HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 Trade bait

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9055

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu May 04, 2017 7:55 am

Guess everyone is just draft ready, I think this is the first time I posted trade bait and not one offer.


Back to top Go down
Online
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7794

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu May 04, 2017 10:37 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Guess everyone is just draft ready, I think this is the first time I posted trade bait and not one offer.
Here is an offer for you. I offer advice! Hide cause the RedKnights are coming for you tyrant!


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9055

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu May 04, 2017 11:15 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Guess everyone is just draft ready, I think this is the first time I posted trade bait and not one offer.
Here is an offer for you. I offer advice! Hide cause the RedKnights are coming for you tyrant!

Bring it RedKnight! We have our sights set on slaughter! No mercy! tank


Back to top Go down
Online
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4624

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Fri May 12, 2017 10:31 am

Ok, the draft's about to go live. If you're looking to get a pick between 2.12 and 6.10, there's about a 50% chance that I have the pick. I am open to moving any and all draft picks but I don't plan on holding up the draft. So get your offers in early.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2177

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 16, 2017 11:16 am

I'm open to moving back from my 2.02 pick for an extra 2017 pick if anyone is interested.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I'm open to moving back from my 2.02 pick for an extra 2017 pick if anyone is interested.

I might be so if it gets closer and nobody else has hit you up check back with me.


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4157

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat May 20, 2017 10:58 am

Looking for a few more picks this year. Will trade WBs or end of roster players.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5653

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat May 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Offering a 2018 4 for an upcoming pick and some years if my guy is there


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7794

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Offering all my pickups this year for a gallon of OJ


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sat May 20, 2017 10:58 pm

I'd like more picks.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9055

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 am

If anyone wants my pick coming up let me know, have a few guys I'm looking at but not totally in love.


Back to top Go down
Online
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun May 21, 2017 10:17 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
If anyone wants my pick coming up let me know, have a few guys I'm looking at but not totally in love.

Send me an offer please.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun May 21, 2017 10:54 am

I wouldn't be opposed to adding another pick or 2 here


Back to top Go down
Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2313

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun May 21, 2017 11:50 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I wouldn't be opposed to adding another pick or 2 here

Yo, I saw your offer after I made the pick. I wasn't selling. If it makes you feel any better Bill had you outbid anyways.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun May 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Looking to trade my 7.10 for a 2018 6th


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4624

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon May 22, 2017 8:42 am

I'm in the market for a RB and/or WR. Willing to consider guys who are to contribute for only this year, i.e. older guys or guys on 1-year contracts.

I'm also in the market for a QB.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2497

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon May 22, 2017 8:47 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I'm also in the market for a QB.

Looks like Eric has a few extra.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7340

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon May 22, 2017 8:50 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I'm also in the market for a QB.

Looks like Eric has a few extra.

vote yes


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4624

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon May 22, 2017 9:01 am

He does have quite a few.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 am

If anybody in the DD wants to trade, I've updated my trade bait.

Looking for WR, RB or LB help


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 11:55 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
If anybody in the DD wants to trade, I've updated my trade bait.

Looking for WR, RB or LB help

:crickets:

waiting Crying or Very sad


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 12:00 pm

I like trading


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9055

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
If anybody in the DD wants to trade, I've updated my trade bait.

Looking for WR, RB or LB help

:crickets:

waiting Crying or Very sad

I just looked, I would be interested in trading RB's for picks, but no players on your bait. I have a little roster now, and since I have always looked up to your teeny, tiny roster, I am trying to emulate you.


Back to top Go down
Online
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 2:14 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
If anybody in the DD wants to trade, I've updated my trade bait.

Looking for WR, RB or LB help

:crickets:

waiting Crying or Very sad

I just looked, I would be interested in trading RB's for picks, but no players on your bait. I have a little roster now, and since I have always looked up to your teeny, tiny roster, I am trying to emulate you.

Right now, I have 51 players and it's driving me crazy hairout


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4624

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Looking to make some moves. Feel free to send over offers, preferably your good guys for my bad guys.


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5507

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Looking to make some moves.  Feel free to send over offers, preferably your good guys for my bad guys.

So pretty much your entire roster!

poking




Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7340

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Looking to make some moves.  Feel free to send over offers, preferably your good guys for my bad guys.

So pretty much your entire roster!

poking



Laughing Laughing Laughing


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4624

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Looking to make some moves.  Feel free to send over offers, preferably your good guys for my bad guys.

So pretty much your entire roster!

poking



Yeah, something like that. It's why I always say that no one is untouchable. Still waiting on those offers.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Looking to make some moves.  Feel free to send over offers, preferably your good guys for my bad guys.

So pretty much your entire roster!

poking



Yeah, something like that.  It's why I always say that no one is untouchable.  Still waiting on those offers.

From Dave? Hope you don't have anywhere to be...

mock


Back to top Go down
Online
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5507

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue May 30, 2017 3:28 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Looking to make some moves.  Feel free to send over offers, preferably your good guys for my bad guys.

So pretty much your entire roster!

poking



Yeah, something like that.  It's why I always say that no one is untouchable.  Still waiting on those offers.

From Dave? Hope you don't have anywhere to be...

mock


baghead2


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:36 pm

It is so hard to trade right now!?! I've tried to look and sending offers, but then I change my mind.

It's like this in most my leagues too...... Not sure what's going on shrug


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9055

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Yeah, I have another league that is pretty active on the trade front, and there aren't even talks.

Shit, I put OBJ on the trade block and not one sniff. You guys scared? laughing


Back to top Go down
Online
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2317

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yeah, I have another league that is pretty active on the trade front, and there aren't even talks.

Shit, I put OBJ on the trade block and not one sniff. You guys scared? laughing

"If you are coming for OBJ, I want a kings ransom, so don't fool around".

What's the point? lol3


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8355

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:36 pm

If people want to trade, people should send offers.

vote yes


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2177

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:00 pm

I find it harder and harder to make trades lately it seems like we're just constantly recycling the same players and picks around. It's gotten a little old. I started the cycle over by trading for AJ Green you was originally on my team. I'm done trading picks, it just doesn't seem like smart business anymore. If anyone wants player for player deals I'm all ears though.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:01 pm

I will keep trading picks!


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9055

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 am

I think it is just that time in the season where people are feeling confident, and think this is the squad to finally win it all. That will change early September.


Back to top Go down
Online
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Thinking about moving a 1st for a player if I can get a starter back if anyone is interested


Back to top Go down
Online
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2313

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Thinking about moving a 1st for a player if I can get a starter back if anyone is interested

Take your pick.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4624

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Thinking about moving a 1st for a player if I can get a starter back if anyone is interested

Witten?

vote yes


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5507

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:04 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Thinking about moving a 1st for a player if I can get a starter back if anyone is interested

Define starter.


eating popcorn


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:08 pm

A starter on the Pigskins!

cheers


Back to top Go down
Online
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5653

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:22 am

How many deals originate from trade bait I wonder


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:24 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
How many deals originate from trade bait I wonder

I don't think any of them do...... laughing


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8355

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:10 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
How many deals originate from trade bait I wonder

For me, trade bait can be really useful but only if teams list what they want as well as well as what they are willing to move.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:23 pm

I have a lot of DE's. Anyone want one before I start my rankings?


Back to top Go down
Online
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
It is so hard to trade right now!?!  I've tried to look and sending offers, but then I change my mind.  

It's like this in most my leagues too......  Not sure what's going on shrug

agree


Back to top Go down
Online
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:45 am

Have a little time to kill so gonna try to send some offers out....don't like em....send me a counter. It takes two to make it happen.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5653

PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Have a little time to kill so gonna try to send some offers out....don't like em....send me a counter.  It takes two to make it happen.  



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade bait   

Back to top Go down
 
Trade bait
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: