Mathias Kiwanuka LB 1
Chase Blackburn LB 1
Matt Hasselbeck QB 1
Cary Williams CB 2
EJ Biggers CB 2
Charlie Peprah S 1
Karl Klug DT 2
Andre Carter DE 1

Last edited by Mohawk Ridge Marauders on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm

“Good afternoon folks!” said Bruce Campbell “and welcome to another edition of: Draft In Review. The show where we sit down with the twenty-four different Roster Wars owners and discuss both their draft strategies and the teams they’ve assembled. Today I have the honor to sit down and chat with one of the league’s youngest owners; Justin the owner of the Jersey Legionnaires. Justin thanks for taking the time to join us here.”

“It’s my pleasure Bruce! Might I just start off by saying that I’m a huge fan... Army of Darkness, Bubba Ho-Tep, and Evil Dead are some of my favorite movies.” Justin said as he took Bruce’s hand and shook it.

“That means a lot coming from one of Roster Wars premier owners!” Bruce chuckled. “So let’s get the ball rolling. What was your initial approach going into the auction draft?”

“Well” Justin began, “I first compiled a rather extensive spreadsheet ranking all players by position. I also included each player’s age as I wanted to compile a young competitive core that I could sign for several years. With the way the rules were originally laid out my only plan to start was to try to keep the players that I was targeting off the board by nominating all the players I didn’t really want. I also compiled a second sheet identifying which positions had the greatest point disparity between first, fifth, tenth, and twentieth in scoring. I then tried to target players that were always in the upper tiers as per the spreadsheet I built.”

“Were you able to stick to that strategy?” Bruce inquired.

“Well I was able to focus on age the way I wanted but due to a midstream rule change I wasn’t able to rule the board as I had originally intended. Regardless I still was able to target my younger players in the upper point tiers as defined on my lists.” Justin replied scratching his head thoughtfully.

“So how did you divide your spending between offense and defense? Did you have any additional strategies there?”

“Honestly I didn’t divide my funds between offense and defense I divided it between starters and bench with a 90-10 split. In the end I came out about 92-8 I believe. With the even scoring presented in Roster Wars a stud LB is worth as much as a stud WR in my eyes and with Bowman, Weatherspoon and Levy I have some studs.” Justin said chuckling.

“I’m not going to argue with you.” Bruce said smiling. “Did you have any observations about the other owner’s approaches in the draft? Anything particularly good, bad, ugly, or surprising?”

“Well during the draft I mostly focused on what I was doing not really what everyone else was. The only strategy that I didn’t agree with was hoarding cash for later in the draft. It’s much easier to trade a STUD for 3-4 mid-grade guys than it is the other way around in my opinion. I will say that I think the Killer’s ending with over $30 is pretty damned Ugly though. Lots of good players went for that.”

“You can say that again.” Bruce agreed. “What was your biggest “oh shit” moment of the draft?”

“Well I didn’t place a single bid that I wasn’t prepared to live with. The only “oh shit” feelings I had were when I had to let a player go. I guess if I had to pick a “moment” it would be the seventy whatever I paid for Britt. I paid the premium because he was, in my opinion, the most talented receiver left on the board. If he can stay healthy he’s worth every penny.”

“Sounds like a pretty big IF there isn’t it?” Bruce said raising his eyebrows.

“No doubt that it’s a huge if but I drafted several guys with injury histories because of the talent they have. Jacoby Ford, Darren McFadden, Kenny Britt, Kevin Smith, Matt Stafford… all incredibly talented guys but with big risks.” Justin said nodding.

“Let’s change gears for a second. Reflecting on your spending how did the auction go compared to your expectations and your previous experiences?” Bruce asked.

“Well truthfully I wasn’t sure what to expect. This is a league with very unique owners and with an incredibly complex scoring system. As such you also can’t really compare it to previous experiences either.”

“Fair enough. In that case how happy are you with how you drafted and where do you think you overspent?”

“I am extremely happy with how this draft went and I don’t feel that I overspent anywhere. Some people might say that $197 was overspending for tight ends… just under 20% of my entire budget. Yet Jimmy Graham put up just two less points than Megatron last season and Gronk outscored him by 25 points. Call it an anomaly if you will but I’m calling it a trend and I think it continues. At least that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.” Justin laughed.

“Was there a player you missed out on you thought you’d own before the draft began?”

“Now that’s the million dollar question.” Justin said sighing. “I really had my heart set on Doug Martin and David Wilson. I ended up owning neither. I was both disheartened and frustrated but I just couldn’t chase them any further. I settled for Hillman for $20 and I’m happy with that.”

Bruce nodded in understanding. “Who was the one guy on your team that you couldn’t live without and had to have on your team?”

With this question Justin smiled. “Matthew Stafford. I absolutely love his game and I fell in love with the Lions two seasons ago. They came so close to winning SO many times. Really felt for them. They’re my second favorite team now. I also had a big target on Darren McFadden because he’s long overdue to put a season together. Easily one of the most talented backs out there.”

“It seems like you put a lot of emphasis on talent even if a player is plagued by injuries. Don’t seem like a safe way to run a franchise.” Bruce commented.

“Well I’m sure some people won’t like my squad but I really feel they’re the most talented team in the league. Injuries heal but a lack of talent is NOT something you can fix. It’s a boom or bust approach to be sure and I’m obviously banking on boom.”

“Well then who do you feel was the greatest steal on your team?”

“Jacoby Ford for $6 hands down. He’s a star in the making I promise you. Devin McCourty for $4 was pretty crazy too. I think I got several bargains in this draft to be honest.”

“Well I would ask you what draft grade you’d give yourself but I’m sure you’d say A wouldn’t you?”

“A+” Justin laughed.

Bruce laughed along. “Alright then what are your overall thoughts on your team and who are your three key players?”

“Well I’m not sure if I could pick just three key players when we start twenty-two but if I had to I’d go with the guys I already mentioned. Stafford, McFadden and Britt. I need them healthy and preforming at a high level. Overall I think I have a pretty rock solid offense and defense. You might even call me the team to beat in the Terrible Twelve!”

“And what do you perceive to be your team’s greatest weakness and where do you feel you have the greatest depth? What are 3 things to watch out for with your team in 2012?”

“Well I’d have to go with Running Back and Wide receiver as my greatest weakness. I’d say I have the most depth at LB. Really solid there. Again it comes down to everyone staying healthy. As far as what to watch out for in 2012 I’ll say that my team will have both the highest score for the year, top three in most total points, and best record in my division.”

“So what do you feel that your record will be in the 2012 season and the 2015 season?” Bruce asked as he rubbed his magnificent chin.

“I’m going to go with a regular season record of 9-3 and 10-2 respectively!” Justin grinned.

“So now regarding your competition, whom you apparently feel is no competition at all, which team was the biggest pain in your ass throughout the auction, what was the most valuable pick of the draft and who do you feel as the strongest team right now?”

“Well Bruce for biggest pain in the ass I’m going to have to go with Slings. Bidding Goodson of all people up to $10 was just silly. He just had to own my handcuff… he bid me up on Martin too. The BEST pick of the draft, in my opinion, was Matt Ryan for $87. GREAT young player with fantastic WR’s and a ground game that is about to totally run out of steam. Wish I had bid on him to be honest. And lastly Bruce do you REALLY need to ask who I feel has the strongest team?”

“I suppose not! Do you have anything else that you’d like to add?”

“I’d just like to also recognize my fantastic coaching staff whom had a lot of input on the players that were drafted. William Wallace, Hamish Campbell and Maximus Decimus Meridius all put a lot of work into this team as well.”

“Well that’s all the questions that I have for you today Justin. Thank you again for appearing on Draft In Review and I hope you have a great season!” Bruce said extending his hand.

“Appreciate it Bruce! Have a great night!”

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:46 pm

*Owner Justin Pullis approaches the podium*

Good evening everyone. I'm here to announce a trade between the Jersey Legionnaires and Adelaide Empire. After intense negotiations we have decided to send Rob Gronkowski, along with a fourth round 2013 draft pick for Jason-Pierre Paul, a 2013 second round draft pick and 10 War Bucks. I feel that this is a beneficial trade for all parties involved and the Legionnaires are happy to add the leagues top Defensive End.

While we loved having Rob with us we really wish him the best with his new team.

+10 WB

-recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:23 pm

In correlation with this move the Legionnaires are also happy to welcome Taylor Thompson to the team. At 6-foot-6 and 259 pounds we're thrilled with the athleticism that he brings to the table. We're pleased with the moves that we're making this off-season and are excited to get the season underway.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:47 pm

The Jersey Legionnaires would like to announce a trade which recently took place with the San Diego Killers. Despite their value to our franchise we've decided to part ways with the following players: Carson Palmer, Donald Brown, Mike Tolbert, Kenny Britt, and Karl Klug. We wish them all long and productive careers but for one reason or another they were no longer a proper fit with our team.

In their place we've received Josh Freeman, Jahvid Best and Dez Bryant. In addition we've added a second round pick for 2013 as well as $25 in league funds. We hope to see all three young men continue to develop and become cornerstones of this franchise.

+25 WB

-recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm

The Jersey Legionnaires will be releasing S Charlie Peprah from the team. We wish him all the best in his NFL career.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm

The Jersey Legionnaires have acquired David Garrard. We hope that he will be able to assist our team this season and be a positive force on the roster.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Due to lingering injury concerns the Jersey Legionnaires have decided to buy out David Garrard's contract for $5 WB. We wish him well and would like to welcome Nick Foles to the squad. We feel that he has a lot of potential and has shown some flashes thus far.

* 5WB was deducted by RWC

-5 WB

-recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Due to continuing struggles and general old age the Legionnaires have CUT Matt Hasselbeck. We hope his interception tossing old ass breaks his hip on the way out.

In a corresponding move we've signed Dwayne Harris in a knee-jerk move after one good game. We hope that this turns out for the best.

* processed by RWC

-5 WB

-recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Due to continued health concerns the Legionnaires have placed Terrell Thomas on IR. We hope he can continue to recover and play for us again at some point in the future.

* processed by RWC

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm

After very brief negotiations we have send tight end Greg Olsen and wide receiver Davone Bess to the San Diego Killers for Jermichael Finley. We are excited to have a player like Finley with the team and expect him to play well opposite of Jimmy Graham.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 pm

For our third roster move of the day we've gone ahead and signed Eddie Royal to a one-year deal. After careful review of the free-agent market we felt he was the highest upside player by a wide margin.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:03 am

Due to lingering health concerns surrounding his knee we have decided to release FA Tim Hightower.

Best of luck Tim.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:54 pm

We've sent Dwayne Bowe and Navarro Bowman to the Demons in return for $40, Julio Jones, Randal Cobb, Ninkovich, and Vick Ballard. While we'll miss Bowe and Bowman we are very excited to have all of the young potential of Jones, Cobb and Ballard. Hopefully they can get up to speed for the game this week.

+40 WB

WB AUDIT: 265 as of 9/5

-recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Jersey Legionnaires dropped None
and acquired Porter, Tracy DEN CB for $3.00

-3 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 am

*The following is a transcript of an audio recording taken from the Legionnaires’ locker room*
First off I’d like to thank every one of you for your hard work and dedication to this team and organization. I know that some of you really struggled out there today but the way the team rallied and gave 110% is what really makes this organization special. Stafford and Freeman I really expect more from you next week. I don’t want to hear anything about the Niner’s defense or the Giant’s pass rush. There was no excuse for the lack of production last week and this week there won’t be any either.
Henderson you may be riding the pine next week. I’m undecided. Not recording a single tackle, assist, or pass defense… that’s pretty sad. We’ve just acquired Tracy Porter for the bargain of $3 and he’s pushing for playing time already. We’ll make the decision as to who gets the go-ahead later in the week. Nate Washington you did well out there. The leg injury looks like just a contusion so I expect you out there again this week kicking ass and taking names.
I’d like to recognize Ngata as the highest scoring player on our team this week with 30 points. The effort and hard work you’ve put in is always recognized and appreciated! In addition those with 20 points or more included McFadden, Smith, Jones, Moore, Finely, Graham, Bryant, Rubin, Weatherspoon, Hardy, McCourty and Williams. Phenomenal effort on everyone’s parts. I love that even with victory easily in hand nobody let up.
The Killers were absolutely crushed. We could have fielded our 11 top scorers against their full 22 and still came out on top. We outscored the entire league this week boys and I don’t expect it to be the last time either. It’s too early to start talking Roster Wars Championship but you can bet your asses that we have our eyes on the prize.
This week we have the Gold Diggers. A team that scored less than one point more than the Killers last week. To say that they stand zero chance of victory is an understatement. Regardless I don’t want anyone to take their foot off the gas. I don’t just want us to win I want us to CRUSH our opponent. The might of the Legionnaires will NOT be stopped by any team. We will prevail, we will succeed and above all we will dominate the competition.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:36 am

Due to season-ending Lis Franc surgery the Legion has placed WR Jacoby Ford on IR.

processed by RWC

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Men I'm going to keep this short this week and sum up our performance in one word...

Unacceptable.

This effort was so utterly piss-poor that I feel the need to address this at 12:30 AM.

Campbell, Graham, Pierre-Paul, Jenkins and Levy you guys can head home.

For the rest of you...

What the fuck?

Did you get poked in the eye McFadden? Did the poor widdle running back hurt his widdle eye?

Grow a pair. Unacceptable. Try not to pull your vagina next week.

Finely you couldn't catch an STD from a hooker. Those hands are godawful. Get your shit together.

Dez... just... really? You couldn't manage more then four points against the Seahawks? Really? That's bullshit.

Julio you looked like Finley tonight. Are you really going to let Roddy White tear it up while you stand around like a dumbfuck?

And Henderson... oh Henderson... two weeks in a row I had you in the lineup thinking that you were your brother. That's my fault... no doubt, but please pack your shit and get the fuck off my team.

That is all. Jersey Out.

Henderson's release processed by RWC....cost was 5WB

-5 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm

The Legion would like to announce the addition of Safety Dejon Gomes. This is a season veteran whom hits hard and knows how to put up points. A bargain at $2 we expect to let Gomes start this week.

-2 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:47 pm

We would love to announce the addition of Free Agent running back Shaun Draughn. We are hoping his tough running and quickness can be a boon to our franchise.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

I'd like to start of by recognizing all of the hard work that most of our players have done last week. A few of you really played your hearts out and it was noticed. The only player I'm going to go out of my way to recognize is Ngata. His 37 point effort came nowhere near any other player's. Way to go.

Unfortunately due to both injury needs and the fact that these players have underperformed the Legion has decided to part ways with the following for the combined cost of $20. Mathias Kiwanuka, Taylor Thompson, Dwayne Harris, and Rob Ninkovich.

In their place, for the combined cost of $15, we'd like to welcome: Shaun Hill, Jacoby Jones, Armon Binns, and Paris Lenon.

Here's to 3-1 boys.

-35 WB's

recorded by Vince

processed by RWC

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

For a total WB cost of $22 the Legion has parted ways with Hill and added Hasselbeck back to our roster.

5WB deducted for Hill's contract. Processed by RWC

-22 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:53 pm

The Legion has released Andre Carter at added Devery Henderson.

5WB deducted. Processed by RWC

-5 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am

The Legion has cut Kevin Smith (-10WB) and added Stevie Brown and Justin Bannan.

processed by RWC

-10 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:12 pm

At the cost of 10WB the Legion has parted ways with Tracy Porter and Gomes. We've added Chris Harris and Jamarca Sanford to replace them.

processed by RWC

-10 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 pm

I'm up against the contract cap so I'd like to make the following move:

REDUCE JACOBY FORD CONTRACT 1 YEAR
ADD JASON AVANT
BENCH GIVENS (Whom has been declared Out)
START AVANT

processed by RWC. 5WB deducted for Ford contract reduction. Very smart to email me.

-5 WB's

recorded by Vince

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate gave up:
Smith, Torrey BAL WR
Cook, Jared TEN TE
Year 2013 Round 2 Draft Pick from Minnesota Destroyers

Jersey Legionnaires gave up:
Finley, Jermichael GBP TE
Campbell, Calais ARI DE
Year 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from Jersey Legionnaires

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

After much deliberation the Legion has chosen the Demons to play in Roster Wars WWI. It was an exceptionally tough decision and we look forward to the matchup this week.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 pm

25WB credited and 625 yards removed per section K.4

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 pm

We will be extending the SFT to Stafford and 1-Year Extension to JPP.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:11 pm

The Legion has activated all players from Injured Reserve.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 pm

The Legion is exceptionally sad to part ways with Julio Jones. We are looking forward to welcoming several rookies to our team, in addition to K.J. Wright.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 pm

The Legion has decided to part ways with Randal Cobb in a trade in order to add Hakeem Nicks, Rey Maualuga, the 4.02 pick in this year's draft and a 1st round pick next year.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:21 pm

The Legion has preformed the following trade:

Decatur Demons gave up Johnson, Stevie BUF WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.03
Jersey Legionnaires gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.02;Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.01;Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.10;Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.10

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
The Legion has preformed the following trade:

Decatur Demons gave up Johnson, Stevie BUF WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.03
Jersey Legionnaires gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.02;Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.01;Year 2013 Draft Pick 5.10;Year 2013 Draft Pick 6.10

It will be fun to fill in the names in August and see if you would still make the same trade...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:29 am

The dealing continues:

Decatur Demons gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.01; $30.00 in blind bidding

Jersey Legionnaires gave up Ballard, Vick IND RB

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:47 pm

San Diego Killers gave up Byrd, Jairus BUF S; Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from San Diego Killers
Jersey Legionnaires gave up Ford, Jacoby OAK WR;Levy, DeAndre DET LB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.10;Year 2013 Draft Pick 7.10

The Legion was saddened to part ways with Levy and Ford but we're happy to welcome Byrd!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 am

Jersey Legionnaires gave up Givens, Chris STL WR
Minnesota Destroyers gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 4.09; $30.00 in blind bidding

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Wed May 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Jersey Legionnaires gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.09;Year 2013 Draft Pick 4.09; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick from San Diego Killers
Chicago Crime Syndicate gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.07;Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.01;Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.02

Decatur Demons gave up Graham, Jimmy NOS TE;Forbath, Kai WAS PK; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.09
Jersey Legionnaires gave up Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.02

Today the Legion has given up draft picks 1.02, 4.09 and the Killer's 2014 1st, in addition to Hakeem Nicks for the 1.07, 3.01, 3.02, Jimmy Graham and Kai Forbath.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sun May 05, 2013 9:54 am

Durant hits the road for a 2015 2nd.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue May 14, 2013 3:49 pm

The Legion is parting ways with Felix Jones. As an NFLFA the cost is $0.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 pm

The Legion has traded a 2015 5th round selection for CB Jimmy Smith.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Thu May 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Jersey bought Edelman for $7 and we sold him for $7. Easy come easy go.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:07 pm

The Legion has parted ways with Josh Freeman and Brian Hartline and welcome Joe Flacco and Greg Olsen to our team!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:43 pm

The Legion welcomes Verner and Reggie Nelson for $3.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:19 pm

The Legion has parted ways with Jermaine Gresham and added LB Mason Foster.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:54 pm

The Legion sends Stevie Johnson and Mingo along with their 2014 2nd, 5th, 7th, and a Kane County 7th for Rueben Randle and Hakeem Nicks.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Mohawk Ridge Marauders Press Room   Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:49 pm

The Legion is announcing the following contracts for their players:

Stafford, Matthew DET QB 6
Lattimore, Marcus SFO RB 2
Reece, Marcel OAK RB 1
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 6
Jones, Jacoby BAL WR 1
Wheaton, Markus PIT WR 4
Forbath, Kai WAS PK 1
Gould, Robbie CHI PK 1