HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Jeremy Hill RB CIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Fri May 09, 2014 7:56 pm

That sucking sound is the combined value of all the CIN RB's.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Sat May 10, 2014 9:31 am

dizzy 

What a crowded spot to land...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 pm

I realize that it doesn't make THE TRADE even by any means but I have no doubt that all those who mocked my love of Jeremy Hill will surely be along soon to admit they were wrong about him...I may be happy with the deal but I do miss the RB I drafted.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I realize that it doesn't make THE TRADE even by any means but I have no doubt that all those who mocked my love of Jeremy Hill will surely be along soon to admit they were wrong about him...I may be happy with the deal but I do miss the RB I drafted.

Uh huh.

Shape it any way that makes you feel better for bending that poor boy over.......

OR!!!!!!

Since you love him so much.....

Trade it all back for him!

mock mock mock

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 pm

I'll trade you JJ Watt for him. It's OK I can laugh about it now shrug seems fair sick

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Just sayin...a few in the peanut gallery basically said Hill was trash so I just wish they would own up to being wrong. Beyond that, not apologizing for doing as anyone would have and not going to trade Watt for Hill but if you'll deal him maybe I would overpay....who knows

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:09 am

Hill is way better than I thought he was at the time of THE TRADE. If that same asinine trade were made today, I think people would only think you bent Dan over 5x instead of 7x.

He certainly has played well and I, for one, am very surprised that he essentially supplanted Gio who I thought was going to be a Top 3-5 RB this season. But, then again, I also thought Doug effing Martin was going to be right up there too.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:26 am

I've been a so so fan of Hill after being drafted by the Bengals. I do thing they could do a better job of using him and Bernard as a 1-2 punch.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:50 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Just sayin...a few in the peanut gallery basically said Hill was trash so I just wish they would own up to being wrong.  Beyond that, not apologizing for doing as anyone would have and not going to trade Watt for Hill but if you'll deal him maybe I would overpay....who knows

He's not trash, although, they do need to fix his ability to hang onto the ball.

If you thought I was one that said he is trash, then, I was wrong.

He still wasn't worth what was given, but, better than I think any of us thought he would be so far.

It's just fun to pick on someone else's trades after a couple of the boneheaded ones I've done.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:13 am

Jeremy Hill has showed slightly more ability than I thought he had, he is a capable RB... With that said, I don't think he has "supplanted" Gio in the Bengals offense just yet, he has had more opportunity the second half of the season because Gio got hurt and missed nearly a month and even though he has returned to action he is still clearly not 100% from the games I have watched, last night's game might be the best he has looked since returning from injury.

Ultimately what I believe is going to happen in Cinci starting next year is a much more even 50-50 split which really is going to hamper both players values moving forward... So unfortunately both backs will probably have their upside limited to RB2 or strong flex plays, which sucks...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:40 am

I've been impressed with this guy's ability as well.  I thought Bernard would overshadow this guy, but it looks like Hill is a very capable runner.  

this could be a very dangerous one-two punch, if the Bengals use these guys right

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:48 am

Thanks guys...the main person who was talking shit is no longer here but I like that others admitted he is good. I think Chris is right about what to expect next year even if I think Hill is better than he (Chris) thinks he is......I have always felt like Gio is the one who is given too much credit. I still hate that Hill was drafted to Cincinnati.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 am

I still like Bernard more, but that is probably because I am a huge UNC fan  smile2

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 am

With Dalton you can always count on him needing to use his run game. The QB got paid but geesh he really isnt that good IMO. Thank God he has AJG to help his stats.

What I am saying is they will need both Gio and Hill so each will have solid games with some highs and lows. If one goes down to temporary injury (say out 2 weeks nothing serious) the other is going to have a full plate of touches.

I wouldnt mind owning either as long as the price was right.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:42 am

Named the lead back in 2015 with Gio being the COP.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Doubrful... He might be the "starter" and might get a majority of the early down work, but this will still be a RBBC, depending on game flow in it anyones guess who might get the majority of the work from week to week... It isn't like he will suddenly be a 25+ touch guy like Leveon Bell... Do you have a source for this? This sounds like a beat writer is speculating because it is early February and he has nothing better to do...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Quote :
Bengals.com suggests Jeremy Hill will handle 15-20 touches per game in 2015, while Gio Bernard will handle 8-11.
Beat writer Geoff Hobson is "going to write in" Bernard for 60 catches as "the change-of-pace guy," while Hill should keep the feature back role. Hill was one of the premier value picks in 2014 fantasy drafts, but it's fair to wonder if he'll be a bit overvalued in 2015. He won't be a three-down back. We've seen early mocks and MFL10s where Hill goes in the first round.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Bengals.com suggests Jeremy Hill will handle 15-20 touches per game in 2015, while Gio Bernard will handle 8-11.
Beat writer Geoff Hobson is "going to write in" Bernard for 60 catches as "the change-of-pace guy," while Hill should keep the feature back role. Hill was one of the premier value picks in 2014 fantasy drafts, but it's fair to wonder if he'll be a bit overvalued in 2015. He won't be a three-down back. We've seen early mocks and MFL10s where Hill goes in the first round.

laughing So it was a beat writer speculating! I don't put alot of stock in what most of these guys have to say, especially in February!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:58 pm

I hate this damn RBBC shit when it comes to fantasy football. Never know who is going to go off week in and week out hairout

Now from their team perspective, this is an excellent move. I like Hill as the early down back and Gio in sort of a Shane Vereen type of role. This could be one of the top rushing attacks in the NFL next year

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:36 am

I have never been all aboard the Gio train and obviously I love Hill (even though I had to part ways with him).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Hill RB CIN   

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Hill RB CIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: