HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Trent Richardson RB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:56 am

I am really hoping he does not get picked by the Bucs or a team like St. Louis. I know the league is switching to a RBBC approach for the most part but he would be so much more valuable to draft in fantasy football if he landed in a better spot like NYJ where he would be competing with bums :)

Back to top Go down
DownUnder Mayhem!

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 am

I sort of think the Bucs have a soft as schedule against the run next season, and with Schiano I think they will be a running team for sure. Richardson can carry the load so I would be surprised if the Bucs pass on him if he falls to them in the draft.

My :my2c:

DownUnder Mayhem!
Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 pm

I think the time of one back carrying the load maybe over. I think the situation he would be in in St. Louis maybe a good one. I don't see Jackson being able to play many more years with his style, he can't even play an entire season without missing time.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 pm

I think it would be interesting to see him land in a spot like DET...Not sure they are in a spot to spend a 1st on a rb, but that would add a whole new level of worry for defenses facing that passing attack. and we have seen wiered picks in the 1st round

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Interesting in different Mocks, he is going all over the place. Seen him at #6 to the Skins (Hope not, Shanny will ruin him for Fantasy), 11th to KC, even lower.
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:55 pm

I think it would be great if Cincinnati would make a move up for him. With Dalton, Green, and Gresham, it would give them a great young corp, and with them losing Benson to FA, I think he could put up the fantasy numbers he's capable of. The obvious downside is having to play the AFC north defenses, but I think it could give him an opportunity for more carries than a lot of other teams would give him

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:32 pm

If he lands on the right team I will be all in on Richardson

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 pm

It seems to be rare when you find the top RB land in a great situation.

Back to top Go down
Omaha Cornfed Cowboys

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 am

Here's an interesting raise eyebrow thought on Richardson:

Quote :
51. Trent Richardson
Richardson is a top notch prospect coming out of the draft. Despite teams not valuing the running back position as high as others, he is likely to be drafted in the top ten. Richardson should be the top pick in rookie fantasy drafts.

From FFToolbox's dynasty rankings: http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/2012/fantasy-football-keeper-rankings.cfm?pos=RB&page=3

Can't say I agree with picking him over Luck or RG3 in a dynasty league.
Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 am

I see it happening, depending on where he goes. Some Mocks show him going to Washington. I am not sure if he should be a #1 pick if he is in a Shanahan offense. If he goes anywhere else, I feel he should be.

Reason's:

#1: Luck will struggle for 2-4 years at Indy. I have said more than once that team will be really bad for a while. He will have no targets, no O line and may be lucky to survive the hits.

#2: RG3 will be interesting to watch, but don't think he should go before Richardson.

Richardson appears to look alot like a young AP. Hopefully he doesn't go to Shanahan and get wasted in Fantasy.

Back to top Go down
Omaha Cornfed Cowboys

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
I see it happening, depending on where he goes. Some Mocks show him going to Washington. I am not sure if he should be a #1 pick if he is in a Shanahan offense. If he goes anywhere else, I feel he should be.

Reason's:

#1: Luck will struggle for 2-4 years at Indy. I have said more than once that team will be really bad for a while. He will have no targets, no O line and may be lucky to survive the hits.

#2: RG3 will be interesting to watch, but don't think he should go before Richardson.

Richardson appears to look alot like a young AP. Hopefully he doesn't go to Shanahan and get wasted in Fantasy.

I guess my thinking was that either QB (I personally like RG3's athleticism more than Luck's "NFL-readiness") would be better to have long term than an RB. Especially is he goes to the 'Skins. It would be awful to see his talent squandered on Shanahan's weekly whims.

My thinking could be clouded by my last re-draft team, though. I took Rodgers Round 1 and Cam late.
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 am

I haven't seen so much hype about a RB since ADP. Lets see how crazy people go over this kid in our auction draft. Its gonna be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:49 am

I don't see him coming to the skins. RB is one of the few positions we can already get production out of. No need to spend a high pick with other holes to fill

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:53 am

Quote :
INDIANAPOLIS -- Trent Richardson will not participate in on-field drills at this week's NFL Scouting Combine because of a minor knee injury, a league source said Wednesday.

Richardson, the former Alabama star who's considered the top running back available in this year's NFL draft, suffered a minor injury in a practice leading up to last month's BCS national championship game, the source said, and had a "minor scope" about three weeks ago to alleviate his discomfort.

Richardson has made good progress since then, but as a precaution, he'll limit his activity at the combine. He's expected to be able to participate in all on-field testing at Alabama's March 7 pro day.

Follow Jason La Canfora on Twitter @JasonLaCanfora

Interesting

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:54 am

Hope he is healthy by march 7th

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 am

Not much to really worry about yet. If he misses his pro day at school then its time to start to worry about his knee.

Back to top Go down
Omaha Cornfed Cowboys

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Looks like all is well.

Quote :
Trent Richardson (knee) cleared at Combine
Alabama RB Trent Richardson earned a passing medical grade at the Combine following a Feb. 3 knee scope.
Dr. James Andrews called the procedure "about as minor and routine as you can get." Richardson's agent said the top running back prospect would have been playing within 10-to-14 days had the scope been done during the season. Richardson had a small tear in the anterior horn of the lateral meniscus, but there was no damage to the cartilage. Although he won't participate in combine drills, Richardson will hold his Pro Day on March 27.
Source: ESPN.com Feb 23 - 6:42 PM
Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 pm

still think I would of had that done about a week after the championship game.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:25 pm

(Rotoworld) ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi believes Trent Richardson will be a top-10 fantasy back as a rookie. Analysis: The Browns' top beat writer, Grossi doesn't typically weigh in on fantasy matters, but obviously believes Richardson's real-life role will be big enough to make an impact on the roto front. Richardson is the No. 7 running back in Rotoworld's initial rankings.

Pretty easy statement when thats all they have......10 in the box

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:26 pm

I think Weeden is an upgrade to Colt McCoy. I think the Browns WR's might surprise this year.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Quote :
Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer speculates that Richardson, who will visit orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews on Thursday to have his left knee assessed, will need a minor cleanup on the knee.

Analysis: Richardson had his torn meniscus repaired Feb. 3, but he has experienced some swelling since then. While a scope (and mind you, we are still in the purely speculative stages here) would not necessarily be catastrophic with regards to Richardson 's long-term upside, the timing is not great, with Week 1 just a month away. Suddenly, the Montario Hardesty/Brandon Jackson job battle has taken on new importance, with Hardesty currently listed as the Browns' No. 2 back on the team's initial depth chart.

Color me worried. I own him in several leagues. I understand it's "just" a scope but shit.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 pm

COUGH -- mark ingram -- COUGH

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:20 pm

(KFFL) Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (knee) is having arthroscopic surgery Thursday, Aug. 9, to have a small piece of loose cartilage removed from his left knee, according to a source.

Surprised? You shouldn't be? carted off

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 am

Browns are "hopefuly" he's ready for Week 1.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Quote :
Cleveland Browns general manager Tom Heckert said there is a good chance that RB Trent Richardson (knee) will be able to play Week 1.

Analysis: The rookie's fantasy value has been dimmed by his 2 offseason knee surgeries, the last one coming 2 weeks ago. Richardson eventually will be the team's unquestioned No. 1 back, but it may take a few weeks of sharing carries with backups Montario Hardesty and Brandon Jackson before he's ready.

I've found that when someone says that there's a "chance" they'll play it usually means they won't.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:02 am

carted off

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:59 am

Ill be really surprised if this kid makes it long with those sloppy knees.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Quote :
Richardson (knee) is "very close" to practicing, Cleveland Plain Dealer writer Mary Kay Cabot reports. Analysis: Richardson is the sort of player who probably only needs a few limited practices to be ready for game day, so we're not worried at this point at this absence from practice. The midpoint of the upcoming week is the significant point in the Richardson timeline. He does, in any case, remain questionable on a technical basis.

Even if he plays I can't see him getting more that 10-15 carries his first game back.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Quote :
Browns Trent Richardson (knee) is back at practice on Monday, according to Tony Grossi. Analysis: This would be his first action since having his knee scoped. The true test of the knee is whether he can come back at the Browns' next practice. He's still questionable for the season opener with Philadelphia, but he's certainly headed in the right direction. Expect a limited workload in the first few weeks of the season.

I really want to see him play.

Back to top Go down
San Diego Killers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't think it will go too well in the first couple weeks but will then stabilize.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm

San Diego Killers wrote:
I don't think it will go too well in the first couple weeks but will then stabilize.

I don't expect a ton but I just want to SEE him in NFL action. Never fun when a rookie doesn't play a single preseason game.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Quote :
Richardson (knee) said Wednesday that the only thing that would keep him from playing in Sunday's season opener is if coach Pat Shurmur doesn't feel as though he is ready, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.

Analysis: Richardson also noted that he's confident in his left knee at this point and hasn't experienced any swelling in the knee either. Barring a setback, Richardson seems to have a solid shot to suit up Sunday against the Eagles, but his status will still be worth tracking right up to kickoff.

Starting Ronnie Brown over him shrug

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:12 am

Quote :
According to team beat writer Scott Petrak, Browns running back Trent Richardson (knee) is expected to play this Sunday, Browns coach Pat Shurmur said.

Analysis: Richardson hasn't had any setbacks or swelling. Expect him to get 15 touches Sunday and do enough with those touches to be a solid No. 2 RB option.

Now I'm in the position where I'm afraid to start him and also afraid NOT to. Bah.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Quote :
Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (knee) is ready to go for Week 1 after making progress in practice during the week, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. Richardson should see plenty of snaps in the game.

Analysis: Count on Richardson playing. How many touches he sees is another matter entirely. Put yourselves in the shoes of the Browns' brass: How many carries do you want to give the franchise's new prize possession right out of the gate after 2 knee surgeries this year?

This just really complicated a lot of my lineups.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 am

Quote :
Running back Trent Richardson will start the Cleveland Browns' regular-season opener Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles, team sources confirmed. Analysis: It looks like the Browns and Richardson are ready to go for the opener. Fantasy owners should expect enough touches to make Richardson a RB2 in all formats for Week 1.

Confirmed he's playing. Now to start him or....

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 am

You can start him with confidence. Probably.

Per ESPN's Chris Mortensen, Trent Richardson will see "plenty of touches as a runner and receiver" on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 am

England Dragons wrote:
You can start him with confidence. Probably.

Per ESPN's Chris Mortensen, Trent Richardson will see "plenty of touches as a runner and receiver" on Sunday.

Yeah I just love Kevin Smith's matchup against the Rams.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:39 am

I've been hearing Richardson will see around 10 touches. I would go with Smith this week.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 am

Quote :
Browns running back Trent Richardson received 19 carries Sunday against the Eagles but he couldn't find any running room due to the ineptitude of the Browns passing offense. Analysis: Richardson didn't play in the preseason after having arthroscopic knee surgery in August. He finished with 39 yards, a 2.1 ypc average, while catching one pass for five yards. Brandon Weeden is going to have to do better in order for Richardson to be more than a flex play.

Kevin Smith... always a good decision! ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 am

Quote :
The Browns confirmed that Trent Richardson (knee) came out of Sunday's loss to the Eagles "okay."

Analysis: Richardson surprisingly played 43-of-62 offensive snaps, about a dozen more than coaches wanted him to. He didn't find any running lanes, but a lack of burst off cuts was evident as he left yards on the field. Richardson will get better as his knee gets closer to 100 percent.

Glad I benched him. He's going to have a REAL tough go of things if the Browns can't find a decent QB.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Quote :
Richardson said Wednesday that his knee has responded well since his NFL debut Sunday, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports. Analysis: Richardson was held to just 39 yards on 13 carries in Week 1, but no other Cleveland running back recorded a carry and we suspect that we'll see a sharper looking Richardson on Sunday against a Cincinnati defense that gave up 122 yards on 23 carries (5.3 yards per carry) to the Ravens on Monday.

Good news for Richardson and hopefully he has a better showing this week.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Quote :
Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (personal) did not practice Friday, Oct. 5, but is probable for Week 5. Analysis: Richardson missed practice due to the birth of his third child, not injury. He should be a full go this weekend.

Third child at 21... damn.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Quote :
Coach Pat Shurmur confirmed that the Browns are working with Trent Richardson on a goal of making him a true every-down back. Analysis: Richardson missed the entire preseason, so he opened the season as a two-down back who left the field in favor of Chris Ogbonnaya in passing situations. Richardson has 15 receptions over his past three games, though, and his role is growing. "It would make sense to keep Trent on the field the whole game," Shurmur acknowledged. "And at some point, he'll be able to."

He's absolutely unstoppable from what I've seen.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Quote :
Coach Pat Shurmur expects rookie running back Trent Richardson (questionable, ribs) to play Sunday when the Browns visit the Indianapolis Colts. Although listed as "limited" in practice, Richardson should be on the field Sunday. Analysis: "He practiced throughout today," Shurmur said this. "He practiced all the way through practice. Yeah, I think he'll be there." That's good news for Richardson owners who should feel safe to trot T Rich out there against a brutal Indianapolis run defense.

Some good news here.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Another injury for T-Rich... Looks like we have another McFadden in the league.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Quote :
(Rotoworld)ESPN's Ed Werder reported on SportsCenter Tuesday that the Browns are discussing shutting down Trent Richardson (ribs) through their Week 10 bye.

Analysis: Werder termed Richardson's rib-cartilage injury "serious," and hinted it was aggravated on a "direct hit" in the second quarter of last week's loss to Indianapolis. "The team (is) now discussing whether to hold him out through the bye week to allow him to heal," Werder said. "The fear being that if they don't, he'll be debilitated by his injury all year long. There's internal conflict about shutting him down, though, because Pat Shurmur the coach has to win some games here. They've only got one victory and Jimmy Haslam the new owner says he wants a stronger finish if he's going to bring back the coaching staff."

Saw this this morning, but he participated in walk through today.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Quote :
According to team beat writer Scott Petrak, Browns coach Pat Shurmur said running back Trent Richardson (ribs) looked "way better" in Wednesday's practice than he did at the same time last week. Analysis: The Browns were contemplating shutting Richardson down for three weeks and having him return following the team's bye week. The running back has been more positive than his coach about his status so any optimism from Shurmur is a good sign.

A long shutdown would kill me in a few leagues.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:10 am

Quote :
Trent Richardson is facing a civil suit for allegedly assaulting a pair of women last December.
The lawsuit claims that his brother Terrell, his girlfriend and two others verbally and physically Krystal Jones and Kathleen Hunter at Richardson's home in the early morning hours of Monday, December 10. The complaint accuses Richardson of slamming his fist onto the hood of Jones' vehicle, denting the hood and causing $1,500 in damage, and orchestrating a physical assault on the two women. Browns spokesman Neal Gulkis said the team is "aware of the situation, but will not comment at this time." Rotoworld will have more on this situation as further details emerge.

uh oh...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 am

Quote :
"Defendant Trent Richardson then stood behind Plaintiffs vehicle preventing them from backing up and called for Defendant Sevina Fate. to come out and attack Plaintiffs. Defendants, Sevina Fatu; Doe Jane Doe #2 and Defendant Terrell Richardson exited the house and came out to the driveway.

Defendant, Trent "Richards shouted curses, and commands, insisting that Defendant Sevina Fatu, come out of the house and physically assault the Plaintiffs in retribution for "disres_pecting" Richardson's house.

Acting on Defendant Trent Richardson's urging, and obeying his commands, Defendant Sevina Fate opened the driver's door and began punimeling "Plaintiff Kathleen Hunter

Sounds like a bullshit moneygrab IMHO. It'll be thrown out

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Even if it's legit, we've seen much worse thrown out... fucking hate these nigh-untouchable athletes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   

Back to top Go down

Trent Richardson RB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: