Share | 

Big Brother

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:22 pm

soapbox rant

I know Paul was not overly liked by this sites patrons, but how these assholes (Alex and Whistle Dick) in particular can toss their vote onto that fucking Man Child Josh is astounding.  I would not have voted for Josh if he was the only person running.  That fuckin whiny mumble mouthed motherfucker deserved to be booted in the first few weeks when he went after that golden apple for safety and sold his team mates down the river.  Honorable mention to his pot banging bullshit and his cheating at Pool.  To now award him 500K is beyond a joke IMO.  His game play was mediocre at best.  Paul fuckin' owned those bitches all summer.  Hell, never scene before footage may have even showed them asking Paul if it was okay if they went and had a dump each day.  They passed everything by this guy and his game play was nearly flawless.  Yes, he got a little cocky, but so fucking what, he earned it.  This rub unlike last year when he lost to little sweet mid-west Minnesota Nicole and her nasally twang was one thing, this was a major slap in the face getting passed over for the likes of Josh.   Alex and Whistle Dick really disappointed me when it came time for the rubber to hit the road.  They even had a week plus to calm down and gain perspective as to how they got played and eat the shit sandwich and do the right thing.  Obviously they grew up in the time of 'we play games to just play games and not keep score and have winners and losers", cause these cocksuckers are the worst losers ever.  No one likes losing, but at least acknowledge the winner and give him or her the due they deserve and in this case earned.  To throw out sucky votes for the other guy cause you're mad is a joke and totally lame IMO.

As for Cody winning Americas Favorite Player ... WTF, are you kidding me.  That is like giving the Grinch the Yuletide Award.  This ornery, crusty, smile lacking, miserable cuss of a life form deserved nothing but a not so swift boot in the nut sack.  A waste of 25k IMO.  Although I did find some humour in his antics, especially his exit when he walked over the table and out the door in quite likely BB record time.  The facts remain, he was a major asshole.  We should literally have him re-enlist and send him to ISIS on purpose.   He'd drive those douche nozzles crazy.

In closing Paul can take solace with Russell Hanz from Survivor.  Two of the best at there game, to play twice, and finish second twice cause the people they played with ... SUCK!

end it

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Was not a fan of Josh at all. Todd does a good job of highlighting all of his flaws. I think Paul took him to the end because he knew he had the best chance to beat him. I think Paul lost ( and rightfully so) Alex's and Jason's vote during final questioning. OWN YOUR SHIT DUDE! If he would have just come out and said I made game moves to get me here AT YOUR EXPENSES instead of that bullshit friendship crap he dribbled on about he would be $450,000 richer right now....

On a side note, every time JC said it was a 1/2 million dollar decision I wanted to punch her.......IT WAS A $450K decision as the loser gets $50k.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Celebrity Big Brother cast announced -

Omarosa Manigault
Mark McGrath
Shannon Elizabeth
Metta World Peace
Brandi Glanville
James Maslow
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Marissa Janet Winokur
Ariadna Gutierrez
Chuck Liddell
Ross Matthews

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:29 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:

Omarosa Manigault
Mark McGrath
Shannon Elizabeth
Metta World Peace
Brandi Glanville
James Maslow
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Marissa Janet Winokur
Ariadna Gutierrez
Chuck Liddell
Ross Matthews

scratch   I'm gonna have to see a face with half of those names to see if I recognize them.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:38 pm

I'm not too impressed. They hyped it up like it would be big stars. Instead it's just a bunch of B-list celebrities like every other celebrity reality show. I'm just glad Kathy Griffin isn't on it.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:01 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Omarosa Manigault
Mark McGrath
Shannon Elizabeth
Metta World Peace
Brandi Glanville
James Maslow
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Marissa Janet Winokur
Ariadna Gutierrez
Chuck Liddell
Ross Matthews

scratch   I'm gonna have to see a face with half of those names to see if I recognize them.  laughing
me too wouldnt know half by name alone

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:07 pm

I had to explain the whole Metta World Peace situation to my wife. And she's just as confused as the rest of the world.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:22 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I'm not too impressed. They hyped it up like it would be big stars. Instead it's just a bunch of B-list celebrities like every other celebrity reality show. I'm just glad Kathy Griffin isn't on it.

When I saw the commercial ads without names or faces claiming big stars, I knew it would be a bunch of B and even C lister types where you went "huh, who?" Won't be wasting a second watching this dribble. Too boot it will be likely for some charity, so people won't be playing to win, they are playing to put their semi known face back out there hoping for a real job down the road.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

When I saw the commercial ads without names or faces claiming big stars, I knew it would be a bunch of B and even C lister types where you went "huh, who?"  Won't be wasting a second watching this dribble.  Too boot it will be likely for some charity, so people won't be playing to win, they are playing to put their semi known face back out there hoping for a real job down the road.

coffee

I think most of these "celebrities" are hurting for money these days, so who knows, they may play hard. I'll watch it, but I have a feeling I'll be annoyed most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:41 pm

When I saw the commercial ads without names or faces claiming big stars, I knew it would be a bunch of B and even C lister types where you went "huh, who?"  Won't be wasting a second watching this dribble.  Too boot it will be likely for some charity, so people won't be playing to win, they are playing to put their semi known face back out there hoping for a real job down the road.

coffee

I think most of these "celebrities" are hurting for money these days, so who knows, they may play hard.  I'll watch it, but I have a feeling I'll be annoyed most of the time.

So basically like last season

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:17 pm

coffee

I think most of these "celebrities" are hurting for money these days, so who knows, they may play hard.  I'll watch it, but I have a feeling I'll be annoyed most of the time.

I'm betting it'll be a charity thing, with maybe the supposed celebs getting a flat rate 50k or 100k for showing up that off course will not be disclosed to us the watchers/general public.

raise eyebrow

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Omarosa Manigault
Mark McGrath
Shannon Elizabeth
Metta World Peace
Brandi Glanville
James Maslow
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Marissa Janet Winokur
Ariadna Gutierrez
Chuck Liddell
Ross Matthews

I've heard of two of those...

scratch

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:33 am

Hopefully Chuck Liddell kicks the shit out of Ron Artest....  punch

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:20 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Hopefully Chuck Liddell kicks the shit out of Ron Artest....  punch

Ron ain't gonna fight, he's all about World Peace.   shrug

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:56 am

I'm sure Omarosa was brought in last minute to boost the ratings.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:02 pm

I'm sure Omarosa was brought in last minute to boost the ratings.

I'd rather have my ears chewed off by a rabid billy goat than listen to that broad run her gums.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:49 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Omarosa Manigault
Mark McGrath

Shannon Elizabeth
Metta World Peace
Brandi Glanville
James Maslow
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Marissa Janet Winokur
Ariadna Gutierrez
Chuck Liddell
Ross Matthews

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:49 am

Not to mention the fact she is now a Poker Shark!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:55 am

vote yes vote yes vote yes

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

Omarosa Manigault
Mark McGrath
Shannon Elizabeth
Metta World Peace

Brandi Glanville
James Maslow
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Marissa Janet Winokur
Ariadna Gutierrez
Chuck Liddell
Ross Matthews

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:52 am

again

vote yes vote yes vote yes

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:15 am

Anyone watching this Celebrity season?  I got suckered into watching this series for the first time last night for Valentines.  We ended up watching all 6 episodes that were DVR'd lol.  I think its absolutely ridiculous, but now I need to watch it.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:22 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Anyone watching this Celebrity season?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:10 am

You know it!

I was originally rooting for Shannon, but her crying started annoying me.

Metta is so dumb that it's funny.

How about Omorosa "asthma attack" Such a faker! She was the first to go out in the HOH comp and was embarrassed. And her little coughs here and there after she returned just make me so pissed.

So at this point, I'm pulling for Ross or James.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: