HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Demaryius Thomas WR DEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:35 am

Wow in the life of RW Demaryius has never had a post.

The Denver Post reports the Broncos will apply the franchise tag to free agent Demaryius Thomas on Monday.

Both Dez Bryant and Demaryius can expect tags on Monday. Beat writer Mike Klis guesses Thomas won't sign the one-year franchise tender until after the Broncos' offseason program is completed, allowing him to skip the activities without penalty. The wide receiver tag is expected to be worth $12.797 million. The Broncos offered Demaryius a deal worth $13 million annually last summer, but Thomas was "seeking something north of $15 million per." He proceeded to set the Broncos' franchise record for receiving yards (1,619).
Source: Denver Post

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 am

He's a quiet, respectable guy. He leaves us nothing to tall about really

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Yep. A great fantasy WR but totally boring. Which kinda makes him an ideal fantasy WR really...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 pm

I think he's overrated shrug

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:30 pm

You probably own him in 50 leagues Justin

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:48 pm

D-Train is a bum... The Broncos should cut him outright...

Oh wait... Nevermind, he's good.  I like him.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 am

Nice move by the Broncos, DT is one hell of a WR!!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:25 pm

(FFChamps)The Denver Broncos and superstar wide receiver, Demaryius Thomas, have agreed to a five year contract worth $70 million. Thomas will receive $42.5 million guaranteed. Analysis: Thomas and Dez Bryant both received long term contracts shortly before the Franchise Tag Player deadline. Thomas has been tremendous the last two seasons with an average of 95 receptions, 1,500 yards and 13 TDs.Theres been a lot of talk of Gary Kubiak and the Broncos running the ball more in 2015, but lets be honest, they still have Peyton Manning and Thomas is his Number 1 go to guy. wrote:

This is a good for the Broncos, even though I hate them! DT is an absolute beast and he should be near the top this season. I also wouldn't be surprised if he is near the top, even when Peyton hangs up the cleats. I think this is a WR that actually makes a QB better and not the other way around

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:36 pm

I own DT in both my leagues... I'll most likely be looking to trade him before the trade deadline this year though if I'm not in the playoff hunt. 2015 should bring him great numbers but in 2016 with no Peyton really scares me. Need to sell high....

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
I own DT in both my leagues...  I'll most likely be looking to trade him before the trade deadline this year though if I'm not in the playoff hunt.  2015 should bring him great numbers but in 2016 with no Peyton really scares me.  Need to sell high....

I'll take him off your hands in Dave's league... What's it gonna take for him?

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:52 am

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
I own DT in both my leagues...  I'll most likely be looking to trade him before the trade deadline this year though if I'm not in the playoff hunt.  2015 should bring him great numbers but in 2016 with no Peyton really scares me.  Need to sell high....

I'll take him off your hands in Dave's league... What's it gonna take for him?

You assuming I won't be in the playoff hunt??? This is the year of the PUNISHERS......

But hit me up a week before the trade deadline..... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:47 am

I own DT in another league and I don't plan on trading him, unless I get blown away by an offer...  Peyton or no Peyton, this guy is still a really good WR.

I mean he managed 500 yards with a 2 year old QB by the name of Tebow.  I mean, whoever they get next year will be SIGNIFICANTLY better than that worthless bum Tebow!!  So I don't plan on selling anytime soon  wink

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I own DT in another league and I don't plan on trading him, unless I get blown away by an offer...  Peyton or no Peyton, this guy is still a really good WR.

I mean he managed 500 yards with a 2 year old QB by the name of Tebow.  I mean, whoever they get next year will be SIGNIFICANTLY better than that worthless bum Tebow!!  So I don't plan on selling anytime soon  wink

You may be right you may be wrong.... But if I trade him before the unknown I can get a kings ransom and maybe get enough picks and or players that can fill the void. If I wait till next year and he goes from top 5wr to top 25-30 I'd lose my ass trading him to the point it would be best just to keep him.

At least thats my thought process...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:

You may be right you may be wrong....  But if I trade him before the unknown I can get a kings ransom and maybe get enough picks and or players that can fill the void.  If I wait till next year and he goes from top 5wr to top 25-30 I'd lose my ass trading him to the point it would be best just to keep him.

That is the exact same thought process I have. Someone would have to blow my mind for me to trade DT, but man what you could get for him right now and what you can get for him NEXT season are WAY off. If you hold him you might as well ride it out.
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:21 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:

You may be right you may be wrong....  But if I trade him before the unknown I can get a kings ransom and maybe get enough picks and or players that can fill the void.  If I wait till next year and he goes from top 5wr to top 25-30 I'd lose my ass trading him to the point it would be best just to keep him.

That is the exact same thought process I have. Someone would have to blow my mind for me to trade DT, but man what you could get for him right now and what you can get for him NEXT season are WAY off. If you hold him you might as well ride it out.

You may not be too bad for a Packer fan after all.....lol

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:25 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:

You may not be too bad for a Packer fan after all.....lol

We Packer fans strive for Greatness all the time. I will earn your respect purple, and then in the big leagues someday I will crush you. HAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Quote :
Head coach Gary Kubiak stated Monday that Thomas' hip is "doing pretty good," and the wideout is expected to practice in some capacity Wednesday, Denver Sports 760 reports Analysis: Kubiak further added that Thomas could have participated in Monday's practice, which wasn't a full session like Wednesday's will be, according to Troy Renck of Denver7 ABC. An appearance Wednesday would put Thomas on the path to active status this Sunday versus the Colts, but whether that comes to pass remains to be seen.

So weird. I didn't even know he was hurt until I heard that he was seeking a second opinion after an MRI on his hip. Not entirely sure what his issue is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demaryius Thomas WR DEN   

Back to top Go down

Demaryius Thomas WR DEN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: