HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Odell Beckham WR NYG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:58 pm

He looked like a giant fuckin pussy when he got hit IN BOUNDS. That shit wasn't even close. Then he had to go force tears out of his face cause someone gave him a boo boo


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Well now we have the new Terrell Owens. Big ol Cry baby


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:35 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
He looked like a giant fuckin pussy when he got hit IN BOUNDS. That shit wasn't even close. Then he had to go force tears out of his face cause someone gave him a boo boo



This is my first attempt at putting a picture on here, so it might be a disaster - but that is the first time he was hit out of bounds, clearly out of bounds. Although I am assuming Minions is on the wind up.

I slowed the replay down at hit pause at the very moment of impact. No doubt out of bounds. What is worse is he was putting himself out of bounds anyway, so the hit was completely pointless. How that wasnt flagged, I have no idea - but no wonder they did it to him a 2nd time if they can get away with it why not.




Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:46 am

Good pic Paul. That was a late hit, he should be a little upset, but not lose his cool like he did.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1641

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Teams are going to keep trying to get in his head until he proves it won't work. I think a nice 200 yard 2 TD game this week against GB should ease his mind a bit. At least that is what I am betting will happen based on my DFS picks.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:15 am

One week late Bill, but we got there with the 200yd/2TD game. Great to see Beckham doing what he is capable of and hopefully Manning now realises what happens when you throw ball (in the general direction) of your best player.

Just hope Beckham is fit for this weekend in London, as I am going to the game...


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1641

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:39 am

Yeah, I was a week off (cost me some money in DFS), but am happy he had a big game. Hopefully now the pressure will come off him a bit and he can get back to being dominant. All that being said, I think the Ravens were picking people from the stands to play DB yesterday, but I will certainly take it.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:02 am

He is a freak, and he needs to get his shit together so this can happen more often.


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:05 am

I never saw that coming this week. 222/2 line is crazy!


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:12 am

Starting to remind me of Randy Moss -- crazy skills but also just plain crazy.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7819

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:37 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Starting to remind me of Randy Moss -- crazy skills but also just plain crazy.
KINDA LIKE SOME GIRLS I'VE KNOWN


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:45 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Starting to remind me of Randy Moss -- crazy skills but also just plain crazy.
KINDA LIKE SOME GIRLS I'VE KNOWN


There is absolutely a direct correlation between hotness and craziness.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7819

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:54 am



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:05 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Man I love that video, thanks for posting it. We should have that in the FFA section with a sticky on it.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7819

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:24 am

vote yes


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20222

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Quote :
Beckham, who is still playing under his rookie deal which runs through 2018, is likely holding out of voluntary workouts with the hopes of receiving a new contract. Although he only missed the first day of OTAs so far, the team is unsure whether or not he will report moving forward. Beckham, who is regarded as one of the top wideouts in the NFL, is set to make only $1.8 million in 2017 and is vastly underpaid compared to his production.

So begins this saga Laughing


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue May 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Beckham, who is still playing under his rookie deal which runs through 2018, is likely holding out of voluntary workouts with the hopes of receiving a new contract. Although he only missed the first day of OTAs so far, the team is unsure whether or not he will report moving forward. Beckham, who is regarded as one of the top wideouts in the NFL, is set to make only $1.8 million in 2017 and is vastly underpaid compared to his production.

So begins this saga Laughing

Well he didn't break any rules yet, but they need to just pay the dude. I often say that the players shouldn't expect to get paid until the contract is done, but there are a few players at each position that just make sense to get done sooner than later, and OBJ is one of them.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1641

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue May 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Beckham, who is still playing under his rookie deal which runs through 2018, is likely holding out of voluntary workouts with the hopes of receiving a new contract. Although he only missed the first day of OTAs so far, the team is unsure whether or not he will report moving forward. Beckham, who is regarded as one of the top wideouts in the NFL, is set to make only $1.8 million in 2017 and is vastly underpaid compared to his production.

So begins this saga Laughing

Well he didn't break any rules yet, but they need to just pay the dude. I often say that the players shouldn't expect to get paid until the contract is done, but there are a few players at each position that just make sense to get done sooner than later, and OBJ is one of them.

Yeah, I think they Giants just need to take care of business and pay up. There are enough questions about OBJ's maturity and antics to make it a situation the Giants really take care of sooner rather than later.


Back to top Go down
Denver Demons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue May 23, 2017 12:59 pm

Eh. Its a voluntary OTA. I wouldn't read more into it from talking heads until either side says something.


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Beckham, who is still playing under his rookie deal which runs through 2018, is likely holding out of voluntary workouts with the hopes of receiving a new contract. Although he only missed the first day of OTAs so far, the team is unsure whether or not he will report moving forward. Beckham, who is regarded as one of the top wideouts in the NFL, is set to make only $1.8 million in 2017 and is vastly underpaid compared to his production.

So begins this saga Laughing

Would agree the guy has earned a pay increase...but do the right way, go to OTAs, show you're the professional that you claim to be, and want to be paid as such.


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed May 24, 2017 2:58 am

Am I missing something, didn't Odell have a little procedure done in the offseason? I think it was a calf or something I read. He probably isn't ready yet. I think it is a non-story.

As for paying him, regardless of any perceived 'hold out' we should be paying him. Simply put, he has outplayed his rookie deal.
Now is the best time to negotiate because we have control of his rights for next 2 years anyway - so we can build that into the contract. Plus you base the offer on highest paid receiver 'NOW' not in 2 years time when it will be higher again.
We can only win by sorting his contract out.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20222

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 am

Yes but for players of his caliber it's never a quick thing.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed May 24, 2017 7:45 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Yes but for players of his caliber it's never a quick thing.  

No your right, but you need to get on the front foot with it and that is what Jerry Reese is awful at.

Nobody in the league has less drafted players sign a 2nd contract than the Giants over the last 8 years. Theres a reason for that.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20222

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed May 24, 2017 9:40 am

Edinburgh Galacticos wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Yes but for players of his caliber it's never a quick thing.  

No your right, but you need to get on the front foot with it and that is what Jerry Reese is awful at.

Nobody in the league has less drafted players sign a 2nd contract than the Giants over the last 8 years. Theres a reason for that.

I was both shocked and delighted that we hung onto JPP.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2993

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:57 pm

Wow!  That hit to the knee could've ended his season. Shocked  No need to play him anymore this pre-season. Damn.


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Slow-Mo made it look like his ankle got the brunt of that. Collapsed on the way to the locker room apparently


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1641

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:38 pm

When I saw him go down on the way to the locker room I honestly couldn't tell if he was kneeling in prayer or collapsed. He was jogging right before then. Passed the concussion protocol apparently and now waiting to hear on ankle x-ray.


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:43 pm



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Back walking with ease on the sidelines. Whew.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6840

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Leveon Bell and Aaron Donald feeling pretty vindicated when they see a play like that


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1460

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:

agree


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 22972

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
Haddonfield Slashers wrote:

agree

Absolutely.


Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras
 
 
avatar

Posts : 617

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:41 am

He is a jerk... Karma


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1086

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:51 am

Dude is lucky to only have sprained his ankle. Could have easily been a season ending injury.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5305

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:22 pm



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:09 pm

Nards.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 am

Beckham was the only bright spot on the field last night, but he didn't half let himself down with the celebration penalties. At one point he pretended he was a dog and cocked his leg to piss on the field. Are you having a laugh!? He was then flagged on his next TD too.

Last week Engram got penalised on his TD celebration.

Personally i'm sick of it, I don't really get any enjoyment out of the celebrations anyway. I like seeing the guys run together and hug and hi-5, but choreographed celebrations are naff.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:02 am

The celebration rule change is a win for the NFLPA. I tend to agree with you, not a huge fan of most of them. Act as if you have been there before. I don't need to see a grown ass man crawling around on all fours acting like he is pissing like a dog.


Back to top Go down
Andromeda Afterglow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:39 am

Very immature, but he got me a lot of points yesterday so tough to complain


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:41 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
The celebration rule change is a win for the NFLPA. I tend to agree with you, not a huge fan of most of them. Act as if you have been there before. I don't need to see a grown ass man crawling around on all fours acting like he is pissing like a dog.

Oh so you saw me last weekend after the bar? lol3


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3438

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:45 am

I admit I got a chuckle out of that celebration..... But I agree, these bums need to grow up and show some respect

Bunch of overpaid selfish bastards!!


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 615

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 am

I hope each week he does a different animal taking a piss.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2993

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:06 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I hope each week he does a different animal taking a piss.

Do you think he'll ever give Roster Wars props and do this one?   peeing


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
I hope each week he does a different animal taking a piss.

I'd actually watch the Giants just to see this. laughing


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2597

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Let me explain:  Trump calls NFL players who disrespect the NA S.O.B.'s...as in "Bitches"=Female dog.  He claimed he was just acting out what he was called by the President, only he was not a female dog, he was a male, and demonstrated it by the leg lift.  So, it was all just another form of his protest against the Trump babble.  So now you know... wink



Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:17 pm

OBJ = get some


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10408

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

England Dragons wrote:
OBJ = get some

We know you like him Jonny, but don't do that when you think of him, at least don't tell us that you do.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8750

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:28 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
OBJ = get some

We know you like him Jonny, but don't do that when you think of him, at least don't tell us that you do.

laughing

He's such a complete fucktard.

Not a fan.


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1641

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:39 am

England Dragons wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
OBJ = get some

We know you like him Jonny, but don't do that when you think of him, at least don't tell us that you do.

laughing

He's such a complete fucktard.

Not a fan.

If he wasn't a Giant I would probably have a lot lower opinion of him. Even now I am find myself more pissed off at him despite his performance on the field (not to mention he crushed me in fantasy this week). He is definitely a look at me guy, but a lot of receivers are that way. Maybe (hopefully?) he will grow out of the antics, but I hope the fire is always there.


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 593

PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:19 am

Yeah Tom I head that too, but even if that were the case and I am not sure it is - it just isn't a classy way of protesting.
I think a lot of players who value freedom of speech made the point clear in a mature way, but pretending to piss like a dog just devalues the whole argument.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Odell Beckham WR NYG   

Back to top Go down
 
Odell Beckham WR NYG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: