HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Big Brother

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Big Brother   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Anyone else a loser like me and follow this show?


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20493

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Nope.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Not even sure what that is...  I don't watch a ton of TV though....    outside of live sports and NFL network of course...


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8544

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:27 pm

"Not me" says the Goon in the corner


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24216

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Piling on the "No" wagon for a valuable post.  lol3 


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7317

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:47 pm

My wife watches it so I see it sometimes



Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9083

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:09 am

I watch a LOT of TV but you won't catch me watching that dross.

I could have just said 'no' I guess?


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:53 am

I don't get into reality TV much, but that is the best reality tv show on tv. It's on 3 times per week and the drama gets crazy. You guys need to start watching it. It's on every Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:24 am

Yes, I'm a loser.  No, I don't watch this show.  I did catch 5 minutes in a hotel last week and two nice young men were holding hands on a couch.  Bob's sig flashed in my mind and I returned to channel surfing.


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:10 am

I have no idea what scene you are referring to, although there is the token gay guy on the show. But there is only 1 of them. However, there are several nice pieces of ass on the show.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:33 pm

I think I will pass, I don't have time for drama like that... I don't enjoy it... When I do watch TV, I prefer a well written comedy that is light hearted or something where I can learn something, like 'Through the Wormhole' , Cosmos, or even stuff like American Pickers or Pawn Stars... But overall I prefer not to watch a lot of TV...


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Worthless


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Worthless

Stop talking about soccer!


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9083

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
I don't get into reality TV much, but that is the best reality tv show on tv.  It's on 3 times per week and the drama gets crazy.  You guys need to start watching it.  It's on every Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

Only 3 times a week? That makes it more tempting.

Oh, wait. No it doesn't.

 poking 


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Oh no you di'int!


Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1093

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 pm

No, but I admire that you've walked right out on the limb and owned the fact that you do. You had to know that the Big-Brother-watching contingent was a potentially lonely demographic in these parts. But I can see it being worth a chance, since you never know who has what guilty pleasure on tv.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24216

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks wrote:
No, but I admire that you've walked right out on the limb and owned the fact that you do. You had to know that the Big-Brother-watching contingent was a potentially lonely demographic in these parts. But I can see it being worth a chance, since you never know who has what guilty pleasure on tv.

We have had active topics on vacuum cleaners, nerdy video games and I forget what other weird shit (oh yeah, Madonna) so not sure he was really out on the weakest of limbs with this one. Just sayin!  laughing 


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:43 am

When they come out with the Big Brother online multiplayer game where you can vacuum with Madonna while wearing skull covered t-shirts....we're all in!


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Crying or Very sad 


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20493

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks wrote:
No, but I admire that you've walked right out on the limb and owned the fact that you do. You had to know that the Big-Brother-watching contingent was a potentially lonely demographic in these parts. But I can see it being worth a chance, since you never know who has what guilty pleasure on tv.

We have had active topics on vacuum cleaners, nerdy video games and I forget what other weird shit (oh yeah, Madonna) so not sure he was really out on the weakest of limbs with this one.  Just sayin!   laughing 

Coin collecting is out there too. Not a common hobby Laughing


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6003

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:13 pm

No! Hard pass, no!


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 pm

I dont watch that show.


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks wrote:
No, but I admire that you've walked right out on the limb and owned the fact that you do. You had to know that the Big-Brother-watching contingent was a potentially lonely demographic in these parts. But I can see it being worth a chance, since you never know who has what guilty pleasure on tv.

We have had active topics on vacuum cleaners, nerdy video games and I forget what other weird shit (oh yeah, Madonna) so not sure he was really out on the weakest of limbs with this one.  Just sayin!   laughing 

Coin collecting is out there too.  Not a common hobby Laughing
I would watch a show about coin collecting long before tuning in to Big Brother...  because I am sure I would learn plenty of cool stuff I didn't know about coins and history,  which sounds pretty cool!


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8397

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:06 am

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
I don't get into reality TV much, but that is the best reality tv show on tv.  It's on 3 times per week and the drama gets crazy.  You guys need to start watching it.  It's on every Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
Dont have the time sorry pumpkin.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2181

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:34 am

negative


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:15 am

I fail to believe all of you. I don't get why some of you don't want to admit liking the best show on tv. It's okay guys. It's like coming out of the closet. Bob's done it, now it's someone else's turn.  Laughing 


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5794

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 pm

I am a fan and have been since the beginning.  I tivo it though and watch it in batches.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3911

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:39 pm

As a dedicated television historian ...  scratch 
I do watch BB, Survivor and the Amazin' Race. I also fit in Hells Kitchen and Master Chef to top of my game show reality programming list.

The invent of the DVR has made it possible to store and then smoke of these shows like a pack of Kools on a Saturday night.


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5794

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
As a dedicated television historian ...  scratch 
I do watch BB, Survivor and the Amazin' Race. I also fit in Hells Kitchen and Master Chef to top of my game show reality programming list.

The invent of the DVR has made it possible to store and then smoke of these shows like a pack of Kools on a Saturday night.

This guy gets it.

 pay attention


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
As a dedicated television historian ...  scratch 
I do watch BB, Survivor and the Amazin' Race. I also fit in Hells Kitchen and Master Chef to top of my game show reality programming list.

The invent of the DVR has made it possible to store and then smoke of these shows like a pack of Kools on a Saturday night.

Yes! At least someone has come out of the closet. Hey, you want to watch after-dark for free?

http://www.tvnutters.com/files/bbus.htm

You're welcome


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm pulling an Ed and reviving a dead thread! RFA sucks for non main leaguers!

I'm excited BB will be back soon and Survivor is awesome this season!


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5852

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 pm

I only watched it one year when a friend was on the show. But even that wasn't enough to make me a fan.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Summer TV is boring so it's nice having something to watch 3 nights a week!


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6301

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:20 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I'm pulling an Ed and reviving a dead thread! RFA sucks for non main leaguers!

I'm excited BB will be back soon and Survivor is awesome this season!

BB is on NOT in the Summer?


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:24 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I'm pulling an Ed and reviving a dead thread! RFA sucks for non main leaguers!

I'm excited BB will be back soon and Survivor is awesome this season!

BB is on NOT in the Summer?

It is, I guess the weather is confusing my brain. It's like 2 months from starting.


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1876

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 am

Usually, it starts airing in July.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:33 am

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Usually, it starts airing in July.

Alright, I was premature in reviving this thread. Haha

June 28th is the premiere date!


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1876

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:34 am

I'VE GOT IT ON MY CALENDAR!


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Good! And least I won't be judged by everyone!

Are you watching the Amazing Race?


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 pm

It's finally back!


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3911

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 am

Spoilers Alert......




That was the best opening ep of BB ever. Poor chuckle head Cameron got the snafu, but bringing back Paulie from last year was worth it. That bearded hippster dufus is fairly entertaining. As usual some nice looking gals gracing the house. That Jessica is packing an amazin' rack oo-la-la. The dude from Boston looks and sounds like a failed extra cast member from "The Departed", don't blame him for grabbing the free 25k though, good for him cause he won't be winning the top prize. Glad the Christmas gal got to stick too, that chick is ripped. Oh, the lil gamer gal Alex is another hottie. Will be interesting over the next week or two to see how the cliques form. I don't see G.I. Joe err Cody fairing well, he has the personality of a bag of rocks and flexed to much in the opening and will be targeted early on. Had to laugh when squrirrel nuts Cameron threw the competition cause he didn't want to be seen as a force, a force? really? There are like 5 dudes in the house that could eat him and still have room for lunch. By chucking the towel Cam in a way sealed his own fate. His only salvation was when the 3 desperado's were given a knife and told choose a vote or a comp as the final decision held. Thought for sure a comp was coming and Jillian was gonna be packing up and saying adios, but Christmas crossed me up when she chose vote. Broad could bench press me and likely still turn the pages as she read a book and looks like a comp beast and she chose vote, WTF? Turned out good for her though and sucked for old Cameroon. 12 fucking hours and booted from his dream, that's gotta blow. Guess all his good mojo was used up cheering the Cubbies onto the World Series last year, back to the lab, fool. That'll teach ya for tossing in the towel and throwing a comp.

:munch:


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:12 am

Yeah, that Cameron kid throwing it because he did wanna look too "strong" was stupid. And then he forgot about all the clues and picked a wrong apple.  I was hoping the Christmas chick would go home after she chose the vote.

And, why the hell would everyone not push the button for 25k. There are 15 other people there and they really think nobody was gonna push it? That's just dumb.


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3751

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I was hoping the Christmas chick would go home after she chose the vote.

Yeah, but not all competitions are physical strength.  It could have been some lame roll a ball to get the highest number challenge and that would have sucked.  She knew she had a lot of support so I think she made the right decision.


Back to top Go down
Online
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:06 am

Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I was hoping the Christmas chick would go home after she chose the vote.

Yeah, but not all competitions are physical strength.  It could have been some lame roll a ball to get the highest number challenge and that would have sucked.  She knew she had a lot of support so I think she made the right decision.
Oh for sure! I just didn't like her cockiness. I was hoping it would bite her in the ass.

And that Jessica chick...yum!

Also the Raven chick checks my redhead box, as long as she shuts up! Super annoying and hyper.


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:16 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I was hoping the Christmas chick would go home after she chose the vote.

Yeah, but not all competitions are physical strength.  It could have been some lame roll a ball to get the highest number challenge and that would have sucked.  She knew she had a lot of support so I think she made the right decision.
Oh for sure! I just didn't like her cockiness. I was hoping it would bite her in the ass.

And that Jessica chick...yum!

Also the Raven chick checks my redhead box, as long as she shuts up! Super annoying and hyper.


And that Jessica chick...yum!    good post

Also the Raven chick checks my redhead box.   no! sick


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:18 am

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Rocky Mountain Oysters wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
I was hoping the Christmas chick would go home after she chose the vote.

Yeah, but not all competitions are physical strength.  It could have been some lame roll a ball to get the highest number challenge and that would have sucked.  She knew she had a lot of support so I think she made the right decision.
Oh for sure! I just didn't like her cockiness. I was hoping it would bite her in the ass.

And that Jessica chick...yum!

Also the Raven chick checks my redhead box, as long as she shuts up! Super annoying and hyper.


And that Jessica chick...yum!    good post

Also the Raven chick checks my redhead box.   no! sick
Such a hater! She's hot as hell!


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3751

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:24 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
And that Jessica chick...yum!

Yeah, some nice camera work highlighting the bouncing breasts.


Back to top Go down
Online
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6301

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:50 am

Absolutely love BB. Matthew (clines) all the way! Cant wait til he wins


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:35 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Absolutely love BB.   Matthew (clines) all the way!  Cant wait til he wins
That's who I'm rooting for at this point.

I'm a bit torn whether I like Paul coming back or not. He's funny, but the friendship thing gets a bit old after a while.


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:39 am

Never got into this show. Enjoy!


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Big Brother   

Back to top Go down
 
Big Brother
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: