:: I forgot my password

Share | 

California Nightmare Press Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:12 am

The official press room for the California Nightmare.

The team joins Roster Wars officially February 4th, 2015!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:47 pm

Official State of the California Nightmare press conference.
Held at approximately 8:55 p.m. PST in the city of Stockton, California on the grounds of Donaldson Estates.

Isabella Donaldson: "Thank you to the members of the local and national media that have taken the time to join us on such short notice for this very important announcement."

Gabriella Donaldson: "We would like to first officially introduce the President and CEO of the California Nightmare fantasy football organization followed by our guest and newest member of the organization."

Mariessa Donaldson: "Without further ado, it is with great honor to introduce you to my friend, my father, my hero, Mr. Greg Donaldson."

*media applause*

Greg: "Thank you to my beautiful daughter's for being here with me and taking part in the celebration of my journey into Roster Wars. Also, to my wonderful wife Monica, whom is controlling her excitement at a level in which you can't even notice her enthusiasm with my new commitment to the life of fantasy football within Roster Wars. The California Nightmare are proud to be involved with such a great community and look forward to building long lasting relationships with all current and future members as well as competing on the field with the other members in the Terrible Twelve conference."

"The California Nightmare will be participating in Roster Wars inaugural dispersal draft with the Morrison Minions franchise and it's well respected owner Shawn. We look forward to the opportunity to build a roster full of young and exciting talent that will fit into our future plans and represent the California Nightmare organization with the utmost of dignity and respect. The details of the dispersal draft will be announced at a later date in the near future when all parties involved can come to a mutual agreement."

"On our first day in Roster Wars, it is with great pleasure that I am able to announce the California Nightmare organization have been able to interview, sign and introduce to you the members of our coaching staff going into the dispersal draft and countless year's of future success."

"The first coach I would like to introduce will be in full control of personnel, technique and playcalling duties on the defensive side of the ball. He will bring his ferocious attitude and non-stop commitment to destroying the enemy which will be a key element to our success. The California Nightmare would like to announce "The Boz" Brian Bosworth as it's official defense coach."

*curtain drops in background [right]**media applause**flash bulbs*

Greg: "While defense will be a focal point to the success of the organization we understand the importance of having an equally tenacious and innovative offense. This guy is quick witted and able to scheme new plays at less than a moment's notice. His intelligence and dedication to the game will provide us with the necessary advantage to take on any of the top defenses imaginable. We the California Nightmare are excited to announce "Snoop Dogg" Calvin Broadus as it's official offense coach."

*curtain drops in background [left]**applause**flash bulbs**west side held up throughout room*

Greg: "Okay, we have made it this far, only one more to go. We as an organization had to debate numerous candidates that were interested in the position as head coach. Many were qualified, many were experienced, many were champions already. I personally had this next announcement hand picked weeks ago and knew from the moment that the California Nightmare were going to be a part of Roster Wars he was the ideal man to carry forward the vision of the organization. The California Nightmare are extremely excited to announce "Kenny Powers" as their head coach.

*curtain drops in background [middle]**applause**whistles**champagne bottles pop*

*Josina Anderson and Aditi Kinkhabwala flashing their titties to the podium*

Greg: "Thank you, goodnight."

*mic drop*

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 pm

clap

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:06 am

NICE!!!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:04 am

Snoop! Great choices. Cant wait to see your sig Greg.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 am

Great post Greg. Enjoyed that a lot! clap

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Awesome Greg! That is really cool

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:39 am

Great read.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:39 am

Some good hires Greg.

I really like the Kenny Powers move. I watched two or was it three season of East Bound and Down and laffed my ass off. Finally someone who can swear at my level consistently. laughing

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:30 pm

The California Nightmare have announced their presence into the Roster Wars league by unveiling their unique and wickedly horrifying team colors and logo. The design and artwork were created by the extremely talented President of Roster Wars Andrew (Minnesota Eternals).

The president and CEO of the California Nightmare fantasy football organization Greg Donaldson released this statement shortly after the unveiling, "The colors and logo for the franchise are superior. I am proud to be a part of such a superior dynasty club. This is just the beginning for this franchise."

The paint isn't quite dry on the field and the names are still being sewn on the jerseys, but the California Nightmare are going to be a terror in the Terrible Twelve Conference this year and for many years in the future. Don't sleep on this team.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:43 pm

ROSTER WARS TRADE

California Nightmare
RECEIVE
Latavius Murray RB

Philadelphia Pigskins
RECEIVE
2016 Draft Pick 3rd round (Decatur Freakshow)

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:49 pm

ROSTER WARS INJURED RESERVE

ACTIVATED

Denard Robinson RB
Nate Irving LB
Dee Milliner CB
Usama Young S

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Interview with a Nightmare
Conducted by Hall of Fame DE and FOX analyst Howie Long

*In attendance, Nightmare President Greg Donaldson, Head Coach Kenny Powers, Offensive Coordinator Calvin Broadus and Defensive Coordinator Brian Bosworth*

As we get closer to the deadlines for player Tags and Restricted Free Agency(RFA), we would like to take the opportunity to bring the fans an in depth look into the minds of those making the decisions behind the scenes for the California Nightmare. It is the first off-season for the franchise in the Roster Wars League. Following the inception into the league and forming the current roster through a dispersal draft with another intriguing franchise, the Morrison Minions, the California Nightmare are faced with the decisions of which players will be retained by way of 4 available Tags and players that could be pursued in the upcoming RFA period set to begin April 1st. Come along for a fascinating journey into the minds of the coaches and the vision of the President of the California Nightmare.

Howie: Let's start by getting your initial thoughts following the dispersal draft. Were you happy, satisfied, overwhelmed or disappointed with the initial roster?

Greg: Confident would be the word I would use to describe the feeling in the room following the dispersal draft. We were successful in selecting a large number of the players available to us which we had targeted prior to the start of the draft. Of course Shawn (Morrison Minions) is an extremely intelligent owner that had an opportunity to get high quality players and certainly didn't leave anything out there for us to stumble upon.
 Kenny: What he is trying to say is this team is fucking dope. We would have got all the bad ass dudes if those Minions would have just shit themselves, but we got some good dudes and some cash to go after some better ones.

Howie: Okay. Who were you targeting that you weren't able to select before the Minions?

Calvin: Freeman for starters. I like dat dude. He got dem dreads hangin out the back. Jus tuck the rock and wiggle and shake and then burst, boom gone touchdown six babayyy.
 Brian: We were a little late going after the top tier linebackers. Keuchly and David were high on the board and were passed on in favor of offensive players. It's okay though, we were able to draft a good group on the defensive side that will develop into higher tier players in the next year or two.

Howie: Looking at the current roster do you feel there are any positions of need prior to the start of the 2015 season?

Calvin: Receivers. We (air quotes) need some higher quality guys that can catch the ball. Some real deal playmakers. Ya dig.
 Greg: I agree with Snoop but also feel we could make some transactions to sure up the defensive side of the ball, the linebacker position to be more specific.
 Brian: I like the sound of that. Definitely have an eye on a few rookie prospects that we can invest in during the draft.
 Greg: Yes. I agree with Boz we will be focusing on investing in the future of the linebacker position during this years league draft.

Howie: With RFA scheduled to begin in a few weeks are there any names on the list that the franchise is set to pursue heavily?

Kenny: Yes, there are names on that list. Next question.

Howie: Okay. How about players on the current roster scheduled to become RFA that the franchise will try to retain heavily? Players that may be tagged?

Greg: Obviously we are in constant communication with each other about the upcoming RFA players and which players we are willing to invest in by either tagging or setting a bid cap on in hopes of being able to retain. We are all in agreement to refrain from letting personal interest overtake the budget and know when to cut bait, instead of letting another owner run the price up, and to always have a plan B in place for such an instance. We have discussed the possibility of placing the SFT on Randall Cobb. That tag comes with a steep price tag though. We are currently exploring other options and opinions concerning making that type of commitment. A few others that have been in tagging discussions have been McCoy, Weddle, Murray, Kerrigan, Crabtree, just to name a few. I don't think there is a contract year player on the roster that we haven't discussed in some form of tagging scenario. I will say, we have a direction we are headed and the tags will be distributed in order to successfully reach our vision for the future.

Howie: What are some of the major challenges you envision facing during RFA? Any obstacles that you think you may not be able to handle?

Greg: Basically the only challenge I can see would be what I previously mentioned, not letting personal interest affect a decision for obtaining or retaining a player in a bidding war. Other than that, this will be the first RFA period for the franchise so anything can be an obstacle for us until the end. We will just have to stay focused and proceed with our vision.

Howie: Have you spent any amount of time on scouting the rookie class and who are some players you think will be available in the later rounds that will be more valuable than their draft position?

Kenny: Now if I was to tell you that, I would have to kill you.
 Calvin: Yeh we scout. Erryday just about. I see alot of guys that will have the opportunity to be more valuable than where they get picked at. We has got alot of late picks too so dat might play to our advantages.
 Brian: I definitely think we will have a shot at getting a player or two late that will end up being one of the top performing players at the position by seasons end.

Howie: It is obvious you guys have your guard up concerning releasing names of future prospects. Is there anything you can divulge for the fans?

Kenny: Are you trying to see da bulge in my pants? That's queer. Hell no I ain't going to release any top secret undercover espionage type shit. You don't know who or what may be out there trying to get the upper hand on us. We are in it to win it not give the shit away.

Howie: Well guys I appreciate the time today. Any last words you would like to leave for the fans?

Greg: Thank you to all the fans that have purchased season tickets to the newly constructed state of the art facility Field of Dreams. You will not be disappointed with the venue and the team that will be in place for the 2015 season. We have a terrific slate of games scheduled this season and we can't wait to see you support the California Nightmare.
 Calvin: Fo shizzle. It's gonna be the dizzle you don't wan to miss dis my nizzle. For rizzle.
 Brian: I can't wait to get this season started. We will be a force in the TT conference.
 Kenny:

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:14 am

Haha...Kenny Powers is the best.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:23 am

Laughing

NICE!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Kenny Mayne Reporting:

Word is swirling around Nightmare headquarters that the current roster will be cut down, consisting of 0 year players, by the end of next week. Prior to the start of RFA it is being speculated players such as Maurice Jones-Drew, Usama Young, Stephon Tuitt and Andrew Gachkar will be handed their walking papers and not invited back into the building. Jones-Drew announced his retirement through the popular media outlet Twitter awhile back but has yet to submit the proper paperwork to the proper organization officials.

Some other names that are being whispered as soon to be unemployed include Denard Robinson, Kenny Britt, Ryan Kerrigan and Michael Crabtree. Of course these players are also rumored to be retained in RFA by the Nightmare. It is obviously too early to tell whether there is any truth to these rumors as the plans of the Nightmare will be made solely by the President Greg Donaldson who stated earlier "The voices in my head are still trying to figure out the plan."

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Extension Tag

Randall Cobb WR

Contract: 1 year
Warbucks: $0

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:08 pm

Transition Tag

Gerald McCoy DT

Warbucks: $25

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Franchise Tag

Latavius Murray RB

Warbucks: $50

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:03 pm

RELEASED

Maurice Jones-Drew RB
Denard Robinson RB
Michael Crabtree WR
Rueben Randle WR
Kenny Britt WR
Niles Paul TE
Gavin Escobar TE
Luke Willson TE
Brandon Williams TE
Randy Bullock PK
Steve McClendon DT
Stephon Tuitt DE
Ryan Kerrigan LB
Brooks Reed LB
Brandon Graham LB
Andrew Gachkar LB
Buster Skrine CB
Darius Slay CB
Deangelo Hall CB
Charles Tillman CB
Eric Weddle S
Charles Woodson S
Rahim Moore S
Usama Young S

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:02 am

Branden Oliver RB

Signed: RFA
Warbucks: $7

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:12 am

Marquess Wilson WR

Warbucks: $21

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Shamarko Thomas S

Warbucks: $5

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:44 pm

Jacquian Williams LB

Contract: 0
Warbucks: $8

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Jared Allen DE

Warbucks: $1

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:57 am

Mychal Rivera TE

Warbucks: $5

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:11 am

Will she be nude?

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:13 am

Please please pretty please.....

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Eric Weddle S

Contract: 2 year
Warbucks: $29

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Gerald McCoy DT

Signed: RFA Transition Tag
Contract: 4 year
Warbucks: $26

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Ryan Kerrigan LB

Contract: 4 year
Warbucks: $12

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:10 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
The Nightmare were successful in reaching a contract agreement with TE Mychal Rivera via RFA. The young and underrated TE originally from Los Angeles CA was acquired for the cost of 5 Warbucks. His celebrity sister, actress Naya Rivera, was present at the signing and vowed to be present at all of the Nightmare games in the future.

Mychal

Naya

If she shows up to game like that I'll be at every one of them.....lol  YumYum

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:36 pm

holy shit - that's the dyke from glee isn't it? --- YUM

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Yes it is....Yes it is...  Thats one fine pie.....

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:24 am

Charles Woodson S

Warbucks: $14

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 am

Da'Norris Searcy S

Warbucks: $13

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:45 am

D.J. Hayden CB

Warbucks: $6

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:57 am

Buster Skrine CB

Warbucks: $1

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Brandon Graham LB

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Randy Bullock PK

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Sun May 17, 2015 1:27 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

2.05 Devin Funchess WR

Signed: Draft
Contract: 5 year

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 3:30 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

3.05 Shaq Thompson LB

Contract: 6 year

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 3:36 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

5.02 Justin Hardy WR

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 3:41 pm

ROSTER WARS TRADE

California Nightmare
RECEIVE
2015 Draft Picks 6.07, 7.01 (Kane County Goon Squad)

Kane County Goon Squad
RECEIVE
2016 Draft Pick 5th round (California Nightmare)

ROSTER WARS TRADE

California Nightmare
RECEIVE
2015 Draft Pick 5.04 (Morrison Minions)

Morrison Minions
RECEIVE
2016 Draft Pick 4th round (Mohawk Ridge Marauders)

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 3:46 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

5.04 Tre McBride WR

Contract: 0

Last edited by California Nightmare on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 3:49 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

5.05 Henry Anderson DE

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 3:53 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

5.12 Mario Edwards Jr. DE

Contract: 3 year

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 3:56 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

6.07 Eli Harold LB

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 4:01 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

7.01 Eddie Goldman DT

Contract: 3 year

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   Mon May 25, 2015 4:06 pm

ROSTER WARS DRAFT

7.05 Ramik Wilson LB

Last edited by California Nightmare on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Nightmare Press Room   

Back to top Go down

California Nightmare Press Room
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Franchise News-
Jump to: