:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Jim Harbaugh - SFO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 am

I presume many of you have seen this great PSA for a serious condition in men like Jim

Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:37 pm

I loved him before...but after seeing this...Its OFFICIAL best NFL coach ever...lol.... bow 

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
I loved him before...but after seeing this...Its OFFICIAL best NFL coach ever...lol.... bow 

Lwt him at least win a SB.....   49ers  peeing

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Maybe he wears the Dad pants to hide the woodie from having a smoking hot wife.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:09 pm

ha!  Dad pants...   Laughing

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 am

I went to the movies today and Gruden has one of these out too

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Do you really think any NFL: team would actually trade a draft pick for a coach?

It would seem to me, if you really want him, just wait till he gets fired......................

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:16 pm

its happened before

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
its happened before

I tried Googleing that, couldn't find anything right away, I thought it had years ago. Really before Draft picks were as valuable as the are now.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

I think it has twice that I remember - one of them may have been gruden but could be wrong

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:22 pm

found this but not from a news source ------
--------------------------------------------------

Technically there have been "trades for coaches" - when a team has a coach under contract who wants to coach elsewhere, the compensation has been draft choices. Four that come to mind right away

1997 Bill Parcels left the Patriots in favor of the Jets and the Patriots were compensated with a first, second, and a third round pick ...I believe

2000 Parcels resigns, Bill Belichick ascends to the head coaches job for the Jets but opts instead to go to New England. The Jets were compensated with the Patriots number 1 draft pick

2002 Jon Gruden (as you mentioned) left Oakland to join Tampa and Oakland got Tampa's number 1 pick.

In 2006, Herm Edwards (as you mentioned) did leave New York Jets to sign with Kansas City. Edwards still had 2 years left on his contract with NYJ but was not as high profile as the other three ... so the Jets got only a fourth round pick for him.

In three cases of these cases, it appears that the team that got the coach fared better ... Tampa and the Patriots both won Super Bowls shortly after the "trade" ... the Jets rose up from the cellar and actually played in the AFC championship in Parcels' second year.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:25 pm

found this but not from a news source ------
--------------------------------------------------

Technically there have been "trades for coaches" - when a team has a coach under contract who wants to coach elsewhere, the compensation has been draft choices. Four that come to mind right away

1997 Bill Parcels left the Patriots in favor of the Jets and the Patriots were compensated with a first, second, and a third round pick ...I believe

2000 Parcels resigns, Bill Belichick ascends to the head coaches job for the Jets but opts instead to go to New England. The Jets were compensated with the Patriots number 1 draft pick

2002 Jon Gruden (as you mentioned) left Oakland to join Tampa and Oakland got Tampa's number 1 pick.

In 2006, Herm Edwards (as you mentioned) did leave New York Jets to sign with Kansas City. Edwards still had 2 years left on his contract with NYJ but was not as high profile as the other three ... so the Jets got only a fourth round pick for him.

In three cases of these cases, it appears that the team that got the coach fared better ... Tampa and the Patriots both won Super Bowls shortly after the "trade" ... the Jets rose up from the cellar and actually played in the AFC championship in Parcels' second year.

Thanks, I thought it had, just couldn't remember all the details.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:38 pm

Maybe the 9ers will be able to find a coach that doesn't have a loose screw this time around?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:
Maybe the 9ers will be able to find a coach that doesn't have a loose screw this time around?

Just one?

Damn, you're generous.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:49 pm

I can't wait to see what the 49ers do here with Harbaugh this offseason.

49ers 6 seasons prior to Harbaugh taking over (Nolan and Singletary as coaches)

2005 4-12
2006 7-9
2007 5-11
2008 7-9
2009 8-8
2010 6-10
Total= 37-59 sick

4 seasons with Harbaugh at the helm

2011 13-3
2012 11-4-1
2013 12-4
2014 7-7
Total= 43-18-1

To me it looks like Harbaugh isn't the issue, but the team just had a down year this year. I mean yeah they have lost 2 confrence championship games and 1 Superbowl, but how many teams can say they made it that far??????? If the 49ers get rid of Harbaugh it would be the biggest mistake they have ever made

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:18 pm

I hope they fire his ass!

Sincerely,
Every U of Michigan Fan on the planet hey pray pray2

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
I hope they fire his ass!

Sincerely,
Every U of Michigan Miami Fan on the planet hey   pray pray2  

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I can't wait to see what the 49ers do here with Harbaugh this offseason.

49ers 6 seasons prior to Harbaugh taking over (Nolan and Singletary as coaches)

2005 4-12
2006 7-9
2007 5-11
2008 7-9
2009 8-8
2010 6-10
Total= 37-59  sick

4 seasons with Harbaugh at the helm

2011 13-3
2012 11-4-1
2013 12-4
2014 7-7
Total= 43-18-1

To me it looks like Harbaugh isn't the issue, but the team just had a down year this year.  I mean yeah they have lost 2 confrence championship games and 1 Superbowl, but how many teams can say they made it that far???????  If the 49ers get rid of Harbaugh it would be the biggest mistake they have ever made

Dude, give us a tougher one.

The Buffalo Bills.

Except in that case, Marv Levy was still the Hero, not the Villain.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:24 am

Firing Harbaugh would be like the Chargers firing what's-his-face after going 14-2....

Honestly, I really hope they do fire him and that team goes down the tubes for decades because in the last couple years I have found that with the exception of Han-yang, 49er fans are quickly rising to the top in terms of knobjob fans who are part delusional and part douchetard and when the team is good they cannot help themselves from unleashing their tardjizz on society...Last year these hacks that stole the chant from 300 were busy telling the entire planet that their self-absorbed muscle-kissing fuckstain of a QB was all that and a bag of gumdrops....and I have no idea how many people have argued with me over that overrated pile of vaginas Michael Crabtree....and yet here we are. The 49ers swallow. Good. Sorry to Han-Yang but it's gotta be for the greater good. The 49er fanbase is not capable of having a legitimate contender without turning full tard.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:58 am

Haha Kinda like the huskers caving to public pressure and firing bo after 9-4, 10-4, 10-4, 9-4, 10-4, 9-4, 9-3 seasons.... fans are dumb lol id take those seasons in a heartbeat at iowastate. Thats 7 years of player turnover and staying at that level wow not many people can do that

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:46 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
pile of vaginas

Sorry, off topic, but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a time in my life I would have loved to find one of these!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:19 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
pile of vaginas

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:35 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
pile of vaginas

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE

You are my hero.

I'm ordering a Fathead of you for my den.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:39 am

WOOHOO!!!!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:05 am

The Niners have made it far the last 3 years but defense and run game have carried them. The defense had so many injuries/suspensions (Bowman, Willis, Smith, starting DT, starting CB) this year and still kept the team in many games. Average points allowed is < 21. That's top 10 in the league. Offense is scoring < 18. That's bottom 5 (we're ahead of TEN, NYJ, OAK and JAC, offensive powerhouses Laughing ).

Harbaugh is supposed to be an offensive coach but very little (if any) progress was made this year. It's quite possible that the OC Roman is the problem but it looks like Harbaugh is too stubborn to override the OC and thus it's on him too. So I think Harbaugh is let go. Possibility that Roman is the sacrificial lamb but I don't think Harbaugh will tolerate it. He's too loyal to his coaches.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Heard the michigan school paper thinks john and jim are twins, lol

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:23 am

Firing Harbaugh would be like the Chargers firing what's-his-face after going 14-2....

Honestly, I really hope they do fire him and that team goes down the tubes for decades because in the last couple years I have found that with the exception of Han-yang, 49er fans are quickly rising to the top in terms of knobjob fans who are part delusional and part douchetard and when the team is good they cannot help themselves from unleashing their tardjizz on society...Last year these hacks that stole the chant from 300 were busy telling the entire planet that their self-absorbed muscle-kissing fuckstain of a QB was all that and a bag of gumdrops....and I have no idea how many people have argued with me over that overrated pile of vaginas Michael Crabtree....and yet here we are.  The 49ers swallow.  Good.  Sorry to Han-Yang but it's gotta be for the greater good.  The 49er fanbase is not capable of having a legitimate contender without turning full tard.

What is tardjizz?

Michigan grad and big fan here.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Apalachicola Oysters wrote:

Honestly, I really hope they do fire him and that team goes down the tubes for decades because in the last couple years I have found that with the exception of Han-yang, 49er fans are quickly rising to the top in terms of knobjob fans who are part delusional and part douchetard and when the team is good they cannot help themselves from unleashing their tardjizz on society...Last year these hacks that stole the chant from 300 were busy telling the entire planet that their self-absorbed muscle-kissing fuckstain of a QB was all that and a bag of gumdrops....and I have no idea how many people have argued with me over that overrated pile of vaginas Michael Crabtree....and yet here we are.  The 49ers swallow.  Good.  Sorry to Han-Yang but it's gotta be for the greater good.  The 49er fanbase is not capable of having a legitimate contender without turning full tard.

What is tardjizz?

I don't remember making that statement but I agree with me. Well said.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:22 pm

[quote="Apalachicola Oysters"]

What is tardjizz?

Sorry to hear that. hehe

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:53 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Apalachicola Oysters wrote:

What is tardjizz?

Sorry to hear that.  hehe

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:09 am

I like that picture Ed.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Ahh, Notre Dame and Big Blue (Michigan).

My two favorite fight songs come from those two schools.

Wish the NFL did the live band stuff like college ball. Not sure if the Redskins still do it or not, they use to have the live band do "Hail to the Redskins" after scores and I loved it back in the 80's. Ain't watched many a Redskin game of late so I don't know if they still rock the house with the live band or not.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Ahh, Notre Dame and Big Blue (Michigan).  

My two favorite fight songs come from those two schools.  

Wish the NFL did the live band stuff like college ball.  Not sure if the Redskins still do it or not, they use to have the live band do "Hail to the Redskins" after scores and I loved it back in the 80's.  Ain't watched many a Redskin game of late so I don't know if they still rock the house with the live band or not.  

coffee

Is everyone from Canada as nice as you Todd? You never say anything mean.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Is everyone from Canada as nice as you Todd?  You never say anything mean.

Hmm, I'm gonna have to work on this a lil more. I'm nicer on the puter than real life due to arguments on line require lots of typing and well I'm not big on typing a ton. Where as telling someone off in person is rather easy, or at least was. Ever since I broke my tooth and had it bonded back in place it wiggles and hurt a lil every time I pronounce the PHHH for fuck. This has really limited my dialogue ... laughing

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:52 am

overrated pile of vaginas

There is just no such thing.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:35 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

This made me lol... lol3

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:36 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Quote :
Under normal circumstances, writing on someone's car is a good way to get in trouble with the owner or, worse, the police. For Jo Ann Humbert, however, there was absolutely nothing to get upset about. The Michigan fan drove to Warren, Ohio, on Thursday, where Wolverines coach Jim Harbaugh was attending yet another of the controversial satellite camps that have become a hot summer topic in college football. And with a car decked out with Michigan logos and a paint scheme that looks a lot like a Michigan helmet, she managed to get Harbaugh to autograph the hood, per the Cleveland Plain-Dealer.

Harbaugh has led a proliferation of satellite camps all over the country this year, whereby assistant coaches can attend various types of football camps in an official capacity. The NCAA at first banned the practice, then reversed course to allow them. That decision was met with much chagrin by the Southeastern Conference and some of its coaches, including Alabama's Nick Saban.

None of that is of concern to Humbert, however, who said she planned to have her Harbaugh signature clear-coated for protection.

Harbaugh, meanwhile, is applying his figurative signature to college football's offseason.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:04 am

Get sum Jimmy! Buck the system... Check... Piss off Nick Saban... Check... Take time out to sign the hood of a fan... Check!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Harbaugh - SFO   

Back to top Go down

Jim Harbaugh - SFO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: