HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Brandon Bostic TE FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Brandon Bostic TE FA   Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:06 pm

The Packers have released Bostick, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports. Analysis: In the wake of the move, the Packers now roster three tight ends, namely Andrew Quarless, Richard Rodgers and Justin Perillo. Meanwhile, Bostick, who mishandled an onside kick against the Seahawks in the NFC championship game, will now look for a fresh start after a 2014 campaign in which he caught just two passes for three yards and a touchdown in 13 games for Green Bay

Who cares about Bostic.  Everybody in GB knows that Richard Rodgers should be the starting TE.  Bostic has been obsolete for the last couple years anyway, so this news means nothing

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Bostic TE FA   Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:20 pm

I agree......too bad his last play was the controversial one for him and the Pack

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Bostic TE FA   Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:44 pm

I do believe, in the thread that was going the day of the NFC Championship, that I pointed out right then he would get released.

Fuck I love being right. I'm never right at home. Ask my wife.

Have to brag somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Bostic TE FA   Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 pm

This has been coming for a while, this guy has done next to nothing... I don't think the onside kick was the reason...

I am not sure the starting TE for GB in 2015 is on the roster yet... the guys they have are barely serviceable, and they are only serviceable because of Rodgers...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Bostic TE FA   

Back to top Go down

Brandon Bostic TE FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: