Share | 

Marshawn Lynch RB OAK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:59 pm

Wow!

I think the guy is hilarious, but I was really hoping this whole thing would fall through and he'd stay retired.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Wow!

I think the guy is hilarious, but I was really hoping this whole thing would fall through and he'd stay retired.

Yeah me too. I'm not looking forward to any more of his press conferences. vote no hairout no

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Patriots

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Wow!

Agreed.

Over/Under to play 17 games?

Under 14
Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Lynch is definitely crazy, but not stupid. After all, he's a fellow Cal Bear. vote yes Raiders have two other well qualified backs to help shoulder the load; great "O" line; coaching staff is smart enough to know how to make it work. Added incentives if he hits 1000 yds, and/or they make the playoffs...I think it's a good fit. cheer

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:20 pm

It's definitely a good fit. I'm curious about whether he kept himself in football shape. His social media has been littered with vacation type photos, iirc. Not too happy about it as a Denver fan. RB was supposed to be their main weak spot. hissy fit

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue May 02, 2017 11:27 am

I just can't get excited about Lynch. Nothing against him, hope he does well, but not for me.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:09 pm

League I'm in just opened blind bid waivers...Superflex format, 2 copies of each player, 24 tms all in the same conference. QB, RB, WR, TE starting lineup....9 starters a week, have to start at least 1 per position, then you can start 5RBs for example for 5WRs..
Lynch is available.....here's the backs I have..
Artis-Payne, Cameron CAR RB
Dayes, Matthew CLE RB (R)
Johnson, David ARI RB
Rawls, Thomas SEA RB
Sproles, Darren PHI RB (Q)
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB

Compared to WRs/TEs seems I need more at RB...$200 for blind bid for off season and regular season, looking at last year most teams didn't even spend all their $$....thinking to go big on Lynch say 75-100, also during regular season free waivers.
Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Look at the waiver wire, do you envisage anyone being worth more than $100 in the regular season? I'm assuming most of the QB handcuffs will be rostered already.

I'm not a fan of Lynch's price point at all right now but 50% of your waiver budget isn't too crazy.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:08 pm

Someone blew their entire FAAB on him in one of my leagues. U went in for $40.  In another league I took him with my 3rd round rookie pick.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Lynch will be a monumental fail in 2017. Stay away.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:28 am

He went for the full blind bidding budget in my one league and then immediately went on the block. Guy is looking for a first for him and he is still sitting on the block so I think that owner overvalued him a bit.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:58 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
He went for the full blind bidding budget in my one league and then immediately went on the block.  Guy is looking for a first for him and he is still sitting on the block so I think that owner overvalued him a bit.

Yeah, he went for what I consider to be a crazy amount too in my local dynasty. I just sat back and smiled. Hell, I threw a couple bids on him just to build it up because two guys were going nuts on him. laughing

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
He went for the full blind bidding budget in my one league and then immediately went on the block.  Guy is looking for a first for him and he is still sitting on the block so I think that owner overvalued him a bit.

Yeah, he went for what I consider to be a crazy amount too in my local dynasty. I just sat back and smiled. Hell, I threw a couple bids on him just to build it up because two guys were going nuts on him. laughing

I mean, I put a bid on him because I have absolutely no RB depth on the aforementioned team and even put out a feeler to see what the owner wanted for him in trade value for the same reason. No way I am going to move a first for him though.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:27 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I like this. pray

He was starting to slow down before he retired and now he's had a year+ off? I wont say he'll be a complete bust, but he wont be worth the hype he's getting right now for damn sure. I think that OAK offensive line helps tremendously.

Was about to pull up the recent RB after 30 list, but can't remember the name of that website where you put in a sports-related question and it spits out the answer. Anyone have that bookmarked?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:57 am

The hype train is getting out of control with him. In one league he was taken with the rookie 1.6. In contrast, guys like Forte and Gore who actually played last year and put up numbers are being heavily discounted. I've got Lynch in a few places but, for the most part, I'll let others take a chance with him and take my shots with Gore and others.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:57 am

Denver Demons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I like this. pray

He was starting to slow down before he retired and now he's had a year+ off? I wont say he'll be a complete bust, but he wont be worth the hype he's getting right now for damn sure. I think that OAK offensive line helps tremendously.

Was about to pull up the recent RB after 30 list, but can't remember the name of that website where you put in a sports-related question and it spits out the answer. Anyone have that bookmarked?

Last 7 years, at least 100 attempts, sorted by Fantasy Points: Clicky!

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I like this. pray

Not the site I was looking for, but it does the job. Thanks!

Statmuse.com was the one I was trying to remember. Of course it doesn't recognize age in its queries though, so its useless here. Here's all of Marshawn's games against AFC West opponents in his career though: Here

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I like this. pray

This is proof only if he was over 30 when the parameters were set up. The last time he played he was 29 years old, in 2015. He didn't play last year, so just looking for results from players over 30 doesn't work in my opinion. Try a search for 20-29. Unless of course, you are saying he won't come close to any of the numbers on this table.

Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Denver Demons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I like this. pray

This is proof only if he was over 30 when the parameters were set up. The last time he played he was 29 years old, in 2015. He didn't play last year, so just looking for results from players over 30 doesn't work in my opinion. Try a search for 20-29. Unless of course, you are saying he won't come close to any of the numbers on this table.

I was just providing the data. I think Blake was saying that RB's over 30 don't perform well.

Of course, I am not a statistician and the data that I provided is potentially skewed. How many RB's over 30 don't make it to 100 carries because of injury/poor performance? I think everyone will agree that if Lynch gets 200 carries, he will be an effective fantasy player but the doubters (me included) will say that he isn't going to get anywhere near that.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:16 pm

I think he'll be effective if he can stay healthy, he's as physical of a runner as there is and age does play a roll. My biggest concern would be leg issues (hammy, groin, knees) If I were the Raiders I'd limit his touches especially early in the season. He needs to be a factor in December not September.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:19 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:

I was just providing the data. I think Blake was saying that RB's over 30 don't perform well.

Of course, I am not a statistician and the data that I provided is potentially skewed. How many RB's over 30 don't make it to 100 carries because of injury/poor performance? I think everyone will agree that if Lynch gets 200 carries, he will be an effective fantasy player but the doubters (me included) will say that he isn't going to get anywhere near that.

It's a mix of RBs over 30 not performing well and what he's being projected at right now.

But lets take this chart as an example. He could break the mold, but there's a good chance he fits it. Being pretty aggressive (full season, starts every game, 200+ carries), lets say he's top 5 on this chart after the season. That's likely 175-190 FP, which places him somewhere in the range of RB17-RB22 on our scoring system last season (just compared last year's Blount 225.9 on the chart to 220.8 on RW, so I'm assuming it matches up decent enough). Latavius Murray is the closest comp we have from last year, so I have to use him even though its not a good one. He started 12 of the 14 games he played and ran 195 times. I don't think they're going to run much more, if at all, so 230 carries (14.375 per game) is again an aggressive goal. I don't see him coming near his previous seasons' catch totals. Excluding his second season in the league, his career high is 37 catches. Even if he does match that though, that still puts him at the bottom end of this top 5 list (Blount is the only one of those top-end 30+ backs that had fewer catches). Barring him racking up crazy TD numbers ala Blount, his absolute ceiling is a good to average RB2. If you're drafting him with hopes that he'll be any more, he'll be out of the league before your team is ready for a championship run anyways.

Now, he turned 30 in April and these projections are being aggressive, so you can optimistically expect a good RB2 out of him for what? One or two years at most before he either drops off or retires again? I've seen hype of him going for as high as rookie pick 1.06. Obviously not all rookie picks turn out, but he may not be as much of his former self as many hope either (albeit this is probably less likely). The big problem I have is, being aggressive on his projections, am I going to give up even a back end 1st round pick for an RB2 for two years at best? Maybe I'm just a degenerate, but I'll take a gamble on my rookie pick or just trade the 1st round pick for something more likely to pan out (and longer lasting) than Lynch.

Short story: This is dynasty football. The only teams that should be looking at him are already championship-caliber teams and the best they can hope for is RB2/Flex. Him being mocked as high as 1.06 in some places is ludicrous.

My projection: He's around 900 rushing yards, 20 catches for 150 yards and a total of 7 TDs - which is 167 FP. RB2.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:10 pm

MobTown Ravens wrote:
League I'm in just opened blind bid waivers...Superflex format, 2 copies of each player, 24 tms all in the same conference.  QB, RB, WR, TE starting lineup....9 starters a week, have to start at least 1 per position, then you can start 5RBs for example for 5WRs..
Lynch is available.....here's the backs I have..
Artis-Payne, Cameron CAR RB
Dayes, Matthew CLE RB (R)
Johnson, David ARI RB
Rawls, Thomas SEA RB
Sproles, Darren PHI RB (Q)
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB

Compared to WRs/TEs seems I need more at RB...$200 for blind bid for off season and regular season, looking at last year most teams didn't even spend all their $$....thinking to go big on Lynch say 75-100, also during regular season free waivers.
Thoughts?

Great comments/feedback....looking at the projected ffpts/stats for RBs in the league, remember 2 copies of every player.....in the table below Lynch is ranked 12th,  all 11 sets of players above him are taken...so he's the first available FA back...so given the scarcity of RBs bids will probably be inflated

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:29 pm

One glaring thing I see is 40recs. He's not going to be on the field for the majority of 3rd downs. I don't see 40 recs happening

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:25 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
One glaring thing I see is 40recs. He's not going to be on the field for the majority of 3rd downs. I don't see 40 recs happening

Yeah, he had 40 catches one time in his career, and that was a decade ago. Not happening. More like 15.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:54 am

I don't know, I think he could easily have 2-3 catches per game. Let's just say 2. If he plays all 16, which is a stretch, but that could be 30+ receptions.  But I think he'll be at 600-700 rushing yards, and 7 TDs.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:37 am

IMO he's not there to catch balls. Why make him take those hits? Unless I'm grinding out the clock I wouldn't even use him on 3rds for the most part. The Raiders can't honestly expect 200+ touches out of him. So do you give him the ball 20times and takes the chance he lasts 10 games or give him 10 touches and have a better chance of him lasting the season?

Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
IMO he's not there to catch balls. Why make him take those hits? Unless I'm grinding out the clock I wouldn't even use him on 3rds for the most part. The Raiders can't honestly expect 200+ touches out of him. So do you give him the ball 20times and takes the chance he lasts 10 games or give him 10 touches and have a better chance of him lasting the season?
Absolutely agree. I think he'll be a two down thumper. One of the hardest players of this offseason to peg in my opinion. It's difficult to write him off completely but my gut says he won't be worth the investment. As other have said, I would only really consider him if contending.

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 pm

I have a 3-copy 48-team relegation league going through startup right now and he just went 3.08 in one of the three drafts.

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:08 pm

It's all about expectations for me. I'm in line with Blake, if he plays 15+ games, , 950-1100 all purpose yards and 8 total TDs seem reasonable with the possibility for more playing behind arguably the best OL he's had.

I think he's a given to get all the goalie carries in that O unlike Murray did. High powered offense with a good line, 8 TDs is likely the floor.

I paid 15WB and this is my only share of him. I think he's an easy RB2 with the small to slightly moderate chance (15-35% chance) to have a return to prominence RB1 type season rejuvenated by the home crowds.

Worth the 15 WB investment, but I agree 1.06 is crazy talk. Using 50-70% of your FAAB budget can make sense depending on your league. I play in some deep leagues where the waiver wire is pretty bare. The chance of getting a FA with a Lynch's outlook is very rare, so blowing your whole budget isn't that far-fetched.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:38 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
It's all about expectations for me.  I'm in line with Blake, if he plays 15+ games, , 950-1100 all purpose yards and 8 total TDs seem reasonable with the possibility for more playing behind arguably the best OL he's had.

I think he's a given to get all the goalie carries in that O unlike Murray did. High powered offense with a good line, 8 TDs is likely the floor.

I paid 15WB and this is my only share of him. I think he's an easy RB2 with the small to slightly moderate chance (15-35% chance) to have a return to prominence RB1 type season rejuvenated by the home crowds.  

Worth the 15 WB investment, but I agree 1.06 is crazy talk. Using 50-70% of your FAAB budget can make sense depending on your league. I play in some deep leagues where the waiver wire is pretty bare. The chance of getting a FA with a Lynch's outlook is very rare, so blowing your whole budget isn't that far-fetched.
I agree! Im moderately optimistic. I'm so torn though,  I want him to suck hard as a chargers fan, but I love the guy as a human. He's fucking hilarious. Especially when he's hanging out with Bear Grylls.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:27 am

First press conference; ""It's always been something, being from Oakland, you wanna play at home, have that opportunity," Lynch said. "Maybe them staying probably wouldn't have been so big for me to wanna come and play, but knowing that they was leaving and a lot of the kids here probably won't have the opportunity to see most of their idols growing up, being in their hometown no more."
video link: http://tinyurl.com/ycoxd76y

Back to top Go down
Valhalla Viktors

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:37 am

Love the fact he's back in the league.. He's fun to watch.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Valhalla Viktors wrote:
Love the fact he's back in the league.. He's fun to watch.

Meh. He was never my favorite or a guy I truly followed. Hear he's a character behind the scenes with his teammates. I guess if you know him on a personal level he's cooler.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Matt quit hating and taste the rainbow

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:10 am

I'm just a fan of the way he runs the ball! Just plows you the fuck over!

Now his off the field shit......Gets a little old

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Seems to showing a different side in Oakland...wanting to play for the home team/city. He'll put in two years, with good effort I believe, then retire. Won't be going to Vegas.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 am

11 years? not standing for the anthem?....Probably not going to get the same attn that Kap got..

(fantasypros) ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch remained seated for the national anthem in the team's preseason opener Saturday night. In an exchange between Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio and Lynch, this was said via ESPN: "[Lynch] said, 'This is something I've done for 11 years, it's not a form of anything other than me being myself.' I said, 'So, you understand how I feel. I very strongly believe in standing for the national anthem but I'm going to respect you as a man. You do your thing and we'll do ours. So, that's a non-issue for me," Del Rio said.
Analysis: Here we go again? Probably not. Lynch said sitting on the cooler for the anthem is an act he's done for "11 years" and he's just "being himself." Will there be any backlash similar to what Colin Kaepernick has faced? That remains to be seen. I don't expect Lynch or his fantasy value to be affected at all in the wake of this report.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 am

Still like the way he runs the ball...... But not standing for the anthem is bull shit!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:07 am

Nonstory. Who cares?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 am

People think the commissioner will kill the league. The players will.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:23 am

People take this too seriously. With shit like Charlottesville happening, it's ridiculous to me that people are still making a big deal about someone standing or sitting

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Nonstory. Who cares?

I hope it's a story. Everyone was complaining when Kaep did it. Show pride, respect, and honor for the flag everyone said. Who cares that he's doing it for a reason he believes in (whatever); we're all Americans and need to respect what the flag stands for.

Now, Lynch does it w/o any reason whatsoever, so people who had the same vitriol over Kaep not standing should have it now as well if their concern was really about honoring the flag.

You (not you Andy, but you in general) don't get ot pick and choose when standing or sitting for the anthem is offensive.

Sitting to protest innocent black people being shot by cops - Stand up you asshole and honor the flag
Sitting b/c that's just who you are - Ahhh, that's cool then.

Just be consistent about what is offensive.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
People take this too seriously.  With shit like Charlottesville happening, it's ridiculous to me that people are still making a big deal about someone standing or sitting

Agree 1000%

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
People take this too seriously.  With shit like Charlottesville happening, it's ridiculous to me that people are still making a big deal about someone standing or sitting
agree

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Well said Matt #3.

Andy is right that this should be a non-issue in the fact of the offensiveness of it. Lynch should stand, he doesnt. Oh well. Kaep should stand, he doesn't. Oh well. There is much worse shit happening in our country right now.

If Kaep feels like not standing for a national anthem is the way to solve that problem, then he has more issues than how we feel about him doing it.

Lynch, on the other hand, has always just been fucking weird. He is cut from a different breed, If Del Rio had said, "you either stand or get off my team", I am certain Marshawn would be on his couch eating skittles today and retired again. Del Rio knows this, so there is no ultimatum for Lynch because he doesn't care. Del Rio would be run out of town and it would no longer be about the flag or national anthem. Lynch isn't stupid. We, as a society, are stupid.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Lynch has been doing this and nobody was the wiser. That puke Kaep made his a statement cuz he's a douche canoe who doesn't have 1/100th the talent that Lynch has therefore he tried to make a name for himself. Lynch quietly does his thing and I respect that. More people should be singing the anthem instead of worrying about what others are doing. These media fucks should stop disrespecting the nation by working their bullshit during our song.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Seriously, why don't these camera operators point the camera to the flag, lock it there, take of their hats, and join in on the national anthem? When it's over, grab the camera, and start panning the crowd.

I'm probably old school, but it's not just the ones that sit and ignore the anthem that make me shake my head. It's the ones that won't remove their hats, just keep waking around and ignoring the anthem while it's being played, or stand there and check their phones and Facebook the whole time the anthem is going and not even paying attention.

Dammit! You're supposed to stand during the anthem, face the flag, take of your hat, and place your right hand over your heart during the anthem. Heck, you're even supposed to take of your sunglasses, and not chew on your gum during the anthem. I don't give a fuck about Kap's cause, and I don't give a fuck about the fact that's the way Lynch has always done it. Both should be standing during the anthem. I guarantee you that if Lynch sat during the anthem right after 9/11, and it was caught on camera, there would have been outrage. Ghoji is right, we, as a society, are stupid! In probably 10 years, the next generation of adults will just sit and listen to the anthem and they'll be pointing at me, “Look at that stupid old man standing over there during the anthem”.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:28 pm

I probably wouldn't stand for the national anthem. Why? Because I don't have to. This isn't North Korea.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:36 pm

I probably wouldn't stand for the national anthem. Why? Because I don't have to.  This isn't North Korea.  

You sound like a terrorist.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:43 pm

I probably wouldn't stand for the national anthem. Why? Because I don't have to.  This isn't North Korea.  

You’re on my “shitty people that won’t stand for the anthem” list. I now hate you. Good thing is you won’t be on my fantasy team and I won’t have to watch video of you sitting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshawn Lynch RB OAK   

Back to top Go down

Marshawn Lynch RB OAK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: