HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:50 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
That tickle in your ear hole Craig, is Jasons penis. He's mind fucking you.

laughing

surprised



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23790

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:31 am

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
That tickle in your ear hole Craig, is Jasons penis. He's mind fucking you.

laughing

surprised


lol 2


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Welcome Tim.

I had a customer from Kentucky who was pheasant hunting in Fargo, ND.  Someone in his party was a novice and didn't realize the coverage of buckshot as it comes out of a rifle.  The end result was my customer got shot in the face.  He took about 5 pieces of lead to the face, 2 pieces to his neck, and 1 piece to his chest.  He is okay.  The emergency room removed the 5 pieces from his face, but left the 2 pieces in his neck because they were close to arteries.

Moral of the story is don't go hunting with people who don't know what they are doing.  Same thing could be said for prospects wanting to be in RW.  Justin will screw with your mind, Jason will screw with your confidence, Andy will screw you out of your players, and Bob will just ...(too easy).

Craig (Naperville Divine)

Well done!   lol 2   Although nice to know my mind games fucked your confidence up.  hehe   Shoot me over an email in 2 years telling me all the regrets that you have not making some deals with me, especially the deal where in the preseason I offered you Le'Veon Bell and 3 (three) 1st rounders for McCoy.  Yes people, that was actually offered and actually rejected.    

Wow.

Is it pure hindsight to say that that was crazy to reject? I can't quite get back into pre-season mindset. That seems like a no-brainer.


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:57 pm

So we can probably lock this one up, yeah?


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Welcome Tim.

I had a customer from Kentucky who was pheasant hunting in Fargo, ND.  Someone in his party was a novice and didn't realize the coverage of buckshot as it comes out of a rifle.  The end result was my customer got shot in the face.  He took about 5 pieces of lead to the face, 2 pieces to his neck, and 1 piece to his chest.  He is okay.  The emergency room removed the 5 pieces from his face, but left the 2 pieces in his neck because they were close to arteries.

Moral of the story is don't go hunting with people who don't know what they are doing.  Same thing could be said for prospects wanting to be in RW.  Justin will screw with your mind, Jason will screw with your confidence, Andy will screw you out of your players, and Bob will just ...(too easy).

Craig (Naperville Divine)

Well done!   lol 2   Although nice to know my mind games fucked your confidence up.  hehe   Shoot me over an email in 2 years telling me all the regrets that you have not making some deals with me, especially the deal where in the preseason I offered you Le'Veon Bell and 3 (three) 1st rounders for McCoy.  Yes people, that was actually offered and actually rejected.    

Wow.

Is it pure hindsight to say that that was crazy to reject? I can't quite get back into pre-season mindset. That seems like a no-brainer.

No brainer of course. He rejected and then countered with Bell and four 1st rounders. At that point I was like fuck that. I was being way more than generous. I sent Craig an email trying to explain why my offer is like a dream come true for him. I guess I busted his confidence. ROFL


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23790

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:34 am

Thanks for dropping by Tim but my guess is that you really never read what this league is all about. You are welcome to hang around and prove me wrong but this league is a far cry from your yahoo leagues and I just don't sense it being a good fit.


Back to top Go down
Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:18 am

I like the posts and I am off the grid. It's a 20 mile round trip for me to get WIFI to log onto this site. I do know Dan from the Muskego Muskies. I have never played in a league with my mother in law but I'm sure I'd kick her ass!!! Adelaide Empire, from what I can see It's probably a good thing for you that she is not in this league.

I will be off of the grid until Sunday but I will log on again later this week.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8342

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:32 am

tlewi wrote:
I like the posts and I am off the grid.  It's a 20 mile round trip for me to get WIFI to log onto this site.  I do know Dan from the Muskego Muskies.  I have never played in a league with my mother in law but I'm sure I'd kick her ass!!! Adelaide Empire, from what I can see It's probably a good thing for you that she is not in this league.

I will be off of the grid until Sunday but I will log on again later this week.  
Thanks for the update and your always welcomed to post and be a part of our forums. But also realize that in order to be an actual member of our 24 we have strict posting guidelines that can get you kicked out if they are broken. Then again nothing stops you and others from taking part of this forum especially since you are friends with Dan. We would love you to take part in our discussions.

Be safe and happy Thanksgiving.


Back to top Go down
Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:55 am

I believe I would be a good fit for this league. Just because I'm in a yahoo league doesn't mean I don't have the ability to Dominate a league like this. I do not live and breath FF but I am damn good at it. I have read the Bylaws and believe me I wouldn't waste my time while on vacation to drive 20 miles to log onto this site. Anyone who says that's not dedication doesn't know their ass from their elbow!!!


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23790

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am

Alright man...weird timing to throw your hat in the ring seeing as you were going off the grid but surely open to seeing what you are really all about when you return.

You have to earn your logo and colors here though so I am fixing that avatar for you.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:58 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Oh and FYI I'm always a dick in these threads.

Just these?????

Welcome Tim.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Welcome, Tim. hey


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:42 pm

So how's things? I'd like to learn about hunting.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9013

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:13 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
So how's things? I'd like to learn about hunting.

ROFL


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23790

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:27 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
So how's things? I'd like to learn about hunting.

Well, first you set out some bait.
Then you wait.
Then you kill it.
Then it's dead. Like this thread. laughing


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:36 am

I think a want to go bear hunting.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8342

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:34 am

No no no... Go Werewolf hunting instead.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:42 am

After talking with Tim he's decided Roster Wars would be to much of a commitment. He enjoys the football aspect of it, he just wouldn't comply with the forum criteria. Which I guess is pretty evident by now.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8342

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
After talking with Tim he's decided Roster Wars would be to much of a commitment. He enjoys the football aspect of it, he just wouldn't comply with the forum criteria. Which I guess is pretty evident by now.
Good call cheers


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23790

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
After talking with Tim he's decided Roster Wars would be to much of a commitment. He enjoys the football aspect of it, he just wouldn't comply with the forum criteria. Which I guess is pretty evident by now.

Thanks for the update. Glad he came and checked us out and let him know he is welcome any time to just come shoot the shit.


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:38 pm

I'd still like him to come back and post about hunting.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)   

Back to top Go down
 
Neshkoro Swamp Donkey's (Tim)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: