shit on me and my leagues and call them filler...   You were the one that turned it to a personal attack...    being quirky on these boards and referring to people as aholes and that sort of behavior is one thing,   but belittling me and my other leagues (that you are in) is something different entirely...  

If you want to spin this and say I am trying to kick out then so be it,   but unless you expressly tell me otherwise  I am taking this as your resignation from my inferior shitty little leagues...
when I get the notice that my funds are back in my leaguesafe account and the $15 for the graphics work that I sent you on paypal is return I will know your decision. It's a wonderful world bro! You get to decide who you want in your leagues! Balls in your court I never resigned but I will accept you removing me if that is what you want. I'm good either way.
Just make your decision and email me back. Don't think anyone here cares anymore and hate wasting Roster Wars space with crap.  Heck this whole thread is crap lmao!
I await your email

You know what,   I went for a short walk to calm down,   becuase I don't want to make a rash decision out of anger...   but you know what man,   the anger subsided but that absolute lack of respect that I am feeling regarding how you spoke of my league (and by extension,  me)  is just not going to sit well with me,   you have essentially called my leagues crap and made sure to let me know that they are nothing more than filler to you.    You know what,   I work hard on those leagues and I try to do the best job I can do as a commissioner,   I am not perfect but most owners appreciate my efforts and I would like to think that my low turnover rate is a sign that for most of the other owners,  the GLDL is a little more than just "filler".

So,  if you want to consider this me kicking you out,  then so be it,   I don't care at this point...   But I can't move forward with you as an owner who thinks so little of my leagues as to berate them and call them inferior on a public forum...   In the bylaws one of the few requirements I ask of owners is to act with the best interest of the league in mind,   I am pretty sure that your public comments are the absolute opposite of that...   As a matter of fact if I made those comments directly to Andy on a message board,  I would expect that he would wast no time in showing me the door!   So whatever...    I might feel differently if I felt you had an ounce of respect for me as a commissioner or my "inferior" leagues,   but that ship has sailed man...  

You can go on Leaguesafe and get refunded your $150 fee for the RBDL because we haven't passed the payment deadline yet.   I will return your $15 Paypal fee for graphics.    And I will return your $100 for GLDL but because we are passed the payment date it gets a little more complicated,   it would be easier to have the new owner pay me by Paypal  and then I will return your $100 back to you via Paypal...  Either way you will be refunded in full before this week is up...

This is the last thing I expected to come from a disagreement about Mason Foster!   But I am glad to know your true feelings about my leagues,   so I am going to fix that problem and bring in someone off my waiting lists who I  think will really appreciate the opportunity...  

Sounds good Chris, I appreciate you doing the right thing and returning my fees, glad that part wasnt a hassle.
Just do me a favor I have already asked you once, this is Roster Wars you have a comment to make about your leagues and me do it in private over email with me. Anyway good luck with your leagues and Mason Foster. As far as Roster Wars go I have no issue with you as an owner and hope you feel the same way. I have mentioned in the past that I have a good relationship with almost all here and call them pumpkin and aholes etc etc, most are intelligent enough to know (especially if they ever view my videos) that I joke around and dont do that in malice. I will be more careful not to do that with you as I dont think you get it... Good luck with GLVD and the new league.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:58 pm

A couple things Sty,

I posted this message on here becuase you made the whole thing about my 'inferior' leagues public by taking a huge dump on them (and me) on this message board, think of it as closure if you will. From this point forward I won't mention you with regards to my league(s) again...

I don't have an issue with you as an owner here either... so that is that , its all good...

My final item though, please don't try to pretend that your comments against my league were just for fun or something like that... I tried to give you opportunities to see if you were just joking but you seemed to double down instead as it was very important that I understood that my leagues were just filler to you... You want to call me personally any name in the book, that is fine when it is in a clearly joking context.... I was lighthearted about the whole thing until the comments about the leagues...

And a final note, of course I would refund your money, not sure why you thought there would be any hassle... I have never disrespected or cheater an owner in any of my leagues in all my 22+ years of experience commissioning... I will just leave it at that...

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Well, I know this....

I AM FUCKING PROUD OF MY 0-12 SEASON AND MY ABILITY TO NOT GO FUCKING POSTAL (or, Fed-ex in Justin's case) ON ANY OF YOU TOTAL ASSHOLES (said with the deepest amount of love and respect) FOR ALL OF THE WONDERFULLY BRILLIANT INSIGHTS INTO MY SEASON OF FUCKING PINK PONIES.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:02 pm

A couple things Sty,

I posted this message on here becuase you made the whole thing about my 'inferior' leagues public by taking a huge dump on them (and me) on this message board,  think of it as closure if you will.  From this point forward I won't mention you with regards to my league(s) again...

I don't have an issue with you as an owner here either...  so that is that ,   its all good...

My final item though,  please don't try to pretend that your comments against my league were just for fun or something like that...   I tried to give you opportunities to see if you were just joking but you seemed to double down instead as it was very important that I understood that my leagues were just filler to you...    You want to call me personally any name in the book,   that is fine when it is in a clearly joking context....   I was lighthearted about the whole thing until the comments about the leagues...

And a final note,  of course I would refund your money,   not sure why you thought there would be any hassle...   I have never disrespected or cheater an owner in any of my leagues in all my 22+ years of experience commissioning...  I will just leave it at that...

Sounds good Chris and yes I stand by what I said, there is no league that I dont consider inferior to Roster Wars. No problem here guess we can go back to talking about that 3rd string backup LB now? lol

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Well fuckin shit fellas....

Let this post put a stop to this nonsense now.

Sty, while I certainly like that you love this league you most certainly made this into much more than it needed to be. Chris does offer some player analysis in a very matter of fact way but you won't find me being hypocritical about that since I do it in my own way as well. I'm not taking sides because I think all 3 of you could have walked away just a little quicker on this and it's pretty sad that it got where it did...

Shawn bringing up Chris' record had no bearing on anything. Sty trashing Chris and his league in this forum was crap (pure and simple) and if I were Chris I wouldn't have hesitated one bit to be done with him....I am really hoping you guys can truly move on and not having future nonsense here. Honestly I feel Chris was taking some of the shit just fine until it went off the rails entirely...probably would have been better had the "dickhead" comment been left out even if ya worded in a "slightly" indirect manner.

Cmon fellas...I think ya'll could have done better here.

Now back to Mason Foster....he is not awesome, he is not the worst and he is not on my team so I don't give a fuck.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Jon, take notes. That is how you get a thread back to being about Foster!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Sty, while I certainly like that you love this league you most certainly made this into much more than it needed to be.  Chris does offer some player analysis in a very matter of fact way but you won't find me being hypocritical about that since I do it in my own way as well.  I'm not taking sides because I think all 3 of you could have walked away just a little quicker on this and it's pretty sad that it got where it did...

Shawn bringing up Chris' record had no bearing on anything.  Sty trashing Chris and his league in this forum was crap (pure and simple) and if I were Chris I wouldn't have hesitated one bit to be done with him....I am really hoping you guys can truly move on and not having future nonsense here.  Honestly I feel Chris was taking some of the shit just fine until it went off the rails entirely...probably would have been better had the "dickhead" comment been left out even if ya worded in a "slightly" indirect manner.

Now back to Mason Foster....he is not awesome, he is not the worst and he is not on my team so I don't give a fuck.

You got it boss... sorry things went down the road they did... I really was just rolling with the punches and jabbing back up until that one post where a definite line was crossed... I don't really hold grudges and I never really had any issues with Shawn or Sty prior to this, so for me it is dead issue at this point (in RW at least), in my other leagues it is a different story, but I have moved in another direction and I have filled both the openings with guys from my waiting lists who really wanted to be in my leagues, so we are all good there... moving on and will try to strik "dickhead" from my vocabulary... laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 pm

How the fuck did all this bitching start over MASON FREAKING FOSTER?????

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Sty, while I certainly like that you love this league you most certainly made this into much more than it needed to be.  Chris does offer some player analysis in a very matter of fact way but you won't find me being hypocritical about that since I do it in my own way as well.  I'm not taking sides because I think all 3 of you could have walked away just a little quicker on this and it's pretty sad that it got where it did...

Shawn bringing up Chris' record had no bearing on anything.  Sty trashing Chris and his league in this forum was crap (pure and simple) and if I were Chris I wouldn't have hesitated one bit to be done with him....I am really hoping you guys can truly move on and not having future nonsense here.  Honestly I feel Chris was taking some of the shit just fine until it went off the rails entirely...probably would have been better had the "dickhead" comment been left out even if ya worded in a "slightly" indirect manner.

You'll have to forgive me since my reading comprehension is poor, but I feel as though I will need some clarification in this regard. I would like to avoid this situation in the future, and I have no desire to be labeled along the lines of "all 3 of you."

To this point I have always thought that talking about someone's record is "smack talk." Something that I feel should be included in a fantasy football league. So is "smack talk" being banned altogether, or should I start making a list of folks who can't handle it as to avoid hurting their feelings?

I never said someone sounds like a dickhead. I never said someone was a 5 year old.

I guess I just want to know where the line is drawn. I will avoid talking about others' record until I understand.

Thanks a lot Mason Foster. Do you see what you have done here? If only you were a good player we could have avoided all of this. Now you've gone and turned me into a 5 year old

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

You'll have to forgive me since my reading comprehension is poor, but I feel as though I will need some clarification in this regard. I would like to avoid this situation in the future, and I have no desire to be labeled along the lines of "all 3 of you."

To this point I have always thought that talking about someone's record is "smack talk." Something that I feel should be included in a fantasy football league. So is "smack talk" being banned altogether, or should I start making a list of folks who can't handle it as to avoid hurting their feelings?

I never said someone sounds like a dickhead. I never said someone was a 5 year old.

I guess I just want to know where the line is drawn. I will avoid talking about others' record until I understand.

Thanks a lot Mason Foster. Do you see what you have done here? If only you were a good player we could have avoided all of this. Now you've gone and turned me into a 5 year old

Hey Shawn just drop it, RFA starts tommorow and it seems all sides are fine with the end result. I know I am. And Andy is free to believe what he wants. Anyway here is an idea why not lock this thread? this loser of a LB doesn't deserve a thread in the first place, but if it stays open why continue to discuss this when we are on the brink of the most exciting time of Roster Wars right now? what will that accomplish? more back in forth? Chris is fine, I am fine, you are sexy, Andy got his feelings out! case closed! bam!

P.S. OHH And here is an idea for all of us, take it to email, too much drama already in this awesome league. Emailing one on one sometimes can defuse a situation imo.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Hey Shawn just drop it, RFA starts tommorow and it seems all sides are fine with the end result. I know I am. And Andy is free to believe what he wants. Anyway here is an idea why not lock this thread? this loser of a LB doesn't deserve a thread in the first place, but if it stays open why continue to discuss this when we are on the brink of the most exciting time of Roster Wars right now? what will that accomplish? more back in forth? Chris is fine, I am fine, you are sexy, Andy got his feelings out! case closed! bam!

P.S. OHH And here is an idea for all of us, take it to email, too much drama already in this awesome league. Emailing one on one sometimes can defuse a situation imo.

If I do not understand this then I will be restricted to posting about daisies and kitty cats.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:50 pm

Just heard that Chicago cut Mason Foster as a result of this thread.

#rosterwarsrunstheworld

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:23 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 am

England Dragons wrote:

#rosterwarsrunstheworld

lmfao  rofl

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:04 am

England Dragons wrote:

#rosterwarsrunstheworld

laughing laughing laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:40 pm

England Dragons wrote:

#rosterwarsrunstheworld

ROTFLMAO

Jon you jinxed Foster

Quote :
(Rotoworld)Bears released ILB Mason Foster.

Analysis: So continues Foster's precipitous fall, though his $825,000 salary was a clear sign his roster spot wasn't assured. Foster is only 26, but struggled mightily for the Bucs last season. He's a two-down banger, and not a particularly good one. The Bears have also waived TE Bear Pascoe, WR Rashad Lawrence, LB Kyle Woestmann and CB Qumain Black

I knew he was a bum to begin with, but if you can't make the Bears defensive roster you must really suck laughing

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:28 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

#rosterwarsrunstheworld

ROTFLMAO

Jon you jinxed Foster

Quote :

Analysis: So continues Foster's precipitous fall, though his $825,000 salary was a clear sign his roster spot wasn't assured. Foster is only 26, but struggled mightily for the Bucs last season. He's a two-down banger, and not a particularly good one. The Bears have also waived TE Bear Pascoe, WR Rashad Lawrence, LB Kyle Woestmann and CB Qumain Black

I knew he was a bum to begin with, but if you can't make the Bears defensive roster you must really suck laughing

laughing

Called it 6 months ago...

#droppingknowledge (#luckyguess)

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:07 am

England Dragons wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
England Dragons wrote:

#rosterwarsrunstheworld

ROTFLMAO

Jon you jinxed Foster

Quote :

laughing

Called it 6 months ago...

#droppingknowledge (#luckyguess)

bow

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:18 pm

scared behind couch

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   

Back to top Go down