HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Trade bait

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:39 pm

I am bored. If anyone wants to trade let's start talks. Only way I trade a QB is if I get one in return, would love to package one and upgrade.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I am bored. If anyone wants to trade let's start talks. Only way I trade a QB is if I get one in return, would love to package one and upgrade.

I'm bored too...... But my goodness, is it hard to try and even work on a trade offer right now hairout


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Wanna shot at my taxi squad guys without me matching the bid or having to pay WBs?

Below is my likely taxi squad:

Taxi Squad
Brissett, Jacoby NEP QB
27.70
9
0
5.12 BB 2017
Kaaya, Brad DET QB (R)
-
7
0
6.03 BB 2017
Kelly, Chad DEN QB (R) (Q)
-
5
0
3.10 BB 2017
Henderson, Carlos DEN WR (R)
-
5
0
4.03 BB 2017
Taylor, Taywan TEN WR (R)
-
8
0
5.01 BB 2017
Smith, Jonnu TEN TE (R)
-
8
0
5.11 BB 2017
Harris, Charles MIA DE (R)
-
11
0
5.08 BB 2017
Anzalone, Alex NOS LB (R)
-
5
0
6.01 BB 2017
Walker, Anthony IND LB (R)
-
11
0
5.07 BB 2017
Jones, Josh GBP S (R)
-
8
0
6.02 BB 2017
10 Total Players
 


For the next few days I will accept any offer that is a pick one round earlier than the one I used.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:04 am

Looking to add RB/TE depth, or a starting caliber LB/S.  Open to moving players or picks.



Back to top Go down
Online
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:07 am

If only I had the starting RB for the Ravens ...

Oh wait, I do.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:13 am

Now that contracts are in, I'm ready to make a deal


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:21 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Now that contracts are in, I'm ready to make a deal



Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7819

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:26 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Looking to add RB/TE depth, or a starting caliber LB/S.  Open to moving players or picks.


SENT


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:51 am

Still looking to add a LB and TE


Back to top Go down
Online
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:53 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Still looking to add a LB and TE

Witten?


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:54 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Still looking to add a LB and TE

Witten?

no!


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Looking at different QB's today, just shot out a few offers and will continue to do so. I have QB's in return, as well as picks/players. I want to make a move!


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:11 pm

TT should update their trade baits.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Online
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3115

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
TT should update their trade baits.

Get off my lawn!


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:16 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
TT should update their trade baits.

Get off my lawn!

Don't worry I wasn't expecting you to


Back to top Go down
Online
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:44 pm

If anyone is looking for a QB, I'd be open to moving Rivers. Ideally it would be for an upgrade somewhere else in a 2 for 2, getting a lower QB back.


Back to top Go down
Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2482

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
If anyone is looking for a QB, I'd be open to moving Rivers.  Ideally it would be for an upgrade somewhere else in a 2 for 2, getting a lower QB back.

No thanks. 

I can get you the lower QB back but struggle getting you an upgrade somewhere else. I don't like Rivers, he a bitch.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Still looking to add a LB and TE

cheers


Back to top Go down
Online
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Still looking to add a LB and TE

cheers

Tank Carder for 2 WBs?


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Still looking to add a LB and TE

cheers

Tank Carder for 2 WBs?

you are crazy


Back to top Go down
Online
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5904

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:35 am

With the zeke news I am open to discussing a RB for one of my 4th rounders in 2018. I know it wouldnt be a RB1 so dont think I think that. Or should I trade zeke? Probably not since his suspension might be only 4 games after the appeal.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
With the zeke news I am open to discussing a RB for one of my 4th rounders in 2018.  I know it wouldnt be a RB1 so dont think I think that.  Or should I trade zeke?  Probably not since his suspension might be only 4 games after the appeal.

It's really enticing for your 4th round pick. laughing


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Trade block updated. Stud player for sale, come strong!


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Am I the only one who has no effing clue how to see trade bait any longer? I don't see it at the top of the teams listed on the roster side-by-side view.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:06 pm

REPORTS/FRANCHISE/TRADEBAIT


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Am I the only one who has no effing clue how to see trade bait any longer?  I don't see it at the top of the teams listed on the roster side-by-side view.

Yeah I have to go Reports>Franchise>Trade Bait each time. Not sure there's an easier way or not...


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Am I the only one who has no effing clue how to see trade bait any longer?  I don't see it at the top of the teams listed on the roster side-by-side view.

Yeah I have to go Reports>Franchise>Trade Bait each time.  Not sure there's an easier way or not...

Same. And I have no clue how hard it is for Andy to change that shit so I won't ask.


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Trade Bait is updated.

Plenty of RB2 types available.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2482

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:27 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Am I the only one who has no effing clue how to see trade bait any longer?  I don't see it at the top of the teams listed on the roster side-by-side view.

Yeah I have to go Reports>Franchise>Trade Bait each time.  Not sure there's an easier way or not...

Same. And I have no clue how hard it is for Andy to change that shit so I won't ask.

Click on your team banner, click on trade bait.

Or keep doing what you doing.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:26 am

Updated trade bait!

Looking to move either Landry/Rishard Matthews for a upgrade at WR. Will add more to the deal for the right player


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22972

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:54 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Am I the only one who has no effing clue how to see trade bait any longer?  I don't see it at the top of the teams listed on the roster side-by-side view.

I think I knew about this issue and forgot so thanks for speaking up. I have adjusted things a bit...hopefully all is better now?


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7819

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Am I the only one who has no effing clue how to see trade bait any longer?  I don't see it at the top of the teams listed on the roster side-by-side view.

I think I knew about this issue and forgot so thanks for speaking up.  I have adjusted things a bit...hopefully all is better now?

vote yes


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:29 pm

For anyone that has sent me offers for Kizer thank you. I am aware of the situation and will take any necessary steps if I find that he does not fit the chemistry of the RedKnights organization. For now he will ride the bench on my team so no need to trade him. Plus it's a team game and respecting our Flag while also showing solidarity with his teammates that decided to pray is not terrible. God bless.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:46 pm

rolleyes


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
For anyone that has sent me offers for Kizer thank you. I am aware of the situation and will take any necessary steps if I find that he does not fit the chemistry of the RedKnights organization. For now he will ride the bench on my team so no need to trade him. Plus it's a team game and respecting our Flag while also showing solidarity with his teammates that decided to pray is not terrible. God bless.

Same with Hackenberg. Lay off guys.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
For anyone that has sent me offers for Kizer thank you. I am aware of the situation and will take any necessary steps if I find that he does not fit the chemistry of the RedKnights organization. For now he will ride the bench on my team so no need to trade him. Plus it's a team game and respecting our Flag while also showing solidarity with his teammates that decided to pray is not terrible. God bless.

Same with Hackenberg. Lay off guys.

ROFL


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:42 am

England Dragons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
For anyone that has sent me offers for Kizer thank you. I am aware of the situation and will take any necessary steps if I find that he does not fit the chemistry of the RedKnights organization. For now he will ride the bench on my team so no need to trade him. Plus it's a team game and respecting our Flag while also showing solidarity with his teammates that decided to pray is not terrible. God bless.

Same with Hackenberg. Lay off guys.

ROFL
ROTFLMAO


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4349

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Hackenberg won't be an issue shortly.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:26 pm

I'd like to add a startable LB or S if anyone wants to try and get a deal done


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I'd like to add a startable LB or S if anyone wants to try and get a deal done



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22972

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm looking for a DT if someone has one they are willing to deal.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 pm

I'm looking to add a Safety if anyone is looking to move one

hey


Back to top Go down
Online
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I'm looking to add a Safety if anyone is looking to move one

hey

If only anyone had an excess amount of safeties....


blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I'm looking to add a Safety if anyone is looking to move one

hey

If only anyone who trades with me had an excess amount of safeties....


blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah


Back to top Go down
Online
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:11 pm

I might be in panic mode if anyone wants to take advantage


Back to top Go down
Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2482

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I might be in panic mode if anyone wants to take advantage

Let me get this roofy in your drink first.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I might be in panic mode if anyone wants to take advantage

Let me get this roofy in your drink first.



Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:56 am

Sent some offers your way Matt.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Getting feelers for where people rate TJ WATT! 3 YEAR CONTRACT!



Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8085

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:53 am

Updated my trade bait this morning.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   

Back to top Go down
 
Trade bait
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: