:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Big Brother

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Yeah, Mark and Josh are so annoying. Their fight was so silly!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Josh needs to go.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:47 pm

This is my Mother in law's take on Big Brother.

-Alex is the least annoying, I think
-I still dislike Christmas
-Paul is a master manipulator
-LIPS LIPS LIPS
-Josh sucks. Crybaby
-Jessica's fake eyelashes creep me out
-Young kid and the old white dude--odd couple

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Had a feeling Commander Cody would return, his competition was thin to say the least.

Josh and Mark and the great slap fight errr condiment fight of 2017 was funny yet brutal for two dudes to be doing. Havana Knight Josh is quite possibly the biggest man child ever! His antics are brutal, his voice is like nails on a chalk board, and he never shuts the fuck up, he just drones on and on and on. I am amazed someone has not dummied him. Guess the quest for half a million keeps the minions in check.

Season is progressing reasonably well though. Not surprised with the HOH results though. I swear this game is a lil over orchestrated at times.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Be interesting this week to see if Commander Cody can stay cool and in control after the Ramses flip.

Got to love Kevin and his diet methods. That must be some old East Coast thing, wrapping yourself in plastic wrap.

As much as I can't really stand Havana Javier errr Josh. Glad the mope is sticking around as he can be somewhat entertaining from time to time.

Hope to see Cry baby, wishy washy Mark on the block this week. He brings lil entertainment, cry's to much, and is a flip flopper. So out he must go.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Jess shouldve taken down Ramses and put up someone everyone likes..........then Josh would be gone

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Jess shouldve taken down Ramses and put up someone everyone likes..........then Josh would be gone

Yep, and she knows it.  She shoulda played her veto like she wanted too but dumb dumb talked her out of it.  She dropped the ball this week on her HOH run, but she has her Hex as insurance for a week or two. Although basically telling everyone was pretty stupid on her part. She was likely rattled that Ramses got such a sound booting and just wanted to spout off. Dumb IMO.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Jessica has no chance of winning as long as she is tied to Cody. I don't understand why people blow their shot at $500,000 because it's more important to have their "showmance" than play a strategic game. Even Elena is starting to realize that she is doomed unless she cuts Mark loose.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:42 pm

I had big brother after dark on while I was doing shit around the house. And Paul definitely sees through her bluff of the 3 weeks of safety. He plans on putting them both up just to flush out the advantage.

The new temptation challenge will definitely stir things up though.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:47 pm

It probably will be a wasted week because there is a high probability that either Jessica or Cody will be on the block and the hex will be used.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:50 pm

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
It probably will be a wasted week because there is a high probability that either Jessica or Cody will be on the block and the hex will be used.

Yep! Jess and Cody think it'll be a do over week with the same comps over again.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Jess and Cody are true rookies.....have the NEVER watch BB before, I mean really dumb moves

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Glad to hear Paul is going to call them out. Should lead to both Paul and Cody going sooner rather than later.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Paul has everyone wrapped around his finger. I guess Raven and Matt both threw the HOH comp to him.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:54 am

Scenario I would love to see this week - - - Paul convinces Jess that it's best for her game to cut Cody loose and to not use the hex so they can vote Cody out. She agrees and likes the fact that she can save the hex for another week. But then they switch up the vote and send her ass packing.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Haha that would be great! But I don't wanna lose the eye candy just yet!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

Yeah but there's nothing greater than a good blindside.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Yeah but there's nothing greater than a good blindside.

Totally agree! If anyone could get it done, it would be Paul!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:44 pm

I like this Hippster Paul, he plays a good game on all fronts. The ZZ Top/Duck Dynasty beard is just a bonus. Saving money on razors is a good thing ... wink

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:44 am

Why does Jessica hate Alex so much?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:20 am

Why does Jessica hate Alex so much?

Because she can tell Cody has a thing for her!

I almost felt bad for Cody at times last night. He's so socially retarded.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:21 pm

He really is. He was so lost trying to tell Jess what she wanted to hear.

"That is why I am single" was a classic line though.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:33 am

Josh is HOH. Hmm, I wonder who he will be targeting . . .

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:31 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Absolutely love BB.   Matthew (clines) all the way!  Cant wait til he wins
That's who I'm rooting for at this point.

I'm a bit torn whether I like Paul coming back or not. He's funny, but the friendship thing gets a bit old after a while.

I have grown to hate Paul being back. We dont get to see the game of the others ......no standouts just a bunch of minions walking around and afraid of Paul.

They need him out if you ask me. Maybe Alex will realize this soon so they can get the NUMBERS in votes and kick him out before it gets down to the final few. He will win vetos and HOH too many times for him to run down to the end and suddenly he will be one of the final 2.

I hope this BB19 crew isnt too lame to realize that. It could honestly take 3 weeks or more get him out.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:

I have grown to hate Paul being back.  We dont get to see the game of the others ......no standouts just a bunch of minions walking around and afraid of Paul.

Game? What game? Most of these turds have no game. Old man Kevin wonders around seemingly clueless for the most part and spouting how bad a hood he is from. Josh and Mark spend most the day blowing their noses and wiping their tears. By the time X-mas gets into a room on her go-cart the conversation is over, Elena spends likely 6 hours just doing her makeup, Cody and Jessica pine about like a couple of lost souls whining about how hard done by they are and wondering why know one likes them. Matt and Raven contribute lil dialogue or much of anything on most days. Who does that leave, the 3 playing the game ... Alex the feisty lil Asian gal, Jason the rodeo clown, and hippster dufus Paul.

Like it, Love it, or Hate it, Paul is the star of the show this year. Hey, shit could be worse it could be fucking Brandon and Rachel again ... end it

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:00 am

There is a part of me that wants Kevin to win.........and we dont see any game from these minions because of Paul.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:14 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

Like it, Love it, or Hate it, Paul is the star of the show this year.  Hey, shit could be worse it could be fucking Brandon and Rachel again ... end it  

I agree! But I'm worried he's gonna start getting himself in trouble. He needs to stick to manipulating and not straight up telling people what to do.

Also, don't even joke about Rachel coming back... I'd probably end up smashing my TV if that happened.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:53 am

Wow - Cody cried like a schoolgirl when Christmas used the Ring of Replacement on him.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 am

Wow - Cody cried like a schoolgirl when Christmas used the Ring of Replacement on him.

That was just his robot brain trying to mimic emotion. It went a bit overboard.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 am

I'm pretty over this season. It's just stupid how everyone is playing Paul's game. Is it possible for no one to win? That's the only outcome I really want now

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:30 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I'm pretty over this season.  It's just stupid how everyone is playing Paul's game.  Is it possible for no one to win?  That's the only outcome I really want now

They'll take him out at some point. It would be so dumb to take him to the end!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:40 am

They haven't done anything to show that they aren't all dumb

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:46 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
They haven't done anything to show that they aren't all dumb

I think things will start to change if/when they get Jess and Cody out. And now all these temptations are done so it might go back to business as usual.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Yeah, XMas and Josh have already talked about how to get Paul out. I say in three weeks he is in deep shit.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Commander Cody crying, damn man I've seen it all now. The Marine Sniper crying, guess going to that 101st reunion is now shot to hell .... haha. What a wet eye season this is, where is Evil Dick when we need him. He'd be so mean and rude to these wimps, they'd all have quit and run home to momma. Dick would just have to sit in the house alone for like 60 days and get his payday.

The defiance to Paul is just starting thanks to X-mas getting in Havana Javiers (Josh) ear. Once they remove the big targets or perceived big targets I should say, they (the House) will turn it's focus to Gepetto (Paul) and try to get him out the door.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Finally Cody is gone! So is Big Lips McGee! Now some actual game play should begin.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Lets recap what we have left....
A few duos and three singles looking to help push a duos over the top.
Mark looks like the easy out this up coming week barring a HoH or veto win.
Then it will time to split up Matt and Raven. That's my forecasting.

Alex
Jason

Paul
X-mas

Josh

Kevin

Matt
Raven

Mark

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:42 am

Except I think Christmas and Josh are a pair (friends)

They need MARK and Kevin to team up with them and then pick off PAUL Alex and Jason

It is the smart thing to do. Otherwise Paul wins the whole thing

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:18 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Except I think Christmas and Josh are a pair (friends)

They need MARK and Kevin to team up with them and then pick off PAUL Alex and Jason

It is the smart thing to do.  Otherwise Paul wins the whole thing

Yeah, my stuff was slightly off. Did not realize Josh and X-Mas were so tight.
Paul has himself really well positioned if these fools don't actually discover he has deals with the 3 remaining pairs.

Kevin needs to find a duo ASAP or he may not last much longer. I can see Matt as the next clear target and Jason not far behind. Then it could be Kevins turns if he don't find a partner or duo.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 am

Man, that Raven is one weird chick, who seems to blow a lot of hot air, when not blowing Matt.

Raven what was your GPA .... answer - Dance. Uhhh, WTF!?!?!

Raven says her mother ran a 5:50 mile and was working on an Olympic berth. Umm, the woman division first broke the 5 minute barrier in the 1950's toots. Thus, pretty sure a 5 and a half minute mile in the mid 90's would have not even got you a try out for an Olympic spot.

Raven and her Mom apparently are part of Mensa, the top 2 percent of people with the highest IQ levels. Umm, yeah right Raven sell that story to someone else, ain't buying it you mumbling fool.

Raven says she has an inverted spine, not sure what that is exactly, but if I take that literally it means her head is where her ass is, and her ass is where her head is, and that actually does make sense if one thinks Raven has shit for brains.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:29 pm

My wife did some research when the season started and apparently she's a giant liar in real life too. All the people in her hometown say that she doesn't actually have the weird illness that she claims and that she doesn't actually have the pacemaker dealie. Basically she's a hypochondriac and pathological liar. And really fucking dumb!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Paul is killing it, and everyone else is really dumb for not getting him out. Especially Xmas. She actually thinks she would win against him? I think the only one that can come close to beating him is Josh. Only because they share the same enemies in the jury house.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Paul is lucky he got to come back for a second season with a bunch of simpletons.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:06 pm

I bet if he wins, they'll hold off on returning players for a couple of years. It would be two returning players winning in a row.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:03 pm

I am looking forward to CELEBRITY BB20 in the winter or will it be BB19 1/2?............they couldnt get along on the Apprentice how will this go?  LOL

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
I am looking forward to CELEBRITY BB20 in the winter or will it be BB19 1/2?............they couldnt get along on the Apprentice how will this go?  LOL

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped. I wonder what kind of D list celebrities they find. My guess is that Bobby Moynihan guy will be on it. Maybe Kathy Griffin (I hope not though) as long as there is no Rachel Riley I'll be happy.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I stopped watching this season. I just hate all of them

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Paul should have won... Alex and Jason were just butt hurt. There is no way Josh played a better game than Paul.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:42 am

Yeah but Paul was starting to annoy me so much with his cocky attitude that I'm glad Josh won.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: