HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Random RWP info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 am

The goal here was to assemble a solid group of fantasy owners who would hopefully become friends (not everyone will of course) and enjoy this hobby without dealing with certain things that come with more traditional leagues.

Part of the fun when hanging out with your friends is giving them shit. That "shit" stems from many things (mistakes made, weird choices, etc etc) which is why it's fun. Some stuff sticks and never goes away and some stuff is short lived fodder.

In the case of RW Pink...it's based on the worst regular season record the year before. There are too many factors to list as to how one could end up getting the honor but that's what makes it funny. It will rarely go to the team that is probably statistically the worst which is why it bothers the recipient that much more as he will have a reason why he shouldn't be in PINK and 23 other people will find it funny that he is....if that is a humor you don't understand then so be it. Was Bob the worst team last year? Probably not but that cunt went 0-12 so PINK he is and this year several teams are scrambling trying to avoid the shame and rest assured all those participants are wildly aware of every detail that can help/hurt them in the race. The "Race From Pink" gets more attention than the race for the titles for a good portion of the season here and that means we are doing it right. If you change to some algorithm that ensures the worst team is PINK then the humor is gone...seeing as the worst team knows they suck or has given up and is rebuilding or whatever and there might only be 2-3 teams even in the discussion. If you strictly use All-Play or Points to determine it, then many times "the race" will be uneventful and the outcome known before we actually conclude the regular season. In either of those cases, the humor and the excitement around the entire thing would be lost and honestly not worth my time to continue doing.

It does seem wildly unfair that Todd has taken the beating from the fantasy gods that he has but the same could have been said last year for Bob and next year for whomever finds themselves in that spot. FAIR is something being on the table for us all and this is just that. If the punishment was a $100 fine then I could see the argument for changing it to something more "precise" but this is about fun so try having some with it.

I know "The Trade" upset some folks who really wanted to see me in PINK but like everyone else I am allowed to run my team and while I may have gotten a very fortunate deal I did trade away rebuilding commodities to get that deal which was partly because I wanted to give myself a shot to avoid being PINK. "The Trade" may very well have been a big mistake for Dan but let's not pretend that nobody else has made one or more....plenty of bad trades have occurred in this league. I still cringe at my TY Hilton trade...just brutal.

Back on topic, yes it would be odd as shit if Todd were to get PINK and make the playoffs and win the league but you know what? Oh fuckin well...just another interesting and funny story that unfolds in RW if you ask me. Do I design the entire league in PINK if it happens and we all suffer for having allowed the PINK crusader to win it all? Do I do the league site in Steel Cat colors and let Todds team wear PINK which will give it a mixed bag feeling for him? Who knows and honestly I don't think it's gonna happen anyway so we'll cross the PINK bridge when we get there.

FWIW, that is how I see it.

I really need to win another game... run for the hills pink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:58 am

Since it basically fell flat I have removed the trash talk video module. As someone has said before, anyone can make a youtube video and post it here so if someone wants to the ability is still there. I know I am hoping to do my shows that way instead of the radio style but I need to find time to figure it out and seeing as how I still have this damn cough/cold going on 3 weeks now it's just not on my mind.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
that cunt went 0-12

First, fuck you.

middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger middle finger

The goal here was to assemble a solid group of fantasy owners who would hopefully become friends (not everyone will of course) and enjoy this hobby without dealing with certain things that come with more traditional leagues.  

Part of the fun when hanging out with your friends is giving them shit.  That "shit" stems from many things (mistakes made, weird choices, etc etc) which is why it's fun.  Some stuff sticks and never goes away and some stuff is short lived fodder.

In the case of RW Pink...it's based on the worst regular season record the year before.  There are too many factors to list as to how one could end up getting the honor but that's what makes it funny.  It will rarely go to the team that is probably statistically the worst which is why it bothers the recipient that much more as he will have a reason why he shouldn't be in PINK and 23 other people will find it funny that he is....if that is a humor you don't understand then so be it.  Was Bob the worst team last year? Probably not but that cunt went 0-12 so PINK he is and this year several teams are scrambling trying to avoid the shame and rest assured all those participants are wildly aware of every detail that can help/hurt them in the race.  The "Race From Pink" gets more attention than the race for the titles for a good portion of the season here and that means we are doing it right.  If you change to some algorithm that ensures the worst team is PINK then the humor is gone...seeing as the worst team knows they suck or has given up and is rebuilding or whatever and there might only be 2-3 teams even in the discussion.  If you strictly use All-Play or Points to determine it, then many times "the race" will be uneventful and the outcome known before we actually conclude the regular season.  In either of those cases, the humor and the excitement around the entire thing would be lost and honestly not worth my time to continue doing.  

It does seem wildly unfair that Todd has taken the beating from the fantasy gods that he has but the same could have been said last year for Bob and next year for whomever finds themselves in that spot.  FAIR is something being on the table for us all and this is just that.  If the punishment was a $100 fine then I could see the argument for changing it to something more "precise" but this is about fun so try having some with it.

I know "The Trade" upset some folks who really wanted to see me in PINK but like everyone else I am allowed to run my team and while I may have gotten a very fortunate deal I did trade away rebuilding commodities to get that deal which was partly because I wanted to give myself a shot to avoid being PINK.  "The Trade" may very well have been a big mistake for Dan but let's not pretend that nobody else has made one or more....plenty of bad trades have occurred in this league.  I still cringe at my TY Hilton trade...just brutal.

Back on topic, yes it would be odd as shit if Todd were to get PINK and make the playoffs and win the league but you know what?  Oh fuckin well...just another interesting and funny story that unfolds in RW if you ask me.  Do I design the entire league in PINK if it happens and we all suffer for having allowed the PINK crusader to win it all?  Do I do the league site in Steel Cat colors and let Todds team wear PINK which will give it a mixed bag feeling for him?  Who knows and honestly I don't think it's gonna happen anyway so we'll cross the PINK bridge when we get there.

FWIW, that is how I see it.

I really need to win another game... run for the hills  pink

Now, for the rest. As I am the only one, so far, to have this honor bestowed on him for a year, I think I do have the right to give an opinion.

Here it is, fuck off if you don't read it. (Twot off for you Jon)

Yeah, it sucks, but, it isn't horrible either. I've gotten through it. You'll live if you get it. The sad part is if Todd gets it, his posting numbers are low, so the chance to bang on him, will be minimal. He sits at 21st and only had 36 posts last month. Fuck, he maybe should get Pink just for that, the slacker.

I think the issue is, a lot of folks are worrying, it is a very close race this year and there are really 10-12 teams, depending on what their LUCK is, that could receive it. Y'all are just panicking, so, you want to see about changing it. Fuck that, it's for fun, man up and accept your fate. Since I tend to post a lot, you have all taken shots at me. (No worries, long memory) I'm just hoping to take a few myself.

I lived. I still was on the boards.

So, fuck off cunts.

The only "change" I can see, is if a team is taken over and "managed" before the mid-point of our regular season, then, it shouldn't matter. Since they have full control and, if they finish last, then, they should get their colors. They will just be pink is all.

Hi Dan smile and wave

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:29 pm

I 100% agree Bob. I think it needs to be looked at on a case by case basis though. If the previous owner was mortgaging the teams future to make a final run and knowing he wasn't going to continue next year then that's something that needs to be determined. In this case I agree I should be on the hook for the pink. Just a side note' I like my match-ups this week and I'm guaranteeing a victory, in fact I think the Miners will win 2 out of the next 3

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:14 pm

I'M GOOD WITH ALL ABOVE rock on clap

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Thanks for the clarification Andy. I guess it had always been my understanding that pink = shame for being the worst team in RW. i dont know

If the goal is not to identify the worst team, but rather to pick on the unluckiest guy in the league, then there is really not much else to add. The system is working as intended.

That said, if the beef with using statistics to determine pink is that they take the fun out of it, why not just get rid of any sempblance of objectivity and make it a vote? I think that acutally would be kind of fun...

Have a few days of nominations (maybe a confrence-wide poll to come up with a TT and DD nominee?) and then they go head to head in a league-wide vote for pink. Or just take the W-L, AP, points, and Urine bowl losers and have them do a 3 or 4 way run off (it is likely that one team would hold more than one category... and if they sweep those four categoreis... auto-pink, as they surely deserve.) IDK, that acutally sounds like it would spark some debates and emphatic defense from the nominees. It would encourage posting, offseason engagement, and would probably end up being quite a bit more funny.

2cents

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:05 pm

eating popcorn

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:37 pm

I think this is a great thread. Pink going to unlucky person is best way for it to play out. I don't want to be pink but I would laugh nonetheless if it was me.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Nothing wrong with your idea Tony but I prefer what is personally. There is uncertainty and intrigue to it. As I said before, those who want some scientific thing to determine PINK are missing it...if a team blows it all to hell in order to rebuild (common in dynasty leagues) then they would almost automatically be PINK in these other scenarios.....B O R I N G!!!! The bottom teams very much have something to play for in this league and I love that....the other ideas really take that away since at some point it will become "who gives a shit" for them.

Another big thing about how it is setup now, and working parallel with our draft order setup is that there is a major downfall to screweing around to obtain the number 1 overall pick in the draft (in theory). I know we don't have that sort of pussy owner here anyway but part of the PINK deal is a deterrent for tanking.

Good conversation fellas...hope that I least shed some light onto something for those who disagree with me...if not, that's how it goes I guess.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:

If the goal is not to identify the worst team, but rather to pick on the unluckiest guy in the league, then there is really not much else to add. The system is working as intended.

This is a gross exaggeration - the team the gets pink could be a little (sometimes a lot) less luck than the guy who just misses out but you make it sound like we will have a Todd scenario every year or that unlucky automatically = pink. There are plenty of teams that get unlucky in various ways and miss the playoffs, make the playoffs but lose etc etc and they won't get pink

Chances are in most years the team that gets pink is gonna be pretty shitty to begin with

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:46 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Chances are in most years the team that gets pink is gonna be pretty shitty to begin with

This is true; however, when virtually the unlikeliest of situations is starting you in the face, I thought it would be a pretty simple fix to say pink go to worse record that didn't make the playoffs.  Seems reasonable enough to me.  Like you said, in most years  that caveat won't even be breached and pink goes to the worst/really bad team.  But again, IMO at least, there is something off when a playoff team or the conference champ or the winner of the whole damn thing wears pink.  Funny/not funny, doesn't really matter as that's not really the point.  The point, or at least I thought (which clearly I'm wrong), was to have a really bad team wear pink.  Currently, as it stands we possibly may experience an unlikely event where a good team wears pink.  If the defense to that being okay is that "it's funny", then cool- have at it I guess.  And it's not for a lack of "not getting it" as someone has point out 2 or 3 times.  I get it.  I'm sure Tony and a few others that agree with us "get it".  It just looks like we assumed the wrong premise of pink.  That's all.  Keep calm and carry on.

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:56 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Singapore Slings wrote:

This is a gross exaggeration -

I disagree.

First, a wee bit of history:

I went 10-2 last year and was not, statistically, the best team in the conference during the regular season. 4th in points, 4th in AP... Hell, I had the 2nd most points in my chapter and bested 3rd place by 17. I beat Todd 406 - 380 in week 5, and had two wins by fewer than a 3 point margin (one being against Bob) where my team scored less than 290 for the week. I had a good team, not great. Clearly in the top half of the conference, but not the best. Overall, pretty lucky to end up 10-2.

Bob, last year, 0-12. Great team? No. However, he outscored two teams in his conference, five teams overall, and lost to the (statistically) worst team in the conference in what was, ironically, that team's highest scoring week of the season... the week where said team outscored their season average by 91 points.

The book isn't closed this on this year, and Pink hasn't been handed out. But, if the trend for his team continues and Todd ends up in that spot, it'd be really hard to argue that he is Pink for any other reason than some really, really bad luck.

My point is this- Of the different metrics that could be used, luck has the most impact on W-L record. While "unluckiest guy in the league" could be a bit subjective if you expand it to non-statistical factors (i.e., injuries), it is hardly an exaggeration in the context of this discussion.

As I said earlier, I had always been under the impression that Pink was for the owner of the worst team in the league in a particular year. I was wrong, and Andy cleared that up. I really am fine with it. But, that is also why I kind of like the voting idea too, because no single metric tells the whole story. "These are the shittiest teams in the league. Let's figure out who really deserves pink."

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:27 am

At work today so the week 9 result stuff i do on Thursdays will be done layer today. Fyi

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 am

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

This is true; however, when virtually the unlikeliest of situations is starting you in the face, I thought it would be a pretty simple fix to say pink go to worse record that didn't make the playoffs.  Seems reasonable enough to me.  Like you said, in most years  that caveat won't even be breached and pink goes to the worst/really bad team.  But again, IMO at least, there is something off when a playoff team or the conference champ or the winner of the whole damn thing wears pink.  Funny/not funny, doesn't really matter as that's not really the point.  The point, or at least I thought (which clearly I'm wrong), was to have a really bad team wear pink.  Currently, as it stands we possibly may experience an unlikely event where a good team wears pink.  If the defense to that being okay is that "it's funny", then cool- have at it I guess.  And it's not for a lack of "not getting it" as someone has point out 2 or 3 times.  I get it.  I'm sure Tony and a few others that agree with us "get it".  It just looks like we assumed the wrong premise of pink.  That's all.  Keep calm and carry on.

By "get it" i meant my intention which you clearly didn't get. You have other ideas and ideals and that's fine. If you wanted to ensure the statistically worst team wore pink then surely some other system would be better. I contend that would be rather dull in a dynasty league and make more sense in a redraft league but thats my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:11 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

By "get it" i meant my intention which you clearly didn't get.  You have other ideas and ideals and that's fine.  If you wanted to ensure the statistically worst team wore pink then surely some other system would be better.  I contend that would be rather dull in a dynasty league and make more sense in a redraft league but thats my opinion.

Oh ok. I agree with you there and I think Tony would probably agree as well.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:20 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:

As I said earlier, I had always been under the impression that Pink was for the owner of the worst team in the league in a particular year. I was wrong, and Andy cleared that up. I really am fine with it. But, that is also why I kind of like the voting idea too, because no single metric tells the whole story. "These are the shittiest teams in the league. Let's figure out who really deserves pink."

Now that we know our assumption that 'pink' was for one of the worst teams is wrong and it's more of a 'haha' too bad, so sad, thing to any team, I'd like to piggyback off of the voting idea.

Not that it would ever happen, but I think this idea would be lots of fun for everyone. Since we don't use week 17 for anything, why not have week 17 be the "Pink-Off!" Here's how it would work. Each conference votes for the NON-PLAYOFF team that they think deserves pink within their conference. So teams in TT can only vote for TT teams. And teams in DD can only vote for DD teams. Ties are broken by winning percentage and then all-play record. The teams from each conference, with the most votes, play eachother in the 'Pink-Off!' in week 17. The loser of that game is crowned the Pink champion and wears pink for the year.

If your looking for something that is interactive, gives week 17 meaning, and produces a ton of laughs and limits pink to a non-playoff team, I personally think that this is excellent.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Problem is that doesn't create any ongoing interest as is the case now - it would only get people involved in week 17. The current setup has people focusing on it all season and even making moves to avoid it which I like

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Problem is that doesn't create any ongoing interest as is the case now - it would only get people involved in week 17. The current setup has people focusing on it all season and even making moves to avoid it which I like

I love this part of it. People who are out of playoff contention actually playing to not finish last. It's great.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:54 pm

I think we would all agree that the best way to resolve this debate is to go to a Victory Points set up.

scared

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I think we would all agree that the best way to resolve this debate is to go to a Victory Points set up.

scared

This response should get you tossed out of the league but I am big enough to just lol 2 at it's ridiculousness.

Wiseass!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Singapore Slings wrote:

Now that we know our assumption that 'pink' was for one of the worst teams is wrong and it's more of a 'haha' too bad, so sad, thing to any team, I'd like to piggyback off of the voting idea.

Not that it would ever happen, but I think this idea would be lots of fun for everyone.  Since we don't use week 17 for anything, why not have week 17 be the "Pink-Off!"  Here's how it would work.  Each conference votes for the NON-PLAYOFF team that they think deserves pink within their conference.  So teams in TT can only vote for TT teams.  And teams in DD can only vote for DD teams.  Ties are broken by winning percentage and then all-play record.  The teams from each conference, with the most votes, play eachother in the 'Pink-Off!' in week 17.  The loser of that game is crowned the Pink champion and wears pink for the year.  

If your looking for something that is interactive, gives week 17 meaning, and produces a ton of laughs and limits pink to a non-playoff team, I personally think that this is excellent.

To add a slight twist - each team with the worst record from each conference play week 17 for the pink-off. Keeps the interest of not finishing last and we still get a pink-off!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:37 pm

I will always think Pink should be the loser of the Urine Trouble Bowl.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Alright, so Week 9 is in the books....what happened you ask...well....

Utah Spazz took down high score of the week with 360.20 points.
Florida Chaetomorpha had the biggest score in a loss with 311.14 points.

The five cunts still alive in the Survivor Pool all made it onto Week 10 so hopefully none of them forget to get their pick in!

PK Adam Vinatieri (Cybertron Screamers and Kane County Goon Squad) posted the 5th best score for a kicker with 25 points. Very solid!

Nobody elses team or players did shit worth talking about...haha...which I appreciate since I am thin on time and almost kickoff of Thurs game already.

Good luck this week and don't forget your Picks fuckers....is your lineup solid? Double check it...you know you should!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I will always think Pink should be the loser of the Urine Trouble Bowl.  

That individual needs something (and I intended as much) but I failed to follow through but luckily it's something I can get to soon. Just not PINK.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:11 pm

The TT have surged with 9 trades in about a week to bring the conferences back to a tie with 65 trades each this year. shocking

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:25 pm

I like to trade. Unfortunately, the rest of DD is either competing for play-offs, scared shitless of getting pink homo-erotic shite all over their signature or wants to rape me, which is ironic considering the second option.

shrug

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:02 pm

England Dragons wrote:
I like to trade. Unfortunately, the rest of DD is either competing for play-offs, scared shitless of getting pink homo-erotic shite all over their signature or wants to rape me, which is ironic considering the second option.

shrug
Really? wow considering you haven't sent me an offer at all since I recently posted my "send me offers...offer" I think you are all talk! lol You are WB rich take some of my players that can help you in your run and match up this week.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Week 10 is in the books and here is what you need to know....

Philadelphia Pigskins with high score of 401.86 Shocked
Devils Tower Outlaws took highest score in a loss with 328.30

The Bombers were eliminated from the Survivor Pool, finishing 5th for the year.

Marshawn Lynch (Atlanta Africans and Philadelphia Pigskins) posted the 4th best score for a RB with 40.3 points. BEASTMODE!!!!

Marcell Dareus (England Dragons and Chicago Crime Syndicate) joined the crowd sharing the second best score posted for a DT with 40 points.

Bradley Fletcher (Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks and Norfolk Bombers) put up the third best score in league history for a CB with 41.4 points!!!

...and the progressive pot is safe! clap

That's what I know besides that I am working like every day. Make sure you have your shit together for Week 11 and good luck!

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:27 pm

I had a dream that my wife brought home a dog without talking to me and that Jason (Chicago) was starting Kenbrell Thompkins this week.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:13 am

Lol.

My mind games are working!

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:08 am

Were you watching Breakfast Club?

"A man walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a salamie under the other arm..."

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:36 am

I am going to be completely honest fellas...this January...expect to see some changes made to the owner participation criteria. For those that fit in now, it will not change a thing. For the weak, I don't really give a shit.

It will not take 30 days with no post and no word to receive a fine I will say that. Fucking pathetic.

If you don't want to be here...If you don't or can't participate...then the solution is very very simple...get the fuck out!

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:20 pm

I am going to be completely honest fellas...this January...expect to see some changes made to the owner participation criteria.  For those that fit in now, it will not change a thing.  For the weak, I don't really give a shit.

It will not take 30 days with no post and no word to receive a fine I will say that.  Fucking pathetic.

If you don't want to be here...If you don't or can't participate...then the solution is very very simple...get the fuck out!

You are the candy ass that made it 30 days to begin with!

:devil:

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:29 pm

cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
I am going to be completely honest fellas...this January...expect to see some changes made to the owner participation criteria.  For those that fit in now, it will not change a thing.  For the weak, I don't really give a shit.

It will not take 30 days with no post and no word to receive a fine I will say that.  Fucking pathetic.

You are the candy ass that made it 30 days to begin with!

:devil:

Someone say candyass?

Ok posting it a third time as my medication has expired and I am feeling funny again... Not funny haha, funny UTAH SPAZZ funny...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Sty, great job with the video...definitely gonna have to hit you up in the near future to get insight on how to do this sort of thing...been forever since I did a radio show and I think I would like it much more than the radio thing.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:08 pm

nice job sty

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:38 pm

FYI: I am working again tomorrow so look for the Week 11 wrap up later in the day like the last two weeks.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Oh, and get your lineups and picks in.........cunts!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:02 pm

What happened in Week 11 you didn't ask....

Atlanta Africans came in with the top score of 366.44
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks had the largest score in a loss with 327.04

The survivor pool came to a crashing halt with the four remaining participants all eating shit and most surprisingly they all had a different team fail them. Wow. The Dragons, Gadabouts, Africans and Divine will share the 1st-4th place prizes which comes out to 36WB each.

Linebacker Chris Borland (Utah Spazz and Singapore Slings) posted 47.2 points which is the third best score for a linebacker in league history. Nice game!

Nobody elses players came close to making a new record.

The progressive pot is safe this week. A reminder that if we have a repeat champion, the Crime Syndicate would also get 10% of the pot so on top of the fact that it would be boring, let's make sure that shit doesn't happen. After his bye week, Sweep the leg!!!

Feel like I am forgetting something...dunno...fuckin tired...and working again tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 pm

SOLID UPDATE BOSS

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
SOLID UPDATE BOSS

laughing

Thanks. superman

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Ummm the Empire participated in the confidence pools. Pretty big update you missed there chief.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Ummm the Empire participated in the confidence pools. Pretty big update you missed there chief.

And your random participation therein is about as puzzling as the Werewolves disappearance.. confused

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

And your random participation therein is about as puzzling as the Werewolves disappearance.. confused

high five2

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Also Bob didn't submit a lineup tonight and thus did not have future HOFer Alex Smith in to try and defend him against the pink. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Also Bob didn't submit a lineup tonight and thus did not have future HOFer Alex Smith in to try and defend him against the pink. Shocked

I was just going to post the same thing. He also didn't start Khalil Mack who is his 3rd best LB'er. dizzy

Double pink would be so solid.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:41 am

I wandered into the "Personal" section, which I rarely do. Sounds like he's been incapacitated in some manner. Hey may or may not be on an exotic island with Jason1.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Did you know?

The trade deadline is this Thursday (Thanksgiving) November 27th at 11:30am CT.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm

I work tomorrow...hoping to work Friday too.

This is creating a very small window for me to get everything in place for the playoffs. I know Justin already called out his opponent. Just a reminder that once you call someone out it is official and I will apply the move ASAP.

With the time frame I have here, please be on top of your shit this week folks because if a stat correction changes something, we need to know who is playing who.

I will be likely get the playoff bracket done tomorrow after work and if a stat correction comes in thurs morning that changes something we'll address it.

As it stands,

#1 Africans....bye week
#2 Beatniks....bye week
#3 Dragons...has choice of Gadabouts/Spazz/Tiger Sharks
#4 Gadabouts
#5 Spazz
#6 Tiger Sharks

#7 Screamers...bye week
#8 Eternals...bye week
#9 Miners...has choice of Outlaws/Chaeto/Degenerates
#10 Outlaws
#11 Chaetomorpha