PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Me too....

high five

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Best winter ever. Mid February, no snow, and today is the last day in the next 10 that won't be at least 51 degrees. WOO HOO! LOVE global warming.

Worst winter ever.  Mid February and nothing but precip all winter, and today is the first day in the next 10 where it will be either raining or snowing here.  BOO HOO!  HATE the new Ice Age.

Nevada is the new Upper Midwest. mock

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:09 pm

I like the warm temps here in MN, but with 2 dogs, my backyard is pure fucking mud. I try to grow grass back there every year. It comes in good during the summer and then in late fall it goes dormant and the dogs rip it up, so I start again the next year.

I'm done buying the expensive annual grass seed, and I'll get the cheap shit that grows quick but dies each year (since that's what the expensive stuff does anyway)

What was I talking about? Oh yeah. Muddy Australian Shepherds are annoying.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:40 am

I'm thinking winter may be dead in the northeast. High may hit 60 on Sunday! WHee

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:44 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I'm thinking winter may be dead in the northeast.  High may hit 60 on Sunday!  WHee

It is awesome. But it can't be the end, can it? We will get some freak snowstorm, but it won't be under 53 for the next 7 days. Ground won't be frozen anymore, so it would be hard for snow to really stick around. Maybe I am being too hopeful.

Regardless, my wife is off work today, and I am leaving my office at 10 for the day and going for a walk. FREAKING AWESOME!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:06 am

I thought about putting the snowblower away but I know if I do that, we'll get 2 feet of snow!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:31 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I thought about putting the snowblower away but I know if I do that, we'll get 2 feet of snow!

HAHA! Yeah, keep that shit out. If you put it away snowstorms will be here within hours. I usually try to keep it out as long as possible because of that.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:36 am

The year I got my snowblower is was Easter weekend, probably end of March or beginning of April, absolutely no snow on the ground. 2 days later, giant snowstorm

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:03 pm

I'm hopeful that even if we do get some kind of snow it would be gone super quick with how warm it's going to be. Like you said the ground is gonna thaw out! Then I can tend to my bees :)

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Just got in from outside. Just awesome. I walked around the yard, picked up twigs, etc. Sprayed Home Defense so the buggies stay away. My daughter just got done with school (another half day), so we are going for a bike ride. GLORIOUS!

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:49 pm

I enjoy the warmer weather for running purposes, but I would love one big blizzard to give me some time off from work. I am also worried that if we are hitting 60 in February that July and August are going to average 100 degrees.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:40 pm

61 degrees and people are out ice fishing. I know there is still a lot of ice on some lakes up north, but no thank you.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
61 degrees and people are out ice fishing. I know there is still a lot of ice on some lakes up north, but no thank you.

What the hell is going on over there? Shocked It's 50 degrees here and I'm excited. We've got a big storm headed our way for Monday, but it should be warm enough for just rain down in the valleys. All I keep hearing with each storm is that it's another one of those Atmospheric River storms. What the hell is Atmospheric River? I have never heard of that until this year. It's always been El Nino or El Nina, never Atmospheric River. Let this be the last big one of the year. pray

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, No.

I don't know if I'd even wanna just walk out on a lake, let alone sit in a heavy ice shack.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:21 pm

65 degrees here (Schaumburg)

my GF keeps talking about global warming - I'm like whatever.... vote yes

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:50 pm

When making my weekend plans, shoveling the driveway first thing Sunday morning wasn't on the list. furious

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:16 am

I was just in Colorado Springs and Salt Lake City, and it was beautiful. 55-60 degrees during the day. Hardly any snow around, except the mountains. It was an awesome trip, would have been better if I wasn't working.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:04 am

55 here today, snow is all gone now but we are expected to dip back in the 40's and even 30's. This winter has been really weird. Get snow, have it all melt, then get some more, melt, repeat.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:55 am

Looks like we are going to avoid any snow storms altogether here in MD. I think we only had accumulation once and that was mostly ice and gone by the next day.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 pm

The only good thing about storms this time of year, the snow on the roads melt real fast around here. They plowed everything yesterday morning, it snowed on and off all day and night, but only about another inch of accumulation, and now the roads are fine. It was slick driving during the work commute which had us busy, but things have already calmed down. Fingers crossed that this is the last snow of the season here on the valley floors.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:40 pm

I put my snow blower back in my shed two weeks ago. Sorry MN and WI folks, if we get a big snow storm it'll be my fault for spitting in the face of the weather gods!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:44 pm

I put my snow blower back in my shed two weeks ago.  Sorry MN and WI folks, if we get a big snow storm it'll be my fault for spitting in the face of the weather gods!

Classic mistake. If that bitch roars through the midwest you are going to have an engry message from me. dispute

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I put my snow blower back in my shed two weeks ago.  Sorry MN and WI folks, if we get a big snow storm it'll be my fault for spitting in the face of the weather gods!

Classic mistake. If that bitch roars through the midwest you are going to have an engry message from me. dispute

Plus he had his smoker fired up the other day (considered a warm weather activity). You guys are in store for a big one! laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Plus he had his smoker fired up the other day (considered a warm weather activity).  You guys are in store for a big one! laughing

I rarely disagree with you Bern, but smoking meat is not considered a warm weather activity, it is year round regardless of weather! wink

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Plus he had his smoker fired up the other day (considered a warm weather activity).  You guys are in store for a big one! laughing

I rarely disagree with you Bern, but smoking meat is not considered a warm weather activity, it is year round regardless of weather! wink

In fact, I prefer doing it in cold weather!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Don't worry! If we get one, I'll cross over to the land of chesse and dig you out! Just wait for me, I'll be there...

If my wife doesn't kill me first. She was already super pissed when we got 2 inches of snow last week.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I'm not going to argue with you guys on that one. Smoking & BBQ just has a perception of being a summer time activity and that alone may be enough to piss Mother Nature off. Therefore, that is why I am throwing Ben under the bus on this one. laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I'm not going to argue with you guys on that one.  Smoking & BBQ just has a perception of being a summer time activity and that alone may be enough to piss Mother Nature off.  Therefore, that is why I am throwing Ben under the bus on this one. laughing

I'll take the blame for the Midwest if it happens, but you must have done something really egregious to get more snow in Nevada than we got in MN.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:22 am

We had a tornado touch down in MN yesterday, and this morning I woke up to a dusting of snow. What the hell is going on with this winter.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:32 am

We had a tornado touch down in MN yesterday, and this morning I woke up to a dusting of snow. What the hell is going on with this winter.

Jeez. No snow here still, but today is supposed to produce up to 45 MPH wind gusts!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:38 am

Yeah, it's pretty damn windy here too!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 am

The wind was so strong in my neck of the woods that the power was knocked out 3 times in about 12 hours. Trees/branches on power lines.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:00 am

The winds are sometimes worse than the snow. I imagine it cuts right through whatever jackets you are wearing.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 am

I find our worst winds are always on trash day. A few weeks ago I found my trash can almost 4 blocks away from my house

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:12 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I find our worst winds are always on trash day.  A few weeks ago I found my trash can almost 4 blocks away from my house

Haha yeah. This morning my trash cans were at the bottom of my driveway, and it's not trash day.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:12 am

I find our worst winds are always on trash day.  A few weeks ago I found my trash can almost 4 blocks away from my house

I found my recycling up and and down my block a couple weeks ago on trash day, but 4 blocks away is impressive.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 am

Charm City Justice wrote:

I found my recycling up and and down my block a couple weeks ago on trash day, but 4 blocks away is impressive.

We live at the crossroad of a main street that is basically a huge hill, so gravity played a part in it

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 am

Windyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today Yowser Semi's flipping over on the Toll Rd and Hwys

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:09 am

My neighbor (across the street) gets bottled water delivery and leaves the empty jugs outside until they get picked up. Anytime we get a strong wind half those bottles end up in my front yard. I had 4 of them in my yard earlier this week.

I've resisted the urge to confront him about it but he undoubtedly knows what's going on.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Neighbors irritate me so I am moving.....I already am irritated by the neighbor across the street from us and we dont even have drywall in the house.

He has to come over every dang time we visit the house. I should tell him to go suck donkey balls instead of being politically nice when barges in. I cannot wait til we get a lock on the house.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
My neighbor (across the street) gets bottled water delivery and leaves the empty jugs outside until they get picked up.  Anytime we get a strong wind half those bottles end up in my front yard.  I had 4 of them in my yard earlier this week.  

I've resisted the urge to confront him about it but he undoubtedly knows what's going on.

That's when you just keep the bottles and give them away on Craigslist. I'm sure there is a market for them.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
My neighbor (across the street) gets bottled water delivery and leaves the empty jugs outside until they get picked up.  Anytime we get a strong wind half those bottles end up in my front yard.  I had 4 of them in my yard earlier this week.  

That's when you just keep the bottles and give them away on Craigslist. I'm sure there is a market for them.

Just make good bongs out of them.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Just make good bongs out of them.

Brilliant! Or drill holes in them and put them back.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:27 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Neighbors irritate me so I am moving.....I already am irritated by the neighbor across the street from us and we dont even have drywall in the house.

He has to come over every dang time we visit the house.  I should tell him to go suck donkey balls instead of being politically nice when barges in.  I cannot wait til we get a lock on the house.

My wife and I feel the same way about neighbors. We have lived in our house since 2001 and we have an understanding with our 2 closest neighbors. Everytime one of us is outside doing something, we don't need to go over and shoot the shit. A wave and a shoutout of hello is all that is necessary. The cool thing is that we all agree with this. Every once in a while, we get together to get caught up on things, but not every single time we are outside. It's great. vote yes During the winter, we all stay pretty much to ourselves so we all understand that come springtime, we will all have to eventually talk to each other, but we are all good with that and we will all put smiles on our faces. laughing

It's funny, the wife and I have talked about what would happen if we move? We are not worried about leaving our house, we are more worried about what getting new neighbors would be like. Because right now, our neighborhood gets it. grin

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

He has to come over every dang time we visit the house.  I should tell him to go suck donkey balls instead of being politically nice when barges in.  I cannot wait til we get a lock on the house.
vote yes

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:

My wife and I feel the same way about neighbors.  We have lived in our house since 2001 and we have an understanding with our 2 closest neighbors.  Everytime one of us is outside doing something, we don't need to go over and shoot the shit.  A wave and a shoutout of hello is all that is necessary.  The cool thing is that we all agree with this.  Every once in a while, we get together to get caught up on things, but not every single time we are outside.  It's great.  vote yes   During the winter, we all stay pretty much to ourselves so we all understand that come springtime, we will all have to eventually talk to each other, but we are all good with that and we will all put smiles on our faces. laughing

It's funny, the wife and I have talked about what would happen if we move?  We are not worried about leaving our house, we are more worried about what getting new neighbors would be like.  Because right now, our neighborhood gets it. grin

Well done - that's perfect - and everyone is happy with it.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:21 pm

My mother in law is one of those people that will talk to anyone for no reason. Apparently whenever she house sits, she talks to our neighbor who now thinks my name is Nick because the MIL refers to my wife as Nic (Her name is Nicole)

I was outside this winter putting up xmas lights and heard the lady calling out Nick a few times and I ignored her until she came up to me. I just went a long with it... I'm Nick now.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Snow storm predicted for Baltimore Monday night into Tuesday. It was 70 degrees today. I will believe it when I see it, and wouldn't mind a snow day from work, but this weather is seriously weird.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck This Fucking Winter   

Back to top Go down

Fuck This Fucking Winter
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: