HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Outlaws Trade Block

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Outlaws Trade Block   Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:57 pm

If anyone is in need of a QB, Mike Vick is available for a draft pick (2015 preferred)... He may be a short term stopgap or he may be useful the rest of this season... But it is highly likely that he will be useful this week for teams in a bye week or injury induced pinch...

Let me know if you might be interested and perhaps we can get a deal done...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Outlaws Trade Block   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:41 pm

Updating my trade block...

I am looking to move some guys, mostly deep depth players but could useful depending on your roster makeup... and they are cheap... an offer of $1 or $2 WB or a late round future rookie pick is a starting point. Willing to move them for next to nothing to open up a few contract years...

Here are the players:
Jordan Todman RB CAR (special teams/ KR value and only other RBs are fragile or rookies)
Storm Johnson RB JAX (might have more value to the Yeldon owner)
Jarrett Boykin WR CAR (could carve out a role behind the two young giants, not much other competition on the roster)
Greg Jennings WR MIA (could have some early season value with Parker's injury issue)
Terrance Williams WR DAL (a nice depth player despit being a bit on the boom/bust side)
Andrew Quarless TE GBP (will have some role in a TE timeshare)
Michael Bennett DE SEA (Solid depth guy/ part time starter)
Junior Gallette LB NOS (nearly a 3 down guy, good depth with the playing time he is likely to get)
Brandon Carr CB DAL (deep depth, he can be had for free, if you want him you can have him)

All of these guys are available for cheap... I am willing to discuss deals for nearly any of my players but most of them would cost significantly more.

Drop me an offer and lets see if we can make a deal or two!

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Outlaws Trade Block   Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Many players available for virtually free... hit me up with an offer...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Outlaws Trade Block   Tue May 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Looking to move Jason Witten, he is aging and he is on a 1yr contract so he is nothing more than a stop-gap at this point, however he could be useful for this season, especially if you are TE needy...

I would like a future 2017 draft pick in return, or a combination of a pick and $WB's if that suits you... Let me know if you are interested or hit me up with an offer.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Outlaws Trade Block   Tue May 24, 2016 4:17 pm

I also have Sio Moore available, He is currently getting 1st team reps in OTAs as he is battling Nate Irving for a starting ILB job next to D. Jackson... No guarantee but I think he still has some upside that may start getting paid back this season, I ended up drafting more LB's than I expected and I am trying to free up some contract year slots, so that is why he is available...

Becuase he is no guarantee and he is only on a 1 yr deal, he can be had for something in the neighborhood of a future 5th (possibly 6th) round draft pick. Let me know if you are interested or hit me up with an offer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlaws Trade Block   

Back to top Go down

Outlaws Trade Block
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: