Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Davante Adams WR GB   Fri May 09, 2014 8:44 pm

OooooooOOooooo

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:21 pm

From what I'm hearing about Adams, I expect him to be Rodgers #3 WR this year. The book on Adams is that he has decent speed with great hands and runs precise routes. If you are a good route runner that means Rodgers knows where to find you and he will. I expect 65/750/7 from Adams this year, decent for a Rookie.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:03 am

You got a source or is this just your hunch?    I am not sure where you got that he runs precise routes from?   Almost everything I read and from my own tape review while scouting him would suggest otherwise...  I think he is a fairly sloppy route runner and he is still pretty raw and inexperienced.   He is a good athlete who took advantage of fairly mediocre defenders in the Mountain West Conference last year.   He is going to have to improve that route running to create separation in the NFL.   The last bit of news I saw pertaining to Adams was that he was struggling with drops in OTA's...    

I like Adams and fully expect him to develop into a playmaker,  but I don't think he has surpassed Boykin for the #3 spot just yet,   Boykin has proven he can be a reliable WR in the NFL,  Adams hasn't even played his first preseason game yet.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Jason Wilde is a Green Bay Espn insider he reports daily on 540 AM radio in Milwaukee. It's been crickets about Boykins, all Adams. Just a side note, during the season Wilde does a show called "Tuesdays with Aaron", great great show checked out the podcasts on 540 Espn, you'll have a new respect for Rodgers. Good inside information, you'll hear a QB talk about as openly as you can about plays, what happened on certain plays, breaking down defenses etc

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Thats cool,  I will take a listen to the podcast when I get a chance,   but this sounds like a case of the rookie being hyped because he is the new toy for the offense to play with.    But when real bullets start to fly I am not sure that Adams is developed enough to be consistent.    He is certainly more athletic than Boykin and can make flashy catches in practice but I don't think that automatically translates to game situations...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:17 pm

It's probably just a case of wishful thinking on my part regarding Adams as far #3 right away. I guess cuz I'm not much of a Boykins fan. I think he's a slightly above average WR who just happens to have the best QB in the league throwing him the ball.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:05 am

Don't get me wrong, I believe Adams will be an absolute stud in the NFL at some point, I am just not sure that ascent will start in 2014... We'll see what happens though...

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:43 am

I agree with Outlaws on this one. I never saw Adams as anything more than an average college route runner which will hinder his teansition to the NFL level.........but the hands. Kid made some nice catches over his career. Anyway, Boykin isn't much of a talent but he knows the system and can get open in the slot against nicke dbs, something Adams might not be able to do yet.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:50 am

I think Adams will be a good player, but not this year. Very few rookie WR's doe really well, especially rookies who arent getting 1st team reps. I think Boykin is the one who will have decent numbers. The only WR who I am 100% confident in is Nelson. Cobb is really good, but I am not convinced he will put up stud numbers.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
From what I'm hearing about Adams, I expect him to be Rodgers #3 WR this year. The book on Adams is that he has decent speed with great hands and runs precise routes. If you are a good route runner that means Rodgers knows where to find you and he will. I expect 65/750/7 from Adams this year, decent for a Rookie.

Clearly the WR #3 in Green Bay right now, more importantly he has the trust of Rodgers. Had a good game yesterday and a huge catch late in the game on Rodgers fake spike. Expect some big games moving forward, he has the potential to exceed the 65/750/7 I predicted earlier in the season. Hopefully he doesn't make Cobb expendable, it would be nice to see these 3 WR together for awhile.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Update: Davante Adams still bad at football... wrote:
(Rotoworld)Davante Adams caught 3-of-6 targets for 42 yards in the Packers' Week 16 loss to the Cardinals.

Analysis: News flash, Adams is still bad at football. His long catch of 38 yards down the left sideline pulled the Packers out of the shadow of their own goal posts, but Adams celebrated his second-longest catch of the season by spiking the ball and taking a delay of game penalty. Later, Adams was the target on 4th-and-goal, catching the ball at the one-yard line and getting stuffed for a turnover on downs. The least productive receiver in the NFL on a per-route basis, Adams has been unusable in fantasy for weeks. Things won't be any different next week vs. Minnesota.

rofl ROFL ROTFLMAO Laughing mock

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:21 am

Yup. He sucks.

What kills me is that often times the source of articles like that (looking at FBG's) were touting players like this months earlier as "no-brainer talents" yada yada yada.

Somewhere there should be a site tracking which side of the fence people are on and note when "experts" switch sides so they can't act all smug like they knew shit.

FBG's has gotten bad about this...they blow everyone and when it doesn't work out they'll say shit like "well no duh player X is horrible...he can't run routes to save his life" or whatever...oh really? Funny how you omitted that from your July analysis.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 am

Loved that end zone shot...Right through the wickets. But, remember when we used to give Wr's three years to develop? Saw an interview with Derrick Carr, when they played Oakland last week. Realize they were homeboys at Fresno, but he loves the Guy. Said he is having a rough season, and expects much more from him next year. Never been a big fanboy, but rather trust Carr than anyone at FBG...

Ok, he's still bad at football. (Love that headline) lol3

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:05 am

The "3 years to develop" thing always seemed weird to me. I have no doubt some needed that length of time but obviously some don't and some never make it. It remind of the ridiculous "bad things happen in 3's" statement. You just start over after 3 dummy.

Each player is different. So when a guy enters the league, I want to see progress. It might be fast or it might be slow but progress is usually not too hard to see (not to us but to the coaching staff who sees most everything). That said, a guy should have the whole catching thing figured out by the time they show up in the NFL, right?

Maybe Adams gets his shit together in the future. I don't see it but maybe. I just wish those who touted him big time were exposed when acting today like they knew all along he was no good.

The thing I hate the most is when a player or team celebrates after something minuscule. Adams' catch led him to celebrate which drew a flag. Really jerkoff? What are you celebrating exactly? I saw a Titan celebrate a TD yesterday too...why? Cuz you didn't get shutout? Cmon man!

Save the celebration for when it makes some sense. If you're losing and you score, do like Cam and give the ball to a kid in the stands but don't spike that shit and do your Incredible Hulk interpretation or do some hip-swivel dance bullshit....you're still fucking losing idiot.

Adams should not be higher than 4th on the GB depth chart at this point but luckily for him, coaches are far more stubborn than I.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:26 pm

It's not just Adams whose bad.  It's the whole WR corp!  Not happy with any of the pass catchers, and am not happy with the way Rodgers is throwing the ball either

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:43 pm

having him on my roster has blinded me a little - but yes right now he sucks - still have a tiny bit of hope for him though

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Absolute garbage... I know the game was already out of hand at this time but he dropped another TD in the end zone.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Adams is a cut above average at best IMO. He could be good when Rodgers is on the mark and gift wraps his passes to him, but the facts IMO are Adams hands are okay and his speed is just okay. He is not a stud nor is he likely to ever be. However, he is a serviceable guys with some limited upside do to the offense he plays in.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Tue May 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Not many more chances left...clock is definitely ticking down.

Quote :
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel doesn't consider Davante Adams' roster spot a "sure thing" for 2016.
In breaking down the Pack's crowded receiver corps, reporter Tom Silverstein labels Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb as the only "sure things." We'd add Jeff Janis to that list. It would ultimately be surprising if Adams couldn't crack the 53-man roster, but he was one of the worst regularly-featured wideouts in the league last season, averaging a stunningly-bad 9.7 yards on 50 catches. Still only 23, Adams has youth and his 2014 draft position (No. 53 overall) working in his favor.  

Last edited by Oaktown Malosos on Tue May 03, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Tue May 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Is this when everyone acts like they knew he wasn't gonna pan out despite it seeming like every motherfucker and their brother was on this kids bandwagon 2 years ago?

Swing and a miss MAJORITY.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 12:21 am

If you can't succeed with Rodgers as your starting QB, then you are a really pathetic NFL WR. I think if he doesn't do a thing this year, he needs to go the CFL. No room for anymore bum WR's in the NFL

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 12:25 am

I was never on this guy's bandwagon... didn't hate him either... but it is a bit surprising how hard he has struggled in the NFL...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 7:06 am

I never liked him either. Nope. Not even sure who he is, like what he does for a living, or what kind of carbon-based life form this "Davante Adams" is.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 9:00 am

*****OFFICIAL HOMER ALERT*****    Neutral

I think Davante rebounds in 2016 as a sufficient WR3. He has shown he can do it, before that monumental fart last year. Jordy will help take all the stress off him. Wait and see.  pray

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 10:44 am

Being a sufficient WR3 in GB, making him maybe a WR4 or 5 for fantasy purposes isn't exactly much of a rebound considering most people spent mid 1st round rookie picks on him, expecting him to become a WR1 in 2-3 years, not a WR4...

I was happy during that draft though, in at least two different leagues I had the guy right in front of me take him over Odell Beckham, who I was able to get with the #5 or #6 pick in those leagues!

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 10:46 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Not many more chances left...clock is definitely ticking down.

Quote :
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel doesn't consider Davante Adams' roster spot a "sure thing" for 2016.
In breaking down the Pack's crowded receiver corps, reporter Tom Silverstein labels Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb as the only "sure things." We'd add Jeff Janis to that list. It would ultimately be surprising if Adams couldn't crack the 53-man roster, but he was one of the worst regularly-featured wideouts in the league last season, averaging a stunningly-bad 9.7 yards on 50 catches. Still only 23, Adams has youth and his 2014 draft position (No. 53 overall) working in his favor.  
I'd much rather have Adams on the roster vs. Janis, I think he'll be an adequate #3 WR this year.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 11:00 am

I don't know, from a pure measurables point of view I prefer Janis, he is bigger, faster and more athletic than Adams and has flashed some pretty serious ability in limited appearances. The only advantage that Adams has is draft capital, he was a 2nd round pick while Janis was a 7th rounder. It is somewhat rare for teams to completely give up on a 1st or 2nd round pick after just a couple of seasons. I think both players make the final 53 man roster but I wouldn't be surprised if Janis earns the #3 role over Adams...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 11:08 am

The fact that Janis could barely sniff the field until every WR on our roster was hurt last year says a lot in my opinion. Adams was drafted with the expectation that he'd be our #3WR, since we already had Nelson and Cobb so he's meeting expectations IMO. He's shown some flashes of being much better than that. Jordy didn't have a breakout year until year 4, very rarely does a GB WR come in and make a major impact in < 3 yrs.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 11:14 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Being a sufficient WR3 in GB,  making him maybe a WR4 or 5 for fantasy purposes isn't exactly much of a rebound considering most people spent mid 1st round rookie picks on him, expecting him to become a WR1 in 2-3 years, not a WR4.

As Chris points out, "relative" to his draft position he is showing as a bust, so far.  I'd give him another year, you almost have to given where he was drafted; but even so, I would prefer Janis, just plain looks better to my eyes.  (Though I have been told, I'm "blind" as a Bat...LOL!).

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 11:19 am

I'm not even an Adams fan, I haven't cussed out a WR this much since Bill Schroeder, he dropped so many catchable balls last year at crucial times it almost made me vomit. I just don't see a better option on the Roster right now. I'm hoping his dropsies were some sophomore slump or some shit like that. He also only cost TT 1 million this year and 1.2 million next year, so there's that.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 11:36 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Being a sufficient WR3 in GB,  making him maybe a WR4 or 5 for fantasy purposes isn't exactly much of a rebound considering most people spent mid 1st round rookie picks on him, expecting him to become a WR1 in 2-3 years, not a WR4.

As Chris points out, "relative" to his draft position he is showing as a bust, so far.  I'd give him another year, you almost have to given where he was drafted; but even so, I would prefer Janis, just plain looks better to my eyes.  (Though I have been told, I'm "blind" as a Bat...LOL!).
Yeah Janis looks awesome in his 4 career receptions in the regular season (that's sarcasm). I have never seen him make a catch on a timing route or a back shoulder throw. All his big plays have come on broken routes. Sorry I don't see how he could look better, it's not even a small sample size, it's a zero sample size

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Ok Dan...They both suck! wink

But maybe McCarthy makes more sense than I:
Quote :
 "I look for Jeff to take that next step this season.  Janis should have been playing earlier and a lot more than he did before his Divisional Round breakout, McCarthy admitted". After his blow-up 7-145-2 game in the Divisional Round loss to the Cardinals, it appears McCarthy is finally coming around to the idea of getting Janis more snaps in 2016. With Jordy Nelson (knee) coming back, Janis should compete (and beat) Davante Adams for the No. 3 receiver.

Granted, not regular season, but perhaps that makes it even more impressive.  Seven receptions in one game, for a buck 45 and 2...Yup, only one game; some would call it a fluke, others a break-out...He basically stepped up as their only option as Adams and Cobb floundered with poor play and injuries. But I don't remember Adams flashing these numbers...even once.  Oh yeah, and 4.42 speed...Definitely still raw...But I do like the "sample" limited as it may be.

Of course, as you mentioned, it's not costing them a ton of money to keep Adams around, so maybe one will pan out for the Pack.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 12:21 pm

This all speaks to draft capital IMO, because Adams cost a 2nd round pick he has been given all the chances thus far, despite being one of the worst WR's in the league from an efficiency standpoint last year.... Meanwhile, Janis was pushed down the depth chart due to his draft capital, there is no pressure to get a 7th rounder out there on the field... I would like to see Janis given a fair shot at competing with Adams for the #3 role this year in camp...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 1:17 pm

This all speaks to draft capital IMO,   because Adams cost a 2nd round pick he has been given all the chances thus far,  despite being one of the worst WR's in the league from an efficiency standpoint last year....   Meanwhile,  Janis was pushed down the depth chart due to his draft capital,   there is no pressure to get a 7th rounder out there on the field...   I would like to see Janis given a fair shot at competing with Adams for the #3 role this year in camp...

If he can get his head in the playbook he may have an opportunity for that 3rd spot, that is what has been holding him back from being on the field more.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 2:46 pm

I'll take NEITHER for 500, Alex.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Andy's opinion on approximately 90% of the players in the NFL:

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Wed May 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Green Bay will be a better team without him, surely? He's crap.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 2:53 am

The way I see it, someone has to counter folks like you who try to put silver lining on even the most pedestrian NFL players...they're not all good...well they are in as much as they got to the NFL but once in that club most are no more than "meh". As for what appears to be my analysis...I am much more open about trashing players I dislike than I am about talking up players I do like which gives the impression that I like nobody. Secretly I hope certain players (that the masses have written off) will prove me right despite that they have failed thus far and very likely aren't gonna turn it around.

So I think I'm down to feeling that way on only like 88% of the league now...many I am indifferent about.

laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 am

England Dragons wrote:
Green Bay will be a better team without him, surely? He's crap.

coffee

I totally disagree, but only time will tell.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 10:43 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

The way I see it, someone has to counter folks like you who try to put silver lining on even the most pedestrian NFL players...they're not all good...well they are in as much as they got to the NFL but once in that club most are no more than "meh".  As for what appears to be my analysis...I am much more open about trashing players I dislike than I am about talking up players I do like which gives the impression that I like nobody.  Secretly I hope certain players (that the masses have written off) will prove me right despite that they have failed thus far and very likely aren't gonna turn it around.

So I think I'm down to feeling that way on only like 88% of the league now...many I am indifferent about.

laughing

laughing What you think is a silver lining and liking every player in the league, is actually just objective football analysis. I see good traits in every single player in the league (otherwise they wouldn't be in the NFL), and I see the bad traits as well. The trick is weighing those out relative to the team or situation they are currently in... I find negative things even about the players I like the most, they just have more positive traits to offset them.

There are no players that I totally love and no players that I totally hate, that is a futile way to evaluate players and build dynasty rosters... You have to find the positive traits in the lesser players and try to pick out the ones that are being put in situations where you might get the most out of them...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 am

laughing  What you think is a silver lining and liking every player in the league,   is actually just objective football analysis.

Yeah, I'm not on board with that. lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 11:16 am

laughing  What you think is a silver lining and liking every player in the league,   is actually just objective football analysis.  

Yeah, I'm not on board with that.  lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3 lol3

Not even sure what that means... objective football analysis is the only rational way to build a dynasty team or put together a rookie draft board... What do you do? Just throw darts at the names on a board?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 11:23 am

Not even sure what that means...   objective football analysis is the only rational way to build a dynasty team or put together a rookie draft board...    What do you do?   Just throw darts at the names on a board?

It was a joke. It means I am not gonna waste calories or brain cells trying to make an argument for why a guy like Wheaton isn't the super-average bag of dicks that he is....if you'd like to assign value to him because his team is stubborn and continues to trot his ass out there, by all means have at it. I assess players by various means but I have no problem looking past the fact that they are good enough to get to the NFL and evaluate them in relation to those around them...I mean it means jack shit that Markus Wheaton could school my mother when it comes to running routes.

To sum it up...if you like everyone then you might as well like no one. I appear to like no one but I have a fairly clear line in the sand but unfortunately I don't spell that line out for all to see (which leads to folks thinking I hate everyone or whatever variation of that).

I appreciate your point for sure.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Not even sure what that means...   objective football analysis is the only rational way to build a dynasty team or put together a rookie draft board...    What do you do?   Just throw darts at the names on a board?

It was a joke.  It means I am not gonna waste calories or brain cells trying to make an argument for why a guy like Wheaton isn't the super-average bag of dicks that he is....if you'd like to assign value to him because his team is stubborn and continues to trot his ass out there, by all means have at it.  I assess players by various means but I have no problem looking past the fact that they are good enough to get to the NFL and evaluate them in relation to those around them...I mean it means jack shit that Markus Wheaton could school my mother when it comes to running routes.

To sum it up...if you like everyone then you might as well like no one.  I appear to like no one but I have a fairly clear line in the sand but unfortunately I don't spell that line out for all to see (which leads to folks thinking I hate everyone or whatever variation of that).

I appreciate your point for sure.

Just can't stop thinking about Wheaton, can you? beat dead horse

To each their own, I just enjoy discussing football and fantasy analysis, and every player has both pros and cons that we can weigh against each other to try to come up with a relative value... But hey, if you want to just be super black and white and just have a small box of yes players and a large box of no players, then have at it, its your perogative of course... I just find this hobby more enjoyable when appreciating the myriad of colors and shades when it comes to analyzing a particular players profile, in reality there is no black and white when it comes to player evaluation, there is way more to it than that...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Poor Devante Adams. He's so shit that his own thread isn't even about him...

mock

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 3:00 pm

14-22 slap hammer VS dispute boxing 20-28

Just saying... tongue

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 3:02 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
14-22  slap hammer VS dispute boxing 20-28

Just saying... tongue

Now that's funny right there. I can still laugh, because I don't have a losing record. laughing

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Just saying... tongue

Now that's funny right there. I can still laugh, because I don't have a losing record. laughing

ROTFLMAO What is funnier is I have a better record then both of them and my team smells of a mixture of emesis and urine with a touch of feces! ROFL

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Are you actually playing the fantasy football record card like a grade schooler? Rolling Eyes

First off, what does the record matter anyhow? It has nothing to do with someone's fantasy knowledge or how hard they work at team building, especially when taken out of context... I inherited a shitty team 3 yrs ago when I joined RW that I completely dismantled and sacrificed to the dynasty gods, I did that on purpose becuase I wanted a clean slate and I wanted to challenge myself with a full rebuild... I was expecting a couple shaky seasons with my fair share of growing pains, which is exactly what I got those first two years, I was just happy I avoided pink! I was hoping to at least be competitive by year 3, which I was, as I made the playoffs last season... my record does not appear impressive, however I am meeting my schedule so far and the goals I set for myself when I started this rebuild, so I am not concerned with my cumulative record, only with where I am right now and where I am heading... Context is everything...

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   Thu May 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Just saying... tongue

ROTFLMAO What is funnier is I have a better record then both of them and my team smells of a mixture of emesis and urine with a touch of feces! ROFL

Appears that you've covered most of the bodily discharges . . .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davante Adams WR GB   

Back to top Go down

Davante Adams WR GB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: