Share | 

Trent Richardson RB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Yeah yeah.

I just refuse to admit that we wasted a 1st for him.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 pm

It was a waste of a 1st but I don't think he sucks as bad as people say. The truth is often somewhere in the middle.

Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:34 pm

He needs to lose a few pounds. Can't make lateral jump cuts at that weight. Just looks like he has no explosiveness.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote :
Trent Richardson said his top priority this offseason is to learn the Colts' offensive system.
Analysis: "Learn the system, not just memorizing it," Richardson said. "Learning the whole concept of the system. There's a difference between having it memorized and feeling comfortable with the system. I'm going talk to a lot of veteran players, talk to Adrian (Peterson), talk to (LaDainian Tomlinson), talk to Emmitt Smith to make sure I'm the best I need to be next year." Richardson stresses that he's highly motivated to "put on a big show every weekend." Richardson checked in at No. 78 overall in our own Evan Silva's post-season fantasy top 200 last week.

I'm giving him one more year...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Quote :
ndianapolis Colts RB Dan Herron led the team in rushing for the second straight week despite fumbling for the second straight week. Herron had 88 yards and a touchdown on eight carries, while RB Trent Richardson totaled just 12 yards on the same amount of carries in the win over the Washington Redskins. Herron has averaged 7.7 yards per carry in the last two weeks, and he's also contributed in the passing game, with QB Andrew Luck targeting him seven times in the last two weeks, and Herron has caught all seven

I'm officially willing to accept the label of complete bust on this fucking asshole.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:45 pm

should of traded him to me when you had the chance - glad you didn't now - TY

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:48 pm

I don't know what happened to this guy. He really did look good his rookie year.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
ndianapolis Colts RB Dan Herron led the team in rushing for the second straight week despite fumbling for the second straight week. Herron had 88 yards and a touchdown on eight carries, while RB Trent Richardson totaled just 12 yards on the same amount of carries in the win over the Washington Redskins. Herron has averaged 7.7 yards per carry in the last two weeks, and he's also contributed in the passing game, with QB Andrew Luck targeting him seven times in the last two weeks, and Herron has caught all seven

I'm officially willing to accept the label of complete bust on this fucking asshole.

That verdict has been pretty evident for the last year or so... But it is blatantly obvious when you are thoroughly outplayed by the likes of Dan Herron!

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Quote :

I might take him off your hands.

I give a 2017 7th you give me TRich and 15 WB's

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:49 am

Trent Richardson was working on the punt coverage unit during Thursday's practice.

Source: Zak Keefer on Twitter

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Someone has to cover punts!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:51 pm

geesh. what happened.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 pm

He has to be the biggest bust at RB I have ever seen

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:

Hmm, check out this CHUMP list.... in no particular order you have. All 6 belong in the top 10 or so of the All Bust RB list.

Blair Thomas, Curtis Enis, Tim Biakabutuka, William Green, Lawrence Phillips, Ki-Jana Carter.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Man I loved Ki-jana Carter in Jerry Maguire.

As for Trent, uh well... hmmm... I guess punt coverage guarantees some playing time at least.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:08 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:

Hmm, check out this CHUMP list.... in no particular order you have. All 6 belong in the top 10 or so of the All Bust RB list.

Blair Thomas, Curtis Enis, Tim Biakabutuka, William Green, Lawrence Phillips, Ki-Jana Carter.

Some of those guys were injured or drug problems.  Off the top of my head though, wasn't Richardson the highest picked? He was #3... Wait, Kijana was #1 I think... God, I wish his knees would have held up. He was so good.

But, Richardson?  He just hasn't delivered.  No injuries, no coke, no wife beatings... just blowing chunks.  I seem to remember Enis having a few good seasons with the Bears didn't he?   Friggin Richardson.   Cripes, he's been a weight on anyone drafting him or heaven forbid trading for him.  I suppose he could come around like Ingram has recently in New Orleans, but I don't know.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 am

I think I'd take Richardson over the lumps I listed. It don't matter what made them a 'bust" IMO. Dope, booze, over rated, injuries, etc... A bust is a bust. I think Blair Thomas and Carter were number one overalls. I think Phillips went around 6th overall. Penis, errr Enis went top 5ish I think, and Tim Biakabutuka went around 22nd?

I'm gonna have to google these schmucks now to see.... argh.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:58 am

I think it matters what made them a bust. Sure, they are still a bust... but with Richardson, it's not his poor off-field decisions (and a built in excuse). It's actually his talent - which is what shocks me the most.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:19 am

If Richardson hit a hole like most 220 pound plus RB do he would likely find some sort of success. However, he tries to tap dance around like some 190 pound scat back and gets creamed at the line. He has poor vision IMO and he can't even fall forward for the old 2 or 3 yards and a cloud of dust play. He really needs a good boot in the balls. Remember Thomas Jones when he was in Zona. He also was useless. However, once he moved to TBay, then Chic he found success. He continued it with the Jets, and then even notched out a few decent years in KC. Still hope for T-Rich, but he really needs to play to the way he is built. This ain't college. This is the pros man. Time to wake up. If he ever does wake up it will likely be on the infamous contract year. Amazing how guys seem to deliver the year free agency awaits.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
If Richardson hit a hole like most 220 pound plus RB do he would likely find some sort of success. However, he tries to tap dance around like some 190 pound scat back and gets creamed at the line. He has poor vision IMO and he can't even fall forward for the old 2 or 3 yards and a cloud of dust play. He really needs a good boot in the balls. Remember Thomas Jones when he was in Zona. He also was useless. However, once he moved to TBay, then Chic he found success. He continued it with the Jets, and then even notched out a few decent years in KC. Still hope for T-Rich, but he really needs to play to the way he is built. This ain't college. This is the pros man. Time to wake up. If he ever does wake up it will likely be on the infamous contract year. Amazing how guys seem to deliver the year free agency awaits.

I agree with all of this.

I also think he really needs to study the game tape of Eddie Lacy and how to hit the hole. Lacy is a big guy, but doesn't do all that fancy dancing in the backfield, trying to make a bigger play. He sees the hole and hits it! If Richardson would just do that he could be really good, but until then he is a guy I would stay away from in real life and in fantasy.
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Inactive verse Broncos.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:34 pm

NorCal Knightmares wrote:
Inactive verse Broncos.

I wonder what the Colts are going to do with him this offseason?  I know the GM still likes the trade they did to get him, but I think they really need to look at this guy as a bum RB
Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:59 pm

Richardson makes me sick. He lollygags on and off the field. He lollygags back to the huddle.

Do you know what that makes him?

Larry?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Making Richardson a healthy scratch in an important playoff game is about as telling as can be about how the coaches feel about him...   They have given up on him...   And so should all fantasy owners (although should have been obvious 2 yrs ago)...

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

I am in some salary cap leagues where teams have him locked up for 2 more years with 15% of the total cap allocated toward him. Ouch.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I am in some salary cap leagues where teams have him locked up for 2 more years with 15% of the total cap allocated toward him.  Ouch.
Ouch is right!  What is the cap hit to just dump him?   Gotta free up some space I would think...    He is essentially valueless and almost untradeable at this point,   can't just continue to hold at that kind of salary point...

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:20 pm

ROFL

Being a healthy scratch has to sting....

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:30 am

Didn't travel with the team this week.

Would have to think he's a strong candidate to be cut in the off-season as his cap hit isn't too great.

smile and wave

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:42 am

England Dragons wrote:
Didn't travel with the team this week.

Would have to think he's a strong candidate to be cut in the off-season as his cap hit isn't too great.

smile and wave

Supposedly for "personal" reasons.

Totally agree the Colts may cut bait though.
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:35 am

(Rotoworld) Trent Richardson was reportedly suspended for Sunday's AFC Championship Game. Analysis: In other words, he wasn't just a healthy scratch. There's not much difference, of course, but it casts doubt on his claim that he missed Saturday's walk-through because of a family emergency. Coach Chuck Pagano declined to elaborate on the situation Monday, saying only T-Rich was out because of "personal reasons." It's looking awful likely that Richardson has played his final snap as a Colt.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:40 pm

And what is his value now Justin? Huh? What's that?

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Why are there any more fantasy-related posts about this person?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Why are there any more fantasy-related posts about this person?

Cuz some people still have fantasies that he might play again. Duh. laughing

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm

This guy has been a joke since he got drafted. I am so happy that I didnt get drug into this mess called T-Rich
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Quote :
Indianapolis Colts RB Trent Richardson developed a rocky relationship with the team last year, and the tension built up over the season because of weight issues, accessibility and an absence, according to multiple sources. Richardson was suspended two games for missing a walk-through. Richardson started the year at 225 pounds, but he ballooned up to 240 pounds later in the year, according to a source.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Richardson is a loser and not worth my time to post about the guy. TRich can kiss my Ass!!!

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:31 am

I dropped him in my cap league. Rules there allow you to with no penalty but its a hard cap so I needed to make room for my Rookie and FA at draft time. I dropped Garcon too.

I am not messing around. If I want I could buy Garcon back at half of what I dropped him for likely.

I wont be picking TRich back up even if I can get him for $1

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:34 am

Well, there is one thing.

I will have a one of a kind Replica Jersey in about 10 years. No one else will own one.

I'll sell it on Ebay and make a fortune.

Really.

I will.

Really.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:47 am

Quote :
Indianapolis Colts RB Trent Richardson missed the team's walkthrough and flight for the AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots. He was suspended two games without pay for not contacting the team prior to his absence. However, sources said his absence was due to serious complications with his girlfriend's pregnancy that could potentially have endangered the life of the child. Richardson rushed her to the hospital Jan. 17, the same day the team left for New England.

If true that's some fucked up shit. What the fuck Indy? Some things are more important than football.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:48 am

Woe that's really messed up!! If this holds water, I will lose all respect for Pagano and management

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:16 am

It's just business, if I am not mistaken, the suspension will allow the organization to save some of the cap hit for cutting him, which I believe they had already made up their mind to do...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Yeah business as usual.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Meh, I don't like it.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Business is shit then.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 pm

Seems harsh punishment for not contacting them if the reason for his absence is true. I find it hard to fathom though that you wouldn't contact someone... Oh yeah, I know we gota playoff game coming up, maybe since I'm going to be helping out my GF (where he should be IMO), maybe I should shoot off a quick text letting people know what's up.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:09 pm

He's just trying to drum up some sympathy to get another gig somewhere. Probably.

sleep

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Quote :
Indianapolis Colts RB Trent Richardson missed the team's walkthrough and flight for the AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots. He was suspended two games without pay for not contacting the team prior to his absence. However, sources said his absence was due to serious complications with his girlfriend's pregnancy that could potentially have endangered the life of the child. Richardson rushed her to the hospital Jan. 17, the same day the team left for New England.

If true that's some fucked up shit.  What the fuck Indy?  Some things are more important than football.  

SACRE BLEU?!?!?

Nothing is more important than football. It's what keeps the universe in harmony, the bees collecting honey, the grass turning green each spring, and the Bears having another mediocre year. doh

I do like the wording above in the original post "could potentially", Hmmm. scratch

Trent "could potentially" be a good running back, if he didn't suck so bad at tap dancing in the hole and had a modicum of vision. laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:09 pm

RELEASED

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Lol

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:13 pm

BUST!!!!!!!