HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Mason Foster LB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
England Dragons

PostSubject: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Bears agreed to terms with ILB Mason Foster, formerly of the Bucs, on a one-year contract.

It's a deal that's been nearly two weeks in the making. Foster was a four-year starter for the Bucs, but can kindly be described as a two-down compiler. Foster is severely limited in pass coverage, and is coming off an injury-marred 2014. Switching to a 3-4 defense and waving goodbye to Lance Briggs, the Bears are remaking their linebacker corps.

A 1yr contract?!? scratch

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 pm

it might fuck me with bostic but as a bears fan I like it

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Possible week 1 starter?? Maybe this is what Foster needed was a change of scenery. Now lets see if he can win the starting job and maintain it throughout the year

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:03 pm

The Bears can use all the help they can get on D, that is no surprise

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:26 am

With the move to a 3-4 defense and not much LB talent on the roster, Foster and Bostic should be the starters at ILB. I think Foster fits in here nicely and should be volume tackler. While he isn't great in coverage, that gets masked a bit in a 3-4... not sure he will be an every down player but he should be very good for the Bears and decent for fantasy...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:50 am

CHRISTIAN JONES WASNT BAD LAST YEAR EITHER AND COULD STEAL SOME SNAPS

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 pm

:yawn:

Another mediocre signings. Hopefully more a depth signings than a potential starter signing.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Christian Jones was pretty decent, especially later in the season... but was an OLB in college, more specifically he was a hybrid DE/OLB, so I don't think its a stretch to project him as getting most of his playing time at OLB in the new 3-4 scheme... If Jones stay inside, it could be more at the expense of Bostic who has been fairly pedestrian up to this point.

Actually the more I think about it, Foster could end up being a 3 down LB in this scheme... He was a 3 down LB early on in TB and only lost that status when Lovie Smith installed the tampa-2 scheme, which puts alot more emphasis on the MLB's coverage skills which is his weak spot. In this 3-4 scheme Foster could easliy re-establish himself as a 3 down player again... Talent wise he is certainly an upgrade over everyone currently on the Bears roster so I definitely think he will be starting...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Christian Jones was pretty decent,  especially later in the season...   but was an OLB in college,   more specifically he was a hybrid DE/OLB,  so I don't think its a stretch to project him as getting most of his playing time at OLB in the new 3-4 scheme...   If Jones stay inside,   it could be more at the expense of Bostic who has been fairly pedestrian up to this point.

Actually the more I think about it,   Foster could end up being a 3 down LB in this scheme...  He was a 3 down LB early on in TB  and only lost that status when Lovie Smith installed the tampa-2 scheme,  which puts alot more emphasis on the MLB's coverage skills which is his weak spot.    In this 3-4 scheme Foster could easliy re-establish himself as a 3 down player again...    Talent wise he is certainly an upgrade over everyone currently on the Bears roster so I definitely think he will be starting...
this I agree with for sure

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

Another mediocre signings. Hopefully more a depth signings than a potential starter signing.

Are you referring to Foster?    If so,  not sure why,    he was a solid LB his first 3 years in TB always hovering around 85-100 tackles and making a handful of big plays....   he was a steady LB2 or 3 for fantasy...   Last year was hampered by the new defensive scheme and a couple of injuries,   but he is still only 26 years old and going to a much better fit in terms or scheme...

Potential starter?  Don't think so,    he will be a definite starter at ILB in Chicago,   he is immediately their best player at the position...

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:59 pm

Potential starter?  Don't think so,    he will be a definite starter at ILB in Chicago,   he is immediately their best player at the position...
Sad story right there... Guy sucks, good riddance.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

Sad story right there... Guy sucks, good riddance.

Sorry Sty, but I seriously have to question your ability to evaluate NFL players, if you actually believe that Foster sucks... Nobody is slating him for the Hall of Fame, but he is a solid NFL starter in a scheme that fits his skillset (like the Bears new 3-4)...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:17 am

I'm with Sty. Foster has done nothing but suck to this point. I do not have a 7-17 record to back that up though.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:15 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I'm with Sty. Foster has done nothing but suck to this point. I do not have a 7-17 record to back that up though.

After a typical (and promising) rookie year, Foster was a top 30 fantasy LB the next two seasons, that puts him square in the LB2/ LB3 territory. The last time I checked that is a useful fantasy player with a role on any dynasty roster. Last year was a combination of a new defensive scheme he was not a good fit for and a couple of injuries...

I am not saying he is the next Dick Butkus but to say that he has only sucked to this point is ignorant at best and flat out stupid at worst... jesus fucking christ! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Quote :
ignorant at best and flat out stupid at worst...

So is being 7-17

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Quote :

So is being 7-17
I'm with Shawn. Stick to being commish of Fantasy leagues cause your IDP knowledge is as good as my cats knowledge on the ingredients of Kibble & Bits dog food... Both the dog food and your knowledge stink! ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Quote :

So is being 7-17

My record is what it is... never mind the fact I took over a shit team, completely gutted it and have been working on a rebuild the first two seasons... Trying to insinuate that my record (in one of my leagues) has anything to do with my ability as a fantasy player is just a thinly veiled personal attack... and serves no purpose other than making you look like a dickhead... vote yes

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Quote :

So is being 7-17
I'm with Shawn. Stick to being commish of Fantasy leagues cause your IDP knowledge is as good as my cats knowledge on the ingredients of Kibble & Bits dog food... Both the dog food and your knowledge stink! ROTFLMAO

Seriously Sty?! You are not fit to judge anothers IDP knowledge! Let the fantasy owner who has not spent over $100 WB on a goddamned CB be the first to cast a stone! mock

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:42 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Quote :

So is being 7-17

My record is what it is...   never mind the fact I took over a shit team,   completely gutted it and have been working on a rebuild the first two seasons...   Trying to insinuate that my record (in one of my leagues)  has anything to do with my ability as a fantasy player is just a thinly veiled personal attack...  and serves no purpose other than making you look like a dickhead...  vote yes

Woah bro! take friendly ribbing a little better! Dont call Shawn a dickhead that is a personal attack... Listen you and Mason Foster can ride out into the sunset together as it is obvious you have a man crush on him. Bottom line is a lot of shit players pile up stats because other teams like to attack them since they are the weak link in the chain so to speak. Mason will be lucky to finish the year a starter in Chicago. Chicago has a history of proud LB's that know how to play they dont need to ruin it all by hiring a panzy.
NOW KEEP IT CLEAN! tough guy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Quote :

So is being 7-17

Seriously Sty?!   You are not fit to judge anothers IDP knowledge!   Let the fantasy owner who has not spent over $100 WB on a goddamned CB be the first to cast a stone!   mock

Chris I have a winning record in RW's and have made more money then your "gutted" team. You can hide behind the "I took a crap team and gutted it" but I can tell you one thing, if you think Mason Foster is "Good" then your team will remain gutted, and in the gutter.
KEEP IT CLEAN frustrated

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Quote :

So is being 7-17

My record is what it is...   never mind the fact I took over a shit team,   completely gutted it and have been working on a rebuild the first two seasons...   Trying to insinuate that my record (in one of my leagues)  has anything to do with my ability as a fantasy player is just a thinly veiled personal attack...  and serves no purpose other than making you look like a dickhead...  vote yes

Woah bro! take friendly ribbing a little better! Dont call Shawn a dickhead that is a personal attack... Listen you and Mason Foster can ride out into the sunset together as it is obvious you have a man crush on him. Bottom line is a lot of shit players pile up stats because other teams like to attack them since they are the weak link in the chain so to speak. Mason will be lucky to finish the year a starter in Chicago. Chicago has a history of proud LB's that know how to play they dont need to ruin it all by hiring a panzy.
NOW KEEP IT CLEAN! tough guy

Work on your reading comprehension... I did not call Shawn a dickhead, I said his post makes him look like a dickhead, which it does! Its like an argument from a 5 year old...

And I said Foster can be a useful LB3, an LB2 at best... that is worth rostering in Dynasty leagues, my only argument is that he does not suck... not sure how that equates a mancrush...

Like I said, work on your reading comprehension... laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Wow there you go calling Shawn a dickhead again... And now you also called him a 5 year old?!? OMG man stop while you are ahead... ohh.... wait you are never ahead 7-17

Last edited by Tarpon Springs RedKnights on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Sorry for being a dickhead. I just found it humorous that someone that is 7-17 is judging the knowledge of someone that is 19-17.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Sorry for being a dickhead. I just found it humorous that someone that is 7-17 is judging the knowledge of someone that is 19-17.

IKR???

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:06 pm

19-17? Pshhh

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Wow there you go calling Shawn a dickhead again... And how you also called him a 5 year old?!? OMG man stop while you are ahead... ohh.... wait you are never ahead 7-17

Well Sty,   in the GLDL league you are 7-21...  where I have a winning record and have won more money than you,   or what about the 2 leagues where I won the championship in last year...  or how about my team put up more than 200 IDP points more than yours last season in the GLDL?  

You really sure you want to play that card,  when it cuts both ways!   It's a silly childish argument that has nothing to do with anyones ability as a fantasy owner or IDP evaluator...   but seriously,  work on that reading comprehension!

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

I just find it humorous that your only argument for why Mason Foster sucks is...   "oh yeah,  well your team is 7-17" !!!   Brilliant ROFL

Last edited by Devils Tower Outlaws on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 pm

And one other thing Sty, what does "Keep it Clean" even mean?! There are quite a few posts all over this message board where you call people ahole... scratch

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:18 pm

And one other thing Sty,   what does "Keep it Clean"  even mean?!    There are quite a few posts all over this message board where you call people ahole...    scratch

If you haven't figured out Sty yet, I don't think you ever will.

Smile and nod Chris, smile and nod.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
And one other thing Sty,   what does "Keep it Clean"  even mean?!    There are quite a few posts all over this message board where you call people ahole...    scratch

If you haven't figured out Sty yet, I don't think you ever will.

Smile and nod Chris, smile and nod.

laughing Haha, I don't think anyone has completely figured out Sty yet... but I get what you're saying... laughing

I was just playing along and ribbing back, you can't let those type of bush league arguments from a 5 year old's repertoire (from both Sty and Shawn) just go unchecked... It just wouldn't be right... tongue

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:06 pm

I am now a dickhead, bush league 5 year old. Is there anything else that you would like to add to that? I just want to make sure everyone can get to know me better.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Wow there you go calling Shawn a dickhead again... And how you also called him a 5 year old?!? OMG man stop while you are ahead... ohh.... wait you are never ahead 7-17

Well Sty,   in the GLDL league you are 7-21...  where I have a winning record and have won more money than you,   or what about the 2 leagues where I won the championship in last year...  or how about my team put up more than 200 IDP points more than yours last season in the GLDL?  

You really sure you want to play that card,  when it cuts both ways!   It's a silly childish argument that has nothing to do with anyones ability as a fantasy owner or IDP evaluator...   but seriously,  work on that reading comprehension!

Chris I wasn't counting shit leagues that don't really get much more then 10 minutes a day attention from me. Only league I consider worthy is Roster Wars, all my other leagues are just filler. So ya wasn't counting those. Ohh and dont feel bad im in one of Coin Flip's (Rich) leagues as well. When it comes to fantasy football I dont even count my 200 dollar a year league all I care about and spend my time on is this ONE league here. So your "facts" about GLDL only brings one response from me. GLDwhat? Heck I have no idea when the draft/rfa or anything is for that...

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:02 pm

And back to Mason Foster. His shiny new contract has been revealed:

New Bears ILB Mason Foster's one-year deal is worth just $825,000.

It can scarcely even be considered a "prove-it" deal. It's just flier money for the Bears after Foster struggled mightily in 2014. He'll try to earn a role as a two-down run stopper in the preseason.

I think that puts him squarely behind Bostic and Jones at ILB.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I am now a dickhead, bush league 5 year old. Is there anything else that you would like to add to that? I just want to make sure everyone can get to know me better.

Apparently you need to work on your reading comprehension skills as well... I said trying to throw my RW record in my face made you look like a dickhead (I just assumed that's what you were going for).... And I said the arguments that you and Sty were making are like something a 5 yr old would come up, which yes, would qualify as a bush league argument...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Chris I wasn't counting shit leagues that don't really get much more then 10 minutes a day attention from me. Only league I consider worthy is Roster Wars, all my other leagues are just filler. So ya wasn't counting those. Ohh and dont feel bad im in one of Coin Flip's (Rich) leagues as well. When it comes to fantasy football I dont even count my 200 dollar a year league all I care about and spend my time on is this ONE league here. So your "facts" about GLDL only brings one response from me. GLDwhat? Heck I have no idea when the draft/rfa or anything is for that...

So, I guess I will take that as your resignation from both the GLDL and the RBDL, then?.. I can certainly find another owner who cares enough to at least try.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:12 pm

surprised

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 pm

So,  I guess I will take that as your resignation from both the GLDL  and the RBDL,  then?..    I can certainly find another owner who cares enough to at least try.    

Sure Chris you know my league safe account info feel free to do what you want I won't lose any sleep over it. Let me know when my money is in my account.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:21 pm

nothing like a snowball turning into an avalanche

scratch confused

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Fucking Mason Foster...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:29 pm

For anyone making a list, I need to brush up on my reading comprehension as well. This is like free therapy. Or maybe it will be a $107 session. Too soon to tell.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:30 pm

So,  I guess I will take that as your resignation from both the GLDL  and the RBDL,  then?..    I can certainly find another owner who cares enough to at least try.    

Sure Chris you know my league safe account info feel free to do what you want I won't lose any sleep over it. Let me know when my money is in my account.

I am asking you if that is what you want? It kind of sounds like it, since you basically just took a dump all over me and my leagues for no reason and basically said it was filler and that you don't give two shits about them... If that is truly how you feel and truly a reflection of the effort you put into GLDL then maybe it would be better if you left... choice is yours...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:32 pm

I tried to turn it back to Mason Foster. I failed.

end it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:38 pm

I am asking you if that is what you want?    It kind of sounds like it,  since you basically just took a dump all over me and my leagues for no reason and basically said it was filler and that you don't give two shits about them...    If that is truly how you feel and truly a reflection of the effort you put into GLDL then maybe it would be better if you left...   choice is yours...
Chris you obviously are the smartest guy in This thread. So I shouldn't have to spell things out for you but I will. Do whatever the fuck you want. I didn't ask to leave your leagues and I always pay on time. You are the one with the threats of "my resignation". You decide what you want to do. If you decide to kick me out then pay my funds back into my account. If not then I will continue just like I always have in an active way. But this is roster wars so don't bring up inferior leagues trying to justify an argument. Yes... Inferior... Leagues... No league is equal to this one and no commish is equal to this one. If you are butt hurt and want to kick me out fine. Otherwise be a man and be able to argue without threats.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
For anyone making a list, I need to brush up on my reading comprehension as well. This is like free therapy. Or maybe it will be a $107 session. Too soon to tell.

Not sure if that is supposed to be a reference to me quitting Roster Wars or not (you know like you did) mock .... Let me assure you that is not even a passing thought... One thing I am certain of is that I am done with the back and forth with you since it about as worthwhile as clapping with one hand...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:46 pm

I'm with Jon. Foster has done nothing but suck to this point. I do not have a 27-9 record to back that up though.

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:47 pm

end it

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Not sure if that is supposed to be a reference to me quitting Roster Wars or not  (you know like you did)   mock ....   Let me assure you that is not even a passing thought...   One thing I am certain of is that I am done with the back and forth with you since it about as worthwhile as clapping with one hand...

I don't want you to go anywhere, Chris. I like you man. What I am saying is that I may or may not be donating $107 this season. I don't think I have a very good team yet.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:52 pm

I am asking you if that is what you want?    It kind of sounds like it,  since you basically just took a dump all over me and my leagues for no reason and basically said it was filler and that you don't give two shits about them...    If that is truly how you feel and truly a reflection of the effort you put into GLDL then maybe it would be better if you left...   choice is yours...
Chris you obviously are the smartest guy in This thread. So I shouldn't have to spell things out for you but I will. Do whatever the fuck you want. I didn't ask to leave your leagues and I always pay on time. You are the one with the threats of "my resignation". You decide what you want to do. If you decide to kick me out then pay my funds back into my account. If not then I will continue just like I always have in an active way.  But this is roster wars so don't bring up inferior leagues trying to justify an argument. Yes... Inferior... Leagues... No league is equal to this one and no commish is equal to this one. If you are butt hurt and want to kick me out fine. Otherwise be a man and be able to argue without threats.

Don't try to turn this back on me... I didn't threaten you with kicking you out of anything, I asked if I am to consider your comments as your resignation? You know the comments where you shit on me and my leagues and call them filler... You were the one that turned it to a personal attack... being quirky on these boards and referring to people as aholes and that sort of behavior is one thing, but belittling me and my other leagues (that you are in) is something different entirely...

If you want to spin this and say I am trying to kick out then so be it, but unless you expressly tell me otherwise I am taking this as your resignation from my inferior shitty little leagues...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Chris you obviously are the smartest guy in This thread. So I shouldn't have to spell things out for you but I will. Do whatever the fuck you want. I didn't ask to leave your leagues and I always pay on time. You are the one with the threats of "my resignation". You decide what you want to do. If you decide to kick me out then pay my funds back into my account. If not then I will continue just like I always have in an active way.  But this is roster wars so don't bring up inferior leagues trying to justify an argument. Yes... Inferior... Leagues... No league is equal to this one and no commish is equal to this one. If you are butt hurt and want to kick me out fine. Otherwise be a man and be able to argue without threats.

Don't try to turn this back on me...   I didn't threaten you with kicking you out of anything,   I asked if I am to consider your comments as your resignation?   You know the comments where you shit on me and my leagues and call them filler...   You were the one that turned it to a personal attack...    being quirky on these boards and referring to people as aholes and that sort of behavior is one thing,   but belittling me and my other leagues (that you are in) is something different entirely...  

If you want to spin this and say I am trying to kick out then so be it,   but unless you expressly tell me otherwise  I am taking this as your resignation from my inferior shitty little leagues...
when I get the notice that my funds are back in my leaguesafe account and the $15 for the graphics work that I sent you on paypal is return I will know your decision. It's a wonderful world bro! You get to decide who you want in your leagues! Balls in your court I never resigned but I will accept you removing me if that is what you want. I'm good either way.
Just make your decision and email me back. Don't think anyone here cares anymore and hate wasting Roster Wars space with crap.  Heck this whole thread is crap lmao!
I await your email

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason Foster LB FA   

Back to top Go down

Mason Foster LB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: