Share | 

Fuck This Fucking Winter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Hey Matt,

The wife is coming up to Philly for a bachelorette party this weekend. You have any snow on the ground? She is trying to figure out appropriate footwear. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:32 pm

It snowed today but most of it has melted. They're saying it might snow a bit more this evening, but I doubt there will be anything on the ground by tomorrow. There's potentially a bigger storm coming Tuesday, but for the weekend it looks like it will be cold but not snowy

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
It snowed today but most of it has melted.  They're saying it might snow a bit more this evening, but I doubt there will be anything on the ground by tomorrow.  There's potentially a bigger storm coming Tuesday, but for the weekend it looks like it will be cold but not snowy

This is outside my house right now if that helps.

Last edited by Philadelphia Pigskins on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 pm

It snowed today but most of it has melted.  They're saying it might snow a bit more this evening, but I doubt there will be anything on the ground by tomorrow.  There's potentially a bigger storm coming Tuesday, but for the weekend it looks like it will be cold but not snowy

Thank you good sir. This will make her happy.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:17 am

For the first time since Sept. 20th, we have a shot of hitting 70 degrees. excited dance

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:25 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
For the first time since Sept. 20th, we have a shot of hitting 70 degrees. excited dance

We've been 60's-70's for a few weeks.  Now we apparently have a foot of snow coming on Tuesday.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:29 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

We've been 60's-70's for a few weeks.  Now we apparently have a foot of snow coming on Tuesday.

shrug

I'm hoping our snow is all done for the season.  We've hit the 60's the last 3 days and my arms have seen the sun for the first time in months.  I forgot what it was like to wear a short sleeve shirt in public. grin

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:33 pm

We've got about 3 inches of snow. Too bad the snow blower is buried in the back of the shed now. Oops.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:00 pm

We've been lucky so far this year -- less than a foot total this winter. But we've got 12-18 expected in a few days. I'm really not ready to do any heavy shoveling.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
We've got about 3 inches of snow.  Too bad the snow blower is buried in the back of the shed now. Oops.
We are about to get 5 inches starting today through tomorrow.  I dont even know where Mr. G put the snow blower.  We are in your sam boat LOL

NY and New Jersey/Connecticut are about to get hammered though.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:52 am

Our projections are up to 18-24. After such a mild winter this is ridiculous

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 am

They just dropped ours to 4-6 inches total after telling us we were probably getting over a foot. My guess is that by the time the snow actually hits, nothing will stick on the roadway. I had dreams of multiple days off from work and being able to enjoy the tournament on Thursday, but now I may be lucky to get a opening out of it on Tuesday only.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:23 am

We got under an inch. Still sucks because there wasn't a spec of snow on the ground for a while. Ugh. Should be gone by Wednesday/Thursday.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:29 am

It's so much nicer being on the other side of the coin. 70's all week here. That's what I'm talking about!  After record snows in the Sierras and rumors of ski resorts being open til July.  I'm am going to be soaking up the sun today! excited dance

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
It's so much nicer being on the other side of the coin. 70's all week here. That's what I'm talking about!  After record snows in the Sierras and rumors of ski resorts being open til July.  I'm am going to be soaking up the sun today! excited dance

Enjoy every minute of it Bern. Every stinking minute. vote yes

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Enjoy every minute of it Bern. Every stinking minute. vote yes

Oh, you can bet on that.  It's only 50 degrees this morning, but the sun's out, no clouds, and no wind.  So my wife and I have been sitting outside in the sun this morning just soaking it up.  Frickin feels great! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 pm

This is Justin's spirit, posting from the afterlife. He woke up and saw this and died. RIP Justin.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
This is Justin's spirit, posting from the afterlife.  He woke up and saw this and died.   RIP Justin.  

Screw that!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Ours was a bust. They reported 18-24 inches with high confidence. Got maybe 6

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Ours was a bust.  They reported 18-24 inches with high confidence.  Got maybe 6

Did they cancel school or is it spring break?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Today was cancelled. Tomorrow hasn't been called yet. Sounds like some of the suburbs got it a lot worse so we'll see

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Today was cancelled.  Tomorrow hasn't been called yet.  Sounds like some of the suburbs got it a lot worse so we'll see

Nice! Lucky you!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm jealous. Well, not this time cuz I'm ready for Spring and Summer now but while most cringe at that shit I say bring it on!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I'm jealous.  Well, not this time cuz I'm ready for Spring and Summer now but while most cringe at that shit I say bring it on!  

I agree! If it's gonna snow, I want it to be a shit load and have to spend the entire day digging out!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:14 pm

This is Justin's spirit, posting from the afterlife.  He woke up and saw this and died.   RIP Justin.  

That is just down right gross. laughing

How strong were the winds? You got some nice drifts there.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Holy crap Justin. That's nuts. We were supposed to get 3-5, got less than an inch. Dan, I heard you got rocked with like 8-12!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Holy crap Justin. That's nuts. We were supposed to get 3-5, got less than an inch. Dan, I heard you got rocked with like 8-12!

I'm gonna refrain from the obvious sexual joke. That's why when ever I talk about snow depth I refer to it as "_ inches of SNOW"

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I'm gonna refrain from the obvious sexual joke.  That's why when ever I talk about snow depth I refer to it as "_ inches of SNOW"

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Wow, now that I read it back it sounds really gross. Dan, you sicko! laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I'm gonna refrain from the obvious sexual joke.  That's why when ever I talk about snow depth I refer to it as "_ inches of SNOW"

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Wow, now that I read it back it sounds really gross. Dan, you sicko! laughing

DAN?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

DAN?

Read the end of my original post.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:35 am

Ahh! My bad!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:43 am

Word is 1-3 inches of snow this weekend. bs

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:45 am

Going to be 90 here. Give me the 1-3 inches any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:52 am

Not sure where you are getting that info, all I see is rain coming. Either way, I need to get out and mow the lawn!

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:49 pm

Should be in the 80s this weekend windy with Santa Ana winds. This combination will often lead to fires in the mountains and hillsides. With the amount of rain we've had this year, hopefully the green will keep the fires down.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue May 02, 2017 11:22 am

That sucks Andy. We're out of winter but that last snowstorm killed two of my fucking hives. Prick snow.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue May 02, 2017 11:27 am

That sucks Andy.  We're out of winter but that last snowstorm killed two of my fucking hives.  Prick snow.

Brutal. Sorry about that. I'm glad I moved further south. Much warmer and rarely snows.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue May 02, 2017 11:53 am

I don't think it ever really snowed...rain and maybe sleet...gonna be 70 by the end of the week. Cool

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue May 02, 2017 12:48 pm

I don't think it ever really snowed...rain and maybe sleet...gonna be 70 by the end of the week.  Cool

My wife said that it actually did snow, we were just stuck at work for 12 hours so we didn't notice!

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sun May 07, 2017 6:12 am

Fluckin winter. I was hoping for a solid two hours of sleep yesterday

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:17 pm

Fuck this fucking winter. It's been below zero for 4 days in a row, and it snowed last night. It's warmed up a bit, but not enough for salt to work on the roads. A 20 minute drive just took me an hour and a half because of accidents and having to go like 35 mph max to avoid the fate of the other idiots out on the roads.

Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Fuck this fucking winter.  It's been below zero for 4 days in a row, and it snowed last night. It's warmed up a bit, but not enough for salt to work on the roads.  A 20 minute drive just took me an hour and a half because of accidents and having to go like 35 mph max to avoid the fate of the other idiots out on the roads.

Tuesday morning when I was getting ready to leave for work and it was snowing and stupid fucking cold after the Christmas gauntlet of 2017 I had to stand there on my porch for a good minute deciding if it was worth it or if I should declare the day a wash and go back to sleep. Work won...

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:05 pm

On Chrismas day I was talking to the in laws about how I need a new battery for my car and my MIL lectured me about how I should have done it already. When we got home I decided I should start my car since it was -5 out. Battery dead...

The next day it was still too cold to fumble around with it in the driveway, so I decided to push it to the warm garage, (up the relatively flat driveway) but fuck my life I'm sore now.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:06 am

Yeah this winter has sucked so far. Kids convinced me to go sledding today since it's first day above zero in a while... Nice warm 8 degrees right now. Wish me luck

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:41 pm

On Chrismas day I was talking to the in laws about how I need a new battery for my car and my MIL lectured me about how I should have done it already.  When we got home I decided I should start my car since it was -5 out.   Battery dead...

The next day it was still too cold to fumble around with it in the driveway, so I decided to push it to the warm garage, (up the relatively flat driveway) but fuck my life I'm sore now.

If you are anything like me, the worst part of that story would be that your Mother-in-Law was right!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Yeah, this is miserable. It is 8 degrees, but -2 with the windchill. Freaking ridiculous. I don't know why I live in the north sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Well your president came out today and said maybe we could do with some global warming. Not irresponsible in the slightest scratch

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:09 pm

I wish I had global warming here, if that was a real thing.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:26 pm

On Chrismas day I was talking to the in laws about how I need a new battery for my car and my MIL lectured me about how I should have done it already.  When we got home I decided I should start my car since it was -5 out.   Battery dead...

but I am confused because your workout game is so strong...

Cool cool2 sunny cool belly dance raiders

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:27 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

but I am confused because your workout game is so strong...

Cool cool2 sunny cool belly dance raiders

I would totally do that if I worked out!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   

Back to top Go down

Fuck This Fucking Winter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: