Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Thu May 08, 2014 10:44 pm

big need

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 pm

And being a late 1st he has time to learn and not get fed to the wolves...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Thu May 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Bridgewater should beat Cassell out easily, he is pro ready, more so than Bortles or Manziel, this was the best pick in the 1st round. The Vikings got top 10 talent at pick #32!

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 5:58 am

Bridgewater will not start this season. Cassel is going to start. Bridgewater may start some games later in the year but not until the Vikings are out of it.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 6:51 am

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Bridgewater will not start this season. Cassel is going to start. Bridgewater may start some games later in the year but not until the Vikings are out of it.

Why?

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 9:26 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Why?

For the same reason why Bortles probably won't start for Jax right away. Bridgewater is more talented than Cassel, that goes without saying, but there's a learning curve and there is no reason for Bridgewater to learn in week 1 unless there is an injury to Cassel.

Just trying to think like an NFL exec/coach instead of a kool-aid drinking fantasy football fan. The fantasy football fan in me says Cassel sucks, Bridgewater can't do any worse and the Vikings aren't going to make the playoffs so he might as well start. But that just isn't the way coaches/execs think the majority of the time.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Why?

Yeah I am not sure about this either... Cassel doesn't set the bar very high, I see no reason to be so sure that the Vikings won't start Bridgewater... Bridgewater is still the best QB in this class, despite all the talking head buffoons turning on him after one bad pro day while ignoring what he actually did in games that mattered on film!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 9:45 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Why?

For the same reason why Bortles probably won't start for Jax right away.  Bridgewater is more talented than Cassel, that goes without saying, but there's a learning curve and there is no reason for Bridgewater to learn in week 1 unless there is an injury to Cassel.  

Just trying to think like an NFL exec/coach instead of a kool-aid drinking fantasy football fan.  The fantasy football fan in me says Cassel sucks, Bridgewater can't do any worse and the Vikings aren't going to make the playoffs so he might as well start.  But that just isn't the way coaches/execs think the majority of the time.

You could very well be right but at the same time, a new coach and coordinator looking to start things anew in Minnesota just got arguably the best quarterback in this draft so even if fantasy football didn't exist it's hard to picture intentionally rolling with "Captain Super-Fuckin-Average" when they could work their asses off getting this Bridgewater kid ready to hit the ground running. Plenty of rookie quarterbacks have started right away and done fine if not great so the thinking that they SHOULD always sit a year is outdated and sorta silly. They should see what they have and play Bridgewater because if he rocks then they kick things off with a bang, if he sucks or gets hurt Cassel is there so the wheels don't fall off but even though we all know the Vikings chances of playoffs in 2014 aren't very good, that isn't what NFL coaches/execs think so which player gives you the best chance? Bridgewater by a country mile. Cassel can have the van running outside to bring the team to Dairy Queen after the game.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 10:28 am

I like the pick for the Vikings, especially at #32. Could potentially be the steal of the draft but he's gotta sit for a year unless obviously you think his skill set at this point is better than Cassel. Cassel at this point is not going to win many games but he's not going to lose games for them either. Vikings need to draft 1 more impact receiver so Patterson, bridewater and WR X can "grow up" together.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

Why?

For the same reason why Bortles probably won't start for Jax right away.  Bridgewater is more talented than Cassel, that goes without saying, but there's a learning curve and there is no reason for Bridgewater to learn in week 1 unless there is an injury to Cassel.  

Just trying to think like an NFL exec/coach instead of a kool-aid drinking fantasy football fan.  The fantasy football fan in me says Cassel sucks, Bridgewater can't do any worse and the Vikings aren't going to make the playoffs so he might as well start.  But that just isn't the way coaches/execs think the majority of the time.

You could very well be right but at the same time, a new coach and coordinator looking to start things anew in Minnesota just got arguably the best quarterback in this draft so even if fantasy football didn't exist it's hard to picture intentionally rolling with "Captain Super-Fuckin-Average" when they could work their asses off getting this Bridgewater kid ready to hit the ground running.  Plenty of rookie quarterbacks have started right away and done fine if not great so the thinking that they SHOULD always sit a year is outdated and sorta silly.  They should see what they have and play Bridgewater because if he rocks then they kick things off with a bang, if he sucks or gets hurt Cassel is there so the wheels don't fall off but even though we all know the Vikings chances of playoffs in 2014 aren't very good, that isn't what NFL coaches/execs think so which player gives you the best chance? Bridgewater by a country mile.  Cassel can have the van running outside to bring the team to Dairy Queen after the game.

I understand what you are saying and I can't really argue with any of it.  But I just don't think that is the way NFL coaches/execs think. Over the years, for right or wrong, I've seen coaches do some fucking stupid head scratching shit with their depth chart and players' PT.  The only way Bridgewater starts week 1, IMO, is if he absolutely lights up the preseason and Cassel flops or a Cassel injury.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:

Why?

I think you're drunk, and I don't think it's on Kool-Aid. Most first round rookie quarterbacks these days start almost immediately. Hell, even some second round pick quarterbacks do. I don't mean just the Luck/RGIII type guys. Brandon Weeden. Geno Smith. Andy Dalton. Russell Wilson. Joe Flacco. All opening day starters. The vast majority of the quarterbacks who didn't start 16 games started like 14 or 15.

The days of letting your young quarterback sit on the bench and "learn" are over. Coaches get fired every 45 minutes. Cassel might start opening day, but Bridgewater would have to suck it up in training camp. Either way, stating definitely that Cassel would start because that's what you think "NFL GM's/coaches are thinking" is asinine.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Fri May 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Pick an argument Aussie. Now you are going to argue with me, not about the conclusions that I've drawn, but instead about the reasoning on how I came to that conclusion. Fuck bro, stop being so damn combative, it's fucking annoying. All I said was the CASSEL will start the season. That's it. Now I can't think that because it's asinine? Stop being such a wet turd.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sun May 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Great spot for Bridgewater. Great RB, on the rise WR, no pressure to immediately start as Cassel is around.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sun May 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Pick an argument Aussie. Now you are going to argue with me, not about the conclusions that I've drawn, but instead about the reasoning on how I came to that conclusion. Fuck bro, stop being so damn combative, it's fucking annoying. All I said was the CASSEL will start the season. That's it. Now I can't think that because it's asinine?  Stop being such a wet turd.

No, you didn't just say CASSEL will start the season. You said this:

Quote :
Just trying to think like an NFL exec/coach instead of a kool-aid drinking fantasy football fan. The fantasy football fan in me says Cassel sucks, Bridgewater can't do any worse and the Vikings aren't going to make the playoffs so he might as well start. But that just isn't the way coaches/execs think the majority of the time.

I was just showing you that this is completely false, that's all.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Mon May 12, 2014 6:13 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Pick an argument Aussie. Now you are going to argue with me, not about the conclusions that I've drawn, but instead about the reasoning on how I came to that conclusion. Fuck bro, stop being so damn combative, it's fucking annoying. All I said was the CASSEL will start the season. That's it. Now I can't think that because it's asinine?  Stop being such a wet turd.

No, you didn't just say CASSEL will start the season. You said this:

Quote :

I was just showing you that this is completely false, that's all.

Nice twist bucko. You left out the paragraph before that actually says why I think Bridgewater will start:

Quote :
"For the same reason why Bortles probably won't start for Jax right away. Bridgewater is more talented than Cassel, that goes without saying, but there's a learning curve and there is no reason for Bridgewater to learn in week 1 unless there is an injury to Cassel."

You can't tell me it's completely false/asinine/stuid when it isn't because it happens all the time. You can't throw a generalized blanket over all teams as to why they start a 1st round rookie and why they don't. EJ Manuel only started due to an injury to Kolb last season in training camp. Otherwise EJ would have rode the bench week 1. Bortles was the 1.03, plays for a shitty team and has Chad Henne as his comp. You think Bortles is going to start the season? If he doesn't start the season what's the reason why he doesn't?

You're fuckin' moody bro.  ass kick 

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sat May 17, 2014 8:01 am

Quote :
Vikings coach Mike Zimmer told NFL Media's Albert Breer in an interview that will air on Friday's edition of "NFL Total Access" that the team's first-round pick will take first-team reps on Day 1 and compete for the starting quarterback job.

"Teddy's been great," Zimmer said. "He's had a good command of the offense. I like his leadership. I like his determination. He's throwing the ball well. He's got good, quick feet. I think he's a good athlete. So he's progressing at a good pace."

It makes sense for the Vikings to throw Bridgewater right into the fire. The Louisville product is the most pro-ready of the rookie QBs, and the Vikings don't have any signal-callers in place that should prove to start over him (we're looking at you, Matt Cassel and Christian Ponder.)

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sat May 17, 2014 8:06 am

Zimmer's just thinking like a Kool-Aid drinking fantasy owner.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sat May 17, 2014 8:40 am

Mike Zimmer is gonna be a much better coach than anything the Vikings have had in recent years. Bring on the kool-aid bitches.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

Instead of you guys debating whether Bridgewater is going to start, why doesnt someone have the balls and just ask me? The answer is no. Brady and Rothelisberger are going to start. I am planning on bringing in Bridgewater slowly depending on whether I resign Big Ben next year and depending on if Brady has a slow down.

I do appreciate the debate though.

Signed,

The Most Interesting Man in the World

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Coach Mike Zimmer does not plan on naming a starting quarterback until well into training camp.

Zimmer is just trying to keep the competitive fire brewing. Multiple reports from various outlets have stated that Matt Cassel is the heavy favorite to start Week 1, therefore taking some pressure off No. 32 overall pick Teddy Bridgewater. The last thing the Vikings want to do is rush their prized rookie. Cassel has proven he's a backup-caliber player, but did go 3-3 as a starter last season.
Related: Matt Cassel
Source: USA Today
Jun 18 - 8:51 AM

Hmmmmmm, why would they say that the last thing that Vikes want to do is rush Bridgewater? What's harm can happen to Bridgewater or perhaps guys like Patterson if they rush him? Don't they know that Cassel isn't a franchise QB and they might as well rush Bridgewater come hell or high water? He was a 1st round pick afterall. I don't get it. These GM's and head coaches are so stupid.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Coach Mike Zimmer does not plan on naming a starting quarterback until well into training camp.

Zimmer is just trying to keep the competitive fire brewing. Multiple reports from various outlets have stated that Matt Cassel is the heavy favorite to start Week 1, therefore taking some pressure off No. 32 overall pick Teddy Bridgewater. The last thing the Vikings want to do is rush their prized rookie. Cassel has proven he's a backup-caliber player, but did go 3-3 as a starter last season.

Hmmmmmm, why would they say that the last thing that Vikes want to do is rush Bridgewater?  What's harm can happen to Bridgewater or perhaps guys like Patterson if they rush him?  Don't they know that Cassel isn't a franchise QB and they might as well rush Bridgewater come hell or high water?  He was a 1st round pick afterall.  I don't get it.  These GM's and head coaches are so stupid.

I think this is exactly what the blurb reports it to be, a way to keep some of the pressure off of Bridgewater heading into camp. I think they know Cassell brings little to the table at this point... and I think as long as Bridgewater's play has progressed enough to where he isn't actively hurting the team (more than Cassell will) by being out there, then he will be under center sooner rather than later...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Hmmmmmm, why would they say that the last thing that Vikes want to do is rush Bridgewater?  What's harm can happen to Bridgewater or perhaps guys like Patterson if they rush him?  Don't they know that Cassel isn't a franchise QB and they might as well rush Bridgewater come hell or high water?  He was a 1st round pick afterall.  I don't get it.  These GM's and head coaches are so stupid.

I don't know Sarcastic Sam, why would some hack reporter at USA Today take some non-story and add some speculative crap to it and call it a story? What would a hack USA Today reporter know about running an NFL franchise?

You can of course keep posting this sort of "nothing" as proof that you are smarter than folks with differing opinions but when it comes down to it, a coach on any team is gonna have to decide who gives them the best chance to win. As one of the folks who disagrees with you in principle, they could start Cassel for sure but their chance of doing something "unexpected" with him is ZERO while (having not seen Bridgewater at camp) there is a X% chance something could happen with him at the helm. If it's even close, Bridgewater should start unless a team would like to waste another year while finding out nothing about the prospect they got which is a huge fuckin joke.

LOL at this source.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:31 pm

I don't know Sarcastic Sam, why would some hack reporter at USA Today take some non-story and add some speculative crap to it and call it a story?  What would a hack USA Today reporter know about running an NFL franchise?  

You can of course keep posting this sort of "nothing" as proof that you are smarter than folks with differing opinions but when it comes down to it, a coach on any team is gonna have to decide who gives them the best chance to win.  As one of the folks who disagrees with you in principle, they could start Cassel for sure but their chance of doing something "unexpected" with him is ZERO while (having not seen Bridgewater at camp) there is a X% chance something could happen with him at the helm.  If it's even close, Bridgewater should start unless a team would like to waste another year while finding out nothing about the prospect they got which is a huge fuckin joke.

LOL at this source.

poking 

laughing 

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:42 pm

As with all off season media reports, you have to weed through it and take most of it with a grain of salt.... There is plenty of fantasy relevant good stuff to be had in this oversaturated media market, but there is a lot of "fluff" out there too... the difficult part is being able to tell the difference, very much easier said than done...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:38 pm

June quote vs. 10 years of historical data showing how wrong you are. Trash talk.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
As with all off season media reports,   you have to weed through it and take most of it with a grain of salt....   There is plenty of fantasy relevant good stuff to be had in this oversaturated media market,  but there is a lot of "fluff" out there too...   the difficult part is being able to tell the difference,   very much easier said than done...

Rule 1: If the headline ends in a question mark, the story is a huge fuckin ZERO. One lazy cunt reporter with a thought spun into a potential truth put out for the world to consume and run with.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:11 pm

As with all off season media reports,   you have to weed through it and take most of it with a grain of salt....   There is plenty of fantasy relevant good stuff to be had in this oversaturated media market,  but there is a lot of "fluff" out there too...   the difficult part is being able to tell the difference,   very much easier said than done...

Rule 1: If the headline ends in a question mark, the story is a huge fuckin ZERO.  One lazy cunt reporter with a thought spun into a potential truth put out for the world to consume and run with.

The problem with this story isn't that its made up...  in fact,  this particular theme is pretty accurate because it has already been reported several times since Bridgewater was drafted.   Of course they want to keep the pressure low on the young rookie and of course they want to make sure he is ready to start and if not they will go with Cassell early in the year,   but it won't be long before they turn over the reighs to their QB of the future.   Cassell is backup caliber,  the Vikings know that...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Rule 1: If the headline ends in a question mark, the story is a huge fuckin ZERO.  One lazy cunt reporter with a thought spun into a potential truth put out for the world to consume and run with.

The problem with this story isn't that its made up...  in fact,  this particular theme is pretty accurate because it has already been reported several times since Bridgewater was drafted.   Of course they want to keep the pressure low on the young rookie and of course they want to make sure he is ready to start and if not they will go with Cassell early in the year,   but it won't be long before they turn over the reighs to their QB of the future.   Cassell is backup caliber,  the Vikings know that...

The problem with this story is that it's presented like something is new or has changed...nothing has happened. It's why I call it a hack report. If the article was "What the fuck is going on with the Vikings" and then it was one guy explaining his opinion of the status of the team or the position or whatever then fine...a guy like me would just not read it cuz fuck your opinion guy...but they always give it a headline that indicates something is going on and then some % of the internet/people take it and run with it in whatever direction so then you have something (shift in value/perception) coming from nothing (this asshat's article) and personally I find that sprt of thing obnoxious which is why I rail against articles like this.

Sorta like our news culture these days...plenty of things to report on but when you have to fill out 24 hours non-stop news cycle times however many shitty channels are doing it, instead of a solid news breakdown each day we have a mountain of shit being dribbled out of a bunch of annoying cunts faces all day every day.

The term TMI is often used when someone talks about something too personal...for me TMI is a term that should cover any and all news outlets this century. TMZ is TMI. CBS is TMI. ESPN is TMI. They should combine forces, have one channel called the Cunt Network and then go fuck themselves.

sunny cool 

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:14 pm

They should combine forces, have one channel called the Cunt Network and then go fuck themselves.

sunny cool 

Sounds like a network I might actually watch.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:34 pm

IT'S  TEDDY TIME!!!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Like Bortles, sure would be nicer if he was starting 0-0 but we just can't get enough of veteran sub-par talent in the NFL.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:05 pm

UH OH!

Quote :
Bad scene. Bridgewater down in pocket grabbing left knee. Players freaked out, swearing and praying. Immobilized. Practice halted #Vikings

Quote :
Adrian Peterson, Matt Asiata and Adam Thielen locked arms in prayer huddled over prone Bridgewater, who clutched left knee and never moved

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:25 pm

HAHA! Just saw Ian go pick up Shaun Hill. It crossed my mind, but then I came to my senses.  laughing

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Damn that's sucks for the Vikings and whoever has Bridgwater in this league. Not sure Hill is the answer, so they might be bring in someone I would assume...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:32 pm

#capyearstoburn

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
#capyearstoburn

#JumpedTheGun mock tongue

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Can't be good news.  When you go down in a heap and it's non-contact and you go down.  That's gotta be ugly.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Could be a landing spot for Sanchez too. My Diggs and Tread shares don't like this news Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Quote :
More than just an ambulance, picture showed paramedic from Hennepin County Medical Center which is trauma center.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 pm

All early reports making it sound very serious. Sounds like an ambulance had to come on the field to get him, which is definitely not a good sign.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
All early reports making it sound very serious.  Sounds like an ambulance had to come on the field to get him, which is definitely not a good sign.  

Sounds like more than just a basic ACL tear right? They normally don't rush an ambulance for an ACL, correct?

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:58 pm

how do you need an ambulance & trauma dude in a non-contact drill???? (for a red jersey QB)

shrug

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
All early reports making it sound very serious.  Sounds like an ambulance had to come on the field to get him, which is definitely not a good sign.  

Sounds like more than just a basic ACL tear right? They normally don't rush an ambulance for an ACL, correct?

Based on what I've been reading, it almost never happens. Some people are speculating broken bone that pierced skin, but I'm sure more information will come out soon

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:04 pm

Zimmer has a press conference at 4pm CT, but I am sure he won't release everything. Crazy.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
how do you need an ambulance & trauma dude in a non-contact drill???? (for a red jersey QB)

shrug

Femur? Artery?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Compound fracture. Ouch.

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Ouch not good. Feel sorry for the guy and any Vikes fans. Sucks!

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:09 pm

Poor Vikings fans Crying or Very sad  ...... To soon?  Sorry Teddy

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Compound fracture. Ouch.

From what I've seen this was reported by a fake account, and they haven't actually announced what the injury is yet

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Hate to see something like this happen. You hope that he comes back next year from this but this could be the type of injury that ends, or significantly impacts, a career.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN   

Back to top Go down

Teddy Bridgewater QB MIN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: