PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Awesome start to the season!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Absolutely love BB.   Matthew (clines) all the way!  Cant wait til he wins
That's who I'm rooting for at this point.

I'm a bit torn whether I like Paul coming back or not. He's funny, but the friendship thing gets a bit old after a while.

I dont ever like returnees to win when they come back........They had their chance. He wont last forever.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:49 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Absolutely love BB.   Matthew (clines) all the way!  Cant wait til he wins
That's who I'm rooting for at this point.

I'm a bit torn whether I like Paul coming back or not. He's funny, but the friendship thing gets a bit old after a while.

I dont ever like returnees to win when they come back........They had their chance.  He wont last forever.
Especially since he's the only one. I think they'll get rid of him asap.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:40 pm

I could care a less about whether they have played and had a chance before, I care about whether they entertain me.  If you can be amusing in some fashion I'm fine with returnees, if you are boring or annoying I wish you dead.  Simple as that.

Example, Evil Dick awesomely entertaining, a complete ass most of the time, but fun as hell to watch.

As for Mr Friendship Paul, I think he hangs around a good while.  He does not pose the initial threat level that some do and is not annoying.  Thus he will stick around long enough to find and gain allies.  Look at past seasons, returnees fair better here in BB than say Survivor, although they have done reasonably well their as well.

Here is a quick breakdown on returnee BB guests....

Out of the six seasons that have featured returning players, five of them (Big Brother: All-Stars, Big Brother 13, Big Brother 14, Big Brother 18, and Big Brother: Over The Top) saw returning players reach the Final Two. These players include Mike "Boogie" Malin and Erika Landin (Big Brother: All Stars - entire cast was made up of returning players), Rachel Reilly (Big Brother 13), Dan Gheesling (Big Brother 14), Nicole Franzel (Big Brother 18), and Jason Roy (Big Brother: Over The Top). Mike "Boogie," Rachel, and Nicole then went on to win the game, while Erika, Dan, and Jason were the runners-up in their seasons. Big Brother 11 was the only season to feature a returning player who did not make the Final 2, as Jessie Godderz became the first Jury member.

:munch:

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:50 pm

God, I hate Rachel Reilly!

I feel bad for her husband! BREENNNOONNNN

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:21 pm

I feel bad for her husband! BREENNNOONNNN

I dislike them both and they deserve each other, he is a total fuckin' pud and she is a shrill whiney twat. Thank God they finally won something so that CBS shows ( BB and Amazin' ) could stop putting them out there for us to have to tolerate.

Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Can you imagine her on survivor? Fuck.

I did like Caleb as a crossover though.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:00 pm

The guy I dont like so far is Cody. I feel like he is grumpy and doesnt smile but he is built.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:10 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
The guy I dont like so far is Cody.  I feel like he is grumpy and doesnt smile but he is built.  

Yeah, I agree. That whole meeting between him and Paul was super awkward. I get he doesn't wanna kiss his ass, but at least say something. Even if it's "you've gotta do what you've gotta do"

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Cody is a douche bag. I hope he gets booted, sooner than later.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Cody is a douche bag.

Great line - - - Megan, I nominated you because I really don't like you.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Cody is a douche bag.

Great line - - - Megan, I nominated you because I really don't like you.  laughing

Could not believe he was so blunt, but I kind of liked the straightforwardness of it... I loved the old seasons of a divided house much more than this everyone get along until they are on the block bullshit of some recent seasons.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Cody is a douche bag.

Haha that was a dick move, but at least he didn't spew some bullshit.

And that Cuban dude is such a dumbass! Nobody was gonna target an overweight loud mouth. They'd wanna keep him around as an easy nomination later on in the season.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Commander Cody is the Rambo of Big Brother.  He even tossed out the draw first blood line.  The dude is seriously tight lipped, has stoic facial expressions, and is totally straight forward to the point of being blunt and ... I love it.  Not sure I like him over all, but I sure like the way he has come out of the gate.  If he don't like you he can be boring as he just sits and stars at you, but this dude has some game. and seems pretty tuned in.

As for Josh, Holy Havana Nights Batman, this dude is worse than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs.  Throws the comp for the Golden Apple and both Jillian and Megan were on his team and ended up on the block ... haha.  Talk about not making friends.

Megan the great Army interrogator is turning out to be a bit of a joke.  She gave more info than she has extracted at this point.  Me thinks I now see why her Army career is over and her dog walking career has begun.  Hope she can read when a dog needs to take a dump better than her reading in the house to this point or there may be some cleaning of the carpets needed.

Hope it is Jillian we lose at this point, she seems pretty bland.  Want to give Megan and her self professed skills more time.

:munch:

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:19 am

Watched the first few episodes with the wife.  Can see the appeal

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:28 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Watched the first few episodes with the wife.  Can see the appeal

Plus it's 3 nights a week!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:40 am

Hate Cody.  Cant wait til gets the boot but it will be down the line.

Paul is not someone I want to win but I love his focus.  Volunteered to be a Have Not then went for the orange box and got out of it.

Do they really have to eat slop for a week?  Or is it only 3-4 days?  I would eat nothing.

Then Paul takes the temptation and is safe for 3 weeks..........These temptations are cool.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:22 pm

I read the spoiler alerts so already know what happens tonight.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:58 pm

I read the spoiler alerts so already know what happens tonight.

I usually watch it a day later because I cannot stand commercials.
But sometimes I catch it a half our past its start time and can skip the commercials too

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Same here. I always record shows and never watch live because of the commercials.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Same here.  I always record shows and never watch live because of the commercials.

They are so fricken irritating --- Commercials are the worst.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:39 pm

Occasionally I have BB after dark going on in the background, so I catch a few spoilers sometimes. But I still like seeing how they play out. Eviction is live at least so you can't have that spoiled by the feed watchers.

I watch almost everything on an hour delay. Can't stand commercials either.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Commander Cody is playing hard core. This dude cuts no quarter. Gives Alex a shot to climb aboard, she rebuffs him and BAM on the block baby! Give her credit for not taking his offer, but her decision does not seem like it will keep her in the game long. She should have bullshit him and told him want he wanted to hear. Not like being overly honest is a prerequisite to winning.

As for Megan, another Millennial quitter. SIGH!

Commercials, not sure it needs to e said you hate them, cause well who actually likes them? And if commercials in BB bother you, how in the hell do you watch NFL games live, they run more than anyone now. I try to start the game 20 odd minutes late, and FF through the commercials and usually catch up right around half time. Then I take a extra 15 or 20 minute break at half and do the old rinse and repeat.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
how in the hell do you watch NFL games live

Don't watch on regular network - only watch games on RedZone.  No commercials.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:23 pm

I just use the commercials to get another beer!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:57 pm

how in the hell do you watch NFL games live

Don't watch on regular network - only watch games on RedZone.  No commercials.

Agreed. Love me some red zone.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 pm

That was a great episode last night. I'm not a Paul fan, but I hate Cody more. The guy is a fucking sociopath! And he's so obsessed with Alex, it's creepy.

Also did anyone else think it was still racist to call her Pao-Pao? I mean that Megan chick was a whiny bitch and I'm glad she quit, but comparing Alex to Pao-Pao just because she's Asian seems borderline to me.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:18 pm

"Paola Shea may not be in the Big Brother house this summer, but her name is still on everyone's tongue. In a recent episode of the CBS reality series' 19th season, several houseguests compared the season 16 contestant to newcomer Alex Ow, even giving her the same nickname: Pao Pao."I do not look like Alex, so stop comparing me to her," Shea, 30, said in a Twitter video posted on Saturday, July 1. "We're two different people, and this is, like, some racist shit.""

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:34 pm

"Paola Shea may not be in the Big Brother house this summer, but her name is still on everyone's tongue. In a recent episode of the CBS reality series' 19th season, several houseguests compared the season 16 contestant to newcomer Alex Ow, even giving her the same nickname: Pao Pao."I do not look like Alex, so stop comparing me to her," Shea, 30, said in a Twitter video posted on Saturday, July 1. "We're two different people, and this is, like, some racist shit.""

Bam!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:18 pm

and use the bathroom

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

and use the bathroom

Very true. The few Sundays I have off for football involves a lot of liquid consumption.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:04 am

This is getting really juicy! It seems like it's changing each episode who I'm rooting for!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:40 am

Loved the Christmas/Jessica confrontation.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:23 am

Loved the Christmas/Jessica confrontation.

That was great! They didn't even wait until Jillian was greyed out.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Loved the look onn Codys face the last couple of eps. When Paul played his 3 week pendant thing Cody had that "WTF" look. Then last night when the 8 for 4 vote came down cue the "WTF" look. He's a gamer, but he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed. Jessica is all in on the Cody train and that is gonna be her down fall as the targets are large on them now.

People are way to quick with the racial cards and calling racism today. Calling someone who looks like someone else that name (John, Fred, what have you) is not racist IMO. I was at a bar in the Hamptons 20 years ago boozing it up mid afternoon and the dood next to me looked a lot like Andy Garcia, so I called him Andy like all day. Was this somehow racist towards Italians? Oh wait I just googled him and found out he is a Cuban. So is it Cubans or Italians I have a beef with. I dunno, I'm getting confused now. Why is it okay for a Cuban to play a Italian, are there not enough actual Italians to give the job too??? I joke, this is all bullshit. As Sergeant Hulka so eloquently said in Stripes this goes out to all and not those just named Francis ... "Lighten up Francis."

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 am

Bye-bye Cody.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 am

Bye-bye Cody.

I wonder if his exit interview with Julie will be as awkward as every other conversation he had in the house.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:22 am

Bye-bye Cody.

I wonder if his exit interview with Julie will be as awkward as every other conversation he had in the house.

He doesn't know how to have conversations. He just knows how to make out with Jessica.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:39 am

Bye-bye Cody.

He doesn't know how to have conversations.  He just knows how to make out with Jessica.

I can't blame him for that though! Haha

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 pm

I hate these battle your way back in thing they keep doing. I figure they would do it though once that whiny girl left the game without being evicted.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Well Grumpster got the boot, but has a pretty good chance to get back in based on the likely competitors in the challenge next week. Good ole Cameroon, Jillian, Grumpster Cody, and a to yet to be determined schmoe. Apparently a new twist of the house somehow blocking the returning player exists this year. Got to say this year BB has a pretty strong set of new rules/game play. Even the punishments seem a lil harsher, waering a goofy costume all week would suck, having designated places to sit and having to hop around all week would literally blow. Plus, that Have-Not room is brutal those beds are beyond terrible and apparently you cannot sleep on a couch whether you are a have not or a regular guest with privileges.

Got to say the "Cryin' Cuban" aka Josh is one big whiny biatch. Can't wait till he gets ousted. Another one that wears on me is Gay Urkel aka Ramses he's a real sniveler. He says one thing and his actions say another. Wonder if Jessica can re-make some in roads now that Grumpster is gone and she has know one to suck face with 24/7?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:34 am

I am caught up since I watched last nights episode 30 min after it began and let me DVR catch up.

For some reason I wish MEN would stop crying on the freakin show. What babies.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:38 am

I'll be crying tonight if Jessica goes home.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:40 am

What the hell language was Dom speaking in the bathroom? Was she speaking in tongues? She's a nut case!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:06 pm

What the hell language was Dom speaking in the bathroom? Was she speaking in tongues? She's a nut case!

She was either speaking in tongues which is religious code for jibberish, or she was speaking latin. Not sure which one as I am not fluent in either. She certainly is a hardcore bible belter though no matter how you slice it.

Can't believe that big oaf Mark is such a crybaby. Talk about being sensitive, jeez.

I'm betting he (Maek) goes against his word on vote time and votes to boot Jessica instead of Dom. Jason should have used the veto on Jessica so they could have placed wishy washy Mark on the block next to Dom to wipe out his vote and almost ensure Dom's eviction.

BTW, looks like there is a Friday night special edition episode this week so make sure you got your DVR/PVR updated.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:35 pm

She was either speaking in tongues which is religious code for jibberish, or she was speaking latin.  Not sure which one as I am not fluent in either.  She certainly is a hardcore bible belter though no matter how you slice it.

Can't believe that big oaf Mark is such a crybaby.  Talk about being sensitive, jeez.

I'm betting he (Maek) goes against his word on vote time and votes to boot Jessica instead of Dom.  Jason should have used the veto on Jessica so they could have placed wishy washy Mark on the block next to Dom to wipe out his vote and almost ensure Dom's eviction.

BTW, looks like there is a Friday night special edition episode this week so make sure you got your DVR/PVR updated.

Yeah, replacing Jessica with Mark would have been the best option. Takes his vote away, and pulls Jessica off to secure her allegiance and a number to vote out Dom.

Also, I thought it might be Latin as well. I took one semester in college, but basically failed it. Everyday classes did not bode well with my binge drinking.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Not to happy Cody is back, but I saw him smile. It was so weird. Hopefully he'll let Jessica run his game, because I'd like to see her stay.

Also, Paul is a master manipulator this season!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:20 am

Having Cody back is best for the show but I dont want him back either. They are making us not like Paul more and that might be the only way to get Paul out------C O D Y

I want the 2 cry baby guys to go next tired of all those tears.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: