HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Thanks Craig. It's fun to give up a ton of good picks for a single player on a 1 year deal.

You planning to be here for 2017 and 2018 buddy?

Does he want to be responsible for me turning the state of Colorado into a ginormous hole in the earth?


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:20 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Good trade for Craig. Shawn are you nervous about this week? :)

Well yes, but this was for more than just this week. You should still get a win this week.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Thanks Craig. It's fun to give up a ton of good picks for a single player on a 1 year deal.

You planning to be here for 2017 and 2018 buddy?

laughing Yes sir. I still have more than the average amount of picks.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Well, I am loving the Freeman trade.


At least for this week........................................

I hate you Bob Neutral


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Decatur Freakshow gave up:
Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR
Martin, Kareem ARI LB

Philadelphia Pigskins gave up:
Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Montgomery, Ty GBP WR

3 trades in 3 hours today.  Hopefully the start of a trend!


Back to top Go down
Online
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Decatur Freakshow gave up:
Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR
Martin, Kareem ARI LB

Philadelphia Pigskins gave up:
Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Montgomery, Ty GBP WR

3 trades in 3 hours today.  Hopefully the start of a trend!

We must be at that point where people are packing it in or going all in.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7340

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:10 am

LOTS A DEALS GOING ON - SEEMS PEOPLE ARE THINKING "I WANNA MAKE A PUSH" OR "I'LL GET EM NEXT YEAR"


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5653

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Decatur Freakshow gave up:
Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR
Martin, Kareem ARI LB

Philadelphia Pigskins gave up:
Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Montgomery, Ty GBP WR

3 trades in 3 hours today.  Hopefully the start of a trend!

We must be at that point where people are packing it in or going all in.

Yeah Bob is getting nervous so he is making a big push for pink


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2792

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:42 pm

Naperville Divine gave up 35 WBs
Philadelphia Pigskins gave up Stefon Diggs.

This is gamble on my part that Stefon Diggs will develop into solid WR. I have the WBs to spend and I didn't see any other young WR's that were going to be available next year in FA. I hope he continues to improve.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Naperville Divine gave up 35 WBs
Philadelphia Pigskins gave up Stefon Diggs.

This is gamble on my part that Stefon Diggs will develop into solid WR.  I have the WBs to spend and I didn't see any other young WR's that were going to be available next year in FA.  I hope he continues to improve.



Thanks for the trade Craig!


Back to top Go down
Online
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Ive never heard of a guy named Stefon Diggs? Hope he is worth 35 WBs shocking


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:24 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Decatur Freakshow gave up:
Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR
Martin, Kareem ARI LB

Philadelphia Pigskins gave up:
Cousins, Kirk WAS QB
Montgomery, Ty GBP WR

3 trades in 3 hours today.  Hopefully the start of a trend!

We must be at that point where people are packing it in or going all in.

Yeah Bob is getting nervous so he is making a big push for pink

Well, a 32 year old WR next year on a 1 year deal, for a young WR that is looking very good on a 2 year deal. Cousins at least gives me another starter until RG3 is announced (which should be soon), I debated it, not sure how many WB's I really want to spend on Marshall knowing he is very near the end. Could be bad, but I do like Montgomery. Hell, he looked good Sunday until he sprained his ankle. Time will tell.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Well, I am loving the Freeman trade.


At least for this week........................................

I hate you Bob Neutral

I love you Shawn love


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:27 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
WOW! Shawn just got a gift! grabbing the young TE from the Bucs that started the season on fire and a pick??? WOW!

Just curious.....

and now??????????????????


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:27 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Well, I am loving the Freeman trade.


At least for this week........................................

I hate you Bob Neutral

I love you Shawn love

nono ass kicking


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5653

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:50 am

Had a feeling lots of folks got a Charles offer. Somebody went for it, interesting and definitely worth a shot at that price I think


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2792

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:06 am

Even with the knee issue, I still think Charles has two solid years left. He may not be RB1 material after this but he will still be solid option as RB2 or RB3 in future. With a large roster he is worth the risk.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:07 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Had a feeling lots of folks got a Charles offer. Somebody went for it, interesting and definitely worth a shot at that price I think

Yeah I sent out a lot of offers laughing .  Didn't really want to, but JC doesn't benifit me in a rebuild.  I knew I would probably end up losing him next year, so had to get what I could for him.  

Sucks it was a 3rd, but for a 29 year old RB coming off his 2nd ACL tear, I will take it.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:16 am

Thanks for not trading him to me a few weeks ago. That would have stung.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:18 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Thanks for not trading him to me a few weeks ago.  That would have stung.

I'm just glad I didn't trade him and BMarsh together.  I'm glad I just traded JC, because I feel I got more than if I would have package dealt him  sweat


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7794

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:49 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
WOW! Shawn just got a gift! grabbing the young TE from the Bucs that started the season on fire and a pick??? WOW!

Just curious.....

and now??????????????????

And now what? Injuries happen, the guy is a stud it was a great trade for Shawn.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
WOW! Shawn just got a gift! grabbing the young TE from the Bucs that started the season on fire and a pick??? WOW!

Just curious.....

and now??????????????????

And now what? Injuries happen, the guy is a stud it was a great trade for Shawn.

You Homer..... raise eyebrow


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Naperville Divine gave up:
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

Morrison Minions gave up:
Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Singapore Slings
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Decatur Freakshow
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mohawk Ridge Marauders

It's no Jeremy Hill, but that's a good haul for Watt

And down goes Watt. no


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8355

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Naperville Divine gave up:
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

Morrison Minions gave up:
Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Singapore Slings
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Decatur Freakshow
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mohawk Ridge Marauders

It's no Jeremy Hill, but that's a good haul for Watt

And down goes Watt.  no

Huh? scratch


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5507

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:02 pm

He was hurt for like one play...


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:58 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Naperville Divine gave up:
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

Morrison Minions gave up:
Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Singapore Slings
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Decatur Freakshow
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mohawk Ridge Marauders

It's no Jeremy Hill, but that's a good haul for Watt

And down goes Watt.  no

Huh? scratch

I SAID DOWN GOES WATT MOTHER FUCKER. SPENT AN ENTIRE PLAY ON THE SIDELINES.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Naperville Divine gave up:
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

Morrison Minions gave up:
Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Singapore Slings
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Decatur Freakshow
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mohawk Ridge Marauders

It's no Jeremy Hill, but that's a good haul for Watt

And down goes Watt.  no

Huh? scratch

I SAID DOWN GOES WATT MOTHER FUCKER.  SPENT AN ENTIRE PLAY ON THE SIDELINES.  

Based on what we know about him, he probably needed to get some extra workout time in. wink



Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8355

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:46 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Naperville Divine gave up:
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

Morrison Minions gave up:
Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Singapore Slings
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Decatur Freakshow
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mohawk Ridge Marauders

It's no Jeremy Hill, but that's a good haul for Watt

And down goes Watt.  no

Huh? scratch

I SAID DOWN GOES WATT MOTHER FUCKER.  SPENT AN ENTIRE PLAY ON THE SIDELINES.  

Wow. Talk about padding your shitty post count...

coffee


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:24 am

England Dragons wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Naperville Divine gave up:
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

Morrison Minions gave up:
Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Singapore Slings
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Decatur Freakshow
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mohawk Ridge Marauders

It's no Jeremy Hill, but that's a good haul for Watt

And down goes Watt.  no

Huh? scratch

I SAID DOWN GOES WATT MOTHER FUCKER.  SPENT AN ENTIRE PLAY ON THE SIDELINES.  

Wow. Talk about padding your shitty post count...

coffee

TBH I was watching Red Zone and the guy made it sound like a big deal when it happened and then never mentioned it again.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8355

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:55 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Quote :
Naperville Divine gave up:
Watt, J.J. HOU DE

Morrison Minions gave up:
Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR
Year 2016 Round 2 Draft Pick from Singapore Slings
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Decatur Freakshow
Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Morrison Minions
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mohawk Ridge Marauders

It's no Jeremy Hill, but that's a good haul for Watt

And down goes Watt.  no

Huh? scratch

I SAID DOWN GOES WATT MOTHER FUCKER.  SPENT AN ENTIRE PLAY ON THE SIDELINES.  

Wow. Talk about padding your shitty post count...

coffee

TBH I was watching Red Zone and the guy made it sound like a big deal when it happened and then never mentioned it again.  

Yeah - saw that too. They can be a bit over dramatic at times...!

laughing


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7794

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up
Streater, Rod OAK WR;Bibbs, E.J. CLE TE;Irving, Nate IND LB;Mayo, Jerod NEP LB;Bouye, A.J. HOU CB; Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick from Muskego Muskies;Year 2016 Round 3 Draft Pick from Muskego Muskies;Year 2016 Round 4 Draft Pick from England Dragons;Year 2016 Round 6 Draft Pick from Muskego Muskies
Littleton SilverBallers gave up Jones, Chandler NEP DE

Not sure how this will turn out in the long run as I gave up a lot of picks to get Chandler Jones but so far tonight in the Thursday night game he has some awesome numbers. He might not be JJ Watt and I did not pay the Watt price (TT side) but I am very happy to get him and his 6 year contract.



Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2792

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:01 pm

My first thought was this was a lot to give up for Jones.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 pm

That's a TON for Jones in my opinion.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7794

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:35 am

Ya it really was a lot. But I guess it goes back to proven vs prospect/hope/gamble.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2792

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:42 am

Its kind of like leaving the bar early with an ugly person who is the sure thing instead of going for the hot person.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:52 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
Its kind of like leaving the bar early with an ugly person who is the sure thing instead of going for the hot person.

scratch


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:09 pm

It pained me to trade him, but I need more offensive help than I do defense.  As long as I don't mess up that 1st round pick next year  laughing


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5653

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Wow, Rob making contender type moves, go Vag!


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:31 am

After 8 weeks, someone has finally sent an offer for Kuechly. I guess I overvalue the guy. Thanks for the offer Tony!


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:54 am

You've sent me offers that have Luke in them. I ain't going down that road Laughing


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7794

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:18 am

I know we are all busy but curious to hear comments on what you all think about my trade with Corey?
Biggest reason I was able to trade away what might end up being a starter for many years in a great offense is because of my depth at QB... Did I sell him too low? How about Stewart? I know he is on a one year contract but is he worth more? questions that history will judge but I would love to hear thoughts.


Roster Wars Trade

Baja Beatniks gave up:
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB 1 year contract
Banks, Johnthan TBB CB 2 year contract
Year 2017 Round 3 Draft Pick from Baja Beatniks

Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up:
Osweiler, Brock DEN QB 2 year contract


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 am

Too soon to tell. Stewart and a 3rd will be good until Brock proves otherwise. If he finishes 2016 as a top 15 QB then I say you lost on the deal. Until that happens, I'll count you as a winner in my book.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21850

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:36 am

Sty you win because you lost Cock Osweiler..everything you received was a bonus.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3196

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:41 am

That was a big gamble on Corey's part, IMO.  Who knows if Brock will even be that good based on the 3 quarters he played last week?  Yeah he has talent around him, but is he good enough take advantage of those talents??

So Sty, you win this deal in my opinion


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7794

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:42 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Sty you win because you lost Cock Osweiler..everything you received was a bonus.
LOL thanks Andy.

Shawn you are right but having Mariota, Winston combo made him expendable and I plan on tagging Stewart.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:44 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Sty you win because you lost Cock Osweiler..everything you received was a bonus.
LOL thanks Andy.

Shawn you are right but having Mariota, Winston combo made him expendable and I plan on tagging Stewart.

I definitely can't argue with that. Unless Brock out plays those 2. I doubt that happens.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6095

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:44 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Sty you win because you lost Cock Osweiler..everything you received was a bonus.
LOL thanks Andy.

Shawn you are right but having Mariota, Winston combo made him expendable and I plan on tagging Stewart.

Be careful. If you tag him too hard you may injure him


Back to top Go down
Online
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:13 am

I overpaid for Osweiler but I wanted to place a bet on him and you have to come strong to get a deal done with Sty. I would have traded Stewart for peanuts. I priced him at 15 WB but would have taken half that. I can't start him unless I get a couple of offensive injuries and couldn't have tagged him either.

Sty gets a startable/extendable player but it's no skin off my franchise. I spent a 2017 3rd and a few WB on Osweiler in my view. That is still an over payment but I spent a 2nd on Tyrod Taylor and never sweat paying a 2nd for a starting QB. I suck at drafting and try to ditch all my picks for players I like/need. I am not betting on Osweiler being great, but I am betting on him being the 2016 starter in Denver. If he is good (top 15) that is a huge bonus. It's possible.

I only regret it if he ends up a backup in 2016.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 am

Oh, and not to be too hard on Stewart, but he's got nothing if he doesn't have volume. The slightest hint on a time share in 2016 and his value becomes zero.


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4157

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:14 am

I can see Corey's reasoning but Sty's the winner to me. I think Kubiak is a horrible coach and will hurt Osweiler's development enough such that he won't get a chance to start next season. But Osweiler is in his last contract year so the Broncos would have to franchise him to keep him so maybe he can escape from the clutches of Kubiak.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: