Share | 

Random RWP info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Good! Let's just build that pot up until I am ready to storm the castle!
Will anyone still be alive when that happens? laughing
Granted my team is still in the running for pink at this time.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:02 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:

Will anyone still be alive when that happens?  laughing

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:02 pm

By then it'll be a castle in space for sure

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Week 4 is in the books...

The Dragons take down $20 for top score (382.02) and the Slings get $5 for losing despite scoring 325.28 points.  The Eternals and Chaetomorpha got bounced out of the Survivor pool at 19th and 20th.  

No players or teams perform well enough to get a top10 historical finish let alone tempt the Progressive Pot into giving it up this week.

Thanks Andy. Last week, my AP record was 0-23. This week, 23-0. Anyone who ever claims they have a handle on fantasy football scoring is a dirty liar.

laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Survivor and Confidence pools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't fuck this up!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:38 pm

I DID IT!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:12 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
I DID IT!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:23 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
I DID IT!

At this point the question would be, why?

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:43 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
I DID IT!

BECAUSE I REMEMBERED!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:46 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
I DID IT!

Not the WHY but what's sad is that if he keeps doing it he will probably beat me on the year which is depressing as shit.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:50 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
I DID IT!

Not the WHY but what's sad is that if he keeps doing it he will probably beat me on the year which is depressing as shit.

Haha yeah I was thinking there should be a penalty for anyone he does beat starting 5 weeks late mock

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:55 am

Have to cough up 1 WB for each point Mike beats us by laughing

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:04 am

Briiiing it.

I'm not even sure what we're talking about I already forgot to do these next week.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Week 5 is in the books with the Baja Beatniks posting the top score of 373.72 and the Hamilton Steel Cats once again find themselves with a $5 bill for having the top score in a loss. When will Todds luck turn around?

Stephen Gostkowski PK (Luxembourg Miners and Hamilton Steel Cats) posted the second best score for a starting PK in Roster Wars history this week, just 1 point short of Dan Baileys record from last year.

Marcell Dareus DT (England Dragons and Chicago Crime Syndicate) tied the third best score for a starting DT this week.

Michael Griffin S (Sanibel Gadabouts) posted the sixth best score for a starting safety this week.

The progressive pot is safe again this week...think last years slut has turned into a respectable lady finally.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:47 pm

why is there what looks like a car wreck in my logo on the standings screen? -- are you trying to tell me something Andy?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
why is there what looks like a car wreck in my logo on the standings screen? -- are you trying to tell me something Andy?

I don't remember what that was about...but obviously it fits so whatevs ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:51 am

This week in Roster Wars....

The Chicago Crime Syndicate bank another $20 for top score of the week and in the same game the Singapore Slings get $5 for posting the highest score in a loss.

Nobody was eliminated from the Survivor Pool but a few got their first miss.

Matt Forte (England Dragons and Decatur DeMens) posted the 4th highest score for a RB in Roster Wars history with 37.7 points.

JJ Watt (Minnesota Eternals and Naperville Divine) posted 55 points which is the second best score for a defensive end, just two points short of his own record made in 2012.

The Chicago Crime Syndicate have now high scored 3 weeks this season, just two short of the 2012 record held by Colorado Screaming Eagles.

The Chicago Crime Syndicate are now on "Streak-Watch" as they are up to six heading towards breaking the record recently set by the Singapore Slings with 10 games. Can someone stop him? It's up to the Empire, Goon Squad, Werewolves, Empire (again) and DeMens! Is there a hero amongst you?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:59 am

Oh, and don't forget to get your Survivor and NFL Pick'em picks in.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:02 am

Need a bounty on the Syndicate. $30 Logan's Roadhouse gift card to the team that stops him short of tapping the progressive pot. laughing

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:28 pm

LOL. I'm nervous this week, I'm not going to lie. Mike has a solid squad and bye weeks are about to hit hard. I think I'm going to be QBless *cough* Geno Smith *cough* one of these weeks as well. I'd bet money that I won't beat the streak. Although I will say that we should have different streaks (in-season and off-season). In-season streaks are harder because of byes. Anyhow... nailbiting

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:54 pm

FUCK. I did my survivor pick and got distracted with work. Working from home since I'm sick with strep and apparently if you miss the Thursday game you can't do the Pick 'em for ANY of the teams. Fucking bullshit.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:57 pm

I thought that happen to me before and I just couldn't use the highest number

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 pm

maybe you just have to wait until after this game shrug

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks dude that did it.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:58 pm

I have to say, I am really kind of hoping that Todd's lack of luck continues...makes me laugh to think he could earn PINK, reach the playoffs on all-play record (6th seed) and go on to win the league all in the same year. I know you cunts want to see me in PINK but how goddamn funny would it be if he earned PINK and won the title in the same year?

Anything good would be short lived as even his title would be pink pussified!

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:05 pm

What an awesome possibility. A pink champion. ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Would the entire website be PINK!?!?!?!???!?!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:08 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Oh shit!?!?! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Well yeah, I suppose it would and WE would deserve that punishment if WE let PINKIE win the league. drama

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:46 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Well, everyone loves ta-tas. bow belly dance

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:01 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Well yeah, I suppose it would and WE would deserve that punishment if WE let PINKIE win the league.  drama

WE?!  Who is this WE that you speak of?!?!  It's YOU.  YOU were already the preseason favorite for pink even though you told everyone we were all crazy.  YOU followed that up with a terrificly (yeah I made that up) terrible record and YOU were all but guaranteed to meet your pink fate.  A thread was created to brainstorm ideas on the EnterAnals....and then YOU had to ahead and rip off the new guy in order to do everything you could not to wear pink.  Now it would be the groups fault if WE let Todd get pink and he wins the title?  confused   Speak for yourself, Ramrod, but I'd blame YOU for all of EnterAnalternity.  furious

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 am

When you say "rip off the new guy" it implies that you wouldn't have taken the deal I got which of course is nonsense. I still think my team is far better than you give it credit for but since you like Percy Harvin I really don't care much about your player analysis anyway.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:17 am

When you say "rip off the new guy" it implies that you wouldn't have taken the deal I got which of course is nonsense.  I still think my team is far better than you give it credit for but since you like Percy Harvin I really don't care much about your player analysis anyway.

I'm afraid whatever you think of Jason and his player comments the track record of his team and your team is kind hard to argue wink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:31 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
When you say "rip off the new guy" it implies that you wouldn't have taken the deal I got which of course is nonsense.  I still think my team is far better than you give it credit for but since you like Percy Harvin I really don't care much about your player analysis anyway.

I'm afraid whatever you think of Jason and his player comments the track record of his team and your team is kind hard to argue wink

Understood. But in the end, he had a good 2012 auction draft and I did not...since then there is zero I could have done to compete with him by this point. I had better players but ultimately decided to blow it up for the sake of not just being middle of the road forever so I am still in a rebuild. For as well as 2013 and 2014 are going for the CCS, I see plenty of holes and one day I have little doubt that team will be struggling the same way I am today. I don't need to make excuses because it doesn't matter but I do think my team is underrated and some things didn't go the way I had hoped in 2014 but I have something I am pretty happy with to build around going forward.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:41 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Understood.  But in the end, he had a good 2012 auction draft and I did not...since then there is zero I could have done to compete with him by this point.  I had better players but ultimately decided to blow it up for the sake of not just being middle of the road forever so I am still in a rebuild.  For as well as 2013 and 2014 are going for the CCS, I see plenty of holes and one day I have little doubt that team will be struggling the same way I am today.  I don't need to make excuses because it doesn't matter but I do think my team is underrated and some things didn't go the way I had hoped in 2014 but I have something I am pretty happy with to build around going forward.

Just imagine if you still had Hill. bow

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:04 am

Week 7 is in the books........

The Sanibel Gadabouts take home high score of the week with 372.62 points while the Chicago Crime Syndicate suffer a heartbreaking end to their winning streak posting the highest score in a loss this week of 332.36 points.

This week in Survivor Pool news, the Outlaws, Miners, Degenerates, Spazz, Beatniks and Slings all were elminated thanks to the Seahawks losing to the Rams. Also eliminated were lovers De Mens and Marauders thanks to the Cleveland Browns. They tie for 9th-16th place which works out splendid for me as there are 8 paid spots in this contest and now 8 teams remain.

Don't forget your survivor picks!!!

The Adelaide Empire ended the Chicago Crime Syndicates winning streak but now a new threat has emerged as the Baja Beatniks are on a 6 game winning streak so once again we are looking for a hero to step up and save the progressive pot from violation and the possible heroes are the Outlaws (week 8), Chaetomorpha (week 9), Degenerates (week 10), Spazz (week 11) and Miners (week 12) which isn't encouraging right about now.

No teams or players were able to penetrate the progressive pot this week or get close enough worth mentioning for that matter.

The Divine lead the NFL Pick'em game but there is plenty of time and plenty of competition behind him so keep after it everyone!!! Don't forget to get those picks in!

If you aren't aware, the Lions and Falcons game this Sunday is playing wicked early so make sure you are aware of your lineup decisions in regards to that game. Don't fuck it up!

That's what I know people.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 am

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Understood.  But in the end, he had a good 2012 auction draft and I did not...since then there is zero I could have done to compete with him by this point.  I had better players but ultimately decided to blow it up for the sake of not just being middle of the road forever so I am still in a rebuild.  For as well as 2013 and 2014 are going for the CCS, I see plenty of holes and one day I have little doubt that team will be struggling the same way I am today.  I don't need to make excuses because it doesn't matter but I do think my team is underrated and some things didn't go the way I had hoped in 2014 but I have something I am pretty happy with to build around going forward.

Just imagine if you still had Hill.   bow

That kid can play but don't worry....my memory sucks way too much to remember the flack you and others have given about him to pull it back up when he gets his shot and succeeds. :happy:

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:06 am

For what it's worth my 2012 draft was not good.  I was 4-8 in 2012 and purposely gave up 2012 to be better in the future rather than be a 1 year wonder.

Would I have taken that trade?  Of course.  I just would never of thought to offer it because I wouldn't have thought it would ever be accepted, so it never would of happened.

I'm not off on an island with my interpretation of your team, so don't just single me out.  You have some nice players to build around, but overall it just isn't anywhere ready to compete and I'm not alone in my opinion of the draft you had, which is going to make it doubly harder to be better in the future.

Lastly, take a joke my man.  None of it is serious.  See how Brad gave you a good jab?  Smile and laugh it off.  No need to play prevent defense.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:18 am

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
For what it's worth my 2012 draft was not good.  I was 4-8 in 2012 and purposely gave up 2012 to be better in the future rather than be a 1 year wonder.

Would I have taken that trade?  Of course.  I just would never of thought to offer it because I wouldn't have thought it would ever be accepted, so it never would of happened.

I'm not off on an island with my interpretation of your team, so don't just single me out.  You have some nice players to build around, but overall it just isn't anywhere ready to compete and I'm not alone in my opinion of the draft you had, which is going to make it doubly harder to be better in the future.

Lastly, take a joke my man.  None of it is serious.  See how Brad gave you a good jab?  Smile and laugh it off.  No need to play prevent defense.

I didn't initiate that trade dude...we went back and forth a few times which got us there but it's not like I just pulled that out of thin air and he took it.  

You talk so you get feedback...don't play the victim to me.  If someone shares their opinion of my team, my draft or whatever they will usually get a response and since you lead the pack you will probably get more feedback...luckily for me I don't need the approval of the masses to decide if my draft was alright or not and I doubt you do either but your comments kind of would lead one to think otherwise I guess.

Lastly, why don't you think I can't take a joke?  I mean I really don't think you're joking when you say what you say but who cares what you say so I am merely replying to your comments with my own comments and if they come off cunty (which they usually do) then I think you should take advantage (because as I have told you many times in the past, you and I are very similar in the way we address people online) and soak up that this is how you "can" come off to others depending on the topic and circumstances.

Now, I gotta run because I clearly need to rob someone else in order to get this completely horrendous team away from the pink

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:59 pm

wtf is that pink thing? Love the shit eating grin it has! :)

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:28 pm

That would have been Andy's pink mascot if he didn't rip off the new guy. :devil:

Better? ROFL

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Andy's still the leader right now...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:07 pm

No Saturday Shame of the Week article which makes me the shame. Still fucking sick and I am tired of it...feel like a dead man walking this week. Can't wait to work tomorrow. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:23 am

Week 8 is in the books...

San Fransisco Golddiggers takes down high score of the week with 387.42
Naperville Divine are the hard luck of the week losing with a score 365.94. Crazy the Dragons also lost with damn near the same score. Ouch.

The Screamers, Steel Cats and Goon Squad went down this week in the Survivor Pool representing the 8th, 7th and 6th place finishers so when it comes time to pay out, they will each win 10WB once you split those prizes equally.

The Progressive Pot has been tapped!!!! Ben Roethlisberger (Sanibel Gadabouts and Naperville Divine) beat the old score by less than 2 points with his monster 48.78 point game. The payout is 10% of the $586.00 pot or $58.60 divided two ways equals $29 to each owner. This has been paid!

The Progressive pot is now at $528.00

Arian Foster RB (Screamers and Werewolves) put up the 4th best score for a running back in league history with 39.3 points. Nice!!!

The Progressive Pot then spread her legs again as TE Rob Gronkowski (Luxembourg Miners and Andelaide Empire) upped the record by 1.5 points with his big 46.4 point effort. The payout is 10% of the $528.00 pot or $52.80 divided two ways equals $26 to each owner. The Luxembourg Miners are playing for the progressive pot so the league rejoices as this payout is less than normal. This has been paid!

The Progressive Pot is now at $502.00

The San Francisco Golddiggers and Naperville Divine game was the 4th largest combined score in league history with 759.36 points!!! Wow!

The Baja Beatniks lost and now nobody is on the radar for the winning streak record. Good! laughing

The Naperville Divine still lead the charge for the NFL Pick'em game so let's get those picks in everyone and give him a run for his money!

That's what I know cunts. Now, I will be out of the office the rest of today and tomorrow spending time with the beautiful Mrs. Eternals as today is our 10th anniversary...don't you love how I still put you bitches first? Laughing

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:54 am

Congrats to the eTernals! cheer

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:07 pm

Sweet, gimme monies.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Since the inception of RW it has become clear that "several" people do not read every section or every thread or whatnot...got home from work and was almost expecting to see a thread where someone was freaking out because the progressive pot amount changed or someone "discovering" that records were broken this past week despite this thread and my posts in it.

Not sure if I should be impressed that everyone is on top of shit and saw my posts here or if the shame is even worse as it's still in our future to witness.... laughing

I have to work tomorrow morning so I will not be around before kickoff....FYI

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:48 pm

I read them all. I do wish that this forums search didn't suck rhino balls because I was actually looking for the weekly "in the books" a few weeks back and couldn't remember WTF it was.

It's just mind boggling to me that a forum doesn't have search that is worth anything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: